Miralli Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Rachel
    Rachel S. Getting married on 12/30/2023

Awesome! A lot of fun.

Great quality and friendly. Pictures came out amazing. Flexible and responsive to questions or concerns. Great choice in picture background. Quick turnaround on receiving photos. Looking forward to our wedding day photos!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Getting married on 05/07/2023

Best company ever!

We are a 2023 wedding and photo and video was so important to us so we made sure to act fast. I’m a perfectionist at heart so if your in the picky side Miralli will not let you down at all. We booked our engagement photo shoot and Brian was more then helpful in helping us pick the spot, best time, and even rescheduled because I thought it was too windy! So more then accommodating, professional, and just a nice person! We did our engagement shoot on a Tuesday at 5 and I had all my pictures ready to download by 11pm that same day!! Brian and his team has blow away my expectations and we can’t wait to see everything coke together on our big day! I can’t say enough nice things and you truly can not get a better service for a more then reasonable price to boot! Thank you Miralli!!!!
    Lauren B. Getting married on 03/26/2023

Engagement Pictures

We booked Miralli Photography for our 2023 wedding and we just received our engagement photos! Brian was wonderful to work with; he made us feel comfortable, suggested a beautiful location to have the shoot, and every picture he took feels like my new favorite! The pictures are BEAUTIFUL and he returned them so quickly (pictures were taken Friday and were available on Monday). I am over the moon with Brian's work, professionalism, and joyful demeanor. I can't wait for him to photograph our wedding!
    Alexis L. Getting married on 11/18/2022

Engagement Photos

We choose Miralli to capture our wedding day next year. We just completed our engagement shoot with Brian. Brian was extremely responsive leading up to our engagement shoot. We were so nervous as we are both very shy. Brian made us feel comfortable throughout the entire engagement session. He got our photos back to us so quickly and we were blown away! The quality was outstanding and we are so happy to have these photos to cherish forever. We cannot wait to have Brian and Miralli photograph our wedding day in 2022!
    Samantha S. Getting married on 10/29/2022

Miralli is amazing

We recently booked Miralli photography for our 2022 wedding and we could not be happier with our decision. From the moment we met with the owner, Brian, it was an easy decision. He is one of the most professional, friendly and passionate people we have ever come in contact with and he was very easy going and great to talk to. We recently had our engagement shoot with Brian and his lighting assistant, Jasper, and they were nothing short of fabulous! They got right down to business and knew exactly where to shoot, how to pose us and how to get all the right angles and lighting. We were a little nervous going into it, but the two of them made it more fun and comfortable than we ever could have imagined. We received our photos in such a quick turnaround and they are absolutely beautiful. The way they are shot and color corrected/edited keeps us looking so natural, yet so elegant and picture-perfect. The photos are exactly the style we were looking for - we can't thank them enough. Brian and his team are outstanding and we cannot wait to work with them again for our big day next year. We would absolutely recommend Miralli Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.
    Gina L. Getting married on 10/16/2022

Amazing experience

I have so many good things to say about Miralli I don’t even know where to start. Brian shot our engagement pictures this past Monday and had the pictures back to us the next day. The pictures came out beautiful. My fiancé and I are not picture people, we very rarely take pictures of the two of us so we were afraid it would be awkward. From the minute Brian started shooting that fear went out the window. He made us feel so comfortable. We cannot wait for the wedding. We have him booked for photo and video for the wedding and cannot wait as we are so impressed with the quality of his work. It is so evident that he really cares about the quality of the pictures and is passionate about his work and business. He is also very responsive to any questions we have and super easy to get in touch with. We knew after meeting with him once that it was the right fit for us and our engagement shoot validated that. We would recommend Miralli 10/10 times!
  • Joann
    Joann L. Getting married on 09/18/2022

Engagement Shoot Was Amazing!

We hired Brian from Miralli for our wedding and our engagement shoot on a recommendation from my maid of honor and so far we are so glad we did! We did our engagement shoot in February 2022 for our October 2022 wedding at Heckscher Park in East Islip and despite the cold weather, Brian was very patient and professional. To my delight he also helped us with recommendations on how to pose lol, and made us feel completely at ease throughout the shoot.

And the photos speak for themselves- just breath taking and perfect for our save the dates. Cannot recommend then enough- can’t wait to see our wedding photos.

Also- their prices are extremely fair and affordable in this crazy market.
    Ashley G. Getting married on 09/16/2022

The best around!

Miralli Photography is the absolute best! The did our engagement photos.
    Brian is extremely professional, patient and the experience was overall awesome. We were nervous at first, but Brian made us feel comfortable immediately. I highly recommend Miralli!
  • Giorgio
    Giorgio R. Getting married on 08/06/2022

Fantastic Experience

We booked Miralli Photography for our 2022 how do I find out one day wedding. Brian is extremely accommodating to whatever you need or request for your special day! We had an amazing engagement photo shoot and the photos were spectacular. Brian and his team really put in the extra effort to capture every detail they are a pleasure to work with and make the experience very comfortable. We can’t wait to see what they do the day of the wedding!
    Stephanie V. Married on 04/29/2022

excellent, outstanding

From the moment we met with the owner, Brian, it was an easy decision.He was so responsive to any questions we had throughout the whole planning process because trust me i had a lot of questions lol. Brian and his guys were extremely professional and patient! (since it can get very crazy the morning of the big day!!) Our wedding photos were absolutely gorgeous, We got them back so fast!
    We cannot wait to have Brian capture our next event!
    Julianne C. Married on 03/10/2022

Easy Going

Brian and his assistants were amazing! I had a few melt downs day of and the whole crew managed to calm me down and keep me laughing the whole day! And you really can’t beat his packages!
  • F
    Franklin G. Married on 03/06/2022

Great experience

It was a pleasure to work with Brian, our engagement photos came out beautiful and couldn't ask for anything better. He was super friendly and made us feel relaxed and at ease. We are excited and looking forward to working with him on our wedding day. The icing on the cake is that he has really nice packages with great prices.
    Sue M. Married on 02/12/2022

Fantastic job!

