21 Reviews for Miss B Photography and Photobooths

Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Proofs (1)
21 Miss B Photography and Photobooths Reviews

Heather is an AMAZING photographer! I met her through my cousin at their wedding and she was phenomenal. Over the year from their wedding to ours we also became friends. Heather went above and beyond as our photographer. I’m also blessed to call her my friend. Thank you Heather for everything!

Profile Picture Kathleen , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather is great at what she does!! We booked her for our wedding and had our engagement pictures done and she did and amazing job! She is kind, funny, spontaneous, and very fun to work with. You tell her what you have in mind and she will make sure you get what you want. Response times to questions is great and she will answer anything. I've asked a million questions and she has answered all in a timely manner. Our pictures turned out great and we can't wait for the wedding!!!

Profile Picture Tonya, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I first met Miss B photography at a wedding expo and fell in love with her work. It was very hard to find the perfect photographer for our wedding. We are so glad we went with Heather, our pictures turned out amazing and she kept us right on schedule. Heather was also great on working with us for the payment plans which was a huge relief. We also used Heathers photo booth which was a blast! I highly recommend Miss B Photography.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Bethany, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files, Proofs

My husband and I booked Miss B Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. We were impressed with Heather's professionalism and fun personality! She is super accommodating and all her sessions are individualized to meet that specific client's needs. We felt comfortable resulting in our poses looking natural and not staged. We definitely will be returning to Miss B Photography for our future photography needs.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love love love Heather. She did both our engagement and wedding photos, they both came out wonderful. I was so worried about the timeline of my wedding, she made sure we stuck to schedule and got all the pictures we wanted. Her and her soon-to-be husband are a great team!

Profile Picture Terra, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Miss B Photography for both our wedding and engagement session! Beautiful, natural photos & a fun personality to boot. Highly recommend to others!!

Profile Picture Kris, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was amazing to work with. She was kind, always responsive and she was genuinely concerned with our happiness. Anything we wanted, she provided! Including a thousand answers to my thousand "I'm a first time bride" questions! Look at the photos, they speak far greater volumes than any words we could write!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Heather is a awesome photographer.. I hired Miss B Photography for my up coming 2016 wedding.. I couldn't be happier that I choose Heather to capture my engagement pictures and wedding.. She has a way to make you feel like you have known her for years, has a amazing up beat energy and is a great person all around.... while my fiancé n I where very nervous before our engagement session, Heather made us very comfortable and our nervousness quickly went away... I frequently message her with questions I have regarding my wedding planning or when I worried about something and she quickly responds and always has the answers which immediately makes me stop stressing out or worrying... She is always there more then happy to help answer any questions I have even though most of them do not pertain to photography.. :) To me, she is more then my photographer.. Time and time again Heather has reassured me when I'm stressing/worrying about my wedding and lets me know it will all be ok. Heather is a great photographer plus is very knowledgeable on wedding planning.. she is fantastic and great at what she does... I highly recommend Heather :)

Profile Picture christy, 9/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Heather was absolutely amazing!! She was on time (even a bit early), friendly, and more help than I could have ever imagined! She helped every step of the way. In the weeks leading up to the wedding she contacted me numerous times to see if there was anything she could help with. Any question I had, she had the answer. She kept the entire day running smoothly. At any point during our wedding day that she saw either one of were nervous she pulled us to the side for a pep-talk and a hug!! She even sat and talked with my husband for 20 minutes before the wedding, because she saw how nervous he was. It was like having a friend there. A friend with amazing photography skills! She was awesone with the children we had in the wedding. They still talk about her and its been 2 months! I never felt like she was soneone we had hired. I never felt the pressure of someone selling or talking me into anything. I honestly couldn't have imagined a better experience! I honestly don't think there are word to describe how much more amazing Heather made our day!!!!

Profile Picture jesscia, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was awesome! Our engagement session was smack dab in the freezing cold weather and our outdoor photo session turned out amazing! She caputured exactly who we are with our camo and dog!
when it came time for the wedding heather knew exactly what we wanted-locations, backdrops, and specialty photos. She was right on time and very professional. Large family photos were a breeze. She knew how to wrangle up the crowed and take the photos without it being chaotic! . We are extremely satisfied with how the photos turned out and recommend her to everyone! :)

Profile Picture Molly, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding pictures turned out amazing and Heather was great to work with!

Profile Picture Alison, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather provides value and quality photography; she did a wonderful job on our engagement and wedding photos and we get tons of positive comments when sharing the final products with family and friends. We couldn't be happier. Your search has ended...

