Mirror Me KC Reviews

38 | Kansas City, MO

38 Reviews for Mirror Me KC

Brandie L. 路 Married on 05/01/2021

Photo Booth for wedding reception

MirrorMe KC was amazing! Our guests had so much fun taking pictures! Having the ability to send the photos to an email or cell was amazing!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/03/2021

Mirror Me KC's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, also thank you so much for hanging in there with us during the crazy year馃挒
    Kendra

Allison D. 路 Married on 07/24/2020

Wedding reception

I used MirrorMe for my wedding reception. They were so accommodating when we had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID. They were in and out for set up. I didn鈥檛 have to worry about them setting up while getting ready. All of my friends and family had a blast with the aura mirror.

Sent on 07/25/2020

Stephanie S. 路 Married on 06/06/2020

I appreciated you showing up in perfect time and picking up at the perfect time. Very friendly staff.

I would recommend Mirror Me to any bride looking for a photo booth that Doesn't take up much room and is very user friendly. Thank you Mirror Me! You made my daughter's wedding a wonderful success!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Mindy

Mindy S. 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Backyard wedding

We had a backyard wedding. Due to chances of rain we moved the mirror inside which worked out well with the mirror size. Our guest raved about the mirror and loved it. The staff was fun and really nice. Highly recommend this company.馃グ

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Tamika

Tamika M. 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Best photo booth in KC!

This was an amazing experience for my guests! Cortney and Kendra are so fun and professional to work with! Best photo booth I have ever seen. TY both for everything

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Keish

Keish 路 Married on 07/13/2019

So much fun for our guests

We met the couple behind Mirror Me KC at a bridal show and their personalities drew us to book on the spot (they were helping another company fix their lenses to make their images sharper). I knew it would be a great addition. The showed up and helped some of older guests get the hang of it. They even quickly rectified a mistake made with my purchase order. Great customer service, quality images, and fun addition to our reception. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Korie

Korie F. 路 Married on 11/03/2018

SO FUN! Loved it

We absolutely loved having MirrorMe KC at our wedding! Everyone in attendance loved using the magic mirror selfie booth. There was always a line over there. The attendant for the photobooth did a great job. Kendra was super easy to work with leading up to the event and was always accommodating with changes to timing for the event and location. Would absolutely recommend for any bride wanting a fun, different photobooth at their wedding!! Thanks again!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Mirror Me KC's reply:

Thank you Korie for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. I am so glad you enjoyed our services, best wishes to you both!

-Kendra

Sven 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Very Fun! This is the coolest photo booth I have ever seen. I would recommend this for any party!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kaprice 路 Married on 08/18/2018

This company was AMAZING!!! The mirror attendant was great. He was very Professional, Personable, and Interactive. He didn't rush anyone. had fun with everybody, and made sure it an enjoyable moment for EVERYONE! It was a big hit. They also respond very quick and communicate very well. Im so happy we hired them for our wedding and if ever we need another photo booth this is who I would call first with NO HESITATION.

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Christina

Christina 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Great time definitely needed at any social event! #theweddingdiva

Sent on 07/25/2018

Mirror Me KC's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! Cortney said he had a great time with your friends and family!
    -Kendra
  • Kelly

Kelly 路 Married on 04/27/2018

Great reflections of a fun day

So much fun! We'll definitely be using Mirror Me KC again!

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Marsha

Marsha M. 路 Married on 04/08/2018

memorable, modern!

Loved having them at my wedding, it was modern and fun and felt unique!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Galadreal 路 Married on 03/31/2018

This is the absolute coolest idea ever! Who doesn't want pictures at their event, and this mirror brings the memories and the fun?! It is super easy to access, and will even send the pictures to your cell phone! You will not be disappointed, book your event today!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Mirror Me KC's reply:

Thank you for the kind review! We had a blast at your event!

Sheila 路 Married on 03/31/2018

Awesome service! Mirrormekc was so easy to work with and our attendant was so sweet and helpful. We were so happy with the product which is definitely affordable and produces great pictures. Everyone really enjoyed the photo booth. I would highly recommend MirrorMeKC!!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Dana 路 Married on 03/10/2018

Mirror Me KC Is a MUST have!! Everyone at our reception had such a good time getting their pictures taken with the props. I must say some had more fun than others but Mirror Me KC handled it with the utmost professionalism! Thank you for an amazing job and making our reception top notch!!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Mirror Me KC's reply:

Thank Dana for the wonderful review!

Jordan 路 Married on 03/01/2018

Great investment! The people at Mirror Me KC provided a great experience for me and my guest. Everyone enjoyed the interactive experience and loved taking photos. Easy and friendly. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to add value to there event.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Mirror Me KC's reply:

Jordan thank you for the kind review!

Jeanette 路 Married on 01/27/2018

Awesome Experience! So glad we found out about KC鈥檚 magic mirror. MirrormeKc provides a professional and fun photo experience, we would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Mirror Me KC's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review!

Victoria 路 Married on 01/13/2018

Mirror Me KC was great to work with. A beautiful template was designed to fit the party. My daughter loved the mirror photo booth, it was something so entertaining and completely different than photo booths we鈥檇 seen in the past. We will absolutely rent again!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Thank you!

Annemijn 路 Married on 01/06/2018

We had the best experience with Mirror Me KC. They added the perfect touch to our wedding day!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Mirror Me KC's reply:

Thank you for the kind review and the awesome referral!

Stella 路 Married on 12/31/2017

My guest and I had a blast working with Kendra and her husband! A great team! Our guest loved the mirror me photo booth. It was truly a hit during cocktail hour. I love the new and innovative ways to engage wedding guest outside of the usual. She provided a guestbook afterwards with pictures from all of the guest. She also tailor made our backdrop for our photos utilizing our hashtag! We were truly impressed and so were our guest! It was a great time!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Mirror Me KC's reply:

Hi Stella! Thank you for the wonderful review! Your NYE wedding was beautiful and classy! Thanks for choosing us!

Susan 路 Married on 12/23/2017

Excellent value for the service!!! The magic Mirror was a hit with everyone at the wedding (both young & old). The vendor was very responsive & professional at all times. Loved it!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Kelli 路 Married on 12/18/2017

Mirror Me KC was excellent for our event with lots of kiddos! Would highly recommend and we will definitely be using them again for future events!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Stanley 路 Married on 12/16/2017

Such a wonderful and unique idea! It was the talk of the night, and the pictures we have are memories we'll cherish forever! The photographer was energetic and fun, and the entire booking process was quick, easy, and efficient! We would refer Mirror Me KC to anyone without hesitation and hope to see them ate future events!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Anna 路 Married on 12/09/2017

We had the absolute BEST experience with Mirror Me KC at our company holiday party. They were great throughout the entire process -- super responsive and a pleasure to work and communicate with, even accommodating our last minute time change. And our guests absolutely loved the photo booth setup! I heard so many comments about it being "the coolest photo booth they'd ever seen". And I can attest, after experiencing many different types of photo booths in the past, this one definitely has a 'WOW' factor. I would highly recommend Mirror Me KC, and I'm positive we will use them again in the future!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Mirror Me KC's reply:

Awe! Anna, thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you as well.... Cortney said he had a so much fun at your holiday event!

Cynthia 路 Married on 12/08/2017

Had a great time working with them. Big Qudos!!! Everyone had a great time getting their pics taken.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Mirror Me KC's reply:

Thank you Cynthia! We had a great time at your birthday party!!