Mix Masters Entertainment Reviews

135 Reviews for Mix Masters Entertainment

• W

Wendy S. · Married on 05/22/2021

He was awesome

Chris is an amazing DJ! His ability to allow people to have an amazing time is awesome!

Sent on 06/07/2021

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Wendy, I knew from the time that I met you and Duane, we were going to make a great team and have a lot of fun together. Even though your wedding needed to be postponed because of the 2020 pandemic, and there were several last minute song choices that came along, everything combined to make our experience in working together at Deer Creek Overlook perfect! Thanks so much for including me in your wedding day celebration! The lighting package your included really helped to transform venue into what you had envisioned. I look forward to our paths crossing again maybe at an upcoming social event. Be well together!

Melinda M. · Married on 05/21/2021

Awesome DJ Experience!

Chris made our wedding fun, seamless, and memorable! We gave him a list of songs and trusted him with the rest which was such a stress free process! He totally caught the vibe of the crowd throughout the night and everyone had a blast! Thanks Chris was a night we'll never forget!
    - Zach & Mel

Sent on 06/03/2021

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Mel, thanks so much for the kind words and awesome review! This was my first time at Bohemia Overlook, but I hope not my last. The weather, the food, the people, the lighting you selected, and music that was played all helped to make your wedding stand out as one that will be remembered in in the minds of your family, friends, guests, and relatives for a long time! I hope our paths have a chance to cross again in the future. Congratulations to the both of you! Be well together!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth S. · Married on 05/01/2021

May wedding

I can remember going to my first ever wedding convention, and speaking with Chris, owner of Mix Masters, and him giving me the greatest advice. He handed me his business card, and said once I am not overwhelmed with so much wedding info, and I’ve got a date to give him a call. I knew right then I wanted to work with him and his company. We ended up working with Denny from Mix Masters and he was so awesome! The music he played for the ceremony was beautiful and the reception music was perfect. My new father-in-law commented on how awesome Denny was the next day after the wedding. Also right before the ceremony started, my bridal party was asking me a million questions about when do they start walking down, and Denny saw I was getting overwhelmed. He took charge, and told them he will wave them on so they know when to start walking. If it wasn’t for Denny, Bryant and I’s wedding wouldn’t have been so perfect. I cannot recommend this company enough!! 100000% recommend!!!

Sent on 05/03/2021

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Liz, thanks so much for your kind words and 5 star review! I'm so sorry that you had to go through the pains of finding another wedding date because of the covid pandemic. But, I'm glad that everything came together in the way that you described. It was a pleasure working with you and having a chance to meet your family, friends, guests, and relatives and Turf Valley Resort! We wish you many years of happiness together! Be well!!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/17/2021

Very easy and professional to work with. Planning form and song list made everything so easy. We and our guests had an awesome time. The dance floor was hopping

Sent on 06/27/2018

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Michelle! It was great working with you and Todd! Thank you for allowing us to be involved in your wedding day celebration. I hope our paths cross again in the near future! Be well in your lives together!
  • Dannielle

Dannielle · Married on 03/23/2021

Awesome Dj

Chris was wonderful to work with. Music was fun and I had blast. He was very professional and and patient with us even when we needed to make last minute change to our bridal party list. He was awesome.

Sent on 03/27/2021

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Dannielle, thanks so much for using me for your wedding at The Towson Sheraton. Even though you had to move your date two different times because of Covid 19, everything turned out great! It was a pleasure meeting your family, friends, and relatives. I hope that our paths have the chance to cross again in the future. Be well!
  • Kelly

Kelly V. · Married on 11/14/2020

Fantastic! 12/10

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Chris. He was professional, prompt, flexible and thorough. He accommodated my ceremony site and my reception site that was several hundred yards away. His work with the music during the ceremony was perfection and his attention to detail with the microphones during the ceremony was phenomenal. Chris was adaptive to my constantly changing COVID- wedding plans and took the stress off of me. His planning tool made the music choices super easy to figure out and ensured that we did not forget to choose a song. His speaker and lighting set up was awesome, we used to the package that included the uplighting and it made all the difference when the dancing started! Chris read the room well and changed the music according to the people dancing and how they were dancing. 12/10, fantastic job, highly recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2020

