Missy Gunnel's Flowers Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

159 Missy Gunnel's Flowers Reviews
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/12/2018

Missy Gunnels has impeccable taste and makes the most beautiful floral arrangements!

Missy Gunnels is a perfectionist in the best way possible! When I first sat down with her to plan our floral arrangements for our wedding, she was incredibly thorough and she has such an eye for what is beautiful! The best part is that I didn't feel pushed to do anything more than we weren't comfortable with- she was happy to accommodate our budget and our subtle arrangement ideas. Everything was absolutely lovely and perfect!
    2 days prior to our wedding, category 4 Hurricane Michael hit the Florida panhandle. Despite much damage and destruction, Missy was calm and incredibly professional; she emailed me the day before our wedding to check in on how we were doing and to let us know that on her end, it was "business as usual"; her positive attitude really helped me that week. Little did I know, she and her team did all of our arrangements and bouquets by flashlight that week because she was without power! She did not let the hurricane get in her way in the least- extremely professional!! Thank you a million times, Missy!!

Missy Gunnel's Flowers 1
    Missy Gunnel's Flowers 2
    Missy Gunnel's Flowers 3
    Missy Gunnel's Flowers 4
    Missy Gunnel's Flowers 5
    Missy Gunnel's Flowers 6

Robin Mccallister · Married on 10/12/2018

Post hurricane wedding

As the mother of the bride in the 10/12/2018 post Hurricane Michael wedding described in my daughter Kate's review, I want to add that Missy's reputation for artistry, reliability, and flexibility were more on display than ever given the circumstances of this wedding. I later heard she and her folks worked by candlelight. We so much appreciate her efforts in helping this wedding come together as it did. Her experience and can-do spirit were very reassuring during the process. I would highly recommend Missy!

Sally · Married on 09/01/2018

Missy Gunnels did the flowers for our daughter’s wedding. They were a work of art! Missy created a fairy land with her creations. They were truly amazing! I knew flowers were an important part of the reception atmosphere, but they truly took my breath away!

Missy Gunnel's Flowers 7

Alison · Married on 08/18/2018

Missy and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. We had an overall idea on flower colors and Missy made our vision come to life. We loved everything she created right down to the bouquets and boutineers. Missy is very responsive to any requests you have and will work withing your budget. I strongly recommend using her to make all your bridal dreams come true :)

Tracey · Married on 07/21/2018

Missy provided excellent customer service and expertise and the flowers and centerpieces were beautiful. She and her team seemed invested from the beginning. She helped me select vases and candle holders for our tables and hightops. I shared my desire for a simple and elegant event and Missy delivered! I was blown away and my eyes filled with happy tears when i saw our reception area! My stepmom and mother-in-law love the gorgeous ferns and enjoys displaying them!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Missy Gunnel's Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Tracey! You were a beautiful Bride! We were blessed to have the opportunity to work with you.

Courtney · Married on 05/26/2018

A 5 star rating isn’t enough to explain how talented Missy is! From our initial meeting to the wedding day, Missy was so easy to talk to. She’s so sweet & her team is also amazing. After showing her a few pictures and explaining my vision, she said we will make it happen.

When the flowers arrived at Mission San Luis on my wedding day, I couldn’t stop looking at them. They were everything I wanted and more! If you want the most beautiful flowers on your wedding day, don’t look further. Missy is absolutely amazing and so accommodating! I am so thankful to have had Missy’s talent apart of our wedding day. The flowers were stunning and I couldn’t imagine anything better.

Merisha · Married on 01/20/2018

Missy Gunnels and her team took my vision of what I wanted for my flowers (colors) and created beautiful arrangements throughtout our venue at Mission San Luis. The bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful! The mix of candles and flowers on the tables for the reception were perfect! Thanks Missy for making my wedding day beautiful!

Caitlin · Married on 11/04/2017

Missy Gunnels and her team did a wonderful job on my head wreath, bouquets and reception arrangements. They were exactly what I wanted and more. They really added a pop of color to my wedding! Missy is easy to work with and is very helpful when it comes to picking out the best flowers for your special day. She lets you know what is in season, if a specific flower you are wanting will be costly and if there are variations in the colors of a flower you want. She is great! I would recommend her to anyone.

Missy Gunnel's Flowers 8
    Missy Gunnel's Flowers 14
    Missy Gunnel's Flowers 15
    Missy Gunnel's Flowers 16

Linda · Married on 06/16/2017

I can't say enough positive things about Missy and her team! My daughter and I were blown away by the beauty she created! Our original venue cancelled on us less than three months out but Missy kept us calm and worked with us each step of the way to make my daughter's dream wedding become a fairy tale ending!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Missy Gunnel's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Linda! It was a pleasure!

