Mitsuko Floral Reviews

113 Reviews for Mitsuko Floral

• Marissa

Marissa H. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Wonderful florists!

We loved our flowers from Mitsuko floral. We had a backyard wedding and Mio was very kind and flexible as I decided how I wanted the flowers to look. They took all my ideas and made it look even more beautiful! They also arranged the flowers with masks on, and came to pick up items I had rented pretty long after the ceremony, to avoid too much contact with others, as COVID precautions.

Sent on 11/14/2020

Jenn · Married on 05/22/2021

Outstanding Customer Service and Amazingly Gorgeous Flowers

My experience with Mitsuko Floral was so pleasant, the customer service provided was top notch. Francois is the kindest and sweetest person ever. Communication with him through email was so easy and I never had to wait long for a response. But of course, the best part of my experience were the beautiful flowers delivered on the day of the wedding. Francois delivered the flowers to our hotel room himself, when I saw the flowers, it was like seeing a beautiful Pinterest image come to life- the color and design was exactly what I was looking for, but even better!  I am so grateful that it all worked out so smoothly and was one less thing for me to stress about on my wedding day. I highly recommend Mitsuka Floral to any couple!

Sent on 06/05/2021
  • Anais

Anais · Married on 04/16/2021

Creative & Thoughtful

Planning a wedding from 2K+ miles away is hard enough and putting COVID times on top of it only increases the difficulty and tension. However, working with Mio was a pleasure and I was quite happy that she understood our vision and she was able to produce a beautiful set of bouquets and corsages for our families. We postponed the wedding once and she was able to pick right up with our new date. She combined our desired colors and picked some beautiful floral pieces to go with them. She is a creative and thoughtful florist with a great eye for detail.

Sent on 05/28/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie T. · Married on 02/21/2021

Very flexible

With all the changes they were very accommodating and made my day so special. The flowers were so beautiful.

Sent on 02/28/2021

Christina J. · Married on 10/16/2020

Professional and great to work with!

I am SO happy we hired Mitsuko to do our flowers! I had to make multiple changes to our wedding and floral needs due to the pandemic shifting our plans and they couldn’t have been more flexible and easy going with us. They were very professional and great communicators, responding to emails in a thoughtful and timely manner! They even took the time to have a few phone calls with me to flush out my ideas and help bring them to life. They did such an amazing job, the flowers were so beautiful and exceeded all of my expectations. And to top it all off, they were very budget conscious and helped me to get the look I wanted without breaking the bank. I can’t say enough good things! Hire them!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Renee

Renee N. · Married on 10/10/2020

Great to work with and meticulous

I had such a wonderful experience working with Mitsuko Floral for my wedding! If you have a vision that you can explain to them or a picture of what you want, they can make it happen for you. Mio was great to work with. She knew exactly what I wanted, was quick to reply to e-mails and so patient and accommodating to changes we had to make due to COVID.

Mitsuko is very meticulous and makes sure everything is presented perfectly. Due to logistics, she was not able to setup at our site but made sure to explain how everything should be properly transported, cared for and laid out. You can tell she is very passionate about what she does and puts maximum effort into making your special event look it’s best! I would highly recommend her for all your floral needs!

Sent on 11/21/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah G. · Married on 02/08/2020

Master Florist- impeccable attention to detail

I originally found Mitsuko floral on instagram. They had previously done flowers for our reception venue and after scrolling through their feed, I knew they were the perfect florist for me. Mitsuko and her team have a very clean consistent look to all their work. I found that every time they posted a new wedding they'd done I loved the florals. Mio worked with me to keep the florals around my budget even with our date changing to right before Valentines' day. She was timely in her responses and offered great suggestions of flowers we could use that would still look nice but achieve the look I wanted. When we met in person she ensured that she saved photos I had been using as inspiration so they would have visuals on hand. The day of the wedding I knew I wouldn't even have to think about her team cause I knew they're work would be impeccable. At one point I walked through our reception venue and was blown away by how close they made all the arrangements to what I envisioned. The color palette was absolutely perfect. They incorporated the burgundy color I love so much with Dahlias and spray roses. For a neat twist they added some earl grey roses for a unique lavender gray color. The centerpieces were all nice and organic looking without appearing messy. The size of the arrangements was perfect for the tables. They even replicated the florals on our cake from a photo i'd found on pinterest. It almost looked identical. I cannot praise Mitsuko and her team enough for their wonderful work on our flowers. Her years of experience definitely show and you won't go wrong by hiring her and her team for your wedding. Her teams attention to detail is unparalleled.

