MixWire Productions Reviews

MixWire Productions 7
  • Jacob

Jacob Mckague · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing job!

I could not have asked for a better DJ than LaDarius. Everything was perfect at my wedding thanks to him. He kept our dance floor going all night and he even stayed later to keep the party going for us. He was able to make last minute changes for us and played songs we requested last minute. He was extremely professional and talented. I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Grace · Married on 06/22/2019

The perfect wedding dance floor!

Besides "congratulations," I think the thing we heard most at our wedding reception was "this is the best DJ we've ever seen at a wedding!" We agree! LaDarius made it easy for us to plan our Athens wedding from out-of-state, from our intro phone call to a detailed questionnaire to being available for last minute tweaks over email. He set the tone perfectly at our reception, working with our eclectic tastes to set up laid back cocktail hour and dinner music and great mixes on the dance floor. If you're looking for an Athens DJ and he's available, you don't have to look any further.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler Hoyt · Married on 06/08/2019

Smooth and Easy

If you want a DJ that feels the energy of the crowd, LaDarius is the guy you want! He’s very professional and knows his stuff. You can tell he loves what he does and it shows by how hard he works to make sure everything was perfect. We couldn’t have been happier with this company. You will love them just as much as we did.

Sent on 08/05/2019

MixWire Productions's reply:

Thank you Tyler! It was a absolute pleasure to rock out the night with such a lovely couple, friends and family! Best Wishes!
  • Kelly

Kelly Strychalski · Married on 05/25/2019

Best wedding dj ever!

LaDarius crushes it this past weekend at our wedding! I am very indecisive and he was so patient with me and my music selections. He took all of my suggestions and made it work flawlessly. He knows how to read the crowd and keep the dancing going all night long. My mom and I even asked him to help us get a confetti cannon for when we kiss, and he pulled it off perfectly. He went above and beyond our expectations and smiled through the heat. We loved having him be a part of our big day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    MixWire Productions 15
  • Courtney

Courtney Etheredge · Married on 02/03/2019

Kept the party going!

Booking a DJ was one of the most stressful decisions of wedding planning. We had been to so many weddings where the music killed the vibe, but no knowing vendors in Athens, we had no idea who to go with! We booked MxWire after reading several reviews, so if this is the case for you, look no further! LaDarius was an incredible DJ! We have very specific musical taste that felt like it didn't fit into typical genres. LaDarius worked with playlists I had to make the music before our ceremony and during dinner to be exactly what we would listen to having friends over for a meal. He was perfect when it came to MCing our reception and our wedding planner worked easily with him. Then came the dancing! We had a bunch of friends in their 20s and about as many family members over 50. Somehow he managed to keep both groups on the dance floor all night! Two months later and people keep telling us how much fun our wedding was and we couldn't have done it without LaDarius! We cannot recommend him highly enough! We were truly honored to have him as part of our wedding day!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Kelsey Turk · Married on 11/03/2018

So easy to work with!

We chose LaDarius while we were living on the other side of the country and he was so flexible and easy to work with throughout the entire process! We were confident that he would do a great job - even never having met him in real life! He was so good at reading the crowd and getting everyone out on the dance floor. We highly recommend LaDarius and are so glad that we chose to have him on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Alexandra · Married on 10/27/2018

If you want to jam at your wedding...

LaDarius is awesome! He made my wedding reception a total blast, keeping the music fun and danceable throughout the night. My guests had the greatest time and raved about him! Super easy to work with and affordable. I would hire him again if I could relive my wedding day :)

Sent on 11/26/2018

Sametria · Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful Experience!

LaDarius was wonderful to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process! He even helped my mom with a surprise solo performance at the reception!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Lydia · Married on 09/22/2018

We had so much fun at our wedding with LaDarius as our DJ! The mix he put together was fantastic and exactly what we wanted. Our wedding guests got really into it. He was also very easy to reach. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Marci

Marci Crawley · Married on 09/01/2018

So Fun yet Professional! Still getting compliments on our DJ months later!!

LaDarius was seriously awesome!! Months later, we're still getting compliments from guests on how great our DJ was and how much fun everyone had dancing all night. Couldn't have asked for better. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Carrie · Married on 08/11/2018

OMG Ladarius was THE BEST!!! My groom and I were very nervous about picking a DJ because we knew dancing was going to be very important at our wedding! Luckily, we ended up choosing the most amazing DJ!!! LaDarius played the best music (a mix of both new stuff and things to get the older people on the dance floor), was the perfect MC, and even broke out some amazing dance moves on the dance floor! I can't recommend LaDarius and MixWire Productions enough!!!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    MixWire Productions 16

Kay · Married on 07/07/2018

LaDarius was an absolutely amazing DJ. He kept our family dancing all night long. He sent us a questionnaire that helped us every piece of music and announcements for our ceremony and reception. We also go to try out his brand new photo booth. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Taylor · Married on 03/17/2018

Incredible DJ that help make our wedding experience amazing, I highly recommend. The dance floor was packed and no one was sitting down.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Candace · Married on 03/11/2018

LaDarius took care of music for our wedding and reception. He did and awesome job and everyone had an awesome time! I really liked his style and thought he made it fun for everybody there. My husband is very particular about his music and he was also very pleased with the outcome. If we ever have to hire a DJ for another event, I hope we could get MixWire!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    MixWire Productions 17
    MixWire Productions 18
    MixWire Productions 19
    MixWire Productions 20

Christie · Married on 08/18/2018

We used LaDarius Thomas with MixWire Productions for our daughter's wedding in August at 9 Oaks Farm. He did a WONDERFUL job as the DJ. He has a great voice and personality and kept the party moving. He makes the transition from song to song so smoothly that sometimes you don't even notice the song has changed. People danced at the wedding that I never expected to, and we danced nonstop for a very long time. Several people told us that they haven't had that much fun in years...including the bride's 81 year-old grandfather...who actually danced most of the night! We are so glad we chose LaDarius for the entertainment at the wedding! Great choice!

Sent on 09/09/2018