Mission Catering Company Reviews

Mission Catering Company 6
Mission Catering Company 7

Sara Vigue · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding client

Mission Catering Company catered our wedding and they were amazing! We got so many compliments on how delicious the food was. I would not recommend anyone else. You won’t find people with bigger hearts who love what they do. Our special day would not have been the same with them.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 05/25/2019

Best food ever

So I don't even know where to start. Mission Catering blew it out of the water. The food was DELICIOUS, the service was INCREDIBLE, the staff was FANTASTIC. They were so easy to work with and super helpful in allowing us to take our time in our decisions. They day of, they walked around serving apps and we had a carving station. They even saved my husband and I leftovers to eat that night. They were gracious and did everything they could to make us happy. The guests are still commenting on how delicious the food was.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Hi, Savannah!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so honored that you chose Mission Catering to be such an integral part of your special day. It was such a pleasure working with y'all. Best wishes to you both!

Alyssa Ahlers · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding caterer

Mission catering is amazing! They did such a great job for my wedding. We got so many compliments on the food from our guests. Their smoked Gouda Mac and cheese is the best Mac and cheese in the whole world! I could eat that everyday. They were super professional and helpful throughout the planning process. I also had them do my wedding cake which was the coolest cake I’ve ever seen! We had a superhero theme for the wedding so she made the back of the cake into different superhero layers complete with a small Deadpool peeking out from under the cake! It was the most amazing thing! And delicious 2! I highly recommend mission catering for weddings and other events!!

Mission Catering Company 8
    Mission Catering Company 9
    Mission Catering Company 10
    Mission Catering Company 11

Alyssa!!

Thank you so much! We're so honored that you chose Mission Catering to be such an integral part of your special day. It was such a pleasure working with y'all. You’re cake was probably one of our favorites, and we’re so happy that you loved it as much as we loved it! Best wishes to you both for a happy marriage!

Tim & Johanna
  • Heather

Heather Harris · Married on 07/08/2017

The very best catering company!

Mission Catering is THE best catering company. We hired them to cater our wedding and everything was flawless and perfect. We had multiple multiple comments on just how delicious the food was - even weeks after our wedding! Most people say that they hardly remember what they ate on their wedding day or that they didn't even get to eat. However, that is not the case for my husband and I. We will always remember the extremely professional service and culinary talent provided by Mission Catering Co. along with how amazing everything tasted. Also, everything was presented so beautifully! The staff have the biggest hearts and truly helped make our day smooth and memorable. We would never use another catering company.

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Mission Catering Company 12

Heather!

We love you guys so much and were truly honored to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your glowing review and kind words. We loved being there to witness your story and wish you all the happiness and blessings for your continued happiness together!

Andrea · Married on 03/25/2017

Mission Catering provided a wonderful buffet lunch for my daughter's wedding in March. Working with them was the least stressful part of planning a wedding. We had several dietary restrictions: gluten free, vegan, low carb, and several food allergies. They came up with a wonderful mediterranean menu that satisfied every requirement. Guests feasted on hummus served with crudite and pita, marinated lamb kabobs, chicken kabobs, veggie kabobs, a constructed tabbouleh salad, Greek salad, wild rice pilaf, and tzatziki sauce. The food was absolutely delicious! So much so, in fact, that our church hired them, on the spot, to cater our annual seder dinner. Mission Catering also made special chocolate tarts for our gluten-free guests that were fantastic! Three weeks later, guests are still talking about how delicious the food was. The chef and staff at Mission Catering are culinary geniuses, extremely creative, and approach events with a friendly sense of calm and humor. They arrived on time and left the event area spotless. Mission Catering incorporated several family antique pieces into the serving line to go with our vintage theme. These were returned in pristine condition. I found Mission Catering after calling more than 20 caterers all over the Nashville area who either would not travel to our reception area, or whose prices exceeded our budgeted per-person price by more than double. For what we would have paid for a coffee and cake reception, we had a gourmet buffet lunch featuring lamb! What a bargain! Can I say again how delicious everything was?
    Weeks later, we are still getting comments. Thank you, Tim, Joanna, and Nick of Mission Catering for making our daughter's wedding so special. You can cook for us ANYTIME!

Sent on 04/13/2017
  • Tracy

Tracy Blankenship · Married on 09/24/2016

Dream wedding

Mission Catering did a fantastic job at our son’s wedding. My daughter in law and I met with them and laid out our wants and dreams. Our daughter in law had a vision for the cake, that they not only met but knocked out of the ballpark. Tim and Johanna are wonderful to work with and make you feel like family.
    Ines, their cake decorator, has mad skills!!

Mission Catering Company 13
    Mission Catering Company 14

Nadia Blankenship · Married on 09/24/2016

Incredible in every way!

I always recommend them to any friends of mine that get engaged! I was immediately impressed by Mission Catering when we sat down for our menu consultation. The way they work so well with each other and come up with great dishes based off of our own personal taste preferences was great! They were so accommodating, even to my picky husband. Their staff is so friendly and you can tell they love what they do. They don’t just do it as their jobs; you can tell they truly care for everyone they work with. Tim brought such a fun energy to our wedding and was such a joy to have around. The food was delicious, and I honestly wish they could cater all of my meals!

Mission Catering Company 15
    Mission Catering Company 16
    Mission Catering Company 17
    Mission Catering Company 18

Hey, Nadia!

Thank you so much for your kind words! It’s been a pleasure not only getting to work with you and your family but also getting to know you all personally. We thoroughly enjoyed working with y’all and are so thankful to have been a part of your beautiful day. We love you guys!

• TJ

TJ · Married on 09/10/2016

When it comes to a wedding a lot of guests remember the food either good or bad. With Mission's catering you will never have to worry about it being bad! At our wedding we had stations our 4 different food and they were all great!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Candy · Married on 05/13/2017

2.8
      2.0
      3.0
      3.0
      1.0

I was disappointed in some of the food. The shrimp scampi was good but the pasta was cold. The rigatoni was cold and the meatballs were hard, the meat had a lot of gristle. Everyone at the wedding complained about it. The rolls were burnt. The chicken & waffle kabobs were okay but the waffle was too big for the stick and it had no syrup. The grilled chicken was good. The shrimp & grits were the best thing. They could bottle that and sell it. My daughter (the bride) had a special dish of salmon & broccoli, which she loved!! We had a lot of food for the price. We did have a little mix up with the menu as we changed some things at the tasting and they didn't have the notes on that, but they went with what I said. They were late getting to the cocktail hour. I do understand that they hit construction but the wedding was over by 4:30 and they were just walking in. Guests were waiting around while they set up. And although we did get some leftover food like rigatoni, scampi & chicken, there seemed to be a lot of missing food. No rolls, green beans, pinto beans or steak. We got nothing from the cocktail hour. Although I had no problems dealing witht them, a few guests said they didn't like servers, but I dont know what happened. Just heard negative comments about the staff. My friend who was cutting the cake asked how to do it and was rudely told that it wasn't their cake so they weren't touching it, which I understand but they could have explained how to do it. It was just rude & unproffessional especially since at the meeting I was told they would cut. So another mix up here.

Sent on 05/20/2017