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 01/25/2020

Mitsuko Floral - Bringing Visions to Life

My husband and I cannot help but sing our praises to countless family and friends after working with Mitsuko and her team for our January 2020 wedding. We were utterly impressed at their creativity in executing our vision of a wintery wedding and were thrilled at how our arrangements came together.

To curate a wedding sans white orchids and large white roses with such ease using the combination of pine cones, white amaryllis, wax flowers and camellia leaves along with the fragrant touches of stephanotis was the ultimate perfect touch. We also appreciated how Mitsuko made every effort to reduce waste and reuse items whenever possible.

We had a delightful experience and highly recommend Mitsuko Florals to anyone looking for a lovely team to work with, who offers affordable prices, and makes every effort to reuse and reduce waste. Thank you Mitsuko for making our day extra special.

Sent on 09/30/2020

Kasey C. · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing Experience!

The team at Mitsuko Floral was absolutely amazing! They were personal, listened to all our suggestions and ideas, and created the most beautiful arrangements. We wanted a pretty specific layout for the tables ale and they really made our vision come to life! I can not recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/02/2020

Alissa · Married on 10/05/2019

Nothing less than AMAZING!

I stumbled upon their profile on The Knot and so thankful that I did. Mitsuko Floral was nothing but warm, supportive, and flexible with all my wedding floral needs. I personally worked with Mio and she was amazing -such a pleasure working with, very easy going but professional. She valued my thoughts and opinions, listened to all my needs and wants, big or small, and catered to how I envisioned my florals to be for my big day. I honestly felt special every time I spoke to Mio and genuinely appreciated how she made the planning for my florals a breeze. Also, communication was effortless and always received prompt responses whenever I reached out and their execution was flawless.

Now, let's talk about my flowers. My bouquet was GORGEOUS and my jaws literally dropped when they were delivered to my hotel room. I couldn't be more happy with how they turned out and I fall in love with them every time I see them in pictures. I received endless compliments of how beautiful the floral arrangements were and how color combinations meshed so well together with our color theme and the venue. The only thing I requested to have in my arrangements were succulents and some greenery and the rest was left to them to do their magic. Towards the end of the night, our guests took home all the centerpieces (without notice), not one left behind and we had 21 tables. The amount of complements received shows how much they truly know their flowers, arrangements, and combinations.

With all that said, I highly, highly recommend them and encourage you to check out their work on Instagram. For any future floral needs, for my friends or myself, I know and definitely will always recommend Mitsuko Floral.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Allie

Allie B. · Married on 09/14/2019

Unbelievable Florist!

Mitsuko Floral provided unbelievable service and impeccable florals for our wedding. Our guests were blown away (as were we!). They listened to what we really wanted, were willing to be flexible when we would change our minds or request new additions to our contract. They were amazing and we are so grateful that our flowers looked as good as they did at our wedding! HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Jeff · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Wedding Florist in LA!

Mitsuko Floral were a dream to work with! They helped us execute the perfect floral arrangements for our wedding. The bouquet, centerpieces, and altar were all beautifully completed. All our guests commented about how stunning all the floral arrangements looked. If you're planning a wedding in LA, I highly recommend you reach out to Mitsuko Floral!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Susan · Married on 07/28/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Mitsuko was such a pleasure to work with, she did a great job with my wedding flowers. We met up to go over what I wanted for my flowers, including my favorite flowers, style, and colors. The resulting flowers exceeded my expectations, the flowers were so large and the arrangements were a work of art. Thank you Mitsuko! :)

Sent on 08/27/2019

Nicole · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing florals

Mitsuko Floral made our wedding look amazing! I originally corresponded with Francois but met with Mio and Mistuko when Francois was out of town. I really had no idea going in what it was that I wanted, but they were patient with me and helped figure out what I would love. They also provided me with suggestions on how I could reuse some of my ceremony flowers for the reception. As soon as that first meeting with them, I knew that they would be an amazing vendor and I was not wrong. I sent Mio a bunch of e-mails leading up to the wedding with revisions to the quote and many questions and she always responded right away and was very helpful. The day of the wedding Mitsuko and her team did an amazing job setting everything up and getting some of the items re-purposed for the reception. The flowers were gorgeous and we got many comments from our guest on how beautiful they were.
    If you are still looking for a florist, look no further! Mitsuko Floral was amazing and I will be recommending them to anyone looking for an exceptional florist.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey T. · Married on 07/09/2019

Best florist EVER!!!!

