140 Reviews for Miralli Photography

Matted Prints (2)
Save the Date (2)
Flush Mount (1)
130 Miralli Photography Reviews

This has been the first time using a professional photographer and the experience has been amazing. The engagement pictures came out great I can not wait for the wedding!! Thank you for your wonderful work! Wouldn't choose any other photographer !!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So lucky to have found them! They made everything so easy and the pictures came out unbelievable! I am so pleased with everything and couldn’t have picked anyone better! I highly highly recommend miralli photography!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We got married on 6-2-18. From the minute we sat down with Brian we knew it was a good fit for us. Besides being completely affordable he worked with us to figure out the package that best fit what we wanted. We sat with 4 photographers previously and we left feeling that we were in a wedding factory and they just did not “care”. Brian made the experience completely plainless and easy, above all he spoke to us as people and not just another client, he really does care about the pictures that he produces and the proof is in the photos. We trusted his judgment on where to take pictures after church and we are glad we did, they were stunning. We got our pictures back around a month after the event and they are all beautiful, he really takes the time to edit them and offers them in multiple filters which makes it so hard to choose what you LOVE because they are all amazing. I can not wait for the video and the final results with the book. I highly recommend Miralli photography if you are looking for that personal experience, excellent service, out standing professionalism at a completely affordable price tag.

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits

It was such a pleasure working with Brian and his assistant Natalie starting day 1. We loved our engagement shoot and of course our wedding photos. Brian took beautiful portraits and poses as well as many candid shots of joy on our special day. He gave us just the right amount of direction for elegant photos, but also captured us being our natural, silly selves. We were so excited to get a quick turnaround on our proofs. He's very reasonably priced, reliable, and personable. It's obvious that photography is his passion. I'm very much looking forward to our wedding book!

Profile Picture Jing Jing, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We worked with Brian for both photo and video for our wedding on April 8, 2018. He was very easy to work with and his staff was fabulous! Our pictures couldn’t have been more beautiful and our video (which we already have!) was 92 minutes of amazing, fun, movie quality footage. It looked amazing on our 4K TV and we can’t wait to share it with all our friends and family.
We would highly recommend Miralli Photography to anyone. They are professional, responsive, easy to work with, and their work is of the highest quality!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/8/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Brian from beginning to end. He was super easy to work with, got all the shots we wanted and got our pictures back to us quickly. I will be recommending Miralli Photography to my friends and family.

Profile Picture Katie, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Miralli Photography is amazing! I worked with the owner Brian along with Joe and Curtis for my wedding in March of this year. Brian is genuine and his services are phenomenal. My wedding video and photos were just beautiful. It is definitely a moment of my life that my husband and I will look back years from now with no regrets and happy that we went to Miralli Photography. Any concerns I had Brian was on top of it and quick to answer any and all of our questions. He made sure that our needs were met. He really cared about our input and worked with us through everything. The pictures from my wedding I look back on almost every day and smile. Not at just my husband and I and our family together on that momentous day, but of the great quality of the photos, the candid moments, and beautiful poses. Brian worked on my wedding video and although this is something he has his editors do he did our video for us and oh my God... How he edited the video was amazing. It told our story and captured so much beautiful and fun moments. It made me cry and brought me back to that day. Another plus was that my dearest mother who is hard to please and expects nothing but the best was in awe and so happy with the outcome of the video and photos. It brought her to tears too! My family and friends as well loved and raved about my video and photos. Brian went out his way to make the video perfect for my husband and I. I would definitely recommend him. Thanks to Joe and Curtis as well. What they helped to capture at my wedding was magnificent. The guest noticed how great Joe and Curtis were and I appreciated how helpful they were throughout the day not just with me but with my guest. Brian will exceed your expectations and go above and beyond. He truly committed to his work, his clients and wants to give nothing but the best for you. Thanks Brian for everything. I’ll never forget all you’ve done. you’ve done.

Photo for Miralli Photography Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Shanna, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Brian and his team were great to work with. After our first meeting with Brian we felt so comfortable recommended a second photographer and that was the best decision we made. He was very honest and upfront about recommendations and gave us time to make a decision. The day of the wedding he made my husband and I feel comfortable and enjoy taking pictures, which says a lot since we hate taking pictures. He had our proofs back to us in two weeks, we are so grateful for a quick turnaround.

Profile Picture User7916235, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Captivating!!!!! Brian and his staff, Jean-Claude and Lorenzo were amazing! If you want photographers that are extremely dedicated, talented and fun to work with then look no further. Everything ran so smoothly and so natural. They really make you feel so comfortable and that is key. We caught a glimpse of a few photos that had been taken and they were breathless. My husband and I are so excited to see all the photos. We knew we wanted Miralli from the moment we sat down with Brian. You can see how much love and effort he and his staff put into their projects. The work is so beautiful and we wanted the best crew to capture our special day. For us, photography is one of the most important aspects of life's major events. We were so pleased to have found the perfect photographers. Everyone absolutely loved them. We had a lot of laughs and great moments. It really was the best time of our lives and I can't thank Brian enough for being a part of it. We wish you nothing more than continuous success and a wonderful holiday season. Ralph & Francesca ❤️

Profile Picture Francesca, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brian and his team were wonderful and we are very happy with our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Diana, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Miralli Photography is AMAZING! From our first meeting with Brian, he impressed us with his level of expertise and professionalism. He showed us examples of his work and after meetings with several other photographers, we knew Miralli Photography was the one! Our engagement shoot was incredible, with the location site chosen by Brian. And they surpassed our expectations on our wedding day. Every photo, video and photo album is something we will cherish forever. We cannot recommend Miralli Photography enough!