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Aww, Kelly. Thanks so much for the kind words and awesome review! I knew that we were going to make a great team from the first time we met. Your wedding wasn't the first where special accommodations needed to be made for in 2020 because of COVID 19, for sure. Although yours and Andrew's wedding was the first time that I was at Chateau De Bu, I hope that it's not the last. Even though it was really tricky in providing music in three separate places, everything came together to make things perfect in the end. I look forward to seeing some more of your pictures as time passes and hope that our paths have the chance to cross again. Thanks again for using Mix Masters and allowing me to be involved in such a special day in your lives! Be well, stay safe, and remain healthy.

Theodore M. · Married on 10/18/2020

Great DJ!!

DJ Chris did an outstanding job. He was able to add input when we're not sure on things. He played a nice mix of music that we requested. I would recommend and use Mix Masters Entertainment again!! Thank you again for showing my little guy a good time mixing music!! The McLaughlins..

Sent on 10/20/2020

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Theodore, thanks so much for the kind words and great review! It was a pleasure working with you and your wife from beginning to end. I was really glad that your plans didn't need to be altered or changed because of the impact that COVID 19 had on everything in 2020. Elijah really enjoyed himself when he had the chance to be the DJ for the evening. It would be great to see the two of you some time in the future, my friend. Thank you so much for choosing Mix Masters!

Rachel F. · Married on 08/15/2020

Awesome DJ!

Chris was GREAT and made our wedding day Awesome!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Rachel, thank you for allowing me the privilege of providing the music and entertainment for yours and Nick's wedding day at The Anchor Inn. Even though there were a lot of changes that had to take place because of the COVID 19 pandemic, everything came together perfectly! I wish the two of you all the best in your new lives together and hope that we have a chance to see one another in the future. Be well!

Lisa F. · Married on 05/24/2020

Wonderful experience

DJ Chris at MixMasters was awesome. When Covid hit he worked with us switching dates and ensuring we had the best experience. Chris was very very responsive and easy to work with Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Lisa, it was a pleasure working with you and your family. I'm sorry that you had to go through the pains of rescheduling the wedding because of the pandemic that we were facing. But, in the end, everything worked out perfectly. The weather was terrific at The Bayfront Club for an outdoor ceremony and cocktails. And, it was great to see how things came together for the reception as well. The time that you took to complete such a comprehensive music list was appreciated because it ensured that you heard exactly what you wanted to. Thanks so much for being so great to work with, Lisa. I look forward to the chance of our paths having the ability to cross again. Stay safe, be well, and thank you for using Mix Masters Entertainment!

Linda S. · Married on 02/12/2020

Great to work with!

Chris made my son and daughter-in-laws day special - he was a great complement to their big day. He worked with us every step of the way from the ceremony, special song during the toasts, and special dance songs! Thank you Chris!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Linda, thanks so much for your five star review and kind words. Noah's wedding was a lot of fun because it allowed me to make strategic choices in finding the right music to tie into the medieval theme that defined his and Laura's wedding. It was a pleasure being involved and having a chance to get to know you and your family. I look forward to seeing you at an upcoming event where we will be providing the music and entertainment later this year. Be well!

Stephanie H. · Married on 12/21/2019

Top Notch, Professional, Knowledgeable

Couldn’t have had a better experience using Mix Masters from the beginning of the process to the end. Mix Masters and Chris truly showed why they’re one of the best out there.

Sent on 01/25/2020

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Stephanie, thanks so much for the compliments and awesome review! Yours was the first wedding I was privileged to provide the music, lighting, and entertainment for at Hunt Valley Country Club, but hopefully not the last. The Dancing on the Cloud special effect looked INCREDIBLE on the dance floor and the pinspotting lights also helped to make the centerpieces stand out and glow throughout the entire evening. Another big hit was the CO2 gun!! I cant wait to see your pictures! I truly hope our paths cross again some time in the future. Be well in your future together, Stephanie!