Mitsuko was a dream to work with. All I had to do was show her a few inspiration photos and she executed the most beautiful vision at our wedding. The flowers were absolutely perfect. Overall, great experience on the back office side. Great communication and easy to work with. I would hire Mitsuko back for any other events I have in the future!!!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Corinne

Corinne M. · Married on 06/22/2019

Exceeded All of My Expectations!

Oh. My. Goodness. I cannot even begin to express how much I loved working with Mitsuko Florals for my June wedding. From the very first email communication, they were so professional, communicative, helpful, and they just *got it*. They turned my Pinterest board into reality, and I couldn’t have imagined it going any better. They had fantastic suggestions of which arrangements from the ceremony could be repurposed for cocktail hour and the reception, and everything just went so smoothly. Meeting with Mio and Mitsuko to go over expectations and visions, I had no doubt they would execute the wedding beautifully, and they did just that. They did all of our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and ceremony/reception decor, and it was all so elegant and cohesive. There are some wedding vendors I felt the need to hover over a little bit more than others, but with Mitsuko they did everything I could have thought of without any managing on our end. I would happily work with Mitsuko again, and I HIGHLY recommend them for any event florals you may need. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Alan S. · Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous Florals and Amazing People to work with.

Mitsuko floral was great! We had some special requests for the toss bouquet and even though they never tried it before the result was spectacular. All our guests enjoyed how beautiful the florals were.

Sent on 07/23/2019

April K. · Married on 05/17/2019

Flower arrangement

I love everything about my flower arrangements. Mitsuko guided me and my husband on choosing the perfect selection based on our theme and our favorite flowers. My bridal bouquet is the best and exactly how I pictured it. My husband also loved his boutonnière that he designed with Mitsuko. They were very professional and Francois was always available anytime we had questions. I didn’t have to worry about anything or stress about anything because they handled everything beautifully! I highly recommend them and their work. For me they are the best!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine R. · Married on 04/13/2019

Stunning Florals!

Mitsuko and her team brought my pinterest vision to life! My florals came out stunning, the smell of the fresh eucalyptus kept me calm at the altar lol! Also - thank you Mitsuko and team for being literally the EASIEST vendor of all to work with. Professional, incredible talent, and budget-friendly, thank you again!!!!!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Mitsuko Floral's reply:

So glad to hear it, Katherine!! We loved creating everything for you. Your bouquet has been referenced a lot in meetings lately so it's quite a hit! Thank YOU for being so easy to work with and organized. We look forward to staying in touch!

Rachel · Married on 03/09/2019

Sweet family and easy to work with

I loved working with Mitsuko and her family. They were able to deliver every element we asked for in our wedding. We ultimately went with Mitsuko and her family because they were the most responsive and genuinely seemed passionate about the work they do. I trusted that they would take great care in delivering their designs and they more than delivered. You will love working with Mitsuko!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Mitsuko Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words and sharing your experience! We're so glad to hear our passion for what we do came through! We loved working with you and your planner on coming up with something unique for your special day at Terranea! The trio of white arrangements on each table gave such a contemporary but romantic feel and it all came together so beautifully. Thanks for making it so easy to work together. Best wishes to you both!!

Evelyn · Married on 12/15/2018

I LOVE their flowers!

