Mixed-Up Productions Reviews

Mixed-Up Productions 3
Mixed-Up Productions 4
Mixed-Up Productions 5

Mary Ann · Getting married on 05/01/2021

DJ Chris Garrett is an amazing DJ. He took the time and attention to understand the feel of our wedding and was an integral part of helping us to create a wonderful wedding celebration.

Sent on 11/03/2015
  • Rachel

Rachel Horst · Getting married on 08/12/2020

Easy to work with!

Simple, easy, seamless vendor to work with for our wedding. Everything went exactly as we had hoped for the day!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Brittbowbin

Brittbowbin · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Amazing dj!

Lance was our DJ and he was AMAZING! I had so many people come up to me throughout the night to tell me what a great DJ we picked and how the songs were so much fun to dance to! We also had people telling us that they haven't been to weddings where they saw so many people on the dance floor! We were so happy with Lance and he was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Phil

Phil Bair · Getting married on 03/11/2020

Mixed-Up Productions was everything and more!

Good price, great personalities, very professional and can make a ceremony amazing with soft music and great transitions to throwing you an amazing reception and keeping your dance floor packed and everyone having a blast! Absolutely great company, great people and can definitely help you and you guests have the night of your life.

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey Mcgarrell · Getting married on 02/12/2020

Highly recommend!!

Adam Gingrich with Mixed-Up Productions was the DJ at our wedding, and he was phenomenal! He helped the whole event run smoothly and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. He was also extremely thoughtful and considerate with all of our guests. He was very helpful and supportive throughout the planning process as well; he was very responsive over email and spent several hours with us leading up to the wedding to plan final details. Overall, he was extremely professional, friendly, and fun, and he brought exactly the vibe we wanted. We highly recommend booking Adam for any event!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Meghan

Meghan Ackerman · Getting married on 02/09/2020

The perfect DJ for the perfect day!!

Adam (and Mixed Up) made the entire process of selecting a DJ easy and fun. We told him in general what kinds of music we liked, with very few specific songs, and he did an awesome job selecting for us. I highly recommend letting him be creative with the playlist – he knows what he’s doing! Also, he knows how to read the crowd. Originally, we planned on having an anniversary dance, but after seeing that most of the people dancing were younger, and they were enjoying the more up-beat songs, he recommended that we skip it – which turned out to be a great decision. The whole dance floor was packed from beginning to end.

The blue uplights that he recommended really helped to bring the whole room together and highlighted the head table well. We’re so glad he thought of them!

If we had to do it again, we would 100% select Adam and Mixed Up again!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia George · Married on 12/28/2019

Adam is the man!

We cannot even begin to explain our satisfaction with choosing Adam and Mixed Up productions as our DJ for our wedding. Adam is amazing, truly. From the beginning, he is so easy-going and laid back and really makes it feel like you have been friends for years. About a month before the wedding, we got together and finalized the songs for the wedding. For a lot of the formal songs, Adam provided us with some examples and suggestions and it was so nice not worrying about these decisions. We sat in his office for a few hours on a Friday night, just playing songs and figuring out what worked best for our day. Adam - secretly - has an amazing voice and ( although he wont offer it) can perform acoustic guitar and covers of songs for your pre-ceremony music, and cocktail hour. This was an incredible perk and our guests still talk about how neat it was to have our DJ sing!! He even covered HALO by Beyoncé - I mean how cool, right?? Then, the reception - he completely knocked it out of the park. After all the formalities were out of the way - he opened up the dance floor and I think 75% of our 200 guests stayed on the dance floor from 8pm to midnight!! It was amazing!! He really reads the crowd and does an incredible job of knowing what is going to keep people dancing. Thank you so much Adam - you were one of our best decisions during wedding planning!!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Kristin Einsel · Married on 11/30/2019

DJ Adam Gingrich

Adam Gingrich was amazing to work with! Wedding planning is pretty stressful at times, and he put any fears immediately to rest. Super energetic, organized, and fun! He listened to what sort of DJ I wanted at the wedding and completely followed through. I would work with him a million times over. 5+++ stars

Sent on 12/05/2019

AJ Kruger · Married on 11/23/2019

Mixed Up Productions and Chris Garret

My wife and I recently got married at Allenberry Resort in Boiling Springs, PA. Chris Garret and the Mixed Up Productions team did a great job from start to finish with our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. We had a very specific playlist and Chris and co. were more than generous to meet all of our needs. Would highly recommend and use their services again in the future. Nicely done Mixed Up Productions team. Thanks again.