Stephanie · Married on 10/26/2019

Great music and lots of energy!

Chris was our DJ for our wedding on 10/26/19 at Pond View Farm. He provided music for both our ceremony and reception and provided LED lights for the reception. We got so many compliments from guests on the variety of music and how great the playlist was. My husband and I really enjoyed it as well! We also had a lot of specialty dances, such as the anniversary dance and the polish apron dance, and Chris was very helpful organizing this and helping us select music for these dances. He also kept the dance floor going the whole night and was able to sense how the guests were feeling and what type of music they’d probably want to listen to. He’s also high energy and does a great job emceeing. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Stephanie, thanks so much for the kind words! I knew from the moment that we met that you, Rich, and I were going to work well together. The online planning forms that you completed were a big help in making sure everything turned out exactly like we discussed. I'm so glad that we had a chance to meet. I can't wait to see your pictures!! Be well in your new lives together. I look forward to the chance of our paths crossing again in the future!
  • kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 10/12/2019

10/10 Recommend Mix Masters!!

We used Mix Masters for our wedding in October of 2019 and from the initial contact, all the way through the wedding, Chris was so amazing and so easy to work with! He explained each package throughly, answered every single question and made sure we knew exactly what we were getting and ensured everything was going to be exactly how we wanted it. We booked almost a year out, and every few months Chris would check in and see how planning was going and ask if there was anything he could help with. A few days before the wedding he called and walked through the entire ceremony and reception with us, and triple checked every detail to make sure it was perfect. Everything the day of was better than we could have imagined! Our reception was everything we wanted and more! The music was perfect and everyone was on the dance floor all night, not to mention the amazing light show that was incorporated! Everything about Mix Masters is top notch, and I would 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Kaitlin, working with you and Artie was my pleasure from the beginning! It only took about five minutes of our initial conversation to make me realize that we were going to work well together and make a great team! Thank you so much for the kind words and all star review! I cant wait to see your pictures and video in the not too distant future! I wish you nothing but the best in your future together and hope that we see one another again at an upcoming event where we will be providing the music and entertainment. Be well!!

Carrie · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful!

Chris was fantastic to work with for our wedding this past September. He helped us narrow down music selections, gave great suggestions for entrance songs, last dance of the night, etc. He had great equipment, tons of energy and was able to keep everyone dancing all night long. We highly recommend Chris!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Carrie, thank you so much for taking your time to submit this review and for such high praise! It my awesome to team up with you and Billy for your wedding day celebration. The time that you took in completing the music sheets and event planning form online really helped me understand everything you had in mind for your wedding day celebration. I wish the two of you nothing but the best in your lives together. Be well and I hope we see each other some time in the future at an upcoming event.

Brooke · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing DJ !

Chris was super helpful and energetic! He was super easy to work with and listened to what we wanted. when it came down to choosing songs for our wedding we struggled a little bit and he was able to jump right in to make it easier for us by giving great song choices. He also supplied great lighting for our reception which completed our look for the night. If you're looking for a good time on the dance floor, someone very easy going and talented, I would highly recommend Chris and his company! :)

Sent on 11/07/2019

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words and awesome review, Brooke! It was a pleasure working with you and Craig at Swan Harbor! I agree with you about he lighting - it really made an impressive difference! I really enjoyed meeting your family, friends, guest, and relatives and would look forward to the opportunity in seeing you at an upcoming event where we will be providing the music and entertainment in the future! Be well in your new lives together, Brooke!
  • Heatger-Rose

Heather-Rose Y. · Married on 08/24/2019

Wouldn't choose any other DJ!

