Miralli Photography Reviews

181 Reviews for Miralli Photography

• Melissa

Melissa Terzakos · Getting married on 08/05/2021

Miralli is Unmatched

Brian and his team were a pleasure to work with. He is definitely one of the easiest vendors to contact and answers within minutes. I love how dedicated he is to his business and it really shows when you're working with him. He captured amazing shots and we love them all. During the shoot, I was worried how some would look but we truly think they're all great in their own way. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer/videographer. You will not regret it!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Corrine

Corrine Valenti · Getting married on 11/21/2020

Incredible quality photography, professional and kind

Miralli Photography has been absolutely amazing. We have been working with the owner Brian and he is extremely professional and quick to respond. He listened to everything we wanted and was great at giving us direction and advice to get some incredible photos for our engagement shoot. We are so happy with our engagement photos and save the date cards (that Miralli had printed on beautiful card stock for us). We can't wait until our wedding in November 2020 to see the spectacular job Brian and his team will do with our photos/video!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Candice Cooleen · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Love Miralli!!!

Love Brian! He is so nice, and sweet and makes you feel so comfy. My fiancé and I just took our engagement photos and they are beautiful! Cant wait for the wedding pics! So excited!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • James

James Minieri · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Excellent!!!!!

My fiancé and I made the best decision choosing Brian and the Miralli team!! When contacting, Ive never waited more than 30 minutes for a response from Brian. The packages and prices they offer are unbeatable. We just had our engagement shoot less than 2 weeks ago and already have our gorgeous photos back. I was very nervous going into our engagement shoot because Ive never done a photo shoot before!! Brian made us feel completely comfortable and we ended up having a blast!! I cannot wait for our wedding to see how our pictures and video comes out because I know it will be amazing!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Jaime Travers · Married on 02/21/2020

Our experience was phenomenal and we are so happy that we chose Miralli

We are so happy to have used Miralli for our wedding day! They were so easy to work with and the quality of their photos were amazing! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Gabriella Golden · Married on 01/10/2020

Simply the best!

Brian is the best! I recommend him to everyone that is getting married! We booked Brian for our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. Our engagement pictures came out beyond amazing. John and I were nervous to do engagement pictures because we're not picture people but, Brian made us feel so comfortable and the pictures felt natural and not super posed. We have gotten so many complements on our engagement pictures and absolutely cannot wait to work with him during our wedding! I highly recommend Miralli Photography!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Paige Anthony · Married on 12/14/2019

December wedding

I got married in December of 2019, if you want great pictures, Miralli photography is who you want to capture your day !

Sent on 02/17/2020

Amanda · Married on 11/16/2019

Perfect!!!

Working with Brian was such a pleasure. You can tell he loves what he does because it shows in his work. We had so much fun on our engagement shoot and cannot wait until the wedding to see what amazing photos he takes! I can’t say enough good things about Miralli. Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Nicole Benevento · Married on 11/15/2019

Engagement Photoshoot

Brian and his assistant were great and made us feel so comfortable when taking our engagement photos. Both my fiancé and I are not used to being in front of a camera and thought the photos might look show us looking awkward, but Brian was so great telling us exactly how to position our bodies to get the best pictures. Working with Miralli Photography is a no brainer! Looking forward to our wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Sara · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing team to work with

The Miralli team was easy to work with and took amazing photos. They made us feel at ease even though we had no experience taking photos in this setting, and they perfectly captured the two of us before the wedding, as well as all of our friends and family having fun during the reception. Plus, Brian sent all the proofs much faster than we expected, we were so happy with how quickly we received them and how responsive Brian has been to our emails and requests.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Monica O. · Married on 10/26/2019

Engagement photo shoot

We had our engagement photo shoot at north port harbor on October 14th and received our pictures back a short week later! We were so happy to receive them back so early and loved looking through them all. 144 beautiful shots were taken in just 30 minutes. We have so many different options to choose from for our save the dates and couldn’t be happier. Brian made us feel so comfortable and talked us through the entire way. Can’t wait to work with you again on our wedding day next year!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Monica · Married on 10/26/2019

10/26/2019 wedding

Our wedding was on Saturday, October 26, 2019. Miralli and his team are amazing and I am so glad we chose them to capture our wedding day. We knew right after our engagement photo shoot and seeing those beautiful pictures that we were going to receive amazing pictures on our wedding day and we did. I received my pictures back the other day and they came out absolutely stunning. Brian captured every second of the entire day from the second we were getting ready in the morning all the way until we were partying at night. We received so many beautiful photos, portraits and candids throughout the entire day. Brian and his team are super laid-back, funny and patient and listen to all of your questions and concerns. They are top-notch photographers and videographers and are super down to earth. I cannot say enough about Miralli Photography and how amazing the entire team is to work with. They turn around the pictures super fast and each one is edited to perfection. We did a first look at the cutting Bayard Arboretum and those came out absolutely stunning. We also took more on the grounds of Timberpoint and I have so many pictures to choose from. Brian’s attention to detail is amazing. I highly recommend Miralli Photography and his team for photography and videography for your wedding day. You will absolutely not be disappointed!! Thank you Brian!!!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2019

