Miranda's Floral Expressions Reviews

Miranda's Floral Expressions 3
Miranda's Floral Expressions 4
Miranda's Floral Expressions 5

Sileyne · Married on 07/13/2013

Totally understood my vision for my wedding!.
    The flowers were vibrant in color and beautiful.
    Does not have a set price, its custom to your wants.
    Very knowledgeable in different types of flowers and styles.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Miranda was very accommodating and wonderful to work with. My flowers turned out beautifully!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Tenesa · Married on 06/01/2013

I was very pleased with the flowers and the professionalism and would highly recommend.this vendor to future brides.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Dionne · Married on 03/30/2013

I simply adored the flowers for my wedding.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Mel · Married on 11/24/2012

Since this was my first wedding, I took a chance and did a search on Facebook to find both a professional and affordable florist and Miranda was just the perfect vendor. I thought I could do it all the floral arrangements myself but after many consideration, I knew I couldn't. Miranda is very courteous, very professional and is good at what she does. I gave her my budget and she was able to make it happen. All my guests took a centerpiece home.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Miranda did a really great job on my wedding flowers. They looked beautiful and were very affordable. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that's looking for a florist for their special occasions.

Sent on 11/14/2012

Allison · Married on 09/22/2012

My flowers were beautiful, Thank you Miranda.

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • User2619664 · 2+ years ago

We were referred to her from a great friend and they could not have been more right. She was wonderful! This being her side business, she still had plenty of time to be flexible with our scheduling of the meeting and day of our wedding. She does the work herself and is extremely professional. I wanted tulips but they were out of season so we made it work with calla lilies. I was still extremely happy with my wedding bouquet, my bridesmaids loved their arrangements, and the flower girls held their flower balls all night long. Compliments and pictures were taken all night!! If you've looked around and haven't been able to set your heart on something, go look at her work and you'll find everything you've been dreaming of!

Sent on 08/25/2012

Deborah · Married on 12/24/2011

I was very relieved when i entered my wedding venue and saw the amazing floral arangemnets on the tables and the decorations that Mirandas Floral Expressions crated. My bridal party was adorned beautifully beyond my expectation. I would recommend this company to anyone who expects quality and professionalism.

Sent on 01/01/2012

shawn · Married on 11/25/2011

All the flowerss where arranged in the perfect order to show the beauty of each individual flower, prices were very affordable especially after the quality of flowers and roses my wife and i ordered. service was very professional and and covenient to my needs. Two thumbs up!!

Sent on 01/15/2012

Leona · Married on 06/25/2011

Mirand's Floral Expression is a one stop shop florist business. Being a Bride like myself my goal was that everything coordinate well together and everyone was on time. Using the Florist company for the first was the best descision that I made. The flowers coordinated perfect with the wedding colors and the decorations was outstanding. I was the happiest Bride ever.

Sent on 01/02/2012

AUDRY · Married on 04/16/2011

First of all Miranda's Floral Expression is a company of great prestige. If you are looking for a company that does a great deal of research to give you what you want and are looking for this is the company of chose. I had schedule consults with other Floral Companies, but this company has the best pricing for Bouquets, Corsages, and table arrangements. I was amaze by previous events that she has done with the taste of Royalty as I look through her Photo Albums. I must recommend this Floral Company to anyone who has a need to have Floral Arrangement done with Taste of the Queen of England. I was very please with her arrangements, of bouquets, Corsages and the Church and Table Floral Decorations. Her Bouquets enhance my Gown and my attendance dresses, my photos were so vivid with the floral arrangement. Once again Miranda’s Floral Expression is the Bomb in Floral Arrangements.

Sent on 01/10/2012

Shawna · Married on 01/08/2011

Miranda's Floral Expressions provided us with a wonderful experience we'll never forget! Her flowers were beautiful and really made an impression on us and our guests!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Mandy · Married on 04/03/2010

The flowers were beautiful and fresh. Thanks for putting all the colors together nicely. I couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks Miranda's Floral Expressions.

Sent on 05/04/2010

kayla · Married on 04/03/2010

Thank you for providing exceptional work and very well collaboration with
    your beautiful flowers on my Wedding Day! I will definitely refer you and use your company again!

Mrs. K Roy

Sent on 05/05/2010

Kimberly · Married on 03/20/2010

Miranda's flora expression was the best. I have already referred her to other clients.

Sent on 05/10/2010

Shaunda · Married on 03/13/2010

The flowers were beautiful and the service was wonderful. I felt that I was the most important person on my special day.

Sent on 05/05/2010

Karen · Married on 03/13/2010

Best service and beautiful flowers!

Sent on 05/06/2010
  • W

kris · Married on 07/07/2007

My wedding day was exquisite particularly for the bargain thanks to Miranda. We enjoyed a mix of silk and real flowers that was breathtaking.

Sent on 05/12/2010

I loved your ability to create a master piece. You gave our wedding pizzaz and wow factor. You are the most professional florist out there without overage in fees. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

Miranda's Floral Expressions provided all the floral arrangements for my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception. The arrangements were exactly what we requested. The decorations were beautiful. My daughter was brought to tears upon entering the chapel. It was simply beautiful. Ms. Smith was very patient and provided helpful suggestions during the planning phase of our request. She was very pleasant to work with. We received so many compliments on the decorations. People are still raving about how beautiful everything was. Several people have inquired about her services. I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Kim · Married on 11/14/2015

My flowers for my event was the talk of the wedding. Miranda's Floral Expressions is a great company. My ideas of my wedding came to life. I would refer this florist to anyone.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Descartes · Married on 12/30/2014

3.5

I would recommend Mrs. Miranda to anyone wanting reasonable prices and top quality services. She helped me design my wedding as a beautiful occasion, beautiful, in every sense of the word. I wish I could attach photos so you could see. She has a great presence about her. I had a huge white peonies bridal bouquet, white ceremony space, pink reception space, 10 bridesmaids/groomsmen. ..to say the least it was a lot of work and she delivered as she said she would. I appreciate that she did everything in writing...that way there was no confusion what I needed, wanted, and should expect. I anticipate using her again...My wedding at Chateau Cocomar was amazing solely as a result of her work (of course, mom, friends, and family) but as a vendor...my florist, photographer, and cake - were top notch).

Sent on 01/29/2015
  • SoozieZ123

Susan · Married on 03/24/2018

Miranda personally worked with me to make sure our wedding flowers were beautiful. When I first met with her, she had a big book of different flowers. It was so helpful to know all the different flowers names and colors available because I had a hard time finding any flower that were blue before our meeting. She was very affordable with lots of options within our budget. I had good communication via email with her throughout the whole planning process. I wanted to use a piece of my grandmother's dress on my bouquet wrap and she gladly obliged. It turned out beautiful, along with all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen's flowers. Our ceremony hanging piece was stunning. At the reception, the trio of sunken flowers in vases were elegant, you could still over them, and talk to the guests on the over side of the table. We had two tall vases with large arrangements on top, and I got so many compliments on them. Overall, the flowers were so beautiful and I would gladly work with Miranda again!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Our flowers were beautiful!! While she was more inexpensive than some of the other florists in houston, she is definitely still on the overpriced side. But, I was very happy with our flowers, and everyone talked about how gorgeous they were

Sent on 04/11/2014