MixMasters was amazing & helped make our day extraordinary! Chris is not a just a DJ, he is so much more. He has a genuine love and enthusiasm for this, and that is something you can feel from the moment you meet him. He can be as hands on or hands off as you need him in selecting songs or making a playlist. We simply gave him just a list of artist we like and songs we like and just nailed hit. Chris has the uncanny ability to read a room and know how to work a crowd. The dance floor was never empty.

The uplighting was an amazing touch and so glad we chose to go with it. With the different options of colors available they are sure to make a difference not just in the night but the pictures as well.

Chris,
    Thank you from bottom of our hearts for making our night so special and unforgettable.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Heather, it was an absolute pleasure working with you and Joe!
    Thanks so much for the heartfelt words and stellar review. From the first time we met, I felt confident that were going to make a great team and have a lot of fun together. I look forward to seeing your pictures as the next few weeks go by! So glad that we met and had the chance to work together at Turf Valley! Love, LOve, LOVe, LOVE this place!! Be well in your new lives together and I hope that our paths cross again in the future!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing!!!

I am SO grateful to have had Chris as my DJ on my wedding day. I can’t recommend him enough! He was such a pleasure to work with, and made the process so easy! You can tell that he genuinely cares about the people he works for, and he really makes an investment into your day. He always responded right away and was there to answer any questions that I had. His online platform was also super helpful in figuring out song selection, and planning.

My reception was everything I could’ve hoped for! Everything ran so smoothly and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Everyone was dancing and having a blast! The uplighting also made a huge difference, and really created a fun atmosphere.

If you’re looking for a DJ, Chris is your guy! He’ll make sure your day is everything you’ve dreamed of. I know mine was!

I can’t thank him enough!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much for the kind words and great review! I knew from the moment I met you and your mom that we were going to make a great team and ave a lot of fun in working together! I feel fortunate to have had an opportunity to meet you and Mike. I don't think I've ever been part of a wedding where every aspect came together so perfectly! Between the beautiful flowers, the manicured grounds, the excellent weather, the delicious food, the friendly people, the awesome music and amazing light show, I don't think you could have asked for more! I wish the two of you nothing but the best that life has to offer as you begin your new journey together and truly hope that our paths cross again! Be well!!

Dana E. · Married on 05/04/2019

Chris was absolutely amazing!

Chris was amazing to work with from Day 1! We heard about Mix Masters through my SIL and we were not disappointed. Chris helped us with picking music, putting together our wedding day timeline and more! The dance floor was filled all night and he even joined us in the dancing with the microphone towards the end of the night. I will forever recommend him to all bride's in the future!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Leroy, thanks for the positive comments and awesome review! I always enjoy with couples for their wedding day celebrations. But, when I have the opportunity to be involved with people who are related to people who have used me in the past, it's always something I look forward to! I would love to see you and Dana at an upcoming event some time this summer where I will be providing the music and entertainment. I look forward to seeing your pictures in the upcoming weeks, too. Be well in your new life together and thanks again for using Mix Masters!!

Kharod · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent DJ Company!

My now husband and I used Mix Master’s Entertainment for our April wedding and we could not be happier with our experience! From the beginning, the owner, Chris, was incredibly professional and communicative when we were securing the date and planning which specific services would be best for our wedding reception. Paul was then assigned as our DJ and again, we were given nothing but great customer service- both prior to the event with planning and then on the actual day, during our reception. He was detail-oriented, which helped keep us all on the same page and even showed up early on the wedding day to ensure that he had everything set up in plenty of time, including the additional sound equipment we requested for the ceremony. He was attentive throughout, followed our specific requests for the reception just as we discussed and affable with our guests. We could not be happier that we went with Mix Master’s Entertainment- great value for excellent delivery of services!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review and kind words, Kharod! I knew that we were going to work well together after our first conversation. So glad that we had a chance to meet you and Sabrina and to provide the entertainment for you at Turf Valley! Love, LOve, LOVe, LOVE this place!! Be well in your new lives together and I hope that our paths cross again in the future!

Chris · Married on 12/15/2018

Chris Podles - The DJ and MC we needed.

