Mixed-Up Productions LLC Reviews

Mixed-Up Productions LLC 7
  • Brittbowbin

Brittbowbin · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Amazing dj!

Lance was our DJ and he was AMAZING! I had so many people come up to me throughout the night to tell me what a great DJ we picked and how the songs were so much fun to dance to! We also had people telling us that they haven't been to weddings where they saw so many people on the dance floor! We were so happy with Lance and he was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Aubrey

Aubrey Wells · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Best DJ in Lancaster

I met Adam at a wedding expo and right off the bat I knew I wanted him to be our DJ. His personality is very welcoming and the night flowed perfectly with his music transitions. He was an excellent MC without being overly commanding of the crowd. He worked with my guests when they had requests and quickly asked me if it was okay for particularly questionable song selections. We had a "do not play" list and he definitely honored our wishes.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Maria · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic dj!

Adam from Mixed-Up Productions was AMAZING. He did such a fantastic job bringing the party to life at our wedding. He was professional, kind, and very fun. We could not have asked for a better sound track to our special day!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jude Buenaseda · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing DJ!

Adam was our DJ for our wedding and he did such an amazing job! From MC'ing the night to setting the right mood on the dance floor - we couldn't be more happier with how the wedding turned out! We definitely recommend Mixed-Up Productions!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Katie · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Experience

Mixed Up Productions came recommended to us by a friend. I cannot say enough positive things about this company. Damian Rhodes was our DJ and he was awesome! He was extremely organized and a lot of fun to work with. Everyone at our wedding had such a great time! Thank you Damian for making our wedding one we will never forget.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Aurore Lebrun · Married on 07/12/2019

Nailed it!

We hired Mixed-Up production on a friend's recommendation. We could not have been happier with our DJ Adam Gingrich. We had a mixed French-American wedding. Adam really nailed it on mixing sounds to please everybody. The dance floor was packed all night!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Carlin · Married on 07/05/2019

The ONLY choice for a DJ in PA!!!

Lance performed at my wedding on 7/5/19 at Cameron Estate Inn. He was truly OUTSTANDING. The most important part of my wedding was to make sure my guests had a great time, and Lance delivered. My guests were on the dance floor the entire night without having to urge people to get up. He was a total professional. He was extremely knowledgeable with how the reception should flow, and he completely put me at ease with how he lead the night. It was seamless. Mixed-up came highly recommended to me, and it was the best choice I made. Most guests commented to me how unbelievable the energy in the room was the entire night, and how it was one of the most fun weddings they had ever been to. That was all Lance!!! If you book mixed-up you will NOT be disappointed!!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew Mcclure · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect DJ!

After speaking with Adam on the phone, we were super excited to choose him and Mixed-Up for our wedding DJ. He was super easy to work with and was responsive when we had questions or concerns. The dance floor at the wedding was PACKED the entire night. Our requests were taken into account and everything went perfectly. Thank you Adam!! (Also, LGBT friendly)

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Laura

Laura Mcclure · Married on 06/22/2019

Best DJ Ever!

My brother got married a couple weeks ago and used Mixed-Up Productions for their DJ and it was perfect! Everyone was dancing from the time the music started until the end. Every song that played was a hit and the dance floor was packed the entire night! The DJ was super friendly and attentive and took an extra step in making sure my brother and his husband were doing good and having fun throughout the night. We even had guests in the following days comment on how great the music/DJ/dancing was. We also had guests mention that if they ever needed a DJ for an event they would definitely be using Mixed-Up Productions! Overall the night was perfect! Thank you Mixed-Up Productions!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Kate

Kate Verber · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Production company!

Mixed Up Productions rocked our wedding!! Chris Garrett is the best DJ in PA, hands down!! He not only mixed some killer music, he created the “golden hour” hue to the ballroom, and made sure every single detail was perfect! Chris helped us create priceless memories by bringing me up for a bridal dj sesh that our guests went wild for, coordinating the Hava Nagila, and in the end making sure we had the best night of our lives.

Isaac was our photo booth attendant, and assisted Chris with the reception to ensure no detail was overlooked. He was professional and fun and most importantly, made our guests feel comfortable! Our photo booth album is so fantastic, we love it!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent choice for a wedding

If you are in search of a great DJ, I highly recommend Adam. From the beginning process to the end, it was completely flawless. He was very professional and went out of his way to get to know the bride and groom, on a personal level. He provided everything we asked for plus more. As a new bride-to-be, I had no idea of how many occasions you needed to choose music for. Adam had the best suggestions. He kept our guests dancing all night long and they are still talking about how fun the wedding was. We also got a photo booth and I must say, it is totally worth it. You gain so many memories and it gives the guests something extra to do and have fun with. Mixed-up- productions gets a 5 star review from us!!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Nicolle

Nicolle · Married on 05/10/2019

The best music!

We hired Mixed-Up Productions after a thorough search of DJs in the area. We ultimately decided on MUP because of their attention to detail, prompt and kind service, and the DJ we were given named Adam. Adam was the most fun DJ we've ever seen at any event! He listened to everything we said about the music we wanted and exceeded our expectations! Every single one of our guests were on the dance floor from the time the floor opened until the end of the night. It was exactly what we wanted for our wedding and Adam was the reason our vision came to life! Adam set up on time, kept the timeline of the night flowing without flaw and paid attention to us and what we wanted the entire night. We couldn't recommend Mixed-Up Productions enough - thank you for the best night of our lives!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Marie

Marie Schult · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing job!