I had a small wedding reception in December. I ordered a bridal bouquet, a centerpiece for each table and a boutonniere for the groom. Initially I had a hard time finding a florist because my job is so small. I am so glad I found Mitsuko floral. Francois responded quickly to my requests and tailored to my preference. Because I needed some help, they provided me pages of sample arrangements which made my decision a lot easier. I also told them what flowers I like. I did all the correspondence in e-mail and everything came out perfect. The flowers were all delivered and nicely placed before anyone arrived. The bouquet is BEAUTIFUL. I had peonies and David Austin roses. The centerpieces are also very very pretty. The size for the arrangements is big for what I paid for. I received a lot of complements from my guest about the flowers. Some guests went straight to look at the flowers after greeting us. I had a second wedding reception in January. It was a smaller and more casual event, so I wasn’t planning to get flowers at first. But I was so happy with them that I decided to get more flowers for a second time. It came out perfect just like the first time.
    I wish I had more wedding receptions so I can order more flowers from Mitsuko floral.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Mitsuko Floral's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet feedback, Evelyn! We really pride ourselves on creating florals not by budget alone but more on feel and aesthetic, so often times, bouquets and centerpieces are bigger than anticipated -- in the best way! We're so glad we nailed everything and you loved everything (twice!). We look forward to continuing to serve your floral needs again in the future!

Sheena G. · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful florals!

Mitsuko florals went above and beyond to provide beautiful flowers for our wedding! We met with Mio and Mistsuko and they were both incredibly knowledgable and professional throughout the process. They shared previous work, got a sense of what we liked, and never tried to push anything on us. They worked with me to maximize impact of flowers and perfectly fit a floral arrangement on and around our Persian Sofreh. Would definitely recommend Mitsuko florals without hesitation!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Grace · Married on 11/10/2018

Focus on Customer Satisfaction

We chose Mitsuko Floral as our wedding florist based on a friend's strong recommendation. We met Mitsuko and Francois via video conference and in person for a sample centerpiece, which we were so glad that we got because we ended up making multiple adjustments based on the sample. Both Mitsuko and Francois are friendly, pleasant, professional, and listened carefully to what we were envisioning. We were trying hard to work within our budget and they were very clearly trying to help us. But ultimately, we ended up doubling our original flower budget to achieve the look we wanted, and in retrospect, the extra cost was worthwhile. Our high and low centerpieces were beautiful, as were our arch arrangement and cake flowers.

My main disappointment was my bridal bouquet, which had very little pink color (too washed out) and contained too much greenery even after we had explicitly explained multiple times that we disliked significant greenery in the bridal bouquet. We ended up pulling out much of the greenery on our own right before the ceremony. We were also disappointed by the bridesmaids' bouquets, which again contained too much messy greenery in proportion to the number of flowers.

Despite these few let-downs, overall we were happy with the flowers at our wedding and more than anything, we sincerely appreciated Mitsuko and Francois' attention to customer satisfaction and thoughtful attitude towards their clients.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Mitsuko Floral's reply:

Grace – Thank you so much for sharing your experience and we’re so glad to hear most everything turned out exactly as you dreamed! I know we went back and forth a lot but we’re glad you could agree to the newer price point in order to achieve the premium fuller look you were going for. All of the centerpieces, arch, etc. turned out beautifully! We are SO disappointed to find out that we missed the mark on your bridal bouquet and bridesmaids’ bouquets though! We got the impression from you, your bridesmaids, and your planner on the day-of that everything was to your liking. We were mindful of the fact that you only asked for very little to minimal dusty miller greenery, and we were careful to use an alternative silver brunia as a way to balance your bouquet without having to use too much greenery. We only wish we knew then so that Mitsuko could make some changes for you onsite! This is one of the main reasons we always send experienced designers on site for instances like this. Regardless, we feel so badly to have disappointed you! We very much appreciate the feedback and if there’s ever another opportunity to make this right, we’d appreciate the opportunity to do so. Wishing you and Jae Ho the best in your new stage in life!
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 11/04/2018

Best vendor!

Choosing Mitsuko Floral was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From the very first meeting, they listened to our vision and gave great advise. They were willing to work with our budget and always came up with suggestions to cut cost without sacrificing the quality and look. I have quite a bit of revisions throughout the process, and the team was always very responsive and updated the worksheet along the way to show us the change of detail and the cost. Everything was delivered promptly on the day of and the set up was seamless. The flowers turned out so beautiful that even the wedding coordinator at Wayfarers Chapel kept on asking me who the flower vendor was so she could refer them to her niece who was planning a wedding! The entire team from Mitsuko was extremely professional and friendly. Wedding planning could be stressful, but Mitsuko Floral truly makes it a hassle-free process. Do yourself a favor and hire them - you won't regret it!

Sent on 04/07/2019