Miralli Photography Reviews

Miralli Photography 6
Miralli Photography 7

Gabriella Golden · Getting married on 01/10/2020

Simply the best!

Brian is the best! I recommend him to everyone that is getting married! We booked Brian for our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. Our engagement pictures came out beyond amazing. John and I were nervous to do engagement pictures because we're not picture people but, Brian made us feel so comfortable and the pictures felt natural and not super posed. We have gotten so many complements on our engagement pictures and absolutely cannot wait to work with him during our wedding! I highly recommend Miralli Photography!

Monica O. · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Engagement photo shoot

We had our engagement photo shoot at north port harbor on October 14th and received our pictures back a short week later! We were so happy to receive them back so early and loved looking through them all. 144 beautiful shots were taken in just 30 minutes. We have so many different options to choose from for our save the dates and couldn’t be happier. Brian made us feel so comfortable and talked us through the entire way. Can’t wait to work with you again on our wedding day next year!

• Annalisa

Annalisa · Getting married on 06/08/2019

great work!!

Brian is amazing! We just had our engagement shoot with him and received our pictures back in less than a week! The quality of the pictures are great, my fiance and I are so happy with how everything came out. Brian's awesome personality really helped us just have fun with the shoot and made us feel really comfortable. We can't wait until our wedding day, there's no doubt in our minds that our wedding pics will come out just as great!

Miralli Photography 8

Brian · Married on 09/22/2018

Brian and his team were incredible on our wedding day. Everything was efficient, thoughtful, and we felt very comfortable during all the shoots. We had a church ceremony and a reception at the Suffolk Theater and the photographers/videographer made sure no details were missed. We highly recommend Miralli and can’t wait to share all the pictures with our friends/family.

Ashley Cataldo · Married on 08/31/2018

AMAZING - 8-31-18 wedding

Choosing Miralli Photography was one of the best decisions I made in regards to my wedding day. Brian and his team were phenomenal and really went OVER AND BEYOND to create amazing shots throughout my entire wedding. Brian and his team are not only extremely professional and a delight to work with but I truly believe they went the extra mile with creating certain shots - for example, smoke & water effects. They respected our wishes when we expressed our desire to enjoy the reception fully without being pulled for pictures constantly. They timed everything for family & bridal shots prior to ceremony and during cocktail hour - which we all agreed upon. We were only pulled outside during reception once for night shots - which I have to say, were probably one of the best pictures I have from my wedding. I received my photos during my honeymoon which was so exciting to have them back so quickly. Most importantly, my wedding teaser and highlight video brought me to tears. I felt like I was watching a movie, which is exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Miralli Photography for all future brides, you will not regret it!

Samantha · Married on 08/04/2018

This has been the first time using a professional photographer and the experience has been amazing. The engagement pictures came out great I can not wait for the wedding!! Thank you for your wonderful work! Wouldn't choose any other photographer !!

Noelle · Married on 07/07/2018

I found Miralli Photography online. I remember scrolling through the pictures and saying to myself I really love these pictures, I have to meet this guy! I emailed and met with him and was blown away by Brian’s kindness, professionalism and knowledge. He truly loves what he does and That in itself really goes a long way. Brian’s team was amazing on the day of my wedding. Natalie, an assistant, fixed my veil more than my bridal party and even pinned on the boutonnière for my very nervous father. This girl was in a bush on all hands and knees to get those candid shots. Brian ran the show that day even coming up to me before I left my house to tell me to take a deep breath and reassured me that everything looked great. He was so easy going and made me feel relaxed when everyone was going a bit crazy! He treats his staff with kindness and respect and knew my venue, The Fox Hollow, so well. He takes care of his customers and has their best interests at hand. The shots were absolutely perfect. I received back over 1200 proofs and I swear, I loved them all. Selecting for my album has been a struggle because they are all so beautiful. The pictures from my church were also stunning. I recommended Brian to several friends who have already booked with him. The equipment he uses is the best. His turnover for editing is efficient and you can reach him easily, he is always available for his customers. His prices are more than reasonable and there are an abundance of packages you can choose from that can work if you’re on a budget. We booked him for video as well. Aside from Brian doing all the things above, he’s truly such a nice guy and in twenty years when I look back at my pictures I’m going to say “wow, what a nice photographer we had, made our day even better.” I would recommend him to anyone looking to have high quality pictures and looking for someone who is going to make your special day even better than you thought.

