Misty Winter Photography Reviews

6 Reviews for Misty Winter Photography

• Bree

Lori Konkler · Married on 11/04/2019

Just Wonderful!

Misty did a wonderful job capturing our big day. She was very fun to work with and very laid back. She had us all laughing! We ended up running late and didn't have much daylight left to work with but she made it work and came up with her own creative ideas to make it look amazing. I am so beyond happy with how the photos turned out and would recommend her to everyone! Thank you so much Misty for the incredible photos!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Stefani

Stefani · Married on 12/09/2018

Every moment of our private beach ceremony captured perfectly!!

Misty is a true artist. First, she made a recommendation for the perfect beach for our ceremony, noting that the lighting would be beautiful for the time of day. That provided the foundation for truly breath-taking photos. She captured every moment, so that our photos truly tell the complete story of our wedding. We could not be more pleased with the lifetime treasure of our wedding photos, and i am pleased to recommend Misty with the utmost confidence to anyone who is considering her as a photographer.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Misty Winter Photography's reply:

Wow. I am truly blessed. Thank you for such an outstanding review and I am honored to have been asked to capture such an important day in your life. Congratulations again, you two. ❤️

Rian · Married on 03/04/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Misty for our engagement photos in April 2016 in Chicago! Misty was referred to us by our wedding planner at Marquette Avenue Events and couldn't have been more pleased with her services before, during and after the photos. Misty listened to what we wanted from the get go and did such an incredible job meeting our requests but more than anything, went above and beyond those requests. We had a few locations in mind when thinking about our engagement photos in the Chicago area which Misty took us straight to and shot gorgeous photos. BUT, while at these locations, Misty found some incredible shots and backgrounds that the average eye wouldn't see. Quite a few of these shots are the photos that we now use for our save the dates, wedding website and framed photos for our families.
    I highly recommend Misty's service for not just engagement photos but wedding night, baby photos and really anything that needs to be professionally shot. Misty is true professional with a great eye for beauty and not to mention a super cool and fun person in general!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Madissen · Married on 08/27/2016

Misty did our wedding photos and she is the best! She did an amazing job, the pictures are beautiful and everyone loves them. We did our engagement photos with her and loved her. The wedding day we did getting ready photos, first look and bridal party photos, and the whole ceremony and reception. She was with us all day, she is so great at her job, so efficient and has such a great eye for what will look the best. She is very easy to work with, super responsive, and a pleasure to be around. She is honest, professional, has no problem offering directions and suggestions, and kept our bridal party on track all day. Thank you Misty!! We will treasure our photos forever :)

Sent on 09/16/2016

Michael · Married on 08/10/2013

I got married on August 10 and it was incredible. How do I know that? Misty's pictures. She is remarkable, and her photography has allowed my wife and I to relive a day that seemed to go by way too fast at the time. From the big events like the ceremony, party and family pictures, down to the smallest details, Misty did not miss a beat. On the day of your own wedding, you have no clue what is going on, Misty kept us calm, and has now let us reflect back on how truly special that whole weekend was. I cannot imagine having received better photographs, and even more importantly, having had a better experience with anyone else.

While planning our wedding, we changed Wedding Planners, Officiants, Food, Drink, you name it, but because we had the up most confidence in Misty and the work she produces, the photography was not even on our radar of worries. Misty was incredibly flexible with timing (we were tough to pin down for engagement photos), extremely professional, and took charge of our rambunctious families.

It was a pleasure to work with Misty, and we cannot wait for another event so we can hire her again. I will be passing along her info to all of my family and friends.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Megan · Married on 10/22/2011

I can't say enough about how amazing Misty is. I find myself constantly looking back at our pictures wondering how she made everything look so amazing! Misty was great from the start. She helped us feel relaxed through the whole process and really took charge. This meant that on the day of the wedding, I felt comfortable letting her help run the day. She knew the best places to take pictures and the fasted way to get there. She was able to wrangle the group so that we got every shot that we needed. I definitely look forward to working with her in the future.

Sent on 12/16/2011