Miralli Photography Reviews

201 | Levittown, NY

201 Reviews for Miralli Photography

Giorgio · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Best Wedding Photographers Around

Brian and his team were very professional and accommodating. The pictures came out incredible we could not be more satisfied with our experience! I would highly recommend Miralli Photography for any occasion.

Sent on 12/03/2020

Kelly M. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Incredible engagement shoot experience!

We hired Brian and his team for our wedding day. It was great to work with him earlier for our engagement shoot! With lots of unforeseen issues with locations, Brian was SO flexible and easy to talk to regarding where we were going to take photos. Brian made sure our pictures were the best possible and even went out of the way to take the extra time to ensure that. Brian has been so helpful thus far and the engagement shoot just solidified our excitement for Brian shooting our wedding!

Sent on 01/01/2021
  • Ilyse

Ilyse R. · Getting married on 08/14/2021

Great Photographer

We booked Miralli photography for our wedding next August. This past week, we took our engagement photos and they came out great! We are so excited for our wedding photos. The owner, Brian, really stood out amongst other companies because of his personal touch. It’s easy to see that he is passionate about what he does. The packages he offers are very reasonably priced for everything you get included, and you’re not sacrificing on style because his pics are amazing! The best part - the quick turnaround! I have friends who have had to wait months for their pictures, but he got our engagement photos back to us so quickly! Overall, I would highly recommend Miralli Photography.

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa T. · Getting married on 08/05/2021

Miralli is Unmatched

Brian and his team were a pleasure to work with. He is definitely one of the easiest vendors to contact and answers within minutes. I love how dedicated he is to his business and it really shows when you're working with him. He captured amazing shots and we love them all. During the shoot, I was worried how some would look but we truly think they're all great in their own way. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer/videographer. You will not regret it!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Heather

Heather B. · Getting married on 05/31/2021

Engagement Shoot

I just received my engagement pictures from Brian at Miralli Photography and I am blown away. I always consider myself awkward and not photogenic and my fiance as well, and I have to say I cannot believe how beautiful the pictures are. His prices are super reasonable and the pictures are by no means cheap because of it. He offers a lot for what you pay for. We asked if our three year old could be included in some shots and he really worked so well with all of us and brought out the best in us. He really seems to know what hes doing and how to capture good moments. I really love his style and cannot wait for our wedding, which I know I can trust him to take care of photo and video. I would recommend him to anyone

Sent on 10/15/2020

Janine P. · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Incredible photos & great team

My family and I are repeat customers of the Miralli Photography company. Brian is incredibly patient, responsive and professional. I truly appreciate how he makes you feel comfortable taking photos and gets to know you as a couple. Looking forward to working with the Miralli team on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 03/26/2021

Great photography

Love their work! Very professional and responsive whenever you need something. They make you feel super comfortable throughout the entire photoshoot. Pictures come out WONDERFUL. 100% recommend

Sent on 07/20/2020

Vanessa S. · Married on 01/02/2021

Professional photographer

We wanted to find a good photographer to capture our wwdding moments and thankfully we found Brian and his team because he also took my sister in laws pictures and we were obsessed with his work.
    He is very professional and took his time to take the pictures. He tells you what to do and makes you feel comfortable and confident.
    Im so thankful we could find someone with such great experience and professionalism to captute our micro wedding and so flexible with all the covid pandemic topic.
    I have all my pictures edited and corrected and we're so glad we had him for our big day.
    Thank you to Brian and his team and to Miralli business to support us.
    Best photographer ever, im sure we will have him to another occasions.

Sent on 01/03/2021

Angela · Married on 12/31/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

Brian and his team were nothing short of perfect! They helped ensure our micro wedding went smoothly and captured every perfect moment! 10/10 would recommend! I am looking forward to working with him again!

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Jenn

Jenn R. · Married on 12/20/2020

Absolutely Amazing Photographer/Videographer

12/20/20- Brian and his team were absolutely amazing! I loved every single photo they took. I cannot wait to see my wedding video. I am beyond happy that I chose Miralli to capture my micro wedding this December. He was understanding and transparent throughout the pandemic and dealt with my ever changing wedding plans with no complaints. My husband and I loved all our photos. Brian and his team went above and beyond. We could not have asked for a better team.

After Engagement shoot-Brian and his team were extremely professional, prompt, and personable! We are beyond thrilled with our engagement photos and cannot wait for Brian and his team to photograph our wedding!

Sent on 01/01/2021
  • Corrine

Corrine V. · Married on 11/21/2020

Incredible quality photography, professional and kind

Miralli Photography has been absolutely amazing. We have been working with the owner Brian and he is extremely professional and quick to respond. He listened to everything we wanted and was great at giving us direction and advice to get some incredible photos for our engagement shoot. We are so happy with our engagement photos and save the date cards (that Miralli had printed on beautiful card stock for us). We can't wait until our wedding in November 2020 to see the spectacular job Brian and his team will do with our photos/video!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Shawn F. · Married on 11/20/2020

Wedding review

Brian and his crew were phenomenal and I would highly recommend hiring them for any occasion. Reasonable pricing, extremely professional, and made the whole process stress free. His staff was extremely helpful throughout the day and we received our beautiful photographs in a very timely manner. Again, highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2020

Kristina A. · Married on 10/24/2020

Highly Recommend!

