Miralli Photography Reviews

Miralli Photography 7
  • James

James Minieri · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Excellent!!!!!

My fiancé and I made the best decision choosing Brian and the Miralli team!! When contacting, Ive never waited more than 30 minutes for a response from Brian. The packages and prices they offer are unbeatable. We just had our engagement shoot less than 2 weeks ago and already have our gorgeous photos back. I was very nervous going into our engagement shoot because Ive never done a photo shoot before!! Brian made us feel completely comfortable and we ended up having a blast!! I cannot wait for our wedding to see how our pictures and video comes out because I know it will be amazing!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Gabriella Golden · Getting married on 01/10/2020

Simply the best!

Brian is the best! I recommend him to everyone that is getting married! We booked Brian for our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. Our engagement pictures came out beyond amazing. John and I were nervous to do engagement pictures because we're not picture people but, Brian made us feel so comfortable and the pictures felt natural and not super posed. We have gotten so many complements on our engagement pictures and absolutely cannot wait to work with him during our wedding! I highly recommend Miralli Photography!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Amanda · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Perfect!!!

Working with Brian was such a pleasure. You can tell he loves what he does because it shows in his work. We had so much fun on our engagement shoot and cannot wait until the wedding to see what amazing photos he takes! I can’t say enough good things about Miralli. Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Nicole Benevento · Getting married on 11/15/2019

Engagement Photoshoot

Brian and his assistant were great and made us feel so comfortable when taking our engagement photos. Both my fiancé and I are not used to being in front of a camera and thought the photos might look show us looking awkward, but Brian was so great telling us exactly how to position our bodies to get the best pictures. Working with Miralli Photography is a no brainer! Looking forward to our wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Monica O. · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Engagement photo shoot

We had our engagement photo shoot at north port harbor on October 14th and received our pictures back a short week later! We were so happy to receive them back so early and loved looking through them all. 144 beautiful shots were taken in just 30 minutes. We have so many different options to choose from for our save the dates and couldn’t be happier. Brian made us feel so comfortable and talked us through the entire way. Can’t wait to work with you again on our wedding day next year!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Lauren · Married on 09/19/2019

Amazing Service!

I had the pleasure of working with Brian and his team on 9/19/19 at The Fox Hollow and they were amazing! From the time I chose them they had been responsive to any and every inquiry I had from day one to even after the wedding. His team was on time and started right away. They knew all the best shots to get and I know my bridal party wasn’t the easiest to work with as we were running behind most of the day they still got it done. I honestly was worried that I didn’t get enough photos because I had to rush most of the day which was my fault. I was completely pleased with the amount of photos that were captured and how good they turned out!! The customer service is awesome as well as the product. I definitely recommend them 100%. Thank you for capturing my day perfectly!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Miralli Photography 8

Suset · Married on 08/30/2019

Beautifully Captured

There are many photographers out there—trust me we meet with 10 different vendors—yet Miralli’s Photography is by far one of the best vendors out there. They are competitively priced and offer various packages to meet yours needs. However what makes them remarkable is their ability to capture absolutely stunning photos. Brian and his team are true professionals! Brian answered all questions I had in a timely fashion prior to my wedding, was punctual the day of and provided just enough direction to ensure classic shots as well as high fashion photos. Thank you Brian and the team! We are forever grateful. My husband and I absolutely love our pictures.

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Miralli Photography 13
    Miralli Photography 14

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2019

Wonderful Wedding- Lauren & Matt

Working with Brian and his company was a wonderful experience. Their professionalism and creativity made our wedding day so memorable. Brian and his staff were so creative and knowledge during the photos, that it helped put us at ease during our wedding. The quality of the photos are so amazing and we look forward to seeing them for years to come. Thank you to Miralli Photography for capturing all our special moments!!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Alyssa · Married on 07/28/2019

Best best best photographer in the business!

