Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service) Reviews

76 | Unionville, VA

76 Reviews for Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service)

Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service) 1
Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service) 2
Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service) 3
Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service) 4
Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service) 5
Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service) 6
Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service) 7

Kelly · Married on 11/05/2017

Not only is Brandon super personable, he is reliable and dependent. I love that he is so fast at responding and will even reach out to you before you need to reach out to him! He was a great DJ, played everything on our request list and even added a few flavors to compliment. He was organized, professional, and really listened to what we wanted/needed. He kept the party going until the very end and never seemed rushed to leave. Not only that, but his setup was super clean and good looking! He was great to work with!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service) 8
    Mixed Elements Entertainment (Professional DJ Service) 9

Sharon · Married on 11/03/2017

This is the second time I've asked Brandon to provide his services as the DJ at an event. Both this time at my wedding and before for my birthday celebration, he was phenomenal with his services and costs! At both events he was very professional and very intuitive and engaging with the crowd. As well as, ensuring he stayed with the event timeline as requested. Everyone always compliments his awesome job and I will always ask for him to DJ at any event I have.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Sara · Married on 10/28/2017

Brandon did a amazing job with everything. Made the night fantastic!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Katilyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Brandon was easy to contact and is always available if you have any questions. I gave him a full list of all the songs I wanted played and he made it happen. Would definitely work with him again.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Harli · Married on 10/07/2017

Brandon was awesome!! He fulfilled every request I had and was always very responsive and accommodating! I'm a hard person to get in touch with and he was VERY patient with me and my delayed responses! Set up was simple and discrete even with a packed reception hall as well as played all the songs I had requested. Brandon has glowing reviews for a reason!! He rocks!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Jes · Married on 09/30/2017

Wonderful Vendor

Mixed Elements Entertainment were fantastic to work with. As a planner, DJ's tend to be our best friends at the event because they are the face and voice keeping things running smoothly. The DJ steers the event and keeps it on track so it is ESSENTIAL to have someone professional and with a lot of experience. Brandon was quick to respond to emails, punctual, and knowledgeable in his field. He ran everything smoothly and paid close attention to the details that mattered to the couple. We hope to work with him a lot in the near future because he absolutely made our job easier.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Sylvia · Married on 09/24/2017

It was a pleasure to work with Brandon.
    He was always so responsive and responsible, our venue recommend him and we quickly understood why. Very professional and worth every penny.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Shana · Married on 09/23/2017

Brandon was a pleasure to work with!! We cannot thank him enough for his fast responsiveness during the planning process and accommodating also any needs we had. Thank you Brandon for making our wedding a blast and we truly appreciate the time you took for make our day special. I would highly recommend Brandon as a DJ. Thank you Brandon!!!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Briteny · Married on 09/16/2017

He has a great personality...lobed how he just wanted to make it the perfect night and he did soo great honestly I couldn't have asked for a better dj thank u Brandon

Sent on 09/17/2017

Amy · Married on 09/09/2017

I cannot thank Mixed Elements Entertainment enough for truly helping to make my wedding day absolutely perfect! Brandon could not have been more understanding or patiently responsive to all of my questions. He fulfilled every request I had and gave me more attention and service quality than I could have ever imagined! I cannot endorse this entertainment company enough!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2017

I'm so glad we chose Brandon to be our DJ! Not only was he helpful during the planning process (when I had no clue what I was doing!) but he was super flexible when we had to make numerous last minute changes to the layout due to the weather. He kept us on the dance floor until the very end--in fact we ended up asking him to stay an additional hour because we were having such a great time. Thank you Brandon for your down to earth personality, your professionalism, and your outstanding dj services!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Angelo · Married on 08/12/2017

Brandon was DJ for our wedding 2017 he was so professional and extremely wonderful to work with. He was on time and his set up is very neat and nice looking. I as the bride communicated a lot with him and he had no problems with any of my requests and presented them as requested including all our songs and dedications to our loved ones who have passed on. I highly recommend Brandon for any event because of him just being a great guy and best DJ I have ever experienced. Thank you Brandon you made our wedding day a wonderful time to remember !!!

