Mixed-Up Productions LLC Reviews

Mixed-Up Productions LLC 7
  • Tom

Tom Toone · Married on 12/22/2018

Adam G. is the best!

Adam G. at Mixed-Up Productions did an amazing job DJ'ing our wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly and that guests had a great time.

Laura Andrie · Married on 10/27/2018

Mixed- Up Productions is the way to go!

Damian Rhodes and the Mixed- Up Productions team was so easy to work with, especially when my husband and I were planning from a distance! Damian made time to talk with us over the phone and ensure that everything was in order for our day. All of our family and friends loved the music selection and had a great time!

• Ben

Ben Simon · Married on 10/21/2018

Definitely would recommend DJ Adam Gingrich!

My wife and I used Mixed-Up Productions for our wedding ceremony music and reception! We couldn't be happier with DJ Adam Gingrich. He made our special day a huge success! Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ/music for their wedding. Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Kari

Kari · Married on 10/13/2018

A Dream Come True

Joe from Mixed Up Productions DJ-ed our wedding a few weeks ago, and he was the best! He kept our guests entertained the whole night and the music throughout the day was exactly what we had envisioned for our special day. We would recommend Mixed Up Productions all day every day!! Such great work at an even better price!

Sara · Married on 10/12/2018

Outstanding

Our wedding was on October 26, 2018! When we first spoke to Mixed-up Productions we talked to Adam Gingrich. He was awesome! He helped direct us on what we wanted for our wedding and if their company could provide it for us.
    We signed with Mixed-up Productions for our wedding and was assigned Lance. Lance, in one word, OUTSTANDING. We had a flood of compliments from our guests on the music choices and how much fun they had dancing! Also, Lance, was extremely personable and fun to work with as a vendor! If you are looking for a DJ company, Mixed-Up Productions is the way to go!

KELSEY L MCCAUSLAND · Married on 10/07/2018

Incredible DJ

Adam Gingrich from Mixed-Up productions was a phenomenal DJ from the moment we started working with him. He was very personable and really listened to what we wanted. He was quick to respond and very accommodating with last minute changes and requests. Adam was a rock-star on our wedding day making sure that everyone was enjoying themselves and was easily able to read the crowd. It was the party we wanted and more! Adam truly blew our away our expectations, and we cannot thank him, Mixed-up, and the many vendors that recommended him enough!

charlie · Married on 09/28/2018

Could NOT be more happier with Adam from Mixed-Up Productions. From the time we first met with him all the way through to the end of the reception, my wife & I knew we had the right guy for us. He listened to our ideas and thoughts, made them better, and come to life. The day of the reception, Adam was completely professional and kept our event alive with great music. Can not say enough about him!!!

Audrey · Married on 09/28/2018

The perfect DJ from start to finish

If I could walk around life with a personal DJ, I would choose Adam Gingrich from Mixed-Up Productions every single time. Luckily for me, Adam was the first person I talked to when I inquired about the services. He had so much energy and passion in his voice talking about Mixed-Up Productions, the conversation just flowed. However, as I’m sure everyone researches questions to ask vendors, I drilled Adam down, asking about my venue, other services, prices etc. he was so descriptive and honest I knew right then I wanted to book, and I wanted him to be the DJ!

Leading up to the big day Adam made planning extremely easy, from emails, a day of timeline, and the company portal we had access to everything that made song choosing a breeze. He worked with me in terms of mixing service plans (getting different lights), editing clips of songs, providing suggestions for each segment of the wedding, and overall really understanding my taste of music and how I wanted the day to play out.

On the day of, Adam was a ROCKSTAR, I kid you not our guests still talk about him. The dance floor was never empty and there was not one bad song played. His personality shined, he interacted with our guest, read the crowd, and all around was just so fun to talk to and work with. Adam is truly one of the main reasons our big day was so perfect, and we cannot thank him enough for going above and beyond, exceeding every expectation we had for a DJ.

Nicholas · Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome company to work with! Adam was extremely responsive throughout the whole process and played every request we had for him. I could not imagine working with another company. Thanks for making our wedding so memorable.

Amy · Married on 09/21/2018

Adam was amazing!!! He went above and beyond and we truly could not have asked for a better DJ. He was very attentive and on the ball at all times. He was also amazing with the kids! I highly recommend mixed up productions! Make sure you ask for Adam!!!

Mixed-Up Productions LLC 8
    Mixed-Up Productions LLC 9
    Mixed-Up Productions LLC 10

Daniela · Married on 09/02/2018

I have nothing but positive things to say about Mixed-up productions and more importantly our DJ, Adam. Throughout the stressful planning time Adam was super friendly, quick to respond, and helpful with the music aspect of our wedding. He set time out of his busy schedule to chat with me on the phone and really get a good idea of our vision for the wedding. I was having trouble picking out music for the ceremony and he sent me recommendations. I also had requested a bunch of songs (salsa, bachata, etc) and he played them throughout the reception. My side of the family was so pleased! I have wedding guests asking me who our DJ was! Thank you Adam!

Erin Carter · Married on 08/31/2018

Fantastic Experience!

I would hands down, book mixed up to do another event! We had Adam as our DJ for our special day, and everything was less than perfect for us! While we had mass flooding and were delayed over 4 hours due to guest not being able to make it, Adam kept our guest (who were able to make it on time) happy on the dance floor. He kept everything running as smoothly as possible, despite the chaotic events. Throughout the time where things kept getting delayed, Adam remained flexible and continued to ask what I (the Bride) wanted. At the end of the day, I felt like I had known Adam for years and had a GREAT experience working with him and Mixed Up Productions.

