Miranda's Floral Expressions Reviews

48 Reviews for Miranda's Floral Expressions

48 Miranda's Floral Expressions Reviews
  • O

Oldham · Married on 09/02/2018

Outstanding customer service! The flowers were simply generous!!!!! The wedding was 9/2/18 and the centerpieces are still beautiful. We have given out your name a dozen times after the wedding. You are the best!
    The Oldham - Hardnett Wedding

Kimberly · Married on 03/31/2018

I loved my centerpieces, boutonnieres, bouquets, and pomander ball designed by Miranda. She was easy to work with and the flowers made the venue pop. All the flowers look beautiful 4 days post wedding.

Miranda's Floral Expressions 1
  • Joya

Joya · Married on 03/17/2018

Miranda and her team did a fantastic job! My flowers were gorgeous! She listened to my me and made my vision a reality. You cannot go wrong with Miranda’s floral expressions. She will not disappoint you!

Miranda's Floral Expressions 2
    Miranda's Floral Expressions 3
    Miranda's Floral Expressions 4

Sheri · Married on 12/17/2017

Miranda was so flexible, accommodating and professional. She made my vision come to life! I'm forever greatful!

Joanne · Married on 11/11/2017

Beautiful decorative arranagmemts and accessories for bridal party. Miranda is very creative and can make something simple look very elegant, without breaking your budget!

Rashno · Married on 07/01/2017

Miranda is great! She is the best florist that a bride can have!
    She is completely flexible with your ideas and budget.
    Don't hesitate to book her for your wedding.

Paola · Married on 05/13/2017

Miranda gave us an arrangement that was more beautiful than we imagined. She reallly listened to our wants and made my wedding more beautiful than I could have hoped for. My guests were almost fighting over the center pieces come the end of the night. Thank you Miranda for such beautiful flowers.

cher · Married on 04/15/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Miranda. She was very patient with the bride who kept changing her mind on everything. Very detail oriented -down to Crystal vases for the bouquets. She gave me lots of options, so I could stay within my budget. People are still talking about the decor and the beautiful flowers at the wedding. Thank you for making my vision come to life!

giovann · Married on 03/11/2017

Miranda was an absolute pleasure to work with. I found her about a month before my wedding day and although we worked on a really tight schedule, her florals were absolutely stunning!!!!! I was flooded with compliments on my florals. Miranda made sure everything was exactly how we discussed and she was very detailed and precise about any requests I had. She was one of the best vendors I worked with. Miranda did an amazing job with the florals and she was reasonably priced. I nearly cried when I saw the flowers the day of my wedding!!!! She deserves more than 5 stars!! I can't thank her enough for completing my vision and exceeding my expectations. SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Stacy · Married on 01/06/2017

Miranda was a dream to work with. She put together the most beautiful flowers for my bouquets and centerpieces. She was very flexible and her prices were extremely reasonable. I highly recommend her to everyone!

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

Miranda was awesome. My bouquets and arrangements turned out exactly how I pictured them. Thank you so much. Very highly recommended.

Erica · Married on 08/27/2016

Miranda and her team did an outstanding job. My niece's flowers were exactly like she envisioned. I would definitely recommend her. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. Thanks Miranda!!

Lauren · Married on 08/27/2016

I can't say enough about the quality and professionalism of Miranda's Floral Expressions. Very nice people who take pride in what they do and deliver an excellent service. So many people asked about the floral arrangements and we were very happy and proud to refer them to Miranda.

Christian · Married on 06/18/2016

If you are looking for beautiful floral arrangements or designs for any occassion, this is your company!

Dana · Married on 01/30/2016

the flowers were very nice I just loved everything

Johanna · Married on 01/10/2016

Miranda is extremely knowledgeable about flowers and was able to make me gorgeous affordable arrangements with short notice. The color scheme was exactly what I needed. The arrangements were simple and elegant and made a huge difference in the table set up. I am extremely grateful to her for saving the day with the flower arrangements. She even surprised me and threw in 2 extra arrangements that completely made my day. Working with her was easy breezy and stress free! Thanks a bunch!!

Jalisa · Married on 10/10/2015

Miranda did an amazing job taking care of my floral needs for my wedding! The flowers were absolutely beautifully designed and came out better than I could have imagined. Thank you for making my wedding day beautiful! ? I would definitely recommend Miranda'Smith Floral Expressions to anyone with floral needs. :-)

Schrhonda · Married on 09/27/2014

The flowers for my Weddiing were simply gorgeous. Miranda is very professional and she took my theme, listened to my ideas and made my flowers flow perfectly with my venue. I recommend her for anyone or bride who is looking for the perfect flower arrangements. She cares about her work with pride and I will definitely use her services again.

Would you like to have gorgeous wedding flowers? Would you like a florist, that on the day of your wedding, goes above and beyond your contract to make your wedding beautiful? Would you like to save thousands of dollars on your flowers, without compromising on beauty? THEN PICK MIRANDA! Not only is she as cute as can be, she's an amazing florist who really sees your vision and brings it to life. She literally saved us thousands of dollars on our flowers, and made them more beautiful than I could have imagined. THANK YOU, MIRANDA!!!!!

Denise · Married on 01/11/2014

The service that I recieved from Miranda was exceptional. She's very pleasant always accommodating and very professional. Thank you so much and I will diffidently recommend you to everyone.

Sabrina · Married on 07/27/2013

Everything was absolutely lovely! It made my day more special. Thank you so much!

Sileyne · Married on 07/13/2013

Totally understood my vision for my wedding!.
    The flowers were vibrant in color and beautiful.
    Does not have a set price, its custom to your wants.
    Very knowledgeable in different types of flowers and styles.

Miranda was very accommodating and wonderful to work with. My flowers turned out beautifully!

Tenesa · Married on 06/01/2013

I was very pleased with the flowers and the professionalism and would highly recommend.this vendor to future brides.