Misora Bridal Boutique Reviews

54 Reviews for Misora Bridal Boutique

• Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Excellent Experience with Victoria

Victoria was an excellent associate to work with! She was very positive and selected a dress that turned out to be a top contender! Although I did not purchase my dress at this boutique, it was lovely and would definitely recommend it!!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Carista

Carista · Getting married on 01/19/2020

Very delightful staff

Ana was an absolute pleasure to work with. She helped me find exactly what i liked and was able to offer very sound advice and make me feel super special and excited about my dress picks

Sent on 07/12/2019

Vanessa Castillo · Getting married on 12/16/2019

My experience at Misora

I had such a great experience at Misora! I came in with a certain vision for my dress but Victoria was very helpful on helping me find a dress that suited me. She was very accommodating & let me try on upwards of 20 dresses without any complaint. I definitely recommend Victoria she’s great!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Hazel · Married on 06/29/2019

Misora is perfect

Misora was the third bridal boutique I visited for my wedding dress and I loved my experience with them. I am the bride that loves to shop by myself so picking out a wedding dress was no different, but sometimes you need a girlfriend to give you validation. Victoria was that girl. She knew that I was more into glitter and beading. By the third dress, I knew it was THE one and I stopped trying out the others. I came back for a few more fittings until I was ready to have it altered. My experience at Misora was phenomenal. Thank you Victoria and the ladies of Misora!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Lane

Lane Mason · Married on 04/03/2019

Victory with Victoria!

The girls at Misora were amazing to work with. They’re all very welcoming, felt like we were with family as soon as we walked in. Came in with my vision everywhere but Victoria listen to every small detail were she combined everything I was looking for. She found my dress! As she said when we walked in, we would have “Victory with Victoria!”

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Melinda

Melinda Aguilar · Married on 03/22/2019

Great Service!

I absolutely enjoyed my experience at Misora! Victoria G. was so helpful. I went in and had no idea what I wanted or the different styles there were. She showed me all the dresses and let me try on every single one that i showed even a little interest in! I can't even remember how many I tried on until I found the perfect dress and she did it all with a smile and great customer service all around! I definitely recommend Misora!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Misora Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Melinda for letting us be part of the wedding dress search! We're glad Victoria was able to help you find #THEONE. We can't wait to see the pictures!!

Siuyi · Married on 02/24/2018

Amazing! so glad I went here! Ana was excellent, she worked with me on my budget, their dresses are great quality! I visit several stores and definitively they have the best showing, quality and variety!! Thank so much Ana!!!

Sent on 11/11/2017
  • I

Idara · Married on 12/16/2017

Misora bridal was great to work with to find my special dress for my big day. From the moment that I walked into the store, they treated me with so much support and care. Rio, who was my consultant, was amazing. She made me feel beautiful in every dress that I tried on and helped me to choose a dress that I didn’t envision wearing on my day. But it was amazing and was everything that I dreamed of for my special day. Thank you Misora for working with me and helping me to feel so beautiful on my wedding day ??.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Alana · Married on 10/21/2017

I actually live in Austin and got married there, but I'm so glad I bought my dress at Misora. I got a great deal on a gorgeous Sottero Midgley dress, which wasn't even a line I was looking at originally due to price point. Sue did a fantastic job and was responsive even during Hurricane Harvey.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Sha · Married on 12/10/2016

great place to get wedding dress

Sent on 12/27/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

I found my dress here 9 months before my wedding and it was beautiful! They had a huge variety and boutique was so cute! Amy is a sweetheart and made sure everything was perfect! Thank you all again!

Sent on 12/20/2016
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

I had such a great experience at Misora! I wasn't sure when I saw the strip mall that the boutique was located in, but the interior of the store was very nice. They were so accommodating and let me try on upwards of 20 dresses without any complaint. I said yes to the dress! Anna Lam (my stylist that day) was so helpful and sweet as I was narrowing it down between the final 3 dresses. She wasn't pushy and really gave me the time to decide I wanted to buy. They do a great 10% off discount if you buy your dress the first time you come into the store. I recommend!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

Misora bridal was the perfect place for me to find my dress. I struggled finding one I loved and actually went there by myself the day after friends and family went with me. The very first dress I tried on was the one. Anna was so helpful and sweet throughout my entire experience.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Sidney · Married on 08/27/2016

I came to Misora after trying on some of the Willowby line by Waters at a resale boutique. I then started researching the line and Misora carried their dresses. I tried on several and the one I chose was one that I had not even really cared for when looking through magazines and on-line. But the sales associate urged me to try it on and I did and loved it!! At Misora, they give a 10% discount if you buy that day. I decided to go to one more place to just "go be sure" and after I tried on a few more dresses, I just knew that the dress at Misora was the one! They still honored the 10% discount because we came back that same day and several months later, my dress arrived!! I had no problems at Misora and the staff was always so super sweet and helpful!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Hayley · Married on 04/16/2016

Despite the underwhelming location, Misora Bridal was one of the best bridal shops we went to and where I found my dream dress! The staff is extremely accommodating, kind and helpful. I spotted my dress as soon as I walked in - thankfully saw it was in our price range (which most were!)- and tried it on. All of the staff were so genuinely complimentary but also patient and knew when to give me time and space to consider my options (rare in some bridal shops). I was so happy to have found my dress there and when I came back to pick it up, they were so excited- as was I! I highly recommend that brides go to Misora Bridal when looking for their dream dress!!