Andrea · Married on 08/11/2018

Adam was absolutely amazing! After meeting with him prior to the wedding day, I knew nothing could go wrong. He was extremely helpful with deciding on what music would be best for the ceremony and reception. He met all my expectations as a DJ and more. He made sure my night was going perfect and did everything he could to make it even better. I highly recommend him as your DJ for any event because you won’t be disappointed. Thank you for everything Adam!
    Andrea and Mike Baddorf

Caitlin · Married on 08/04/2018

We worked with Sean Bloom and he was awesome! We met with him in person before the wedding and he took notes and then sent me a typed schedule. It was such a relief to have such an organized DJ! He kept people on the dance floor all night and even let me get a photo at the DJ booth. Highly recommended.

Jillian · Married on 08/04/2018

Adam was our DJ, and he is amazing! From our initial meeting with him to the big day, he was incredibly helpful and a lot of fun. He was even super cool when we didn't get our final songs and timeline to him until the morning of wedding. He didnt sweat it and he pulled everything together perfectly. He played all of our requests plus many more great songs. All of our guests loved him and the music too! I wish we could do it all over again and work with adam again!

j · Married on 06/30/2018

Adam, the contact person, respond to our initial inquiry the next day. He and the office staff were always professional, courteous, and thorough. Though I had several changes that needed to be made to the initial contract, Adam and his staff were willing to accommodate our changes. We were assigned DJ Sean Bloom. Sean was excellent in all aspects of the wedding and ceremony. Sean contacted me immediately, and assured me he would meet all our requests and concerns. Sean kindly ensured that the lighting at our venue was good for eye issues i have. And Sean also ensured that the sound level allowed for great conversation flow, and dancing. A feat that is hard to accomplish, but, Sean factored in the Venue location and it's acoustics, and our guests were thrilled to be able to have conversation and dance! Everyone told us Sean was the best DJ they had ever encountered. Sean handled our specialized introductions, as well as our pre-introduction ice breaker, expertly! The reception was seamless, fun, and we were sad to say good-bye to Sean at the end of the reception! The wedding ceremony was outside in 95 degree temperature. The Minister wisely cut the ceremony short, and Sean was quick to pick up on the change, and made certain that the time stamps of the music for the movement of the bridal party were flawless. Sean's email contact with me was so polite and kind. it is refreshing to find an excellent work ethic, combined with courteous and kind behavior, in the service industry. Sean met with the bride and groom, and they were so excited to be working with him. Sean knew exactly what they wanted in the ceremony music, as well as the reception music. And he adhered to their requests, all while maintaining a truly celebratory atmosphere, gauging the people and timing songs to fit the flow and mood of the room. Thank you to Mixed-Up productions, Adam and Sean, for contributing to what all our guests have said was the best wedding they have attended.

Vicki · Married on 06/29/2018

Adam was our DJ for our wedding in June and we cannot rave about him enough! Everything from the initial booking to the planning meeting and the actual service on the wedding day was phenomenal! His outgoing personality and attention to detail made the party! Mixed-Up Productions is an outstanding company that is professional and accommodating. My husband and I highly recommend their services for any event!

Abby · Married on 06/22/2018

Adam did an AWESOME job at our wedding. Everything went so smooth, and he knew exactly what to play to keep people dancing! We heard so many comments about how great the DJ was even after the wedding. We are so glad we chose mixed-up productions, and THANK YOU ADAM!!

D · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Bryan was absolutely amazing.

Justin · Married on 06/02/2018

Mixed-Up Productions truly made our wedding an unforgettable experience! They accommodated to our every request and ensured everything ran seamlessly. Beginning with the ceremony music, outsourcing a violinist for us, introducing the bridal party, and making sure everyone was dancing, it was evident they truly care about their clients! They even had everyone dancing in the rain! Not only are they extremely affordable, but their service is even better! I definitely recommend Mixed-Up Productions to anyone planning a wedding in the Central PA area!!

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ Joe Baranowski did our wedding and everything was exceptional. He did a great job of playing the songs we requested while also playing songs that would get people on the dance floor. It was exactly how we imagined our wedding would be!

Valeria · Married on 05/18/2018

Adam was our DJ at our wedding this past weekend and he was AMAZING!!! All of our vendors made out dream come true! I've never seen so many people get up and dance!! I had family from Mexico in so it was a mix of Spanish and English songs and it was just PERFECT!! Thank you Adam!! :)

Kelsey · Married on 05/12/2018

Dj Adam Gingrich kept the party going! He played all the songs my fiancé and I requested and then some. He got a good sense of what my husband and I wanted based off of our consultation. I’d give Mixed up Productions 10 stars if I could!

K. Nkrumah

Steve · Married on 05/06/2018

We worked with Damian Rhodes at Mixed Up Productions for our wedding on May 6 2018 and what a great experience. Damian did an awesome job and the company in general was a pleasure to work with from the beginning to end. They had a nice website portal to log into to define all the necessary information for the wedding and even had an extensive list of song selections to help guide us with the right music to get people on the dance floor. They really made it an easy experience with all the hectic planning it takes to coordinate a wedding.
    I would recommend Mixed up to anyone looking for a high quality DJ service.