Mixwell Events Reviews

22 Reviews for Mixwell Events

Mixwell Events 1
Mixwell Events 2

Tiffany · Married on 06/10/2018

I just got married this past weekend, June 2018, and we used Mixwell Events. It was recommended to us by my aunt's friend, and Victor was phenomenal. He was kind, patient, accommodating, hard-working, and fun. He listened well (as he played our recommended music), and his website was super easy to use (that's how we picked music and gave him a detailed wedding events plan). I had a small wedding, and the dance floor was still crowded at the end of the night. I had also hired an amateur jazz trio to play during the dinner part of my reception, and Victor was so kind to them and worked with them well. Communicating with Victor was so seamless and easy, both on phone and through his website and email. Even my reserved British husband was super pleased with him, and he was never keen on the idea of having a DJ. In short, Victor was perfect in every way. I am the first of my family and friends to get married, and I cannot wait to recommend Mixwell Events! If I had another event in the future for whatever reason, I would absolutely choose him again. Thank you Victor for doing such a fantastic job!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Rebecca · Married on 03/18/2018

Victor was super amazing to work with, he made the whole wedding planning process so much easier! He truly made the event a day we'll remember forever! He has a very easy to use website where you can plan your event and pick music for your playlist! He also added uplighting to make our venue more beautiful! Our dance floor was full all night long!

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Mixwell Events 3

MARIA · Married on 02/24/2018

Very professional, on time, great communication, very convenient website to request music, make a payment ...

Sent on 02/26/2018

Arelis · Married on 02/22/2018

Victor, you were amazing!!! The music selection was on point! You kept the people dancing all night long! Look forward to bringing you back! Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Mixwell Events 4

Susana · Married on 01/22/2018

We have heard nothing but great comments about your music!
    Great Job!!!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Rosalie · Married on 01/20/2018

Very knowledgeable with songs selection. Very flexible with request for guests and clients. Gets the party going and keeps it up until the last song. His professionalism is outstanding and his personality the same. We have requested him for the last 20 years and never have been let done or dissatisfied. Dancing statisfaction guaranteed. He will make it you move it move it!

Sent on 01/21/2018

JEANINE · Married on 11/11/2017

It was my 60th birthday party.... I had a blast I dance the whole night away he is amazing!! very sweet always willing to take requests and treat everyone so nicely. He was on time he was professional I couldn't ask for anyone better. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and if you are having a special day I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 11/28/2017
  • Y

Yarmeli · Married on 08/20/2017

Best wedding decision was the DJ! He went above and beyond to come up with the perfect music selection! He had the entire wedding party (including my grandfather) on the dance floor all night long ! The guests all commented on how much they enjoyed the music ! I highly recommend him for any event you may be planning !

Sent on 08/18/2017

Angela · Married on 07/14/2017

I had been searching for someone to dj at my niece's wedding. Victor was recommended by a friend and he did not disappoint! He made the process very easy and was amazing from the very beginning! I appreciate his professionalism and friendly demeanor. I highly recommend Mixwell Events, Victor was a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Adriana · Married on 04/19/2017

My family has been using Victor for years! We use him for all our large parties and I recently used him for a corporate party. He had everyone on their feet dancing the night away. Everyone LOVED the music! He has any type of music you need and he provided all of his own equipment including lighting, that looked amazing! You can guarantee a good time if Victor is your DJ!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Robert · Married on 06/24/2016

Victor was the DJ at my daughters wedding and I can't say enough good things about him. Everything was perfect from the entrance to the last song, the dance floor was packed all night long. Every time I emailed Victor he got right back to me and was very helpful with picking the father daughter dance song, he's a real professional

Sent on 08/29/2016

Jasmine · Married on 10/24/2015

I was referred to Victor from a friend, and hiring him to DJ our wedding was the best decision I could have ever made! He was A-MAZING! From the very beginning, Victor was so great, unbelievably nice, and easy to work with. When we first met with him, we actually cancelled the rest of our DJ appointments and hired him immediately! At the wedding, while dinner was still being served, guests were already commenting on how good the DJ was! So you can only imagine what it was like when the actual dancing began! The dance floor was always packed, and he did an incredible job of reading the crowd and playing what they wanted to hear to keep the party going. Everyone loved him so much that by the end of the night, guests were chanting for more. We got married almost 4 weeks ago, and guests are still commenting on him! Don't hesitate, book Victor now! You absolutely will not be disappointed!

Nina · Married on 09/05/2015

Victor was referred by a longtime friend and long story short: I owe him a debt of gratitude and a case of beer! Victor was super professional and responsive. His system for recording schedules, preferences, and requests was seamless and easy to use and ensured that our musical tastes were accommodated. My guests complimented the music and their enjoyment showed-- it was a small wedding but people were on the dance floor the entire time.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Emily · Married on 08/22/2015

Victor was absolutely amazing!
    He was able to find all of our songs, including the entrance song we forgot to include when we sent him our list! He was able to download it while we were lining up in the hallway, he didn’t miss a beat! We were so happy with everything, he kept the event on pace and the dance floor packed! He was on time, he was polite and friendly, professional the whole evening.
    The floor lights he brought with him were beautiful. He even let us do a silly lipsync contest!
    He made our night that much more special!!! Thank you Victor!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Victor went above and beyond to make our wedding the best party of our (and our guests) lives. We have heard from people long after the event that it was the best music they had ever heard at a wedding, my recommendation would be to let him do his thing (that is his job/hobby you know!) Aside from music selection and keeping people on the dance floor, Victor is well versed in the service industry so is fully aware of his surroundings should any issue arise at your event, he knows the in's and out's no matter what your event is.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Victor was a pleasure to work with! He did everything we wanted plus more. The quality and professionalism was unbeatable. I would definitely recommend him to anybody looking for a DJ!!!

Sarah · Married on 08/09/2014

Working with Victor was an amazing experience. He listened to our wants, helped us figure out what songs would work best when we couldn't decide, and best of all laughed with us. He really knows his craft. our special day was complete with his work!

Sent on 11/18/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!!! Both my husband and I literally love every type of music and he kept everyone on the dance floor with everything. He honestly made me wish I would have gotten videography. All of my guest were enjoying themselves they all kept coming up to us completing the DJ. Lighting was great! The funniest part we had wedding crashers apparently we had way better music then the party they belonged to. I highly recommend mixwellevents. Very professional, pleasant person to work with! He worked with us with a timeline which made the event go smoothly! Thank you so much I enjoyed my unforgettable day because of your work!!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Esmeralda · Married on 01/21/2018

Victor was amazing, played to the crowd got the party going on. Guest, had a great and where very happy with the play list.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Gully · Married on 01/22/2018

Great variety of music, and played requests

Sent on 01/23/2018

Janette · Married on 09/16/2016

The DJ wad amazing, knew exactly how to take care of a the event. Everyone danced the entire night, knew how to mix all the music well. Had tons of compliments on his performance the next day! He kept me and my new husband on schedule and reminded us on what plans we had through out the day. Came prepared with all his equipment. We had him set up in three different areas (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception) and he had all equipment needed and set up. He also had all of the uplights for the room decor, along with the DJ lights!!!!! We couldn't be happier!!!!!! He was also great and affordable, don't hesitate.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Jenna · Married on 12/13/2014

Easy to work with and friendly. Our dance floor was always packed. We did provide a list of songs we wanted and we definitely heard these being played. Very reasonable pricing.

Sent on 04/17/2015