Mitchell Gaston Films Reviews

32 Reviews for Mitchell Gaston Films

1 User photo

• Kaley

Kaley P. · Married on 03/07/2021

You HAVE to go with Mitchell!

Mitchell is AMAZING!!! He captured our wedding day so perfectly, and as we look back at the footage it feels as though we are reliving our best day ever again and again. He was professional, super friendly, and got our wedding videography back to us in a timely manner. I couldn't have imagined us trusting anyone else to capture our special day! He's the best!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Terra · Married on 10/10/2020

Mitchell Gaston Films was AMAZING to work with! I was able to get exactly what I wanted, plus a little more, from a videographer and the results were just breathtaking. Also, the price was much lower than other videographers I had received quotes from. I would recommend Mitchell to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Lisa B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Run - don’t wait!

Mitchell far exceeded our expectations! He was so easy to work with and was a pure joy to have around and document my daughter’s wedding!

I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/21/2021

Madison T. · Married on 09/29/2020

Hands down, the best around!

Our wedding video is everything and more that we could’ve asked for. Thankful for such a talented videographer!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Sarah H. · Married on 05/30/2020

Highly Recommend

Mitchell was very professional and kind. Our video is our favorite thing to watch!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Addison J. · Married on 10/19/2019

Couldn’t Have Asked for Anything Better

Mitchell captured our wedding day beautifully. Watching our film allows us to to relive the emotions of that day and rewatch the expressions of our loved ones. We love that Mitchell included snippets of audio of our officiant during the ceremony as well as family and friends’ toasts. Having Mitchell as our videographer was the greatest decision we could’ve made for our wedding and because of it we get to relive our day for years to come.

Sent on 04/25/2020

Mallory I. · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly Recommend!!

We LOVE our wedding video! He did an amazing job of capturing the day and all our special moments! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle A. · Married on 08/06/2019

Mitchell is awesome!

I highly recommend Mitchell Gaston Films! Mitchell was such a pleasure to work with. He was professional, prompt, and kind. He worked with me to make sure my highlight video was exactly what I wanted, and my husband and I will cherish our video forever. We're so grateful to have found Mitchell Gaston Films to capture every moment of our special day!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Allie · Married on 07/16/2019

Hire Mitchell!

Mitchell did an amazing job filming our wedding day! I was debating hiring a videographer, but Mitchell made the money spent well worth it. He was very professional and I hardly even noticed he was there (which is a great thing on your wedding day!). The final result of our videos were awesome and I am so happy that our entire day was captured on film for us to watch back at any time. Hire Mitchell now!!!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Teri

Teri P. · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Saver

When I realized I had not booked a videographer for my son's wedding, I found Mitchell Gaston Films on line and was so impressed by his work. We were so fortunate that he had the date available. He is very professional and his work is fabulous. We are so pleased and thrilled we have this beautiful memory of the special day.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Megan D. · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommended Videographer

Mitchell did a great job! Very professional. You will be very pleased with the quality of your videos and the service he provides.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing in every way!

He did an amazing job on our wedding video and I have gotten many compliments on the quality. I have watched it numerous times with a big smile on my face (maybe a few tears too) and can’t wait to have those memories for years to come. The footage was unbelievable with his videography from his drone and his ability to catch every moment and emotion without me even really knowing he was there. The highlight video was very thoughtfully put together! I can’t thank him enough. I HIGHLY recommend Mitchell Gaston Films!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Tiffany · Married on 05/18/2019

May 18th wedding

I contacted Mitchell just a few months before our wedding and he responded very quick! We were very up in the air on if we really wanted a videographer.. and all I have to say is I am so glad we had him! His prices were very reasonable especially for everything that you get! I would recommend Mitchell to anyone! Pictures say alot but our video said EVERYTHING! 😍

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Brad

Brad K. · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional and Talented

Mitchell was great to work with. From the beginning, we appreciated his communication and his willingness to work with our schedule. He was affordable, and went above and beyond what was expected. The end product was better than what we could have ever hoped for. I would recommend Mitchell to anyone considering a videographer.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Cianna · Married on 09/15/2018

Professional & timely

Mitchell was very easy to work with, and was very professional. Me and my Husband decided last minute to have a videographer and he did a great job in the short amount of time we gave him. We loved our video and think Mitchell did a great job!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Nichole · Married on 09/01/2018

Evilsizor Wedding

Very professional. Timely responses. He was on time and captured all the perfect moments. Rewatched our video and it was like I was there again. So amazing!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Nichole E. · Married on 09/01/2018

Videographer

He was very ontop of communication with us prior to the date, had time spent at each location. He was on time, professional, and the video was amazing! The mini video was worth it, put everything together.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Mitchell for our video. Mitchell was easy to work with and he understood that we valued photos over video. He seemed to be a fly on the wall because we almost forgot he was there! Our video was absolutely amazing and caught exactly what we desired. Fabulous job!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Morgan · Married on 05/12/2018

Mitchell was absolutely amazing to work with! After several unexpected twists and turns in our wedding planning process, Mitchell was the vendor I never had to worry about. He was personable, informative, and very professional, especially on the day of our wedding. My husband can be a little uncomfortable with cameras, but he still comments on how professional and talented Mitchell is. He blended into our day seamlessly and captured our amazing moments so beautifully. Mitchell responded quickly from the moment we contacted him initially through the last minute wedding details. Mitchell is very talented and we would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Megan · Married on 04/27/2018

Absolutely amazing! He worked with my budget and included everything we wanted! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Brooke · Married on 12/30/2017

Mitchell did a wonderful job on our wedding film! We are so happy we went with him and will be able to cherish our video for years to come!

Lisa · Married on 10/06/2017

Mitchell was great and the product was fantastic. The video was everything we hoped for and was very impressive. It was professionally done and was such a great value.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Carrie · Married on 09/09/2017

Mitchell did an amazing job with our wedding film. The quality, professionalism, communication, etc. that he provided was outstanding. I've already recommended him and will continue to do so!

Brittany · Married on 09/02/2017

Mitchell’s professionalism and artistic ability gave us the most wonderful footage of our wedding day.

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Mitchell was professional and knowledgeable from day one when we talked on the phone. He responded quickly to emails and was easy to keep in touch with. He arrived early on our wedding day and was so nice and respectful of getting good video but not being in the way. Mitchell's energy was calm which is something you need in a vendor on your big day. We enjoyed having Mitchell around and would highly recommend. He's reliable, professional, and does amazing work. Our wedding highlight video gave goosebumps and we were so happy with it. It captured the day perfectly. Thank you Mitchell!

Sent on 07/31/2017