80 Reviews for MixItUp Dj's

Uplighting (2)
Consultation (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
60 MixItUp Dj's Reviews

Mix it up DJs went above and beyond my expectations. I definitely plan on using their services in the future!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mitch was a fantastic DJ for our daughter's bat mitzvah. He did his best to get to know us ahead of time, helped greatly with the song selections, and kept the party going all afternoon. He is very upbeat and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend him and use him again.

Profile Picture Michelle , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mitch was amazing! He adjusted his talents to our tastes. He included everything we wanted and brought an amazing DJ with him! Even the kids never ticked how they adjusted the music to what was happening on the dance floor. Wish the party could have kept going!

Profile Picture Alison, 4/14/18, 1 Review
3.5

Mitch was a lot of fun with a ton of energy. He played songs that we had previous requested and took requests from guests day of. However Mitch cut off our first dance song multiple times (we had a whole routine for our dance) and he was suppose to introduce my dad and my husband prior to both dances so they could say something. In my opinion, pretty significant parts of the wedding and I was a little disappointed.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture ashley, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mitch put on the best party! The guests had a great time dancing, everyone was interacting, and the music and lighting were on point! Highly recommend Mixitup DJs for any event! Can’t wait until our next event with them!

Profile Picture Kristina, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mitch did a great job on my daughter's 13th birthday pool party for a group of 30 girls. He kept the girls entertained the whole time and not getting into any girl drama for three whole hours! That's a win in my book!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Not only is Mitch adorable and have a diamond personality, but he also helped me find a couple of other vendors to fit my budget to make my children's B'nai Mitzvah a big success. Mix it Up DJ's was what made the party a hit as well as being a valuable resource to me. Don't just hire a DJ but hire someone with charisma to make it fun. You will not go wrong with Mitch Friedman!! I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Robin, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mitch a great. He kept the kids entertained. He was a pleasure to work with and super helpful in helping to plan my son's bar mitzvah.

Profile Picture Stacey, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mitch was the best DJ at my wedding on November 11, 2017. I didn't have to worry about anything during my special day . He helped me make my day stress free. I would highly recommend him for DJing any events . Thank you again Mitch for making my day amazing! :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mix it up DJs made the party fun and kept it high energy all night. In my opinion, what makes them a much better DJ choice is that they listen to you. The owner Mitch met us in person and called us multiple times before the event to ensure our expectations will be met. Previous DJs only cared about payment but Mix it up DJs cares that you get the music that you like and the event has your own custom flow. Very Highly Recommended!

Profile Picture Nick, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mitch is a pleasure to work with and gets the party going and staying alive. All the kids and adults have a blast!!

Profile Picture Aimee, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Used DJ Gio for my sons bar mitzvah. He was great! Kept kids going with games and music!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best DJ company that I have ever used... Mitch and his team they were very professionals, fun, amazing, the party was a success!!! thank you guys for an amazing night, I will definitely recommend you to all my friends.

Profile Picture Maria, 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mitch was professional and very accommodating. He played all the music requested and made all guests feel welcome. He involved all of the children during cocktail hour so they were happily occupied. The games he played were all age appropriate and everyone was entertained!! Highly recommend and will higher again if the opportunity arises.

Profile Picture sharon, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This was my 2nd mitzvah celebration using Mitch! He kept the party rocking all night! His energy and professionalism
Are are second to none. Would recommend him for any celebration!

Profile Picture Karen, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing experience from start to finish. Very professional... listened to what we wanted and did exactly that. Would recommend highly for any event! A great person and DJ!

Profile Picture Erica, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Mix It Up DJs! Excellent service prior to party and Gio was an incredible DJ. He truly made our party memorable for everyone.

Profile Picture Jodi, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mitch is the best MCee and the DJ played all the right songs. Mitch got not only the kids but the adults up and going. He made it a fantastic party! Hands down Mix It Up DJs is the best around!

Profile Picture sara, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Booking with MixItUp Dj's was one of the BEST decisions we made for our party. It would not have been as successful as it was, without Mitch! Looking forward to using them again for our next event. Thank you MITCH! :)

Profile Picture Marbely, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mitch played everything we wanted and added his touch that kept the floor packed all night! His professionalism and passion shined at our holiday party. The flow could not have been any more perfect and we contribute that to MixItUp DJ's. We really enjoyed working with Mitch and will definitely use them again. He also did all the up lighting for our room.

Profile Picture User7507278, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mitch and Gio will take good care of you, and your guests will have a great time!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you want a seasoned DJ to keep the party hoppin the whole night long... Mitch Friedman is your man!

Profile Picture User7327711, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kept me calm before the ceremony and helped keep everything organized and smooth. Used all the music I wanted and was a lot of fun.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mitch from Mix It Up DJs was amazing from the first time I reached out to him. He was responsive, willing to provide ideas and wonderful advice. At the party, he simply rocked. He brought the house down. He had adults and kids dancing, he kept the party going for 4 hours, never stopped! He's simply amazing!!!

Profile Picture User7118151, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I booked Mitch for my June 4th wedding. Mitch made sure that everything ran smoothly even when we were running a little over on the time. He kept the party going and everyone had a great time and complimented me on the DJ. Definitely a great choice if you are looking for a good time and energetic environment for your event.

Profile Picture User5056689, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews