154 Reviews for missy gunnels

Samples (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
154 missy gunnels Reviews

A 5 star rating isn’t enough to explain how talented Missy is! From our initial meeting to the wedding day, Missy was so easy to talk to. She’s so sweet & her team is also amazing. After showing her a few pictures and explaining my vision, she said we will make it happen.

When the flowers arrived at Mission San Luis on my wedding day, I couldn’t stop looking at them. They were everything I wanted and more! If you want the most beautiful flowers on your wedding day, don’t look further. Missy is absolutely amazing and so accommodating! I am so thankful to have had Missy’s talent apart of our wedding day. The flowers were stunning and I couldn’t imagine anything better.

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/26/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Missy Gunnels and her team took my vision of what I wanted for my flowers (colors) and created beautiful arrangements throughtout our venue at Mission San Luis. The bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful! The mix of candles and flowers on the tables for the reception were perfect! Thanks Missy for making my wedding day beautiful!

Profile Picture Merisha, 1/20/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Missy Gunnels and her team did a wonderful job on my head wreath, bouquets and reception arrangements. They were exactly what I wanted and more. They really added a pop of color to my wedding! Missy is easy to work with and is very helpful when it comes to picking out the best flowers for your special day. She lets you know what is in season, if a specific flower you are wanting will be costly and if there are variations in the colors of a flower you want. She is great! I would recommend her to anyone.

Photos
Profile Picture Caitlin , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I can't say enough positive things about Missy and her team! My daughter and I were blown away by the beauty she created! Our original venue cancelled on us less than three months out but Missy kept us calm and worked with us each step of the way to make my daughter's dream wedding become a fairy tale ending!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Linda, 6/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Missy was absolutely amazing. She taught me so much about the flowers as we were going through and picking the ones I liked or had seen in a previous arrangement. She created beautiful masterpieces from the bouquets, to the groomsmen boutonnieres, to the ceremony arrangements and then the reception! Wow, the reception was stunning and the flowers made it all come together! When I walked through the doors of the Champions Club at Florida State University, I was amazed at the beauty of it all. There were 3 huge arrangements on the tables when you walked in and then it just continued throughout the room. She even recommended we put a huge wreath hanging behind the band, and man am I glad we said yes! It was stunning and perfect and I highly recommend Missy for your next event if you want it to be talked about by your guests for the next year! Everyone was raving about my flowers, even people who did not attend my wedding and just saw pictures! Truly a work of art!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Paige, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Missy Gunnel's floral master pieces add the most beautiful touch/detail your wedding decor! She worked closely with me to ensure we stayed within my vision and budget. I highly recommend her for any large scale events!

Profile Picture Leigha, 12/3/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets

Missy is amazing! She wrote back to emails and called back within a timely manner. She is so polite and kind and she worked hard to make sure my wedding bouquet was exactly what I wanted it be. 10/10, I would definitely recommend her to anyone. My flowers were absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture autumn, 10/9/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Missy is a breeze to work with. She is flexible and will absolutely make sure that you get what you want (all within your budget). I came in with a ton of photos and she was able to name every single flower and greenery bit in every photo (the sign of a true professional), then worked with me to narrow down what types of flowers would be in season and easy for her to get the week of the wedding. I really felt like I was a part of the process, and was more than confident in her ability to deliver exactly what I wanted! Missy's team is professional and timely, they delivered all the flowers without a hitch and right on time, worked great with my planner, and made the day-of a breeze!

Profile Picture Mary Margaret, 4/16/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Incredible. Missy was such a pleasure to work with and the flower bouquets and arrangements she created for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception were exquisite. We received so many compliments. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Missy is "super-talented" and a pleasure to work with. We told her what we were thinking in types of arrangements, flowers, etc. and she gave us a proposal. She proposed the "mack-daddy" so that we could see what was possible and then worked with us to reduce costs without compromising our look. It was wonderful working with Missy and her staff.

Profile Picture User6482099, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Missy did such a beautiful job on my bouquet and wedding party flowers. She incorporated a family heirloom of mine into my bouquet flawlessly. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Missy'

Profile Picture melonie, 2/21/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Missy was the very first wedding vendor I booked and paid a deposit for - seriously, not even 10 days after I was engaged I was sitting at Missy's house and talking about my wedding vision with her! Missy was a no-brainer vendor choice for me - I wasn't going to have anyone but her. We discussed my wedding vision at that first meeting and it changed, a lot, throughout the planning process and Missy adapted to every change - giving me new quotes, ideas etc. She was a dream to work with. And then there was the execution of the vision - it was beyond perfect. Way better than I could have ever dreamed. The ceremony space was elegant, the ballroom was drop-dead stunning and my bouquet made me cry when I saw it. It was everything I could have ever wanted but better. You will not go wrong when you book Missy!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

She took Sara Noel's dreams and make it absolutely stunning. Love love Missy's work.

Profile Picture VICKIE, 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Missy and her team are amazing. They were so attentive to every detail and listened to each request. Missy is a pro and was able to turn my dream into a reality. Additionally, she was always willing to provide cost effective options. Thanks to missy... My day was perfect.

Profile Picture Mandi, 10/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Missy Gunnels did the flowers for my son's wedding and they were exquisite!! They did all of the flowers for the wedding party, as well as the flowers for the ceremony and reception. I have seen a lot of her work and know it is always beautiful, but it surpassed our expectations. Missy and her entire staff were professional, responsive and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to ensure that their special occasion is beautiful.

Profile Picture Sharyn, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Missy is amazing at what she does and truly has a gift at floral design! She made all my ideas come to life and I was in awe on my wedding day at her arrangements. She's the best!

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/18/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Missy was such a pleasure to work with and created amazing floral arrangements for my daughter's weddaping. We gave her an idea of what we wanted and she delivered beyond our expectations. Thank you, Missy, for your part in creating a such a beautiful day!

Profile Picture User5632891, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Missy. She is so talented. Our flower budget was tight, and Missy helped us think through the best way to spend it. After just one sit down together and two emails back and forth, Missy and her team took our vision and ran with it. Everything at our reception and our personal flowers were exactly what we had envisioned and more. I would highly recommend Missy to anyone - big wedding or small.

Profile Picture Mary, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The arrangements Missy did for my wedding were stunning! I showed Missy a few pictures of flowers I liked, and she captured my image flawlessly. She is a pleasure to work with and so talented!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding flowers were perfect!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tallahassee brides take note--Missy Gunnels is a floral arranging magician! The bouquets, boutineers and centerpieces she put together far exceeded my expectations. Working with Missy was completely stress-free, and if you're planning a wedding, you know how essential (and rare) that is. Her prices are also really reasonable, especially for the amazing quality you're sure to get.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thanks for helping make Meg and Brandon's wedding spectacular. All the flowers were so beautiful. You were great to work with and we appreciate all the suggestions and guidance along the way.

Profile Picture Kim, 3/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Missy Gunnels thank you for creating such beautiful flower pieces for our wedding day. I did not know the first thing about flowers, nor how I wanted them to look. Missy was able to create stunning pieces that just fit right into the decor of our ceremony and reception. She always had a smile on her face and an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you for all your hard work and design. Your talents are truly exceptional and I feel blessed to have worked with you. Thank you!
Megan Smith

Profile Picture Greg, 3/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Missy was super easy to work with, all of her work is beautiful and I would definitely recommend her to other Tallahassee brides!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/28/15, 7 Reviews