Adam was awesome and understood everything we were looking for! He kept all of our guests on the dance floor and we all danced the night away!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Tom

Tom Toone · Married on 12/22/2018

Adam G. is the best!

Adam G. at Mixed-Up Productions did an amazing job DJ'ing our wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly and that guests had a great time.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Laura Andrie · Married on 10/27/2018

Mixed- Up Productions is the way to go!

Damian Rhodes and the Mixed- Up Productions team was so easy to work with, especially when my husband and I were planning from a distance! Damian made time to talk with us over the phone and ensure that everything was in order for our day. All of our family and friends loved the music selection and had a great time!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Ben

Ben Simon · Married on 10/21/2018

Definitely would recommend DJ Adam Gingrich!

My wife and I used Mixed-Up Productions for our wedding ceremony music and reception! We couldn't be happier with DJ Adam Gingrich. He made our special day a huge success! Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ/music for their wedding. Absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 10/13/2018

A Dream Come True

Joe from Mixed Up Productions DJ-ed our wedding a few weeks ago, and he was the best! He kept our guests entertained the whole night and the music throughout the day was exactly what we had envisioned for our special day. We would recommend Mixed Up Productions all day every day!! Such great work at an even better price!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Sara · Married on 10/12/2018

Outstanding

Our wedding was on October 26, 2018! When we first spoke to Mixed-up Productions we talked to Adam Gingrich. He was awesome! He helped direct us on what we wanted for our wedding and if their company could provide it for us.
    We signed with Mixed-up Productions for our wedding and was assigned Lance. Lance, in one word, OUTSTANDING. We had a flood of compliments from our guests on the music choices and how much fun they had dancing! Also, Lance, was extremely personable and fun to work with as a vendor! If you are looking for a DJ company, Mixed-Up Productions is the way to go!

Sent on 11/05/2018

KELSEY L MCCAUSLAND · Married on 10/07/2018

Incredible DJ

Adam Gingrich from Mixed-Up productions was a phenomenal DJ from the moment we started working with him. He was very personable and really listened to what we wanted. He was quick to respond and very accommodating with last minute changes and requests. Adam was a rock-star on our wedding day making sure that everyone was enjoying themselves and was easily able to read the crowd. It was the party we wanted and more! Adam truly blew our away our expectations, and we cannot thank him, Mixed-up, and the many vendors that recommended him enough!

Sent on 10/17/2018

charlie · Married on 09/28/2018

Could NOT be more happier with Adam from Mixed-Up Productions. From the time we first met with him all the way through to the end of the reception, my wife & I knew we had the right guy for us. He listened to our ideas and thoughts, made them better, and come to life. The day of the reception, Adam was completely professional and kept our event alive with great music. Can not say enough about him!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Audrey · Married on 09/28/2018

The perfect DJ from start to finish

If I could walk around life with a personal DJ, I would choose Adam Gingrich from Mixed-Up Productions every single time. Luckily for me, Adam was the first person I talked to when I inquired about the services. He had so much energy and passion in his voice talking about Mixed-Up Productions, the conversation just flowed. However, as I’m sure everyone researches questions to ask vendors, I drilled Adam down, asking about my venue, other services, prices etc. he was so descriptive and honest I knew right then I wanted to book, and I wanted him to be the DJ!

Leading up to the big day Adam made planning extremely easy, from emails, a day of timeline, and the company portal we had access to everything that made song choosing a breeze. He worked with me in terms of mixing service plans (getting different lights), editing clips of songs, providing suggestions for each segment of the wedding, and overall really understanding my taste of music and how I wanted the day to play out.

On the day of, Adam was a ROCKSTAR, I kid you not our guests still talk about him. The dance floor was never empty and there was not one bad song played. His personality shined, he interacted with our guest, read the crowd, and all around was just so fun to talk to and work with. Adam is truly one of the main reasons our big day was so perfect, and we cannot thank him enough for going above and beyond, exceeding every expectation we had for a DJ.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Nicholas · Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome company to work with! Adam was extremely responsive throughout the whole process and played every request we had for him. I could not imagine working with another company. Thanks for making our wedding so memorable.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Amy · Married on 09/21/2018

Adam was amazing!!! He went above and beyond and we truly could not have asked for a better DJ. He was very attentive and on the ball at all times. He was also amazing with the kids! I highly recommend mixed up productions! Make sure you ask for Adam!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Mixed-Up Productions LLC 8
    Mixed-Up Productions LLC 9
    Mixed-Up Productions LLC 10

Daniela · Married on 09/02/2018

I have nothing but positive things to say about Mixed-up productions and more importantly our DJ, Adam. Throughout the stressful planning time Adam was super friendly, quick to respond, and helpful with the music aspect of our wedding. He set time out of his busy schedule to chat with me on the phone and really get a good idea of our vision for the wedding. I was having trouble picking out music for the ceremony and he sent me recommendations. I also had requested a bunch of songs (salsa, bachata, etc) and he played them throughout the reception. My side of the family was so pleased! I have wedding guests asking me who our DJ was! Thank you Adam!

Sent on 09/25/2018