Kelsey · Married on 07/07/2018

We absolutely loved working with Brian and his team. We could not have gone with a better photographer. Not only were our photos, album and movie everything we could have hoped for (and more) the kindness and professionalism of the team were outstanding. There is certainly an eye for detail (including catching my grandma and baby cousin dancing) amongst the whole team. Our album was adjusted to exactly what we wanted without hesitation. I just dropped my thank yous in the mail today and we were married less than 2 months ago. Because we were quick to pick out what we wanted we had all of our ART (usb drives, album, movie, TYs) returned around 6-7 weeks later. It was certainly tough to pick our favorite photos for the album because there were so many good ones. We were at 100% of our cocktail hour and spent only 20 minutes of our reception outside for some incredible backlit photos which were well worth it! Brian's photography is without a doubt art and he takes his work seriously. He had a game face the whole night, but kept the perfect balance so shooting our portraits was fun and lighthearted, not like it was work for us. We will be recommending Miralli to everyone we know and we'd love to work with him again and again.

Sophia · Married on 07/06/2018

During our wedding planning process, photography was extremely important to us. When we met with Brian whom was referred to us by our videographer I must say he took the time to talk to us and work out a package for us. On the days prior to the wedding, he would answer my questions within the hour or less. The day of the wedding, he showed up on time with his second photographer and captured every single moment of the day. Even if after the wedding,the time passed by so quickly but I was amazed to see the amount of pictures he took for us. I did visit other photographers for the wedding and what I like with Miralli Photography is that the person you meet is the one whom will be there the day of. That's also the main reason why I selected them.Brian has a lot of passion for what he does he puts a lot of time in his work which is seen in the quality of the pictures. Both of his photographers were amazing and professional. They took several pictures and most of them during the ceremony I was unaware of them being taken. l I would highly recommend Miralli Photography to anyone looking for wedding photography services.

Loren · Married on 06/10/2018

Brian and his team photographed my friends wedding in 2013, the pictures & video came out phenomal. I knew I needed him when it was my turn. Fast forward to 2018, and I couldn’t be happier with my pictures & photographs. Miralli photography is flexible, professional, friendly, knowledgeable and talented!

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

So lucky to have found them! They made everything so easy and the pictures came out unbelievable! I am so pleased with everything and couldn’t have picked anyone better! I highly highly recommend miralli photography!

Colleen · Married on 06/02/2018

We got married on 6-2-18. From the minute we sat down with Brian we knew it was a good fit for us. Besides being completely affordable he worked with us to figure out the package that best fit what we wanted. We sat with 4 photographers previously and we left feeling that we were in a wedding factory and they just did not “care”. Brian made the experience completely plainless and easy, above all he spoke to us as people and not just another client, he really does care about the pictures that he produces and the proof is in the photos. We trusted his judgment on where to take pictures after church and we are glad we did, they were stunning. We got our pictures back around a month after the event and they are all beautiful, he really takes the time to edit them and offers them in multiple filters which makes it so hard to choose what you LOVE because they are all amazing. I can not wait for the video and the final results with the book. I highly recommend Miralli photography if you are looking for that personal experience, excellent service, out standing professionalism at a completely affordable price tag.

Miralli Photography 9
    Miralli Photography 10
    Miralli Photography 11
    Miralli Photography 12

Jenna Milazzo · Married on 05/28/2018

Miralli Photography

Brian and his team made our wedding day seamless and a beautiful day to remember. They captured both candid shots and beautiful posed romantic shots. Brian was great with making sure we had enough time to take Romantic photos. He told us that he recommended doing a first look so we could have time to take romantic photos and I am so glad we listened to him. Brian and his team make you feel so comfortable and they were all so easy to get along with. They captured natural moments, moments of laughter and all the joy that came with our wedding day. Miralli is definitely the affordable photographer that you want to book. We used Miralli for photo and video. The package that we chose came with SO many things that we would not have received if we went with another photographer. Our videos and album are beautiful.

Jing Jing · Married on 05/12/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Brian and his assistant Natalie starting day 1. We loved our engagement shoot and of course our wedding photos. Brian took beautiful portraits and poses as well as many candid shots of joy on our special day. He gave us just the right amount of direction for elegant photos, but also captured us being our natural, silly selves. We were so excited to get a quick turnaround on our proofs. He's very reasonably priced, reliable, and personable. It's obvious that photography is his passion. I'm very much looking forward to our wedding book!

• F

Fran · Married on 05/05/2018

Brian was amazing to work with. From the moment we met I knew he was going to do an amazing job capturing our special night. I am obsessed with my pictures and video and can't stop looking at at them!

Miralli Photography 13

teana · Married on 04/22/2018

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Brian and his staff! They were always so patient with my husband and I on our wedding day in between us eating and dancing. They captured all the right moments and we are so thankful to have it all in photos and on video. Thank you all for answering any questions we had or requests we gave, you truly made our dream wedding come true!

