Miralli Photography Reviews

193 Reviews for Miralli Photography

• Ilyse

Ilyse Raziano · Getting married on 08/14/2021

Great Photographer

We booked Miralli photography for our wedding next August. This past week, we took our engagement photos and they came out great! We are so excited for our wedding photos. The owner, Brian, really stood out amongst other companies because of his personal touch. It’s easy to see that he is passionate about what he does. The packages he offers are very reasonably priced for everything you get included, and you’re not sacrificing on style because his pics are amazing! The best part - the quick turnaround! I have friends who have had to wait months for their pictures, but he got our engagement photos back to us so quickly! Overall, I would highly recommend Miralli Photography.

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Terzakos · Getting married on 08/05/2021

Miralli is Unmatched

Brian and his team were a pleasure to work with. He is definitely one of the easiest vendors to contact and answers within minutes. I love how dedicated he is to his business and it really shows when you're working with him. He captured amazing shots and we love them all. During the shoot, I was worried how some would look but we truly think they're all great in their own way. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer/videographer. You will not regret it!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Heather

Heather Button · Getting married on 05/31/2021

Engagement Shoot

I just received my engagement pictures from Brian at Miralli Photography and I am blown away. I always consider myself awkward and not photogenic and my fiance as well, and I have to say I cannot believe how beautiful the pictures are. His prices are super reasonable and the pictures are by no means cheap because of it. He offers a lot for what you pay for. We asked if our three year old could be included in some shots and he really worked so well with all of us and brought out the best in us. He really seems to know what hes doing and how to capture good moments. I really love his style and cannot wait for our wedding, which I know I can trust him to take care of photo and video. I would recommend him to anyone

Sent on 10/15/2020

Janine Pessah · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Incredible photos & great team

My family and I are repeat customers of the Miralli Photography company. Brian is incredibly patient, responsive and professional. I truly appreciate how he makes you feel comfortable taking photos and gets to know you as a couple. Looking forward to working with the Miralli team on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • Pamela

Pamela · Getting married on 03/26/2021

Great photography

Love their work! Very professional and responsive whenever you need something. They make you feel super comfortable throughout the entire photoshoot. Pictures come out WONDERFUL. 100% recommend

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Corrine

Corrine Valenti · Getting married on 11/21/2020

Incredible quality photography, professional and kind

Miralli Photography has been absolutely amazing. We have been working with the owner Brian and he is extremely professional and quick to respond. He listened to everything we wanted and was great at giving us direction and advice to get some incredible photos for our engagement shoot. We are so happy with our engagement photos and save the date cards (that Miralli had printed on beautiful card stock for us). We can't wait until our wedding in November 2020 to see the spectacular job Brian and his team will do with our photos/video!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Candice Cooleen · Married on 10/09/2020

Love Miralli!!!

Love Brian! He is so nice, and sweet and makes you feel so comfy. My fiancé and I just took our engagement photos and they are beautiful! Cant wait for the wedding pics! So excited!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Elizabeth Montovano · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing and beautiful

Brian and his team made all my wishes come true from the the engagement shoot to the wedding pictures! I found ha prices to be reasonable and flexible for everything I wanted!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Kaitlin Rolston · Married on 09/07/2020

AMAZING Photographer

I highly recommend Brian and his team as a photographer at any special event you may have. My husband and I recently had a small ceremony at a local park and Brian was super helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. We are beyond pleased with how our photographs came out and cannot wait to have Brian capture our next event!

Sent on 07/11/2020

Stefanie Jelonek · Married on 08/23/2020

Amazing! Great experience

Miralli Photography did an amazing job shooting my engagement photos. Brian, Miranda and the Miralli team were very professional, friendly and detail oriented. The turnaround time was awesome, I got my pictures back in 3 days! The pictures came out absolutely beautiful- my fiancé and I have so many to pick from!

Sent on 08/28/2020

April H · Married on 07/25/2020

My Favorite Vendor

Highly recommend Miralli Photography. From the minute we met with Brian to discuss packages, my husband and I knew we liked him. Planning a wedding during Covid can be beyond hectic. It is then you get to see a venue or vendors true colors. He was always up front and genuine about everything, which made this process so much easier.
    Brian made everything so easy (even when we had to make impromptu changes). Brian and his staff were so easy to work with, that they actually felt like they were guests at our wedding. The prices were so much better than some of the bigger name places we visited, with way more to offer. In addition, the turn around time was insanely fast (days)! I can not say enough about Brian and his team. Would definitely use him again for future events in which we wanted to capture special moments.
    Like I said, by far the easiest of my vendors to work with (which isn’t always easy to say during covid).

Even if it’s for a small event, reach out. Brian will work with you.

Sent on 07/30/2020

Miralli Photography's reply:

Thank you for hiring us. It was a pleasure to capture your wedding day, your family was very nice to all of us. My team and I had a wonderful time. The food was amazing there!

Lauren Daby · Married on 06/13/2020

Highly recommend

We found Brian 2 years ago when we first got engaged. Despite the changes in date due to the pandemic, Brian and his team were super flexible and amazing!! They made our ceremony absolutely perfect both photo and video! We can’t wait to work with them again for our reception!

Sent on 08/29/2020
  • James

James Minieri · Married on 06/06/2020

Excellent!!!!!

My fiancé and I made the best decision choosing Brian and the Miralli team!! When contacting, Ive never waited more than 30 minutes for a response from Brian. The packages and prices they offer are unbeatable. We just had our engagement shoot less than 2 weeks ago and already have our gorgeous photos back. I was very nervous going into our engagement shoot because Ive never done a photo shoot before!! Brian made us feel completely comfortable and we ended up having a blast!! I cannot wait for our wedding to see how our pictures and video comes out because I know it will be amazing!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Cynthia Frascone · Married on 04/04/2020

Great experience !