Paige · Married on 05/13/2017

Missy was absolutely amazing. She taught me so much about the flowers as we were going through and picking the ones I liked or had seen in a previous arrangement. She created beautiful masterpieces from the bouquets, to the groomsmen boutonnieres, to the ceremony arrangements and then the reception! Wow, the reception was stunning and the flowers made it all come together! When I walked through the doors of the Champions Club at Florida State University, I was amazed at the beauty of it all. There were 3 huge arrangements on the tables when you walked in and then it just continued throughout the room. She even recommended we put a huge wreath hanging behind the band, and man am I glad we said yes! It was stunning and perfect and I highly recommend Missy for your next event if you want it to be talked about by your guests for the next year! Everyone was raving about my flowers, even people who did not attend my wedding and just saw pictures! Truly a work of art!!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Missy Gunnel's Flowers's reply:

Thanks, Paige! It was a real blessing to have the opportunity to provide flowers for you and your family! Thanks for the great review. We love our work and we love our clients! All the best, Missy

Leigha · Married on 12/03/2016

Missy Gunnel's floral master pieces add the most beautiful touch/detail your wedding decor! She worked closely with me to ensure we stayed within my vision and budget. I highly recommend her for any large scale events!

autumn · Married on 10/09/2016

Missy is amazing! She wrote back to emails and called back within a timely manner. She is so polite and kind and she worked hard to make sure my wedding bouquet was exactly what I wanted it be. 10/10, I would definitely recommend her to anyone. My flowers were absolutely beautiful.

Mary Margaret · Married on 04/16/2016

Missy is a breeze to work with. She is flexible and will absolutely make sure that you get what you want (all within your budget). I came in with a ton of photos and she was able to name every single flower and greenery bit in every photo (the sign of a true professional), then worked with me to narrow down what types of flowers would be in season and easy for her to get the week of the wedding. I really felt like I was a part of the process, and was more than confident in her ability to deliver exactly what I wanted! Missy's team is professional and timely, they delivered all the flowers without a hitch and right on time, worked great with my planner, and made the day-of a breeze!

Natalie · Married on 04/02/2016

Incredible. Missy was such a pleasure to work with and the flower bouquets and arrangements she created for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception were exquisite. We received so many compliments. Highly recommend!

• User6482099 · 2+ years ago

Missy is "super-talented" and a pleasure to work with. We told her what we were thinking in types of arrangements, flowers, etc. and she gave us a proposal. She proposed the "mack-daddy" so that we could see what was possible and then worked with us to reduce costs without compromising our look. It was wonderful working with Missy and her staff.

Missy did such a beautiful job on my bouquet and wedding party flowers. She incorporated a family heirloom of mine into my bouquet flawlessly. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Missy'

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 01/16/2016

Missy was the very first wedding vendor I booked and paid a deposit for - seriously, not even 10 days after I was engaged I was sitting at Missy's house and talking about my wedding vision with her! Missy was a no-brainer vendor choice for me - I wasn't going to have anyone but her. We discussed my wedding vision at that first meeting and it changed, a lot, throughout the planning process and Missy adapted to every change - giving me new quotes, ideas etc. She was a dream to work with. And then there was the execution of the vision - it was beyond perfect. Way better than I could have ever dreamed. The ceremony space was elegant, the ballroom was drop-dead stunning and my bouquet made me cry when I saw it. It was everything I could have ever wanted but better. You will not go wrong when you book Missy!!!

VICKIE · Married on 12/12/2015

She took Sara Noel's dreams and make it absolutely stunning. Love love Missy's work.

Mandi · Married on 10/25/2015

Missy and her team are amazing. They were so attentive to every detail and listened to each request. Missy is a pro and was able to turn my dream into a reality. Additionally, she was always willing to provide cost effective options. Thanks to missy... My day was perfect.

Sharyn · Married on 10/24/2015

Missy Gunnels did the flowers for my son's wedding and they were exquisite!! They did all of the flowers for the wedding party, as well as the flowers for the ceremony and reception. I have seen a lot of her work and know it is always beautiful, but it surpassed our expectations. Missy and her entire staff were professional, responsive and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to ensure that their special occasion is beautiful.

• W

Whitney · Married on 10/18/2015

Missy is amazing at what she does and truly has a gift at floral design! She made all my ideas come to life and I was in awe on my wedding day at her arrangements. She's the best!

Missy was such a pleasure to work with and created amazing floral arrangements for my daughter's weddaping. We gave her an idea of what we wanted and she delivered beyond our expectations. Thank you, Missy, for your part in creating a such a beautiful day!

Mary · Married on 09/19/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Missy. She is so talented. Our flower budget was tight, and Missy helped us think through the best way to spend it. After just one sit down together and two emails back and forth, Missy and her team took our vision and ran with it. Everything at our reception and our personal flowers were exactly what we had envisioned and more. I would highly recommend Missy to anyone - big wedding or small.

Mary · Married on 09/19/2015

The arrangements Missy did for my wedding were stunning! I showed Missy a few pictures of flowers I liked, and she captured my image flawlessly. She is a pleasure to work with and so talented!