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Aubrey

Aubrey Wells · Married on 11/05/2019

Best DJ in Lancaster

I met Adam at a wedding expo and right off the bat I knew I wanted him to be our DJ. His personality is very welcoming and the night flowed perfectly with his music transitions. He was an excellent MC without being overly commanding of the crowd. He worked with my guests when they had requests and quickly asked me if it was okay for particularly questionable song selections. We had a "do not play" list and he definitely honored our wishes.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Matt Putterman · Married on 10/27/2019

Truly Exceptional Wedding Entertainment

What an outstanding company Mixed-Up Productions is! We had the absolutely sincere pleasure of working with Adam Gingrich for our recent wedding. Adam was very responsive and showed great communication from our very first time meeting him at a bridal expo to the end of our event. Adam has such an accommodating and energetic personality, and our guests were thrilled to approach him with requests. Our wedding was on a Sunday evening, and despite the number of guests who left early so they could go to work the following day, Adam still kept the party very lively and ensured we were 100% satisfied. We cannot recommend Mixed-Up enough, and truly hope we have the ability to work with them in the future. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Adam.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Katelyn Noll · Married on 10/26/2019

Five stars, the best!

AMAZING! Easy to communicate with, very accommodating, organized! They know what they are doing and will keep the party going all night long! Our dance floor was filled from beginning to end. They meet with you before the wedding to meet your expectations. We couldn’t be more pleased! Our wedding was a blast in large part to our awesome DJ, Damian! Thank you guys!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Jena Sullivan · Married on 10/12/2019

Super Awesome!

Adam from Mixed Up Productions was awesome! He had everyone dancing from 4 year olds to 94 year olds! Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Nicholas Davi · Married on 10/11/2019

Professional/ Excellent

We hired Adam for our wedding. This is the second time we have used him for special occasions, and both times he was absolutely excellent. Adam is easy to get along with, and truly excels at his job. I can not say enough about this man, all I know is whenever we need a DJ for the future we will be using him.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2019

Adam was wonderful!

We wouldn’t have had such a great wedding if it weren’t for Adam & his talents! Thank you! ❤️

Sent on 10/02/2019

Maria · Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic dj!

Adam from Mixed-Up Productions was AMAZING. He did such a fantastic job bringing the party to life at our wedding. He was professional, kind, and very fun. We could not have asked for a better sound track to our special day!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • · Married on 09/21/2019

Outstanding DJ

Adam was an amazing DJ at our wedding. He made sure every detail was perfect and kept the wedding moving and was an awesome person to work with. I can’t imagine anyone else being there on our special day helping our dreams come to life. He was detail oriented and understood my vision, yet easy going and flexible. Everything a DJ should be! Cannot thank him enough.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Thomas Netznik · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I don’t even know where to begin! From the start, Mixed Up Productions was easy to work with. Their communication and responsiveness were great during the whole process. We had Lance as our DJ and he was beyond incredible. People still tell me how great of a DJ he was and I couldn’t agree more. About a month before my wedding I was starting to feel stressed but I had a phone call with Lance just as an introduction and to go over any questions we had. After the phone call I just felt completely excited and not stressed at all. His energy was great and he had everyone on the dance floor all night. I would definitely recommend Mixed Up Productions to anyone!
    Side note: we also had an open air photo booth which was a blast for guests!

Mixed-Up Productions 6
    Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/14/2019

Great party!

We wanted our reception to be the party of the year, and Chris did not disappoint. We received SO many compliments on the music, the DJ's personality and I personally appreciated the way he kept eye contact with the me (the bride) throughout the night to kind of make sure we were on the same page with the vibe of the night. He was AMAZING!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Morgan Bankert · Married on 09/07/2019

Awesome All Around!!