We can’t put into words how beautiful our pictures came out. Miralli was professional, on time and very attentive through out the entire night- will definitely be recommending this company! Thank you so much to Brian &team for giving my husband and I the best wedding we could have asked for!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Allison Kennedy · Married on 07/13/2019

Awesome!!!

Extremely happy with Brian and his whole crew. Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day. All our pictures came out great and we are having a very hard time selecting our favorites!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Julia · Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome Photographer :)

Brian did an amazing job capturing our special day. He is incredibly responsive, thorough, and professional. If i ever get married again :) he would be the first person I would call to document it.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Annalisa

Annalisa · Married on 06/08/2019

great work!!

So happy we chose Miralli Photography!! I got married this past June and recently received my prints, photo albums and video footage and words can’t express how thrilled I am with the results! Brian and his team have such a way of capturing every memorable moment from our big day and were able to display it so artistically. If you’re looking for a talented, reliable and down to earth vendor for your event I definitely recommend Miralli Photography!! Thanks for giving my husband and I memories we’ll never forget!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Miralli Photography 15
    Miralli Photography 16

Giavanna · Married on 05/11/2019

The PERFECT photography team!

The Miralli Photography team was everything I wanted and more! Their creativity and talent made my wedding that much better. They got every shot I wanted and you could not even tell that they were in the room. Everyone was so genuine and caring they felt like family. They made me feel very comfortable and had every instrument to make the lighting perfect in EVERY picture. The pictures, wedding album, and highlight video was pure art. I am so happy that I chose them to shoot my wedding and I recommend anyone to use them for theirs!

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Miralli Photography 22
  • AnnaLaura

Annalaura Curatolo · Married on 04/28/2019

Absolutely amazing

Brian & his team were exceptional I couldn't have asked for a better photographer & videographer! The easiest to work with so attentive & caring not to mention the photos are so beautiful! They truly took my breath away. I'm so happy that we looked no further than miralli photography. Trust me don't think about it just book them they're the best there is!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Heather

Heather Erica · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent experience, beautiful pictures

Amazing experience, and my pictures came out so beautifully! Brian also did our engagement shoot and the photos were amazing. Brian and his team are punctual, professional, and they have an amazing taste to capture every special moment! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Heather Redmond · Married on 04/13/2019

Best Photographer!

Amazing experience! All of the pictures came out so beautiful! Great time and I will cherish my pictures and video forever!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Kristyne

Kristyne Dorian · Married on 03/31/2019

Exceeded every expectation

I highly recommend Brian!
    From the moment we met him we knew we would be in the best hands. Anytime I had a question Brian answered it right away.
    Brian and his team took such great care of on the day of our wedding. He kept us on time and got all the shots we asked for. Our day started with rain but when the sun came out he got is outside for some more amazing shots.
    We picked up out album and video yesterday and couldn't be happier! The album is so perfect and our video is impeccable! Thank you Brian! You are a true artist💖

Sent on 08/01/2019

Samantha Koebel · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding photo and video

Brian and his team were outstanding! They captured every moment of our wedding from start to finish. They didn’t keep us away from the party and still managed to get so many unique videos and photos. They were always there to take a photo if you wanted one quickly and their response and turn around time was amazing. Would recommend them to all!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Alexa Florio · Married on 02/08/2019

Nothing short of fantastic

Brian made this REALLY hard to choose 40 photos for an album. Our photos were glamourously stunning. I can’t even tell you the amount of compliments we received. Brian was super professional and never overwhelmed us. He never pulled us out of the party and captured gorgeous photos all throughout the night. I would absolutely recommend Brian as your wedding photographer. As a plus, his prices are unbeatable!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Miralli Photography 23
    Miralli Photography 24
    Miralli Photography 25
    Miralli Photography 26
    Miralli Photography 27

Maria · Married on 10/19/2018

Picture Perfect!!