Sent on 08/27/2017
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 07/01/2017

Brandon was a great DJ! He was super responsive and accommodating. From the very onset he responded to us nearly immediately, and treated us with the utmost respect, professionalism and sincerity (I am Southern and so is he so I appreciated his use of ma'am and sir). He also acknowledged and validated any concerns we had before the wedding and took great care to address them and they not become issues day of. He also accommodated us by allowing us to provide him with exactly the playlists we wanted, and allowed us to use two of our good friends to emcee the reception. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Brandon was excellent! Very professional and knew how to keep the dance floor packed. Great, quality service

Sent on 07/15/2017

Theresa · Married on 06/23/2017

Look no further, Brandon is your wedding DJ! Professional, organized, pleasant, and knows what he is doing. Thanks again, Brandon!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Britney · Married on 06/17/2017

The best customer service you will find with a DJ company. I am so happy to have been told about Mixed Elements. Not only has the owner answered my questions but has contacted me to make sure I have what I need and that I know he is always there to help out. All around great rates, and amazing customer service. I am so happy with my choice!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Brian · Married on 05/27/2017

Brandon was awesome to work with. We were planning our wedding in Richmond from Florida so the planning was a little more difficult without being able to visit any vendors in person. Brandon was able to communicate with us clearly via email and was patient with us even when we were unable to get back to him within a reasonable time. The day itself went off great and Brandon did a fantastic job. Smaller details that we weren't able to clearly go over before the wedding day were handled easily in person during the event and nothing suffered as a result I would strongly recommend him to others in need of a DJ.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/13/2017

Brandon rocks!! From first contact to event completion, Brandon is highly responsive and thoroughly responsive. He made excellent recommendations and, for not ever having been to the venue before, worked well with the venue owners and adapted seamlessly to the environment. From the 10-15 songs he asked us to provide, he crafted a solid playlist that blended our eclectic tastes and made for a memorable event. And the price cannot be beat :) We very highly recommend booking Brandon for any event. He's the best!!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Stacy · Married on 05/12/2017

Brandon is such an awesome DJ!! Seriously we couldn't have found anyone better! He was seriously on top of everything all of the time! He would respond back extremely quickly to any questions or concerns I had regarding my wedding! He also always got in touch with me making sure he had all the right tracks that we wanted to personalize our day! As far as the music went - he chose everything we loved and even played anything we requested throughout the night! Brandon was so awesome that we kept him a few extra hours at our wedding and even our close friends got his card before he left so they could use him as their DJ for their wedding! Honestly if you are looking for an awesome, down to earth DJ who is a great time then Brandon is the way to go! Also I'd say he is reasonably priced as well ! :) thats always a huge plus!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Donald · Married on 05/07/2017

Brandon was such an awesome DJ. Extremely easy to work with on such a hectic day. Showed up with plenty of time to set up before the wedding. Helped us select some last minute songs to some wedding activities we had forgot to make selections for. Brandon seemed like a very nice guy and was very professional. Will definitely recommend him to friends.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Sandi · Married on 04/29/2017

We host small weddings at our winery and were blown away with the professionalism of Mixed Elements Entertaining. Absolute suberb results. Highly recommended.
    Resp'y,
    Gauthier Vineyard/Sandi Gauthier

Sent on 05/22/2017

Amber · Married on 04/15/2017

Brandon was an awesome DJ. He was easy to work with and was very efficient and professional the day of the wedding. He made our wedding day stress free. Thanks Brandon!

Sent on 04/15/2017
  • F

Felicia · Married on 03/18/2017

I can't say enough great things about our DJ Brandon! From day one (several months prior to the wedding) the communication was top-notch and I was extremely pleased! Any questions I had were answered almost immediately. The day of the wedding he arrived early and was extremely professional. We had planned an outdoor ceremony but the weather posed a challenge. He went with the flow and was extremely flexible with setups, even when it came down to the wire, he made it happen when we had a small break in the rain. Our reception was an absolute blast and our guests are still talking about what a great time that had. Thank you so much!! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/30/2016

DJ Brandon was amazing! Since the beginning of our correspondence he was extremely prompt, professional, and friendly. He always made sure I was getting what I wanted and continually asked what he could do for me. Our schedule changed a little and he rolled with the flow and really helped make our day special. I gave him a lot of music that I wanted to hear at the reception and he was very willing to play all of it! I had a lot of compliments from guests about the great music at the reception. He was also an incredible value. 5 stars all around! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/29/2016

Brandon and his crew were awesome! He always responded so quickly to our emails and was always willing to offer advice when we were stuck on a song choice. On the day of he communicated so well the whole day! He even took the time to ask me during the evening if we wanted to switch up and play a slow song or to keep the upbeat pace. He always made sure we were happy! His crew that was with him was also super fun- dancing and singing along behind the table made me smile a few times!

Sent on 11/13/2016