MixWire Productions Reviews

26 | Athens, GA

26 Reviews for MixWire Productions

Morgan C. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Great Experience with LaDarius!

As a wedding planner, it's great to work with vendors who you would love to work with again and that is LaDarius! He was responsive, organized, had great energy and kept the party going all night! We would recommend him for your special event and would love to work with him again.

Sent on 06/28/2021

Ryan S. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

DJ for our Wedding

LaDarius was the DJ for our wedding and he did an absolutely incredible job! He was very flexible and professional as we navigated through planning a Covid wedding. We were asked to fill out a short questionnaire and he handled the rest. I'm not exaggerating when I say he kept everyone on the dance floor. He was a ton of fun with his upbeat attitude, contagious smile, and keen ability to read the crowd he is performing for. 10/10 would use again and highly recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley T. · Married on 05/22/2021

High Energy & Great Quality!

I worked alongside Ladarius as a vendor and he was one of the most flexible and high energy DJs we have ever worked with! He kept the guests on the dance floor and was phenomenal at communicating with not only guests but vendors as well. His set up is very well organized, easy on the eyes, and had amazing sound quality! I will hands down be recommending MixWire in the future.

Sent on 05/27/2021
  • Taryn

Taryn H. · Married on 11/14/2020

Exceptional DJ in Athens, GA!

LaDarius was the best wedding DJ I could have asked for. He's extremely talented at mixing and keeping the party going. Some relatives I never thought I'd see dancing were on the floor all night.

LaDarius offers very reasonably priced packages and works with you to develop a personalized playlist. He has great equipment and doesn't overcharge for dance lighting which is unique. Overall, you can't go wrong with LaDarius / MixWire!

Sent on 03/16/2020

MixWire Productions's reply:

Thank you, Taryn! This Huuuge! I am absolutely honored to have been a part of your wedding day! I wish you all the best of years to come!
  • Cailyn

Cailyn W. · Married on 07/11/2020

Very talented DJ! Exactly what we wanted!!

LaDarius makes it so easy with his questionnaire form. He listens to what you want and makes it happen! He is very flexible easily reachable. His creative artwork projection gave our wedding a wonderful and unique personal touch too!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Carrie

Carrie B. · Married on 05/23/2020

Kept the dance floor alive the entire night!

LaDarius is super responsive, friendly and a true professional from beginning to end. Our wedding was an absolute blast and MixWire Productions was a HUGE part of that. LaDarius was amazing. He kept the dance floor full the ENTIRE night. I danced so hard I broke a shoe. I very highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/11/2021
  • Briggitte

Briggitte · Married on 03/08/2020

Fountain of Youth March 8

We’ve know LaDarius for years and have watched him grow as a DJ and friend. I told him 5 years ago he was hired to be my wedding DJ and he made our weekend magical! He drew the crowd in no one had a bad time and in fact they loved it so much they still talk about our wedding DJ and how amazing of a job he did.

Sent on 03/25/2020

Katie W. · Married on 10/27/2019

Danced all night!

Ladarius did the music for our ceremony and reception, and he did an amazing job! Our guests danced all night, and we had so much fun! My fiancee and I had been considering just putting a playlist on shuffle for the reception, but I'm so glad we chose MixWire. Ladarius was so professional and did a great job mixing all our song requests with his own choices.

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Jason

Jason · Married on 10/19/2019

LaDarius is amazing!

We hired mixwire for our wedding day. After the first phone call with LaDarius we were so impressed and knew he was the DJ for us.
    We had so many guests at our wedding come up and compliment what a great job he did and what a fun time they had. Do yourself a favor and pick Mixwire for your next event!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Jacob

Jacob M. · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing job!

I could not have asked for a better DJ than LaDarius. Everything was perfect at my wedding thanks to him. He kept our dance floor going all night and he even stayed later to keep the party going for us. He was able to make last minute changes for us and played songs we requested last minute. He was extremely professional and talented. I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Grace · Married on 06/22/2019

The perfect wedding dance floor!

Besides "congratulations," I think the thing we heard most at our wedding reception was "this is the best DJ we've ever seen at a wedding!" We agree! LaDarius made it easy for us to plan our Athens wedding from out-of-state, from our intro phone call to a detailed questionnaire to being available for last minute tweaks over email. He set the tone perfectly at our reception, working with our eclectic tastes to set up laid back cocktail hour and dinner music and great mixes on the dance floor. If you're looking for an Athens DJ and he's available, you don't have to look any further.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler H. · Married on 06/08/2019

Smooth and Easy

If you want a DJ that feels the energy of the crowd, LaDarius is the guy you want! He’s very professional and knows his stuff. You can tell he loves what he does and it shows by how hard he works to make sure everything was perfect. We couldn’t have been happier with this company. You will love them just as much as we did.

Sent on 08/05/2019

MixWire Productions's reply:

Thank you Tyler! It was a absolute pleasure to rock out the night with such a lovely couple, friends and family! Best Wishes!
  • Kelly

Kelly S. · Married on 05/25/2019

Best wedding dj ever!