Megan · Married on 04/08/2018

We worked with Brian for both photo and video for our wedding on April 8, 2018. He was very easy to work with and his staff was fabulous! Our pictures couldn’t have been more beautiful and our video (which we already have!) was 92 minutes of amazing, fun, movie quality footage. It looked amazing on our 4K TV and we can’t wait to share it with all our friends and family.
    We would highly recommend Miralli Photography to anyone. They are professional, responsive, easy to work with, and their work is of the highest quality!

Katie · Married on 03/31/2018

We loved working with Brian from beginning to end. He was super easy to work with, got all the shots we wanted and got our pictures back to us quickly. I will be recommending Miralli Photography to my friends and family.

Shanna · Married on 03/24/2018

Miralli Photography is amazing! I worked with the owner Brian along with Joe and Curtis for my wedding in March of this year. Brian is genuine and his services are phenomenal. My wedding video and photos were just beautiful. It is definitely a moment of my life that my husband and I will look back years from now with no regrets and happy that we went to Miralli Photography. Any concerns I had Brian was on top of it and quick to answer any and all of our questions. He made sure that our needs were met. He really cared about our input and worked with us through everything. The pictures from my wedding I look back on almost every day and smile. Not at just my husband and I and our family together on that momentous day, but of the great quality of the photos, the candid moments, and beautiful poses. Brian worked on my wedding video and although this is something he has his editors do he did our video for us and oh my God... How he edited the video was amazing. It told our story and captured so much beautiful and fun moments. It made me cry and brought me back to that day. Another plus was that my dearest mother who is hard to please and expects nothing but the best was in awe and so happy with the outcome of the video and photos. It brought her to tears too! My family and friends as well loved and raved about my video and photos. Brian went out his way to make the video perfect for my husband and I. I would definitely recommend him. Thanks to Joe and Curtis as well. What they helped to capture at my wedding was magnificent. The guest noticed how great Joe and Curtis were and I appreciated how helpful they were throughout the day not just with me but with my guest. Brian will exceed your expectations and go above and beyond. He truly committed to his work, his clients and wants to give nothing but the best for you. Thanks Brian for everything. I’ll never forget all you’ve done. you’ve done.

Miralli Photography 14

Alexandra · Married on 03/16/2018

Brian and his team were great to work with. After our first meeting with Brian we felt so comfortable recommended a second photographer and that was the best decision we made. He was very honest and upfront about recommendations and gave us time to make a decision. The day of the wedding he made my husband and I feel comfortable and enjoy taking pictures, which says a lot since we hate taking pictures. He had our proofs back to us in two weeks, we are so grateful for a quick turnaround.

• F

Francesca · Married on 12/02/2017

Captivating!!!!! Brian and his staff, Jean-Claude and Lorenzo were amazing! If you want photographers that are extremely dedicated, talented and fun to work with then look no further. Everything ran so smoothly and so natural. They really make you feel so comfortable and that is key. We caught a glimpse of a few photos that had been taken and they were breathless. My husband and I are so excited to see all the photos. We knew we wanted Miralli from the moment we sat down with Brian. You can see how much love and effort he and his staff put into their projects. The work is so beautiful and we wanted the best crew to capture our special day. For us, photography is one of the most important aspects of life's major events. We were so pleased to have found the perfect photographers. Everyone absolutely loved them. We had a lot of laughs and great moments. It really was the best time of our lives and I can't thank Brian enough for being a part of it. We wish you nothing more than continuous success and a wonderful holiday season. Ralph & Francesca ❤️

Miralli Photography 15
    Miralli Photography 16

Diana · Married on 11/26/2017

Brian and his team were wonderful and we are very happy with our wedding photos!

Miralli Photography 17
    Miralli Photography 18
    Miralli Photography 19
    Miralli Photography 20
    Miralli Photography 21

Colleen · Married on 11/25/2017

Miralli Photography is AMAZING! From our first meeting with Brian, he impressed us with his level of expertise and professionalism. He showed us examples of his work and after meetings with several other photographers, we knew Miralli Photography was the one! Our engagement shoot was incredible, with the location site chosen by Brian. And they surpassed our expectations on our wedding day. Every photo, video and photo album is something we will cherish forever. We cannot recommend Miralli Photography enough!

Tracy · Married on 10/19/2017

The moment of a wedding can be such a whirlwind. Brian was completely prepared and on top of everything. At every turn he and his team were capturing our best memories and was professional throughout. When we received our photos (quick turnaround) we couldn’t believe how beautiful everything came out. His patience and love for what he does really shows. We couldn’t have been happier .....Jake and Tracy

Miralli Photography 22
    Miralli Photography 23
    Miralli Photography 24
    Miralli Photography 25

melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I couldn't be happier with Miralli Photography! It was such a pleasure working with Brian and his team. They made everything so easy and they captured all the special moments from our incredible day. I am so glad we chose them to be our wedding photographer!!