Miralli Photographers did our wedding this past October. Brian, the owner, was the only photographer who we met with in person and hired right after our meeting. He is personable and affordable! We stayed within budget; however, the quality of our photos and video was not compromised by any means!
    The day of the wedding Brian and his team were amazing catching all the special and candid moments at the hotel, church and venue. I was even able to enjoy my cocktail hour!

After the wedding, the turnaround time for photos was extremely quick! Brian was able to catch our personalities within the photos. We are a fun, loving couple and I feel in many of the pictures our personalities showed. Miralli Photography is not your generic wedding photographer. Another big bonus is that the photos are not super filtered, just natural.

If you are having your wedding on Long Island, I would truly consider Brian and his team! They will work with you!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Tara

Tara Napolitano · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection!!

Brian and his team from day 1 were extremely and professional. All of our meetings, Brian was prepared for us, he had our contract ready, he showed us his portfolio and was always on time. His prices and packages are the BEST on Long Island. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Miralli Photography 28
    Miralli Photography 29
    Miralli Photography 30

Brian · Married on 09/22/2018

Brian and his team were incredible on our wedding day. Everything was efficient, thoughtful, and we felt very comfortable during all the shoots. We had a church ceremony and a reception at the Suffolk Theater and the photographers/videographer made sure no details were missed. We highly recommend Miralli and can’t wait to share all the pictures with our friends/family.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Ashley Cataldo · Married on 08/31/2018

AMAZING - 8-31-18 wedding

Choosing Miralli Photography was one of the best decisions I made in regards to my wedding day. Brian and his team were phenomenal and really went OVER AND BEYOND to create amazing shots throughout my entire wedding. Brian and his team are not only extremely professional and a delight to work with but I truly believe they went the extra mile with creating certain shots - for example, smoke & water effects. They respected our wishes when we expressed our desire to enjoy the reception fully without being pulled for pictures constantly. They timed everything for family & bridal shots prior to ceremony and during cocktail hour - which we all agreed upon. We were only pulled outside during reception once for night shots - which I have to say, were probably one of the best pictures I have from my wedding. I received my photos during my honeymoon which was so exciting to have them back so quickly. Most importantly, my wedding teaser and highlight video brought me to tears. I felt like I was watching a movie, which is exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Miralli Photography for all future brides, you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/04/2018

This has been the first time using a professional photographer and the experience has been amazing. The engagement pictures came out great I can not wait for the wedding!! Thank you for your wonderful work! Wouldn't choose any other photographer !!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Noelle · Married on 07/07/2018

I found Miralli Photography online. I remember scrolling through the pictures and saying to myself I really love these pictures, I have to meet this guy! I emailed and met with him and was blown away by Brian’s kindness, professionalism and knowledge. He truly loves what he does and That in itself really goes a long way. Brian’s team was amazing on the day of my wedding. Natalie, an assistant, fixed my veil more than my bridal party and even pinned on the boutonnière for my very nervous father. This girl was in a bush on all hands and knees to get those candid shots. Brian ran the show that day even coming up to me before I left my house to tell me to take a deep breath and reassured me that everything looked great. He was so easy going and made me feel relaxed when everyone was going a bit crazy! He treats his staff with kindness and respect and knew my venue, The Fox Hollow, so well. He takes care of his customers and has their best interests at hand. The shots were absolutely perfect. I received back over 1200 proofs and I swear, I loved them all. Selecting for my album has been a struggle because they are all so beautiful. The pictures from my church were also stunning. I recommended Brian to several friends who have already booked with him. The equipment he uses is the best. His turnover for editing is efficient and you can reach him easily, he is always available for his customers. His prices are more than reasonable and there are an abundance of packages you can choose from that can work if you’re on a budget. We booked him for video as well. Aside from Brian doing all the things above, he’s truly such a nice guy and in twenty years when I look back at my pictures I’m going to say “wow, what a nice photographer we had, made our day even better.” I would recommend him to anyone looking to have high quality pictures and looking for someone who is going to make your special day even better than you thought.

Sent on 08/10/2018