LaDarius crushes it this past weekend at our wedding! I am very indecisive and he was so patient with me and my music selections. He took all of my suggestions and made it work flawlessly. He knows how to read the crowd and keep the dancing going all night long. My mom and I even asked him to help us get a confetti cannon for when we kiss, and he pulled it off perfectly. He went above and beyond our expectations and smiled through the heat. We loved having him be a part of our big day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney E. · Married on 02/03/2019

Kept the party going!

Booking a DJ was one of the most stressful decisions of wedding planning. We had been to so many weddings where the music killed the vibe, but no knowing vendors in Athens, we had no idea who to go with! We booked MxWire after reading several reviews, so if this is the case for you, look no further! LaDarius was an incredible DJ! We have very specific musical taste that felt like it didn't fit into typical genres. LaDarius worked with playlists I had to make the music before our ceremony and during dinner to be exactly what we would listen to having friends over for a meal. He was perfect when it came to MCing our reception and our wedding planner worked easily with him. Then came the dancing! We had a bunch of friends in their 20s and about as many family members over 50. Somehow he managed to keep both groups on the dance floor all night! Two months later and people keep telling us how much fun our wedding was and we couldn't have done it without LaDarius! We cannot recommend him highly enough! We were truly honored to have him as part of our wedding day!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Kelsey T. · Married on 11/03/2018

So easy to work with!

We chose LaDarius while we were living on the other side of the country and he was so flexible and easy to work with throughout the entire process! We were confident that he would do a great job - even never having met him in real life! He was so good at reading the crowd and getting everyone out on the dance floor. We highly recommend LaDarius and are so glad that we chose to have him on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Alexandra · Married on 10/27/2018

If you want to jam at your wedding...

LaDarius is awesome! He made my wedding reception a total blast, keeping the music fun and danceable throughout the night. My guests had the greatest time and raved about him! Super easy to work with and affordable. I would hire him again if I could relive my wedding day :)

Sent on 11/26/2018

Sametria · Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful Experience!

LaDarius was wonderful to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process! He even helped my mom with a surprise solo performance at the reception!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Lydia · Married on 09/22/2018

We had so much fun at our wedding with LaDarius as our DJ! The mix he put together was fantastic and exactly what we wanted. Our wedding guests got really into it. He was also very easy to reach. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Marci

Marci C. · Married on 09/01/2018

So Fun yet Professional! Still getting compliments on our DJ months later!!

LaDarius was seriously awesome!! Months later, we're still getting compliments from guests on how great our DJ was and how much fun everyone had dancing all night. Couldn't have asked for better. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Carrie · Married on 08/11/2018

OMG Ladarius was THE BEST!!! My groom and I were very nervous about picking a DJ because we knew dancing was going to be very important at our wedding! Luckily, we ended up choosing the most amazing DJ!!! LaDarius played the best music (a mix of both new stuff and things to get the older people on the dance floor), was the perfect MC, and even broke out some amazing dance moves on the dance floor! I can't recommend LaDarius and MixWire Productions enough!!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Kay · Married on 07/07/2018

LaDarius was an absolutely amazing DJ. He kept our family dancing all night long. He sent us a questionnaire that helped us every piece of music and announcements for our ceremony and reception. We also go to try out his brand new photo booth. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Taylor · Married on 03/17/2018

Incredible DJ that help make our wedding experience amazing, I highly recommend. The dance floor was packed and no one was sitting down.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Candace · Married on 03/11/2018

LaDarius took care of music for our wedding and reception. He did and awesome job and everyone had an awesome time! I really liked his style and thought he made it fun for everybody there. My husband is very particular about his music and he was also very pleased with the outcome. If we ever have to hire a DJ for another event, I hope we could get MixWire!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Marjorie · Married on 10/15/2016

MixWire Productions worked with us on our wedding in Atlanta on October 15, 2016. Ladarius was amazing from the start. We were unsure of what to expect with hiring a DJ, but Ladarius was very professional and so easy to work with. We used Mixwire Productions for both our ceremony and reception. A few months before the event, Ladarius sent us a very detailed worksheet inquiring about the artist/song/version of the song we wanted for each part of the wedding. The worksheet covered every aspect of the wedding, from the procession, the father daughter dance song to cake cutting! And don't worry if you can't think of any songs for certain aspects of your wedding! We trusted Ladarius to fill in the blanks for areas we honestly didn't care about and he delivered! His set up is very professional and looks amazing! And he had everyone on the dance floor all night! We had the best time! Since my wedding, I have always referred MixWire Productions to any of my friends planning an event or looking for a DJ. As you can tell from the pictures, we did not go wrong and trust me, you will not either!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Chelsi · Married on 04/16/2016

10/10 recommend!!!

Ladarius was amazing!! He helped make our day unforgettable! He was always very professional and quick to respond to any questions leading up to our wedding. He provided services for both our ceremony and reception. He did the job perfectly! He read the room and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dj!

Sent on 01/26/2021