Misty Miotto Photography Reviews

Misty Miotto Photography 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Tschosik · Married on 01/24/2019

very professional

Misty is worth EVERY penny, She's extremely professional, fast, and is on top of everything to make sure you look your best on your special day. By the end of it we were like models. It's incredible to see her work and you can really tell she's very talented.

• Lisa & Watson

Lisa & Watson · Married on 10/28/2018

Misty Miotto/ Best Wedding Photographer!!

Our Experience with Misty Miotto Photography was Amazing!! Misty Truly is the best when it comes to Creating the most Beautiful, and timeless photo's for your wedding to last a Lifetime. From the start of the planning process, Misty Miotto makes the process so easy, and Stress Free. Throughout the wedding she was very professional, Organized, Excellent with time Management. My Husband and I was very happy and pleased we chose her to do the photo's for our wedding because she went Above and Beyond to Accomplish the Goals of providing Top Quality Photo's. We also was very thankful, because she provided multiple variety of photo's with different poses and backgrounds. She also gave us Extra photo's that Exceeded what was in the photo package. My husband and I Highly Recommend Misty Miotto to future couples planning their wedding because you will get Top Quality wedding photo's for the Best Prices!!!! My Husband and I received so many compliments from our family and Friends on how Beautiful, and stunning our wedding photo's came out, everyone Loved them.

Misty Miotto Photography 8
    Misty Miotto Photography 20
    Misty Miotto Photography 21

Chalon Potter · Married on 07/28/2018

Greatness!

Misty Miotto and her team are very professional and have a sense of urgency in trying to capture every moment!

Misty Miotto Photography 22

LUCY · Married on 07/14/2018

Spectacular

Misty and her team over exceeded our expectations. The professionalism and quick turn around was spectacular. The only problem we had was picking the best picture, she used the light and the sky as her back ground made it tough for us to be able to pic our favorites because all the pictures where incredible. If you are looking for a photographer I would recommend Misty for any occasion. Our Wedding photographs are so amazing that all of our friends and family still talking about our pictures.

Kelsey · Married on 05/19/2018

When I say Misty saved my wedding day, I mean it. I broke down before the ceremony because it was raining (I mean, why have a beach wedding if it's not on the beach??) But Misty came to the rescue. She was able to direct some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. (and I'm not just saying that because they are mine). She was able to capture every perfect moment through the night. Also, they got so many photos of my guests which was also so important to me, because while I was cutting the cake, listening to the maid of honor's speach, and saying my vows I didn't get to see the faces in the crowd. Misty and Nelio caught every beautiful reaction to each moment. We also got a trash the dress session when we bought the wedding package, which I highly recommend. It gave us some very interesting and dynamic photos we wouldn't have gotten otherwise. If I could give Misty 10 stars I would. It was a perfect experience.

Misty Miotto Photography 23

Courtney · Married on 04/29/2018

The best in the industry!

Misty and her team are the best in the industry! We got so many amazing photos from our wedding at Paradise Cove that it was hard to select which ones to print. My favorite shots are the romantic ones that truly place my husband and I in a fairytale. Her use of lighting to capture a shot is stunning! Hire Misty and you won’t be disappointed!

• Tammy

Tammy Ribbey · Married on 03/22/2018

We are in awe with our experience

The Miotto’s are the supreme in a world of average. To many want to just do the job. While the Miotto’s want to ensure your experience from beginning to end is as if not even more magical and beautiful than you ever dreamed possible. You get more than what you pay for here!!!!

Misty Miotto Photography 24

Leah · Married on 02/18/2018

Highly recommend! Misty and Nelio are professional, and, quite frankly, talented, detailed, and creative artists that are the absolute best at what they do. They captured every moment of my wedding, and then some, and it was astounding that a deck of over 4,000 images were ALL AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL. Never have I seen anything like it, or worked with anyone in my professional work (and I work in marketing) or personal life in photography - they are that perfect. As people, they are knowledgable and experts at offering advice, suggestions, making guests feel comfortable while getting the best out of every moment. I would encourage any bride (or if you need a photographer for any event) to work with Misty Miotto Photography if you want to work with the best - both as people they are wonderful, and photographers they are perfection. Thank you again, Misty and Nelio!!!

Brionna · Married on 02/10/2018

Misty and Nelio photographed our engagement photos and engagement party and this February will be photographing our wedding! We've had the chance to have so much interaction with them and they've been an absolute joy! My fiance and I can be rather shy and they helped us come out of our shells and get the photos we dreamed of! Our guests at the party commented on how wonderful they were to be around and how great they made them feel in photos because they take the time to pose each person to create a stunning photo. Misty is a photographer that will get the perfect photo you want come hell or high water! She works quick and gets the shot every single time. We feel so blessed to be working with them for all of our engagement and wedding events!