Sent on 04/25/2016

I traveled to Houston, Texas from the Cayman Islands to look for a dress. I only had 3 days to find "the one" so it was a very stressful trip. Misora Bridal was my first stop and I was blown away by the service, from the moment I walked in until the moment I left I was taken care of. The first dress I tried on ended up being "the one" but I wanted a night to sleep on it and there was no pressure to purchase from the sales team. I went back the next day and bought the dress and the transaction was easy and pleasant. I would highly recommend this store to any bride!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Mary · Married on 05/30/2015

I found this shop through my friend, and it was great! Got my wedding dress & veil for a good price and they also have an alteration service.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Anh · Married on 03/28/2015

Before going to Misora I tried another bridal boutique near my house, but received criticism about my budget which made me feel completely uncomfortable. I had half a rack to shop in the store, and wasted my time with rude remarks and unfitting suggestions for my body type.

I also went to a large chain and was overwhelmed by the amount of people I had to share fitting room space with, and was rushed out of my appointment because they decided to "squeeze" someone in.

When I went to Misora I expressed my vision for my wedding dress, and my must-haves and heck no's! My bridesmaids and I went through the store and each picked out a dress for me. They also had the dress I've been dreaming of which I saw on Pintrest. Jeannie helped me with trying on dresses, and we went through some no's. Then we saved the Pintrest dress for last...we all liked it but didn't love it for the big day.

At that point I was hungry and tired of trying on dresses with disappointment, but Jeannie had a suggestion for just one more dress to try on. I decided to give it a try, although it didn't have all my initial "must haves" but was SO PLEASED!!! Be open to trying on new things, and trust your consultant!

A few months later I was contacted about the arrival of my dress. One of the girls helped me try on my ordered dress and I fell in love all over again! Jeannie even came in to check on the fitting of the dress, and suggested some accessories for the dress. Thank you Jeannie and Misora team!!!

Sent on 12/12/2014

The staff is very friendly and the boutique has beautiful dresses.

Sent on 02/20/2015

Krystal · Married on 10/24/2014

They were so friendly and helpful to me in finding my perfect dress. They helped me into all of them, and I got a good deal. My dress was absolutely perfect and gorgeous!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Hazel · Married on 06/27/2014

WOW! I ordered dress Essence of Australia D1367, beautiful gown, with a breathtaking deep back. I ordered the gown because I fell in love with the fact that the lace overlay would be able to be removed and become a plain taffeta gown. Two looks for the price of one, SOLD! I always saw myself in a sweetheart strapless gown! Well, they made my dream come true. Jeanine talked to the seamstress about customizing the gown into a strapless and keeping the lace detailing on the back!!! Can we say, going ABOVE AND BEYOND???? I love that any doubts or concerns I had, were all solved! I wore the lace at the ceremony and took the lace off and added a sparkly belt at my reception! Everyone was amazed about how breathtaking the my gown was! I could not thank Misora Bridal enough for making my gown and the whole purchasing experience a positive one! Absolutely recommended!

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2014

I purchased my beautiful Wtoo Hera gown at Misora bridal. The feel of the space at the boutique really makes you feel catered to. It is incredibly beautiful, with a wide selection of dresses to choose from.

Sent on 06/21/2014
  • April

April · Married on 03/29/2014

I cannot say enough about Jeannie and her team! All of the ladies I worked with throughout the dress process were very friendly and helpful. They were always willing to help with anything I needed and worked with my schedule for appointments. The estimated dates of my dress and veil arrivals were accurate so I was not always waiting and wondering when they would come in. My dress was Mori Lee 1922. Jeannie is very responsive to calls and emails and I would definitely recommend Misora to any bride looking for the perfect dress. Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job and having such great customer service!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Misora has a really pretty boutique and a wide variety of gowns. I found a beautiful, high-quality dress at a great price, and the veil was included for free. My dress came in months ahead of schedule, which was great!

Sent on 09/02/2014
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/08/2014

I found my wedding dress here... it was Camden by Maggie Sottero. I absolutely love this store. The consultants were very helpful and laid back, not overly pushy for a sale. :)

Sent on 03/29/2014