20 Reviews for Mixtura Productions

9 Mixtura Productions Reviews

Mixtura Productions is one of the best entertainment groups I have every worked with. The Succar family is professional, accommodating, and pleasant to work with, and the band is absolutely killer. The amount of energy they bring to my events is breathtaking–they really make the entire experience. Everyone gets up to dance once they start playing, and my guests rave about the music. Additionally, they were there hours early setting up to ensure smoothness of the performance. Mixtura's dedication to quality is unparalleled, and I would HIGHLY recommend them for event entertainment.

Profile Picture Daniel, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

As a professional in the industry for over 15 years, I have worked with many companies of this type and I must say, Mixtura Productions is top notch. As an event planner it is important to me to make good recommendations to my clients. I never hesitate to recommend Mixtura Productions. When I do so, I always get a big THANK YOU from my client and I know that the party will be lively and the guests will have an amazing time. Their musicians are top notch and professional. The band is very versatile, playing everything from Michael Jackson to Celia Cruz. They not only have a great sound, but a great look. Everyone is always dressed professional and every band member has great stage presence. The DJ is phenomenal so even when the band takes a break, the party continues with the same energy. The DJ is expert at reading and adjusting to the crowd. The dance floor is always full. I cannot say enough good things about Mixtura Productions from the small band to the big to the DJ they get a 10 in my book.

Profile Picture Ana, 12/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

The best part about my wedding. They were amazing! Singing in both English and Spanish just like I asked for. They treated us like family. I asked to make a last minute change at 1am before my wedding day to the song I was walking down the isle to and they did it with no hesitation. I loved everything they did for us

Profile Picture nancy, 12/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

THE BEST! We had so much fun at our wedding, thanks to Mixtura Productions. They are professional, approachable, and genuinely care about your needs. They go above and beyond to make sure your event is the best! The band and dj knew exactly what to play to keep everyone dancing all night, and I received so many compliments from our guests about the music. If you're looking for a band, look no further! Music is such an important element to a wedding reception, and I'm happy we trusted Mixtura Productions.
Mimy, Antonio, Tony, and Brian - thank you so much for making our wedding unforgettable!

Profile Picture Claudia, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Mixtura was the highlight of my reception. Business was smooth from the planning stage right to the last note. Tony and his family are a class act. Music selection was great. Quality was great. Everyone danced all night!

Profile Picture Dale, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

BEST BAND, DJ EVER!!!!!!!!!! Mixtura productions and DJ Kenji are extremely professional, makes every party a success, and really give their 150% in each event.
Best carisma, talent, and professionalism!!!

Profile Picture Claudia, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Was very accommodating to our music requests, responded to communication promptly and fully. Was very professional throughout the event. Knew how to cater to our wedding guests and feel out what people wanted played. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User4749332, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mixtura is amazing!! I saw them perform at a wedding and they were a blast. They got everyone dancing, it was the best time.

Profile Picture User4667626, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I have had the fortune of working with Mixtura Productions on more than just this one occasion. As an event planner in Miami, I am consistently looking to work with and build relationships with professional, reliable, trustworthy and great people. That is exactly what you get with Mixtura Productions. They are one of those vendors that I can call up, provide the necessary information and not have to worry about. Aside from their superb professionalism, their musical quality exceeds that of any other group in Miami. They are amazing musicians, offering a wide repertoire allowing them to go form lounge jazzy beats during a cocktail hour, to full-band, salsa, everyone up and dancing party! I look forward to working with them every time and I know when I refer them to friends, clients and other industry professionals, they won't let me down.

Profile Picture adriana, 5/31/14, 1 Review