Brian and his team were amazing to work with ! He was the photographer at my best friends wedding and I knew from then that I wanted him to be our photographer. Brian and his team were professional , easy going and really took amazing pictures!

Sent on 06/06/2020

Jaime Travers · Married on 02/21/2020

Our experience was phenomenal and we are so happy that we chose Miralli

We are so happy to have used Miralli for our wedding day! They were so easy to work with and the quality of their photos were amazing! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Gabriella Golden · Married on 01/10/2020

Simply the best!

Brian is the best! I recommend him to everyone that is getting married! We booked Brian for our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. Our engagement pictures came out beyond amazing. John and I were nervous to do engagement pictures because we're not picture people but, Brian made us feel so comfortable and the pictures felt natural and not super posed. We have gotten so many complements on our engagement pictures and absolutely cannot wait to work with him during our wedding! I highly recommend Miralli Photography!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Paige Anthony · Married on 12/14/2019

December wedding

I got married in December of 2019, if you want great pictures, Miralli photography is who you want to capture your day !

Sent on 02/17/2020

Amanda · Married on 11/16/2019

Perfect!!!

Working with Brian was such a pleasure. You can tell he loves what he does because it shows in his work. We had so much fun on our engagement shoot and cannot wait until the wedding to see what amazing photos he takes! I can’t say enough good things about Miralli. Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Nicole Benevento · Married on 11/15/2019

Engagement Photoshoot

Brian and his assistant were great and made us feel so comfortable when taking our engagement photos. Both my fiancé and I are not used to being in front of a camera and thought the photos might look show us looking awkward, but Brian was so great telling us exactly how to position our bodies to get the best pictures. Working with Miralli Photography is a no brainer! Looking forward to our wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Sara · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing team to work with

The Miralli team was easy to work with and took amazing photos. They made us feel at ease even though we had no experience taking photos in this setting, and they perfectly captured the two of us before the wedding, as well as all of our friends and family having fun during the reception. Plus, Brian sent all the proofs much faster than we expected, we were so happy with how quickly we received them and how responsive Brian has been to our emails and requests.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Monica O. · Married on 10/26/2019

Engagement photo shoot

We had our engagement photo shoot at north port harbor on October 14th and received our pictures back a short week later! We were so happy to receive them back so early and loved looking through them all. 144 beautiful shots were taken in just 30 minutes. We have so many different options to choose from for our save the dates and couldn’t be happier. Brian made us feel so comfortable and talked us through the entire way. Can’t wait to work with you again on our wedding day next year!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Monica · Married on 10/26/2019

10/26/2019 wedding

Our wedding was on Saturday, October 26, 2019. Miralli and his team are amazing and I am so glad we chose them to capture our wedding day. We knew right after our engagement photo shoot and seeing those beautiful pictures that we were going to receive amazing pictures on our wedding day and we did. I received my pictures back the other day and they came out absolutely stunning. Brian captured every second of the entire day from the second we were getting ready in the morning all the way until we were partying at night. We received so many beautiful photos, portraits and candids throughout the entire day. Brian and his team are super laid-back, funny and patient and listen to all of your questions and concerns. They are top-notch photographers and videographers and are super down to earth. I cannot say enough about Miralli Photography and how amazing the entire team is to work with. They turn around the pictures super fast and each one is edited to perfection. We did a first look at the cutting Bayard Arboretum and those came out absolutely stunning. We also took more on the grounds of Timberpoint and I have so many pictures to choose from. Brian’s attention to detail is amazing. I highly recommend Miralli Photography and his team for photography and videography for your wedding day. You will absolutely not be disappointed!! Thank you Brian!!!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2019

Wedding 10/13/19

Almost 3 months married and I still look at my wedding photos daily!! My husband and I used Miralli for our engagement pictures and our wedding. From the moment our time with Miralli began, until the end, it was exceptional! Brian and his team captured such small details that I really wouldn’t have thought of and I am so glad he did. Although all our posed photos were amazing and beautiful, my favorite were the candids on the dance floor. The team we had was able to capture the true enjoyment of our guests! Brian was extremely flexible with anything we requested. I will never remember the moment before our cocktail hour started where Brian saw me taking a moment and asked if I was okay. When I responded that I was crashing and could use a coffee, he immediately requested an espresso shot for me and my husband. That is true dedication to those he is working with. I highly recommend Miralli photography for your special day!!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Katherine Murphy · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing vendor, would definitely recommend!

We were absolutely blown away by Brian and his team’s abilities and how they were able to make our special day so wonderful. His attention to detail and ability to get the perfect shots for us were incredible. His turnaround time was so fast and everything turned out beautiful!!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • alissa

alissa · Married on 09/21/2019

hidden gem for photo and video

What can I say about Brian and his team? We were BLOWN AWAY by EVERYTHING from our engagement pictures to the delivery of our assets after our wedding. They were on top of everything to make sure our day was everything we wanted, and realistic about what would/wouldn't look good, what is possible, and how to get the most out of our locations, photos, and day. He totally understood our vibe of a mix of traditional posed shots with a ton of candid and romantic "photojournalistic" type of vibe of our day. One of my favorite photos is a genuine laugh my husband and I were having leaving the church. We got SO many photos, a beautiful album, and our videos SUPER quickly (we had EVERYTHING in hand 2.5 months after our wedding... and all photos digitally much sooner than that) I loved being able to frame our pictures so soon... many of our friends married BEFORE us STILL don't have all their videos and assets back yet using more well-known photographers in the area. I can't say enough good things, we are SO happy with our beautiful photos and the way Brian and his team so beautifully captured the essense of our day, his timeliness and responsiveness, creative ideas, and helping keep our day run smoothly.

Sent on 06/29/2020