MixItUp Dj's Reviews

MixItUp Dj's 2
  • Kingnole

Kingnole 001 · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Best Bar Mitzvah DJ

Hired Mitch for my son's bar mitzvah last month. He's a master at his craft. He keeps both the kids and adults entertained from wire to wire, without the need for dancers or gimmicks. He's also very responsive and understanding. And he doesn't break the bank like some of these conglomerate DJ's. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Scott Resnick · Married on 02/19/2019

Mix It Up Mitch is Marvelous

From the first phone call Mitch was an engaging personality. He kept it professional and instilled confidence that our wedding was going to rock. AND he delivers. He started the party and kept the tempo going through the evening. All while keeping the focus on us, and not himself, as I've experienced at other events. Mitch should be your first and only call when you want to ensure a great event.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Debra Wheatman · Married on 10/16/2018

Amazing Experience

Mitch and Mix-It-Up DJ's made our daughter's Bat Mitzvah an amazing and spectacular experience. Mitch was very easy to work with and was unbelievably helpful in planning and executing this event. I would recommend him unreservedly. He is reliable and trustworthy and REALLY knows how to throw a party. Mitch, thank you for everything. We are truly grateful! The Wheatman Family!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/06/2018

Mix it up DJs went above and beyond my expectations. I definitely plan on using their services in the future!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

Mitch was a fantastic DJ for our daughter's bat mitzvah. He did his best to get to know us ahead of time, helped greatly with the song selections, and kept the party going all afternoon. He is very upbeat and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend him and use him again.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Alison · Married on 04/14/2018

Mitch was amazing! He adjusted his talents to our tastes. He included everything we wanted and brought an amazing DJ with him! Even the kids never ticked how they adjusted the music to what was happening on the dance floor. Wish the party could have kept going!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Kristina · Married on 02/25/2018

Mitch put on the best party! The guests had a great time dancing, everyone was interacting, and the music and lighting were on point! Highly recommend Mixitup DJs for any event! Can’t wait until our next event with them!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Rebecca · Married on 01/21/2018

Mitch did a great job on my daughter's 13th birthday pool party for a group of 30 girls. He kept the girls entertained the whole time and not getting into any girl drama for three whole hours! That's a win in my book!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Robin · Married on 01/06/2018

Not only is Mitch adorable and have a diamond personality, but he also helped me find a couple of other vendors to fit my budget to make my children's B'nai Mitzvah a big success. Mix it Up DJ's was what made the party a hit as well as being a valuable resource to me. Don't just hire a DJ but hire someone with charisma to make it fun. You will not go wrong with Mitch Friedman!! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Stacey · Married on 12/09/2017

Mitch a great. He kept the kids entertained. He was a pleasure to work with and super helpful in helping to plan my son's bar mitzvah.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Myra · event on 11/18/2017

Mitch did a great job of making my son’s event very special. He also took the time to work with me before the event to make sure that everything was planned properly and to make suggestions that really helped make the party special. He coordinated clearly with the venue and I didn’t have to worry about a thing and could just enjoy the event. He was organized and extremely professional and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

Mitch was the best DJ at my wedding on November 11, 2017. I didn't have to worry about anything during my special day . He helped me make my day stress free. I would highly recommend him for DJing any events . Thank you again Mitch for making my day amazing! :)

Sent on 12/02/2017

Nick · Married on 10/22/2017

Mix it up DJs made the party fun and kept it high energy all night. In my opinion, what makes them a much better DJ choice is that they listen to you. The owner Mitch met us in person and called us multiple times before the event to ensure our expectations will be met. Previous DJs only cared about payment but Mix it up DJs cares that you get the music that you like and the event has your own custom flow. Very Highly Recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    MixItUp Dj's 3
    MixItUp Dj's 4

Aimee · Married on 10/14/2017

Mitch is a pleasure to work with and gets the party going and staying alive. All the kids and adults have a blast!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Used DJ Gio for my sons bar mitzvah. He was great! Kept kids going with games and music!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Stacey · event on 09/02/2017

Mitch from Mixitup Dj's was such a pleasure to work with. Mitch knew exactly what my daughter wanted from just a quick phone conversation! Mitch was very helpful from the candle lighting to the music choices. The crowd was entertained from beginning to end! He kept the music playing and the playlist was awesome, kept the kids as well as the adults very entertained! Very professional and I would highly recommend for any venue and I would use for all my future events!!!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Maria · Married on 07/10/2017

The best DJ company that I have ever used... Mitch and his team they were very professionals, fun, amazing, the party was a success!!! thank you guys for an amazing night, I will definitely recommend you to all my friends.

Sent on 09/29/2017

sharon · Married on 06/03/2017

Mitch was professional and very accommodating. He played all the music requested and made all guests feel welcome. He involved all of the children during cocktail hour so they were happily occupied. The games he played were all age appropriate and everyone was entertained!! Highly recommend and will higher again if the opportunity arises.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Karen · Married on 05/05/2017

This was my 2nd mitzvah celebration using Mitch! He kept the party rocking all night! His energy and professionalism
    Are are second to none. Would recommend him for any celebration!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Erica · Married on 04/29/2017

Amazing experience from start to finish. Very professional... listened to what we wanted and did exactly that. Would recommend highly for any event! A great person and DJ!

Sent on 05/18/2017

sara · Married on 04/22/2017

Mitch is the best MCee and the DJ played all the right songs. Mitch got not only the kids but the adults up and going. He made it a fantastic party! Hands down Mix It Up DJs is the best around!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Jodi · Married on 04/22/2017

I would highly recommend Mix It Up DJs! Excellent service prior to party and Gio was an incredible DJ. He truly made our party memorable for everyone.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Marbely · Married on 12/16/2016

Booking with MixItUp Dj's was one of the BEST decisions we made for our party. It would not have been as successful as it was, without Mitch! Looking forward to using them again for our next event. Thank you MITCH! :)

Sent on 12/30/2016

Carmen · Married on 12/09/2016

Mitch played everything we wanted and added his touch that kept the floor packed all night! His professionalism and passion shined at our holiday party. The flow could not have been any more perfect and we contribute that to MixItUp DJ's. We really enjoyed working with Mitch and will definitely use them again. He also did all the up lighting for our room.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Mitch and Gio will take good care of you, and your guests will have a great time!

Sent on 10/18/2016