Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup Reviews

71 | Boston, MA

71 Reviews for Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2014

Miriam did my make-up for my wedding ceremony and again the next day for our reception. During the initial trial, she listened to what I wanted, and really had a sense of what was needed. She really got that I wasn't a glam girl, but wanted to look special for the big day. She also listened when I told her I couldn't handle the fake lashes we tried during the trial and wasn't even a little pushy. She did an amazing job, and I was so pleased with the results.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/29/2014

Miriam came to the hotel where we were staying at and did Hair and Makeup for me, my mother and some of the bridesmaids. We did a trial before hand of both Hair and Makeup which helped a lot. She used airbrush makeup which looked amazing. She stayed longer than expected to accommodate my bridesmaids and family and did everything needed to make everybody look gorgeous. I was very impressed with everything and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Miriam came well recommended and she more than fulfilled our expectations. She was lovely and easy to communicate with me and my daughter and We left the salon looking our best. Her makeup application was photo friendly and the pictures from my son's wedding are lovely. We came from New York and without a trial she was able to successfully achieve a great look for both of us!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Kate · Married on 08/10/2014

Miriam was incredible to work with! She provided the makeup for me and my six bridesmaids on the day of my wedding- everyone looked absolutely amazing.
    I brought a few inspiration images to my trial makeup appointment and she was quickly able to identify and focus what I was looking for, starting with one look and tweaking it until it was perfect.
    She traveled to our wedding venue over an hour away and was perfectly on time. She was very flexible and provided each girl a short consultation to make sure they all felt comfortable, and in the end all seven of us absolutely loved our looks. I recommend trusting her completely and letting her work her magic! I know ALL of the girls received tons of compliments that night on how beautiful they looked- and the makeup looks spectacular in photos.
    Highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Aleena · Married on 08/09/2014

Miriam is a delight to work with! Everytime I have gotten the chance to get my hair/makeup done by her, she has payed great attention to what I wanted and executed that beautifully! She did simple dewy makeup for one day and then glammed it up next! She is very eager to learn new ways of doing things which was great for my pakistani wedding. Also great personal attention!! Definitely recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/14/2014

AMAZING for both bridal hair and makeup! Miriam was extremely professional and attentive. I had done a few other makeup and hair trials and Miriam was BY FAR the best for both hair and makeup. I showed Miriam a few photos of the hair and makeup look I was going for for my wedding, and she was able to replicate the look exactly. She also replicated the trial makeup and hair exactly on the big day. FABULOUS JOB!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Anthi · Married on 07/12/2014

Amazing vendor for wedding Hair and makeup. Miriam knows about the most modern styles for both hair and makeup. Her best quality is that she will work with you until you achieve the look you want. She absolutely does not make you feel like you're being a picky bride if you ask her to tweak something, she has a lot of patience and her general attitude is that she knows this is a very big day and you have to look just right. She created the perfect half up hair style for me that lasted throughout the day, and like I said, she worked with me until it looked perfect to me. My makeup came out flawless and amazing--at my trial she showed me two different bridal eye makeup looks and I chose the one I wanted. She understands the client needs to be happy with the outcome and will stop at nothing until you love it. I feel like she would have re-done my make-up a dozen times if I hadn't liked it, but of course that was not necessary as she is very skilled! To summarize, I would highly recommend Miriam for wedding hair and makeup: she is pleasant, patient, understands the importance of the event, and a truly talented modern hair and makeup artist.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Adriana · Married on 06/28/2014

Miriam did my hair for my wedding and I can't express how perfect and wonderful my experience was!
    I never felt more beautiful and special then how she made me feel on my wedding day.
    She knew exactly what to do for my skin color and hair texture! She made my mother look twenty years younger! She kept me calm and gave me that natural romantic look that I was going for. She gave me loose curls and extra volume and made my skin glow and eyes pop! I loved everything and can't express how much I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Miriam was simply the perfect addition to our wedding day. She was not only patient with my changes but completely listened to my feedback and executed perfectly. The thing I loved most about hiring Miriam was her calm presence. There were so many personalities and activities happening throughout the wedding weekend, that having a calm and kind and capable presence in Miriam absolutely calmed me and made me feel comfortable. She is an incredible hire!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Miriam did an AMAZING job on my wedding makeup! My trial with her was fantastic, she listened carefully to what I wanted, and then did 2 different looks for me, one that was more subtle, and one more dramatic. This was incredibly helpful in making my decision of what look I was going for, and she delivered it to perfection! I'm so grateful to Miriam for helping me look my absolute best on my wedding day. She is so sweet and great to work with, I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Ana · Married on 05/09/2014

Excellent service, she would understand exactly what you want, make up was great, very natural! i totally recommend her!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Rachel · Married on 10/19/2013

Miriam helped make an already glorious day THAT much better. For my wedding, I felt like she really understood what I wanted my look to be...my natural beauty, enhanced. Our trial was excellent and she truly listened to what I wanted, and when it came to the day of, I felt beautiful head to toe. My makeup lasted WELL into the night and showed up so perfectly in photos. I didn't want to take it off!

