Mitchell Gaston Films Reviews

19 Reviews for Mitchell Gaston Films

1 User photo

Mitchell Gaston Films 1

Terra 路 Getting married on 10/10/2020

Mitchell Gaston Films was AMAZING to work with! I was able to get exactly what I wanted, plus a little more, from a videographer and the results were just breathtaking. Also, the price was much lower than other videographers I had received quotes from. I would recommend Mitchell to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Tiffany 路 Married on 05/18/2019

May 18th wedding

I contacted Mitchell just a few months before our wedding and he responded very quick! We were very up in the air on if we really wanted a videographer.. and all I have to say is I am so glad we had him! His prices were very reasonable especially for everything that you get! I would recommend Mitchell to anyone! Pictures say alot but our video said EVERYTHING! 馃槏

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Brad

Brad Kawiecki 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Professional and Talented

Mitchell was great to work with. From the beginning, we appreciated his communication and his willingness to work with our schedule. He was affordable, and went above and beyond what was expected. The end product was better than what we could have ever hoped for. I would recommend Mitchell to anyone considering a videographer.

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Mitchell Gaston Films 2

Cianna 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Professional & timely

Mitchell was very easy to work with, and was very professional. Me and my Husband decided last minute to have a videographer and he did a great job in the short amount of time we gave him. We loved our video and think Mitchell did a great job!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Nichole 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Evilsizor Wedding

Very professional. Timely responses. He was on time and captured all the perfect moments. Rewatched our video and it was like I was there again. So amazing!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Brittany 路 Married on 06/09/2018

We used Mitchell for our video. Mitchell was easy to work with and he understood that we valued photos over video. He seemed to be a fly on the wall because we almost forgot he was there! Our video was absolutely amazing and caught exactly what we desired. Fabulous job!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Morgan 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Mitchell was absolutely amazing to work with! After several unexpected twists and turns in our wedding planning process, Mitchell was the vendor I never had to worry about. He was personable, informative, and very professional, especially on the day of our wedding. My husband can be a little uncomfortable with cameras, but he still comments on how professional and talented Mitchell is. He blended into our day seamlessly and captured our amazing moments so beautifully. Mitchell responded quickly from the moment we contacted him initially through the last minute wedding details. Mitchell is very talented and we would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Megan 路 Married on 04/27/2018

Absolutely amazing! He worked with my budget and included everything we wanted! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Brooke 路 Married on 12/30/2017

Mitchell did a wonderful job on our wedding film! We are so happy we went with him and will be able to cherish our video for years to come!

Lisa 路 Married on 10/06/2017

Mitchell was great and the product was fantastic. The video was everything we hoped for and was very impressive. It was professionally done and was such a great value.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Carrie 路 Married on 09/09/2017

Mitchell did an amazing job with our wedding film. The quality, professionalism, communication, etc. that he provided was outstanding. I've already recommended him and will continue to do so!

brittany 路 Married on 09/02/2017

Mitchell鈥檚 professionalism and artistic ability gave us the most wonderful footage of our wedding day.

Lauren 路 Married on 05/06/2017

Mitchell was professional and knowledgeable from day one when we talked on the phone. He responded quickly to emails and was easy to keep in touch with. He arrived early on our wedding day and was so nice and respectful of getting good video but not being in the way. Mitchell's energy was calm which is something you need in a vendor on your big day. We enjoyed having Mitchell around and would highly recommend. He's reliable, professional, and does amazing work. Our wedding highlight video gave goosebumps and we were so happy with it. It captured the day perfectly. Thank you Mitchell!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Candice 路 Married on 02/23/2017

Mitchell exceeded all of the our expectations and was priced very reasonably! Our short wedding video was absolutely perfect and so unique. Mitchell captured the moment perfectly which was especially important since my elderly grandma could not attend the wedding. Mitchell's longer version of the video was exceptional and captured every special moment of our Wedding Day. My Husband and I plan to watch this video each Anniversary to remember that special day! Call Mitchell Today for professional, amazing videos!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Michelle 路 Married on 07/21/2017

Mitchell did an amazing job and was a great savings in comparison to other vendors. I would highly recommend his services!!!

Lisa 路 Married on 06/10/2017

Very kind and professional. Loved the video!

Jaclyn 路 Married on 04/23/2017

Mitchell is awesome! He was flexible, easy to talk to and made us a beautiful video for our wedding! We were pleased!

Sent on 05/14/2018
  • Cassie

Cassie 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Personable and Flexible

Mitchell was so great to work with. He was flexible in meeting with us, as well as quick to respond to emails. During the day of the wedding he was always there taking footage, rarely did I know he was there. It has taken a bit long to get back the video from the wedding, but all great things take time.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Avery 路 Married on 02/18/2017

Mitchell was fantastic! He showed up early, was professional, and we received our video quickly. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/19/2018