Adam and Bryan with Mixed Up are THE BEST! My husband and I used Mixed Up for our wedding and they had a huge part in our perfect day! I would highly recommend them for any occasion! They treat you like friends instead of customers in a professional matter, unlike some of the other companies in the area. We are so thankful we chose them & would very highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 09/07/2019

Best dj ever!

If you're looking for a DJ company that will keep your guests on their toes all night, look no further! My husband and I got married on September 7th and have received countless remarks about how incredible our DJ Sean was and we have to agree with them! Sean from Mixed-Up was INCREDIBLE! From the second he reached out to us we knew that he would be a lot of fun to work with. Sean took all of our crazy requests and different taste in music (ranging from oldies to blink-182 to zac brown band), and ran with it. He was able to mix it a little bit of everything we liked in together and make it the best night ever. I also have to give Sean another shout out because he was my only vendor who was checking in on me from time to time, seeing if i needed anything, wanted a drink, etc. I thought that was incredible, especially since I know how busy vendors themselves can be so it meant a lot me. Sean also joined us on the dance floor for the wobble and that did not go unnoticed he was a hit and his own personal hype person! I could go on and on about Sean but I also want to mention that we originally spoke with Adam who set us up with Sean. Adam was great when we had our first call to Mixed-Up. He was so personable, able to joke around, and wasn't a pushy salesman. Adam was also the one who paired us with Sean and we are so grateful for that. Lastly, Joanna who handled our payments and getting us set up with the online account was also great. I am always skeptical when mailing checks but she let me know every time our checks had arrived and I can't stress enough how much that eased this nervous brides mind! We cannot thank Mixed-Up Productions enough for making our day perfect!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Keri

Keri K. · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing DJ

Adam was the DJ for our wedding and he was absolutely fantastic!! Mixed-Up Productions came highly recommended and they certainly exceeded my expectations. From the moment we began planning our wedding, Adam promptly responded to ALL of my emails and questions. He took the time to sit down with me and my fiancé to plan our ceremony and reception music and made our planning experience both fun and memorable. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Adam arrived at our location with ample time to set up and prepare for our special day. He was dressed professionally and acted in a professional manner, while still incorporating his fun personality into our reception.

In my opinion, the DJ sets the tone for a wedding. Adam provided excellent service and gave us the best time we could possibly have at our wedding! Adam was hands down the best DJ we could have asked for. Thank you for making our wedding day extra special and a day we will never forget!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Johanna · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing dance party!

Lance was our DJ and he did an absolutely fabulous job on our wedding day. We couldn't be happier with how the reception and dance party turned out! We received SO many compliments/comments on how awesome the DJ was. You won't regret hiring mixed up productions!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 08/31/2019

We loved working with Adam!

I immediately felt great about Adam after our phone conversation, and my (now) husband instantly connected with him at our meeting. You can tell how much Adam loves music, how much fun he is, and how much he wants your wedding to be the best night of your life. If we weren't sure about what songs to choose for entrances, his suggestions were always right on target. As for the big day, everyone had so much fun (including us)!! He knew how to get everyone back on the dance floor if they'd been lingering by the bar, and he played all our favorite songs. We had such a fun night and we will never forget it! Thank you Adam!!

Mixed-Up Productions 7
    Mixed-Up Productions 8
    Mixed-Up Productions 9
    Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Megan

Megan Talley · Married on 08/31/2019

Best DJ for Our Big Day!

DJ Joe was the DJ for our wedding day. To me, the DJ and music was an important aspect to the day and was one of the hardest decisions I made during the wedding planning process. From the start, Mixed Up Productions was quick to respond to any questions I had and made me feel confident I had picked the right company. DJ Joe talked with us about our vision and was always available throughout the night to make sure everything was going smoothly. Our wedding guests were on the dance floor the entire night, and everyone remarked how fun the wedding was - because of Joe! Thanks to Joe and the Mixed Up team for making our day, the perfect day!

Sent on 09/13/2019