Wedding 10/13/19

Almost 3 months married and I still look at my wedding photos daily!! My husband and I used Miralli for our engagement pictures and our wedding. From the moment our time with Miralli began, until the end, it was exceptional! Brian and his team captured such small details that I really wouldn’t have thought of and I am so glad he did. Although all our posed photos were amazing and beautiful, my favorite were the candids on the dance floor. The team we had was able to capture the true enjoyment of our guests! Brian was extremely flexible with anything we requested. I will never remember the moment before our cocktail hour started where Brian saw me taking a moment and asked if I was okay. When I responded that I was crashing and could use a coffee, he immediately requested an espresso shot for me and my husband. That is true dedication to those he is working with. I highly recommend Miralli photography for your special day!!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Katherine Murphy · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing vendor, would definitely recommend!

We were absolutely blown away by Brian and his team’s abilities and how they were able to make our special day so wonderful. His attention to detail and ability to get the perfect shots for us were incredible. His turnaround time was so fast and everything turned out beautiful!!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Lauren · Married on 09/19/2019

Amazing Service!

I had the pleasure of working with Brian and his team on 9/19/19 at The Fox Hollow and they were amazing! From the time I chose them they had been responsive to any and every inquiry I had from day one to even after the wedding. His team was on time and started right away. They knew all the best shots to get and I know my bridal party wasn’t the easiest to work with as we were running behind most of the day they still got it done. I honestly was worried that I didn’t get enough photos because I had to rush most of the day which was my fault. I was completely pleased with the amount of photos that were captured and how good they turned out!! The customer service is awesome as well as the product. I definitely recommend them 100%. Thank you for capturing my day perfectly!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Suset · Married on 08/30/2019

Beautifully Captured

There are many photographers out there—trust me we meet with 10 different vendors—yet Miralli’s Photography is by far one of the best vendors out there. They are competitively priced and offer various packages to meet yours needs. However what makes them remarkable is their ability to capture absolutely stunning photos. Brian and his team are true professionals! Brian answered all questions I had in a timely fashion prior to my wedding, was punctual the day of and provided just enough direction to ensure classic shots as well as high fashion photos. Thank you Brian and the team! We are forever grateful. My husband and I absolutely love our pictures.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Maria · Married on 08/24/2019

Brian and his team were fantastic!

I had a wonderful experience with Brian and his team. Brian was always in contact with us and was very easy to work with. The day of the wedding Brian's team was very professional and had great ideas on different shots. We also received our edited pictures from the wedding day within two weeks which is amazing. They came back great and really helped memorialize our special day. Thank you Brian for capturing our wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2019

Wonderful Wedding- Lauren & Matt

Working with Brian and his company was a wonderful experience. Their professionalism and creativity made our wedding day so memorable. Brian and his staff were so creative and knowledge during the photos, that it helped put us at ease during our wedding. The quality of the photos are so amazing and we look forward to seeing them for years to come. Thank you to Miralli Photography for capturing all our special moments!!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Alyssa · Married on 07/28/2019

Best best best photographer in the business!

We can’t put into words how beautiful our pictures came out. Miralli was professional, on time and very attentive through out the entire night- will definitely be recommending this company! Thank you so much to Brian &team for giving my husband and I the best wedding we could have asked for!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Allison Kennedy · Married on 07/13/2019

Awesome!!!

Extremely happy with Brian and his whole crew. Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day. All our pictures came out great and we are having a very hard time selecting our favorites!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Julia · Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome Photographer :)

Brian did an amazing job capturing our special day. He is incredibly responsive, thorough, and professional. If i ever get married again :) he would be the first person I would call to document it.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Annalisa

Annalisa · Married on 06/08/2019

great work!!

So happy we chose Miralli Photography!! I got married this past June and recently received my prints, photo albums and video footage and words can’t express how thrilled I am with the results! Brian and his team have such a way of capturing every memorable moment from our big day and were able to display it so artistically. If you’re looking for a talented, reliable and down to earth vendor for your event I definitely recommend Miralli Photography!! Thanks for giving my husband and I memories we’ll never forget!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Giavanna · Married on 05/11/2019

The PERFECT photography team!

The Miralli Photography team was everything I wanted and more! Their creativity and talent made my wedding that much better. They got every shot I wanted and you could not even tell that they were in the room. Everyone was so genuine and caring they felt like family. They made me feel very comfortable and had every instrument to make the lighting perfect in EVERY picture. The pictures, wedding album, and highlight video was pure art. I am so happy that I chose them to shoot my wedding and I recommend anyone to use them for theirs!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • AnnaLaura

Annalaura Curatolo · Married on 04/28/2019

Absolutely amazing

Brian & his team were exceptional I couldn't have asked for a better photographer & videographer! The easiest to work with so attentive & caring not to mention the photos are so beautiful! They truly took my breath away. I'm so happy that we looked no further than miralli photography. Trust me don't think about it just book them they're the best there is!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Heather

Heather Erica · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent experience, beautiful pictures

Amazing experience, and my pictures came out so beautifully! Brian also did our engagement shoot and the photos were amazing. Brian and his team are punctual, professional, and they have an amazing taste to capture every special moment! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/05/2019