Brian and his guys were extremely professional and patient! Our wedding photos were absolutely gorgeous, an amazing job!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 12/22/2021

Must book Miralli Photography

Brian and his team were amazing and the photos came out gorgeous!
    Giorgio Married on 12/10/2021

Best Wedding Photographers Around

Brian and his team were very professional and accommodating. The pictures came out incredible we could not be more satisfied with our experience! I would highly recommend Miralli Photography for any occasion.
  • Maria
    Maria E. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing Team

Working with Brian and his team was amazing. Brian is very communicative and helpful. On our wedding day we were supposed to take pictures at Argyle Park and as soon as we got there, the skies opened up and needless to say we needed a plan B. We went to my venue and they allowed us in to take the pictures. The post storm sunset was beautiful and I got all my dream pictures. Thanks Brian!
    Kelly M. Married on 10/08/2021

Incredible engagement shoot experience!

We hired Brian and his team for our wedding day. It was great to work with him earlier for our engagement shoot! With lots of unforeseen issues with locations, Brian was SO flexible and easy to talk to regarding where we were going to take photos. Brian made sure our pictures were the best possible and even went out of the way to take the extra time to ensure that. Brian has been so helpful thus far and the engagement shoot just solidified our excitement for Brian shooting our wedding!
  • Kellie
    Kellie Married on 10/03/2021

Absolutely stunning photos!!

We just got our wedding photos back and we are ecstatic. They came out absolutely beautiful every single one of them. We loved our photographers and videographer they had great photo ideas and really made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The owner, Brian Dolan, is also amazing we met with him a few weeks before our wedding to go over everything and he is so personable. He was so responsive to any questions we had throughout the whole planning process and you can tell he really cares about his clients. The best gift we got from our wedding was actually done by Brian. One of our family friends contacted him and was able to have a photo of my husbands father who passed away edited into a photo of my husband and I from our wedding. It is incredibly done it looks so real and we will cherish it forever. Huge thank you to Brian and his team for giving us the most amazing photos that we can look back on for years to come. We would absolutely recommend Miralli they were one of our favorite vendors for our special day.
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 10/02/2021

Incredibly talented!

To say these guys are amazing at what they do would be an understatement. Brian and his team are incredibly talented and make sure the photos are flattering for both you and your partner. We just had our engagement shoot on the beach and the photos actually brought tears to my eyes when looking at them. They do everything very artistically and the photos completely exceeded my expectations. They suggested different poses and guided us through the shoot. Brian made us feel very comfortable the whole time. Miralli also recently did my dads wedding, and will be shooting my wedding in October. I can’t wait!! 10/10 would recommend!
    Joanna W. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing photographer and videographer

We had an amazing experience with Miralli and his team. Brian was quick with his responses and understood what we wanted. He was on time, professional, very nice, and worked with us when we had to reschedule due to weather. (Engagement session). I can't imagine anyone else doing a better job than them. My family and I cannot stop talking about the video and pictures we received, they had definitely captured the best day of our lives! You don’t have to stress out about anything with Miralli they will do an amazing job. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!
    Kimberly L. Married on 08/21/2021

Perfect he really captured all the beautiful moments

His work is great he really makes sure he captures every moment! I would highly recommend.
  • Ilyse
    Ilyse R. Married on 08/14/2021

Great Photographer

We booked Miralli photography for our wedding next August. This past week, we took our engagement photos and they came out great! We are so excited for our wedding photos. The owner, Brian, really stood out amongst other companies because of his personal touch. It’s easy to see that he is passionate about what he does. The packages he offers are very reasonably priced for everything you get included, and you’re not sacrificing on style because his pics are amazing! The best part - the quick turnaround! I have friends who have had to wait months for their pictures, but he got our engagement photos back to us so quickly! Overall, I would highly recommend Miralli Photography.
  • Melissa
    Melissa T. Married on 08/05/2021

Miralli is Unmatched

Brian and his team were a pleasure to work with. He is definitely one of the easiest vendors to contact and answers within minutes. I love how dedicated he is to his business and it really shows when you're working with him. He captured amazing shots and we love them all. During the shoot, I was worried how some would look but we truly think they're all great in their own way. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer/videographer. You will not regret it!
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 06/26/2021

Wedding photography

Brian and his crew were super fun to work with. They captured every moment of our wedding, and we couldn’t be happier. The pictures came out beautifully. We love them so much, so do our friends and family!
  • Heather
    Heather B. Married on 05/31/2021

Engagement Shoot

I just received my engagement pictures from Brian at Miralli Photography and I am blown away. I always consider myself awkward and not photogenic and my fiance as well, and I have to say I cannot believe how beautiful the pictures are. His prices are super reasonable and the pictures are by no means cheap because of it. He offers a lot for what you pay for. We asked if our three year old could be included in some shots and he really worked so well with all of us and brought out the best in us. He really seems to know what hes doing and how to capture good moments. I really love his style and cannot wait for our wedding, which I know I can trust him to take care of photo and video. I would recommend him to anyone