Profile Picture User7003533, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was great. We booked her to photograph our wedding, we got an engagment session with that and we love all the pictures. She has a great eye and has the ability to make some ordinary places look wonderful for you photos. We loved working with her and all of our wedding photos

Profile Picture User4591652, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Heather was great and super easy to work with, she listened to everything we wanted and took beautiful pictures. I couldn't be happier with our choice.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

We initially chose Miss B Photography because my wife loved her unique shots and her use the surrounding scenery. After meeting Heather and getting to see her in action, we knew we'd made a great choice. Heather takes control of the session to keep things moving and to get the shots she knows you'll want before you realize you did. She always listens to your input and builds on that. I'm quirky to say the least and when she discovered that, she rolled with it and got some great photos. I could go on, but I shouldn't be using company time to write reviews on a company computer.

Profile Picture Bill, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot speak highly enough about Heather. I thought I loved my engagement photos done by her... until I saw my wedding photos. I booked her in January 2015 and she did our engagement photos in March & then our wedding September 2015. I got such a good vibe from her when I met her, she's so bubbly and fun and puts you at ease. We communicated the entire stretch of my engagement and Heather was so helpful when it came to everything concerning my wedding.

Heather was so amazing and accommodating on my wedding day & so helpful. She arrived early and was super helpful getting the photos I wanted & then getting everyone into the bus. Taking pictures downtown was smooth and efficient and she successfully took charge of our 18 person bridal party. When we came back to the hotel she even went above and beyond and helped scrub a huge grease stain out of my dress. I didn't have to think about anything in regards to my photos because Heather had our styles down and knew what we liked. I really am so thankful for having her on my wedding day. I highly suggest Heather and her work is absolutely amazing!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I hired Miss B Photography for my wedding this past August (2015.) It was one of the best decisions! You can tell that she knows what she's doing and she cares about her work. After our engagement pictures, I think we had them back within a few weeks. She's very efficient. She was a HUGE help for our wedding. We had a few things that went south, like our cake topper falling over and a few other things, and she was right there to fix them. She really went above and beyond for us and I would recommend her to anybody! She keot us on time during family pictures. I was able to message her with any questions I had and I would get a response almost immediately. I am in love with our wedding photos! Our canvas looks great and she did a phenomenal job on our wedding album. If you need a photographer, I'd highly recommend! I can't wait to call her again for maternity, newborn, and a lot more sessions!

Profile Picture User6250505, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were great. Would do anything for a great photo. Even risk there lives. The next day, they were posting previews of the wedding and they were beautiful.
The photo booth was fun too. They gave us stuff to wear if we wanted to. They gave us each a copy and gave the bride a photo book with everyone in it.
Both people were very nice.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow, just wow. This was both our 2nd marriage so we went to Vegas. When we came back we had family pics taken with the kids both in wedding gear & in plain clothes. The shoot was SUPER fun for all 4 of us and a total bonding experience. Heather's eye is spectacular, and I can not tell you how many compliments we get on the photos! We had her create them into Christmas Cards & my friends were uploading them to Social Media to show their friends--she did a wonderful job. Her professionalism is bar none and she reads the subjects instead of just posing them. She is AMAZING! I only wish I could upload a few shots to prove how fantastic she is. Honestly, THIS is your photographer.

Profile Picture Christine, 4/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Toning

Heather was a fabulous photographer who I knew I'd have fun with from the first time I met her! She has a spunky personality and was very approachable. I desired a photographer who took candid shots of my amazing guests and not so many pictures of things that simply did not concern me. I was able to communicate this to Heather without her being insulted. She understood that different clients prefer different styles.

I knew Heather had fun with candid shots by reviewing her samples from previous weddings. She clearly had an eye for the right opportunity! I didn't want to pose or feel like I had to cater to the camera and worry about my appearance all evening. We just had a blast and were able to be ourselves!

Heather was on time and easy to get in touch with throughout the entire year of my engagement. We had a unique situation because my husband is an officer in the U.S. Army and was already living out-of-state while I was planning the wedding in-state. Heather offered to give us engagement pics whenever we were in Michigan before the wedding. She also was easy to communicate with once I left to live in Kansas.

On the day of our wedding, Heather made me feel awesome because I did not have to answer to her! I had so many people asking me questions, it was refreshing to have hired a photographer I trusted to just get it done while I was enjoying my day! Most of the shots she took of us at our reception, I didn't even know were going on, which was AWESOME!

In the end, I have AMAZING pictures of my ceremony and reception that I will have forever! We're so grateful for Heather!

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Heather was an excellent photographer and very talented! Always very professional and there to answer any questions I had. Our pictures turned out gorgeous and she had very affordable pricing packages we got to choose from. Would definitely recommend :)

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/24/14, 1 Review