I've worked with Miriam again personally for my business when I needed make-up done for photo shoots and once again, she knocked it out of the park.

I'm so fortunate to have her on my "glam-squad" and she's professionally and personally a delight to work with!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Anthi · event on: 06/30/2013

Miriam did my hair and makeup for my engagement party. I can honestly say my hair turned out better than I could have articulated or even envisioned. I wanted it down, with modern curls (to give a romantic look, and to feel different from my usual straight, long hair look). While this was obviously not a complicated hairstyle, it was super modern and updated; I literally felt like a Hollywood actress on the red-carpet. I have sought many times in other hair salons the same look, and I ended up looking straight out of the eighties (the curls were way too traditional by other hairstylists). I was so truly thrilled about my hair at my party, and I can say the same about make-up: I wanted a super modern look and smoky-eye, and Miriam nailed it!! Again, I felt like a Hollywood actress! Miriam clearly has the knowledge of modern hair and makeup. She is super talented, professional and friendly, you will NOT be disappointed. She knows what she's doing and listens closely to what you want. I have booked her for my hair and makeup for my wedding, and I am VERY picky. I feel completely confidant in her abilities, and I'm excited to work with her again! Will give an update after my wedding. Thanks Miriam!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2013

I cannot put into words how wonderful Miriam was for my wedding. She did my makeup and hair for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. She did my mothers hair and makeup, and then did hair for a couple of my bridesmaids. Everyone was extremely happy with how the styles and makeup turned out! Most importantly, they held up! We were in warm muggy typical Charleston South Carolina weather. She gave me a whimsical romantic look that was not overdone and looked very natural. A couple months prior to the wedding I went to have a trial. She worked off of pictures I brought and also customized my look so it was exactly what I wanted. I had an updo with soft curls that stayed perfect the entire time. She understands how important this day is for every bride and is super supportive and accommodating to your needs. Every bride needs a MIRIAM to make their special day perfect! I cannot recommend her enough! Amazing job!!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Lizbeth · Married on 11/13/2011

Miriam does such great quality work. She did my make up for my wedding in Miami. I searched for plenty of makeup artists and fell in love with Miriam's style, natural glow and can replicate any look you want. Thank you Miriam for making me look stunning in one of the most happiest day of my life.

Sent on 09/18/2014
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding hair and make up done perfectly

Had my hair and make up and it was wonderful. Also had hair for the 2 Mother's, sister in law and MOH. Everything was on time and everyone was happy. I had to have my hair style changed from what we did for the trial due to my veil but she actually made it better! Would recommend it to anyone looking for someone reliable with skill and thoughtful service.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Sacha · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing hair!

Miriam is so kind and warm and easy to work with. She did everyone’s hair in my bridal party (updo and down) and everyone looked gorgeous and loved their hair. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/26/2018

The hair styling and Make-up was very professional in a pleasant and enjoyable atmosphere. Everyone was flexible and helpful. I even got a parallel appointment for my mother and we had a good time together.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Erjona · Married on 05/26/2018

Thank you for your work and your dedication Miriam! You were awesome!! Loved the hair, loved the makeup. I did struggle a bit with the under eyes, but I don't think it was too noticeable. Miriam was so accommodating when I decided I wanted to go a different route with my hair a few days before the wedding. Her helper was also amazing and the girls were all very satisfied!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

anita · Married on 05/14/2016

4.2

Great service! Miriam did an amazing job. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Allison · Married on 05/12/2018

4.2

Miriam was a breeze to work with. She responded promptly to my initial request and we set up a trail at the salon where she works. I had sent her some hair and makeup looks ahead of time, and she was able to recreate them well. On the day of my wedding she came to the hotel where I was getting ready which really made things easier for me. Overall I'm very pleased with how my look came out!

Sent on 05/30/2018