Miranda Lynn Photography Reviews

23 | Midland, MI

23 Reviews for Miranda Lynn Photography

molly · Married on 04/20/2019

highly recommend

Miranda did both our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be more happy with how they turned out. Miranda was very professional, helpful, and overall so easy to work with. We highly recommend Miranda for any of your photographing needs.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Vanavery · Married on 01/05/2019

Flexible and great to work with!

Had a great time working with Miranda Lynn! She was very flexible and was able to add in some last minute things that really made the memories of the day special!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Amber Munger

Amber · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Miranda exceeded all expectations!! Our engagement and especially wedding pictures look so beautiful and professional. Great communication and help with our timeline throughout the planning process. She captured 10 hours of our day and got so many perfect pictures that I am forever thankful for. We were given a site to sign into after the wedding so we could see all our pictures being downloaded that she was working on. The more pictures that she was uploading of our special day, the more I was amazed! It took only 2 months to get all of them back, which we also recieved a customized wooden USB with our picture on it that contained our 600+ pictures as well as a customized keychain! She is so talented and I would recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Katie

Katie Kowalczyk · Married on 07/28/2018

#1 photographer

Miranda was so fun and easy to work with, and the results were more perfect then we could have imagined! We will cherish our wedding photos (and experience) forever! Miranda really gets to know you, which makes such an impact. I loved how laid back - yet professional and 100% attentive to our vision- she was. I will recommend Miranda Lynn Photography to every bride 100 times over!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Monica · Married on 05/05/2018

Miranda captured every part of my wedding perfect!! She even hand delivered my USB which was wooden with our photo on it along with a few extra gifts. She’s been nothing but perfect the whole way. The free engament session was a perfect idea to get my husband comfortable with taking pictures and my daughter to meet her. She even had her personal lap top set up at the wedding reception displaying some of the pictures from the day! I got all my photos very fast and I know that is every brides dream. Lol I highly recommend her and her pricing is very reasonable.

Sent on 06/21/2018

jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Miranda was so great to work with. She did our engagement photos which turned out beautiful despite rainy weather, and all day wedding coverage. Miranda captured our whole day with amazing photos. She went above and beyond to make sure our photos turned out just how we wanted them. She made posing for a ton of pictures all day really fun and was laughing and joking with us the whole time. She also was amazing at helping the little ones in our wedding party take some great photos. So glad we went with Miranda and will be using her in the future for any family photos.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Kara · Married on 03/17/2018

I can truly say that our wedding day would not have been the same without Miranda! She arrive bright and early to capture personal moments getting ready and stayed through until after our first dance to capture a special evening! Miranda was integral in keeping our bridal party on track time and made sure to get a variety of photos in different areas in the city we were married. She posted edited photos onto our gallery as we went so that we could relive our special day and plan on what we would like to purchase. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Kelly · Married on 12/09/2017

Miranda was absolutely amazing! She captured my wedding perfectly!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot recommend Miranda enough! I loved working with her throughout my wedding planning. Our wedding pictures perfectly captured our big day and are worth every penny. She did little things for us that I never expected and made me more sure I couldn't have hired a better photographer. I will continue to use her for the big moments in our lives.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Liz · Married on 09/23/2017

Miranda was amazing! Very responsive with all the questions we had and always made sure our best side was in photos! :)

Sent on 03/02/2018

Marissa · Married on 09/16/2017

Miranda is very good at capturing all of the most important moments of your day. She is extremely friendly and even helped with things when it got a little crazy. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Jenna · Married on 07/22/2017

Miranda is an amazing photographer! We got married at the end of July and received our pictures back about 2 weeks ago! They are beautiful! Everything has complimented on what a talented photographer she is. We plan on keeping her as our family grows to capture more of our special moments. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Tanisha · Married on 07/15/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend this photographer for all of your events and any other photography needs!! Her work is absolutely amazing and she is super nice and caring to all ur needs or questions.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Jamie · Married on 05/20/2017

She was so helpful with the wedding from looking for great spots to take pictures to bustling my dress!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Amber · Married on 05/06/2017

Miranda was nothing short of absolutely amazing! I have recommended her to everyone that I know that needs a photographer. Her attention to detail and lighthearted personality makes your special day even more amazing. Her work is perfect from start to finish!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Brittany · Married on 03/25/2017

Miranda was so professional yet outgoing. She made me feel so comfortable every encounter i've had with her. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are amazzzzing! I have had so many complements on my pictures from family and friends and I am always recommending Miranda to others. You won't regret booking her!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/31/2017

Our Wedding!

Miranda was amazing to work with and she captured our wedding day perfectly! She is organized which helped our day go smoothly without any bumps! I would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Leah · Married on 07/15/2016

Miranda was awesome and I would highly recommend her! She was so easy to work with and really made us feel comfortable during our engagement and wedding photos which turned out beautiful.

Sent on 10/05/2016

My expectations were met! Easy to work with as well.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Miranda did a beautiful job capturing our special day! We got everything we asked for and more. We were 100% satisfied with her work! We can't thank you enough Miranda!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Susie · Married on 08/07/2015

Miranda was amazing. So professional and attentive to detail. She captured every moment of the day and the pictures of my parents 50th are a treasure.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Miranda is an amazing photography and I would high recommend her! She is very professional and wonderful to work with! She is extremely creative and does an amazing job capturing all the details of your day! Her pricing is extremely affordable and I will always use her for any important moment in my life. Her photos are truly amazing!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Maggie · Married on 03/14/2015

The whole experience was wonderful and completely painless!! She works so well with you and try's to give you exactly what you want. She never pressures you into anything and kindly gives her opinion while still giving you the option to do as you wish! Her pictures are absolutely lovely and grasped our personalities so well!! I wouldn't change a single thing!

Sent on 06/09/2015