DJ Chris was polite, professional, and very communicative. Pricing was great and the level of service was excellent! Have no doubt he can make your night one to remember!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review, Chris! Working with you and Julie was great! Although it was our first time providing the music, lighting, and entertainment at Corradetti Glass Blowing Studio, it hopefully won't be our last. Thanks for the help you gave in completing the online forms in regard to your event sequence and music sheets. I wish the two of you nothing but the best in your future together! Be well!!

Aundrea A. · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Wedding Day

Mix Masters Entertainment was a huge asset to our wedding day! We requested a song that they did not have in their collection that we wanted to walk down the aisle to and they were able to find it and purchase the song for our wedding. They went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. We are extremely glad we went with Mix Masters Entertainment and would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Aundrea, thank you so much for allowing us to be involved with yours and Sarah's wedding day celebration! I am so glad how that the weather, the food, the people, and music came together in a way to exceed your expectations! We would certainly welcome the opportunity to see you both at an upcoming event where we will be providing the music and entertainment in the near future. Congratulations again and be well in new lives together!

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful Wedding

Everything was wonderful! The music was great, the up lighting was just perfect and made the room look beautiful! I wanted my wedding to be full of dancing and it was just that!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Jessica, I felt really honored to be part of yours and Fred's wedding day celebration at Turf Valley! I knew from the time we first met that we were going to make a great team and have a lot of fun together! So glad to hear that I was able to not only meet, but exceed your expectations! I hope that our paths will cross again some time in the future. I wish you all the best in your lives together! Be well.

Holly · Married on 09/22/2018

We had a great time working with Chris and Chuck for our wedding. They were extremely professional and accommodating, took into account exactly the kind of music and ambiance we were looking to have, understood what we didn't want, and ultimately at the wedding and reception I didn't have to worry about a thing. They also have a really cool online song selection feature where you can add songs you want, don't want, and up to 75 songs that are not in their database. They make it so easy and are incredibly kind people to work with! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Holly, thank you so much for the kind words and All Star review! It was a pleasure working with you and being involved in your wedding day celebration. So glad to hear that everything turned out great and that you were so pleased. We wish you and Ben nothing but the best in your future together and would look forward to seeing you at an upcoming event where we will be catering the music and entertainment in the future. Be well in your new lives together!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2018

Mix Masters is the best!

Chris was an absolute PLEASURE to work with for our wedding! His passion for creating your perfect day was obvious from our first call. He was always thorough, detail oriented, and on time. The uplighting he provided made a HUGE difference in our reception and we had the party of our dreams!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Sam, working with you and Pat was a pleasure from the very beginning! I was certain from when we first met that we were going to make a great team and have a lot of fun working together as well. Thank you so much for allowing me to play such a special part in your wedding day celebration. Not only did the uplighting provide a huge impact, but so did the moving heads that we used. Our video projection capability that was used to show your pictures throughout cocktails and dinner was also something that was a nice touch. I'm so glad to hear that everyone had a great time and that you enjoyed working with me as much as I did with you. I wish you and Pat nothing but the best in your future together! Be well and I hope that our paths cross again!!
  • Jason Stoneburner &

Jason S. · Married on 09/15/2018

Chris is amazing

Chris was incredible extremely flexible and very accommodating to me and my wife we got married 9/15/18 and we were all over the place didn't have a set list until days before and we had such a diverse spectrum of music from from rap to country to Latin music and Chris made it go seamless and we didn't give him the best working conditions (sorry again Chris) but we could not ask for a better DJ or MC Chris is awesome he will do everything is his power to make your day perfect and that's what he did for us than you again Chris you're the man

Sent on 10/21/2018

Mix Masters Entertainment's reply:

Jason, working with you and Janice was a blast! Thanks so much for your kind words and five star review! Even though there were few things that came along that didn't go the way everything was planned, everything about your wedding day celebration turned out great! I look forward to seeing the two of you at an upcoming social event where I will be providing the music and entertainment in the future. Until then, be well together!!