• Synticee

Synticee · Married on 02/03/2018

A personal, professional experience!

Misty and her team are true professionals. They captured amazing images of my wedding day. Misty is great at coaching you, and your wedding party/guests, on how to pose to ensure everyone loves the way they're represented in the photos. Misty was incredibly detailed and stayed super connected to me throughout the day to ensure I got all the images I wanted that day. I would hire her a thousand times over!

Misty Miotto Photography 25

Tricia Coar · Married on 12/11/2017

Best photographers!

Misty is amazing!!!! Her and Nelio did our wedding in December and every single picture turned out perfect!!! They know how to capture every moment perfectly!

Lisa · Married on 10/26/2017

We were so happy we chose Misty and Nelio, they were absolutely lovely and they worked hard to get some amazing shots, we had so many photos. Misty really has an eye to set up photos I wouldn’t have even have thought about and the results were stunning. Would highly recommend and would love to do another shoot with them in the future!

Megan · Married on 10/12/2017

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Misty and Nelio are the dream team! They were great to work with. Our wedding photos came out amazing. They have that WOW factor! I couldn't of asked for anyone better to work with on our special day.

ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Misty and her husband Nelio were so great. We used them for our engagement photos and for our wedding. She took over 5,000 photos and they're phenomenal. Misty is very meticulous and good with communicating what will look good for the pictures. I would definitely use her again in the future!

Darlene · Married on 08/10/2017

Misty and Neilo photographed our wedding in Paradise Cove in Orlando FL. They were absolutely wonderful to work with! Misty and Neilo work great as a team and are very professional and kind. They really captured our vision and far exceeded our expectations. If you are looking for experienced photographers who does amazing work, we highly recommend Misty Miotto Photography. They will turn your dream wedding into a memorable work of art.

Demi · Married on 05/13/2017

We used Misty and her husband for our wedding back in May and they were AMAZING! They were extremely great to work with before, during and after the wedding. The pictures came out phenomenal!!! My friends and family still use and talk about the photos tips Misty gave us and they really did a great job making feel like a model on my wedding day (even with the little rain we got)! We have soo many great pictures I have a new favorite every time I look at our pictures!

Angela Gravely · Married on 03/26/2017

Best photographer I’ve ever used!

Misty is absolutely a genius when it comes to photography. She makes your photos look like you are models in a magazine. I will always cherish my photos by her and will continue to use her throughout the years.

Misty Miotto Photography 26
    Misty Miotto Photography 27
    Misty Miotto Photography 28
    Misty Miotto Photography 29
    Misty Miotto Photography 30

I can't say enough wonderful things about Misty Miiotto!!! My daughter's wedding photos are stunning!!! Misty spent time not only arranging each shot, but also showing us the difference of posing a certain way vs another in the photo she was taking. She even had peppermint extract on hand for our grandson when his asthma flared a bit. One of our guests commented that he and his wife of 47 years had never had such a beautiful photo taken of them.

Kavita · Married on 01/28/2017

I would high recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great team to work with!

Brigette · Married on 01/20/2017

Misty and her assistant were amazing. I could not be happier with my wedding pictures.

savannah · Married on 12/23/2016

This was my first photoshoot, we even brought our dogs! Misty and nelio make an awesome team & they make sure you look your best! They give good direction and will step in to adjust hair, posture, and just anything! They picked a beautiful location! So whether you are new or experienced I highly recommend! And if your willing to step out of the box she loves getting the unique, crazy once in a lifetime shots! Go for it!!

Lauren · Married on 12/03/2016

I have been in two weddings that Misty has photographed so when it came time for me to choose my photographer, it was a no-brainier. She does an amazing job and really has an eye for the perfect spot! She's also great at making you feel comfortable and gives you tips on how to pose to look your best (for those like me who aren't just natural models in front of a camera!). She did my engagement shoot at a place she had never shot at before and was still able to give us amazing results. Highly recommend!

Kim · Married on 12/03/2016

Misty and her husband Neilo are a spectacular team. Misty is an unbelievable award winning photographer with an exquisite portfolio. They are extremely nice, easy to work with, and very creative. We were excited an honored to have her there for my daughters wedding and would highly recommend to everyone. Thanks!

Haley · Married on 11/19/2016

I've known about Misty Miotto Photography and their fabulous work for years; therefore, when my fiancé finally popped the question, they were the first vendor I booked. People thought I was crazy for booking my photographer before my venue, my church, my date, etc, but that just explains the amazing work they do. Pictures are truly the greatest memories and I'm so glad Misty and Nelio have captured my favorite memories so far... Can't wait for the many more to come! They are amazing to work with and allow you to feel comfortable, sexy, and like celebrities while capturing those special moments. We love you Misty and Nelio! Thank you for everything so far!