Mitchell Downing Media Reviews

5 Reviews for Mitchell Downing Media

• Lindsay

Lindsay Fauver Photography · Married on 07/07/2020

Professional, Courteous, Excellent

Mitchell and his team are a dream to work with! As a wedding photographer, I have been so impressed with their level of professionalism and service. I recommend them to all my brides and am always thrilled to work with them!

Sent on 07/07/2020

Kylie · Married on 05/27/2017

Talented and personable

Mitchell was my wedding videographer, and I now recommend him to all my couples as a wedding coordinator for The Barns of Kanak. He made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day and worked so well with my photographer. The highlight film he made for us was unreal! We still watch it all the time, because it takes us right back to that perfect day. Mitchell will make you feel like a million bucks on your wedding day, and then give you a priceless gift that you’ll have forever!

Sent on 07/05/2020

Lynette · Married on 05/19/2017

SO thankful!

We will never be able to thank Mitchell Downing Media enough for the INCREDIBLE wedding video we received for our special day! They captured all of the most special moments from the ceremony and reception. It's been a joy to rewatch our video over and over. Thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • Hayden

Hayden Workman · Married on 04/09/2017

Experienced, Professional, and Fun to be around

Mitchell knows what he is doing and can help capture the moments you want to remember for ever! What makes him stand out is that you will enjoy his presence and have fun with him. You can get any photographer to take great photos but wouldn't you want to also have fun, laugh, and make behind the scene memories as well?

Sent on 07/06/2020

Alexandra · Married on 04/07/2018

Great to work with

Mitchell is great to work with! His work is amazing! Very professional and easy to talk to. Was able to tell him what I wanted captured and he delivered.
    I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 07/06/2020