MixItUp Dj's Reviews

81 Reviews for MixItUp Dj's

81 MixItUp Dj's Reviews

Debra Wheatman · Married on 10/16/2018

Amazing Experience

Mitch and Mix-It-Up DJ's made our daughter's Bat Mitzvah an amazing and spectacular experience. Mitch was very easy to work with and was unbelievably helpful in planning and executing this event. I would recommend him unreservedly. He is reliable and trustworthy and REALLY knows how to throw a party. Mitch, thank you for everything. We are truly grateful! The Wheatman Family!

Michelle · Married on 05/06/2018

Mix it up DJs went above and beyond my expectations. I definitely plan on using their services in the future!!

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

Mitch was a fantastic DJ for our daughter's bat mitzvah. He did his best to get to know us ahead of time, helped greatly with the song selections, and kept the party going all afternoon. He is very upbeat and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend him and use him again.

Alison · Married on 04/14/2018

Mitch was amazing! He adjusted his talents to our tastes. He included everything we wanted and brought an amazing DJ with him! Even the kids never ticked how they adjusted the music to what was happening on the dance floor. Wish the party could have kept going!

Kristina · Married on 02/25/2018

Mitch put on the best party! The guests had a great time dancing, everyone was interacting, and the music and lighting were on point! Highly recommend Mixitup DJs for any event! Can’t wait until our next event with them!

Rebecca · Married on 01/21/2018

Mitch did a great job on my daughter's 13th birthday pool party for a group of 30 girls. He kept the girls entertained the whole time and not getting into any girl drama for three whole hours! That's a win in my book!

Robin · Married on 01/06/2018

Not only is Mitch adorable and have a diamond personality, but he also helped me find a couple of other vendors to fit my budget to make my children's B'nai Mitzvah a big success. Mix it Up DJ's was what made the party a hit as well as being a valuable resource to me. Don't just hire a DJ but hire someone with charisma to make it fun. You will not go wrong with Mitch Friedman!! I highly recommend him.

Stacey · Married on 12/09/2017

Mitch a great. He kept the kids entertained. He was a pleasure to work with and super helpful in helping to plan my son's bar mitzvah.

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

Mitch was the best DJ at my wedding on November 11, 2017. I didn't have to worry about anything during my special day . He helped me make my day stress free. I would highly recommend him for DJing any events . Thank you again Mitch for making my day amazing! :)

Nick · Married on 10/22/2017

Mix it up DJs made the party fun and kept it high energy all night. In my opinion, what makes them a much better DJ choice is that they listen to you. The owner Mitch met us in person and called us multiple times before the event to ensure our expectations will be met. Previous DJs only cared about payment but Mix it up DJs cares that you get the music that you like and the event has your own custom flow. Very Highly Recommended!

MixItUp Dj's 1
    MixItUp Dj's 2

Aimee · Married on 10/14/2017

Mitch is a pleasure to work with and gets the party going and staying alive. All the kids and adults have a blast!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Used DJ Gio for my sons bar mitzvah. He was great! Kept kids going with games and music!

Maria · Married on 07/10/2017

The best DJ company that I have ever used... Mitch and his team they were very professionals, fun, amazing, the party was a success!!! thank you guys for an amazing night, I will definitely recommend you to all my friends.

sharon · Married on 06/03/2017

Mitch was professional and very accommodating. He played all the music requested and made all guests feel welcome. He involved all of the children during cocktail hour so they were happily occupied. The games he played were all age appropriate and everyone was entertained!! Highly recommend and will higher again if the opportunity arises.

Karen · Married on 05/05/2017

This was my 2nd mitzvah celebration using Mitch! He kept the party rocking all night! His energy and professionalism
    Are are second to none. Would recommend him for any celebration!

Karen · event on: 11/23/2013

The kids at my daughter's bat mitzvah did not sit down for a minute thanks to MC Mitch!! Everyone had such a great time and Mitch was a pleasure to work with from the time we contracted through the big day. So responsive and accessible! He found someone to design a logo for my daughter as well and gave us lots of great ideas. Would recommend him to anyone seeking a high energy, charismatic DJ/MC!

Erica · Married on 04/29/2017

Amazing experience from start to finish. Very professional... listened to what we wanted and did exactly that. Would recommend highly for any event! A great person and DJ!

sara · Married on 04/22/2017

Mitch is the best MCee and the DJ played all the right songs. Mitch got not only the kids but the adults up and going. He made it a fantastic party! Hands down Mix It Up DJs is the best around!

Jodi · Married on 04/22/2017

I would highly recommend Mix It Up DJs! Excellent service prior to party and Gio was an incredible DJ. He truly made our party memorable for everyone.

Marbely · Married on 12/16/2016

Booking with MixItUp Dj's was one of the BEST decisions we made for our party. It would not have been as successful as it was, without Mitch! Looking forward to using them again for our next event. Thank you MITCH! :)

Carmen · Married on 12/09/2016

Mitch played everything we wanted and added his touch that kept the floor packed all night! His professionalism and passion shined at our holiday party. The flow could not have been any more perfect and we contribute that to MixItUp DJ's. We really enjoyed working with Mitch and will definitely use them again. He also did all the up lighting for our room.

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Mitch and Gio will take good care of you, and your guests will have a great time!

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2016

Kept me calm before the ceremony and helped keep everything organized and smooth. Used all the music I wanted and was a lot of fun.

Mitch from Mix It Up DJs was amazing from the first time I reached out to him. He was responsive, willing to provide ideas and wonderful advice. At the party, he simply rocked. He brought the house down. He had adults and kids dancing, he kept the party going for 4 hours, never stopped! He's simply amazing!!!

Mitch was very easy to work with and we appreciated him not trying to over sell us for services we didn't really need. He kept us in our budget and did a great job keeping everyone happy. Would use him again in a heartbeat!