Brian and his team were prompt, professional, and our wedding photos came out beautiful! Miralli Photography went above and beyond to accommodate our wedding changes due to COVID. We could not be happier with our engagement photos and wedding photos!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Candice C. · Married on 10/09/2020

Love Miralli!!!

Love Brian! He is so nice, and sweet and makes you feel so comfy. My fiancé and I just took our engagement photos and they are beautiful! Cant wait for the wedding pics! So excited!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Elizabeth M. · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing and beautiful

Brian and his team made all my wishes come true from the the engagement shoot to the wedding pictures! I found ha prices to be reasonable and flexible for everything I wanted!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Dorian A. · Married on 09/19/2020

Don't make a mistake - choose Miralli over anyone else!

There are many ingredients to having an amazing and memorable wedding so hopefully this recommendation will help you make the best decision with your money when selecting a photo and videographer. The best thing you can do is hire the right people. We met with more than a few companies, both large and small, before we sat down with Brian at Miralli Photography (back when we could've done that). We made it five feet from his office door whispering to each other how utterly impressive and professional Brian's work was that we turned around and plunked down our deposit on the spot. Every expectation was met right from the beginning with our engagement photo shoot, and we had a lot of fun throughout our wedding day with the entire team. The best part was that this company is owner operated, and while Brian's skill and passion goes into addressing every one of his clients, he is always accessible and very very timely. The photo album looks supreme, and the highlight video literally made our jaws drop. Be careful because you don't always get what you pay for, but with Brian and his team you definitely will have hired the best professionals for your big day!

Sent on 12/12/2020

Kaitlin R. · Married on 09/07/2020

AMAZING Photographer

I highly recommend Brian and his team as a photographer at any special event you may have. My husband and I recently had a small ceremony at a local park and Brian was super helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. We are beyond pleased with how our photographs came out and cannot wait to have Brian capture our next event!

Sent on 07/11/2020

Stefanie J. · Married on 08/23/2020

Amazing! Great experience

Miralli Photography did an amazing job shooting my engagement photos. Brian, Miranda and the Miralli team were very professional, friendly and detail oriented. The turnaround time was awesome, I got my pictures back in 3 days! The pictures came out absolutely beautiful- my fiancé and I have so many to pick from!

Sent on 08/28/2020

April · Married on 07/25/2020

My Favorite Vendor

Highly recommend Miralli Photography. From the minute we met with Brian to discuss packages, my husband and I knew we liked him. Planning a wedding during Covid can be beyond hectic. It is then you get to see a venue or vendors true colors. He was always up front and genuine about everything, which made this process so much easier.
    Brian made everything so easy (even when we had to make impromptu changes). Brian and his staff were so easy to work with, that they actually felt like they were guests at our wedding. The prices were so much better than some of the bigger name places we visited, with way more to offer. In addition, the turn around time was insanely fast (days)! I can not say enough about Brian and his team. Would definitely use him again for future events in which we wanted to capture special moments.
    Like I said, by far the easiest of my vendors to work with (which isn’t always easy to say during covid).

Even if it’s for a small event, reach out. Brian will work with you.

Sent on 07/30/2020

Miralli Photography's reply:

Thank you for hiring us. It was a pleasure to capture your wedding day, your family was very nice to all of us. My team and I had a wonderful time. The food was amazing there!

Lauren D. · Married on 06/13/2020

Highly recommend

We found Brian 2 years ago when we first got engaged. Despite the changes in date due to the pandemic, Brian and his team were super flexible and amazing!! They made our ceremony absolutely perfect both photo and video! We can’t wait to work with them again for our reception!

Sent on 08/29/2020
  • James

James M. · Married on 06/06/2020

Excellent!!!!!

My fiancé and I made the best decision choosing Brian and the Miralli team!! When contacting, Ive never waited more than 30 minutes for a response from Brian. The packages and prices they offer are unbeatable. We just had our engagement shoot less than 2 weeks ago and already have our gorgeous photos back. I was very nervous going into our engagement shoot because Ive never done a photo shoot before!! Brian made us feel completely comfortable and we ended up having a blast!! I cannot wait for our wedding to see how our pictures and video comes out because I know it will be amazing!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Cynthia F. · Married on 04/04/2020

Great experience !

Brian and his team were amazing to work with ! He was the photographer at my best friends wedding and I knew from then that I wanted him to be our photographer. Brian and his team were professional , easy going and really took amazing pictures!

Sent on 06/06/2020

Jaime T. · Married on 02/21/2020

Our experience was phenomenal and we are so happy that we chose Miralli

We are so happy to have used Miralli for our wedding day! They were so easy to work with and the quality of their photos were amazing! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Gabriella G. · Married on 01/10/2020

Simply the best!

Brian is the best! I recommend him to everyone that is getting married! We booked Brian for our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. Our engagement pictures came out beyond amazing. John and I were nervous to do engagement pictures because we're not picture people but, Brian made us feel so comfortable and the pictures felt natural and not super posed. We have gotten so many complements on our engagement pictures and absolutely cannot wait to work with him during our wedding! I highly recommend Miralli Photography!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Paige A. · Married on 12/14/2019

December wedding

I got married in December of 2019, if you want great pictures, Miralli photography is who you want to capture your day !

Sent on 02/17/2020