Profile Picture Colleen, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Video

The moment of a wedding can be such a whirlwind. Brian was completely prepared and on top of everything. At every turn he and his team were capturing our best memories and was professional throughout. When we received our photos (quick turnaround) we couldn’t believe how beautiful everything came out. His patience and love for what he does really shows. We couldn’t have been happier .....Jake and Tracy

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I couldn't be happier with Miralli Photography! It was such a pleasure working with Brian and his team. They made everything so easy and they captured all the special moments from our incredible day. I am so glad we chose them to be our wedding photographer!!

Profile Picture melissa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had done both our engagement and wedding photos taken with Brian of Miralli Photography. I adore the photos that were taken and couldn't be happier with the entire Miralli team. From start to finish everything flowed seamlessly. I loved having such a strong team of 4 professionals take our pictures and video. My wedding day pictures started with Brian, Joe and Jean Claude capturing gorgeous photo and video of myself, mom, and my bridesmaids getting ready. My husband (who doesn't like to take pictures) and the groomsmen were comfortable taking getting ready pictures with the incredibly talented Molly.
I loved our photo reveal session with just the two of us before the ceremony. A couple of my favorite photos were taken through Molly's artistic angles which sort of made it look like she was "behind the scenes", while Brian captured more of the front facing romantics. These photos meant so much to me. They even got FANTASTIC photos of my dog, who sometimes can't even sit still, so it was very important to us to have pictures of him being a part of our special day.
Joe and Jean Claude had great personalities and were incredibly fun to work with, they were professional and amazing with the placement of each shot and video recording, but I enjoyed that they were able to make me laugh through all of my nervous moments! haha
Overall, I am truly impressed and amazed with Brian and his entire team at Miralli Photography. I would and have recommended them to countless couples because I truly believe in the work that they do. Their photography speaks volumes, but having worked with them so closely I can guarantee firsthand that this company is like no other. They are the best of the best!

Profile Picture Liza, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

As soon as we met with Brian, we knew we were going to book with him. He was professional and courtesy of our budget. Him and his team do great work. They care about each individual wedding they do. My husband and I are so glad we book with Miralli!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was definitely a calmer bride than most, until I realized we were running a bit short on time the day of my wedding, September 30, 2017. I did start to panic, but then in walked the 3 man team of photographers/videographers with such a calming and professional manner, that my mind was put at ease. Even with the time crunch, Brian (the owner) and his team were able to get all of the shots we wanted and so much more. They were extremely efficient and communicative, without interfering in us being able to fully enjoy our day (which was VERY important to us). During our reception, people began lining up to take pictures with us, and after taking a few shots, the photographer asked if we wanted him to politely shoo them away. I said "YES!" right away, as we didn't want the day to consist of smiling for photographs, but instead wanted to enjoy our guests and dance. He very politely told everyone that they could come by later and that me and the groom just wanted a little time to eat. It was perfect! In addition, they were absolutely more affordable than other photographers we had gotten quotes from. Brian, the owner himself, assured me many times that he would be working our wedding. The other companies we had initially gotten quotes from never knew who would actually be working that day, which made me very uncomfortable.
We simply cannot thank Brian and his team at Miralli Photography for such beautiful photographs and 2 amazing wedding videos (1 highlight video about 8 minutes long and a more in depth video of highlights about 1 hour long) so that we can relive the day forever!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Brian and his team were INCREDIBLE. Brian went above and beyond for me since day one in both photography and videography. Brian truly out did himself and now I have beautiful photos and an incredible video to look back on the rest of my life! Thanks Brian and the Miralli team for everything!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

I used Brian and his team for my wedding on 09/22/17 and from the beginning they were amazing and so professional. I couldn’t have been any happier with the way they worked from my enagagment shoot in the beginning to my wedding day and everything in between. I can’t reccomend them enough, you will not be disappointed with their quality and service!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Miralli negotiated pricing very nicely with us and tailored a package for our needs. We got 12+ hours with 2 photographers and 1 videographer. We took photos at 4+ locations during the whole day and they worked with us superbly, they were kind and hard working. I had no issues with the photographers or videographers and neither did anyone else, they are very professional. I received back about 1500 photos of which I like so many it’s difficult to choose! I am really happy with the results and I can tell that Mark and the team worked really hard to deliver the specific shots we wanted. My critiques: Most of the detail photos are a bit too detailed and “zoomed in” per se, to the point where the beautiful background is left out so some of the detail photos are not exactly to my liking but nonetheless they are still great. What I am most unhappy about is that I am missing some major décor/detail photos like my full signature cocktails sign, the escort card table with a giant globe, and my guest book table as well as a good picture of my stacked vintage suitcases. These are things I worked on over the course of a year so I have no memories of how my hard work turned out. Had all of the close-up detail pictures been a bit less close up I think most of those would have been captured too. Also, there were no detail photos of the bouquets or boutonnieres but they can be seen in other photos so it’s not a huge deal. However, my groom’s boutonniere had a special memorial pin of his grandma and there is a dedicated photo of it but it was taken at the end of the day when its drooping and smushed so I do wish that this was taken when the flowers were fresh, but it can be seen in other photos. All that being said, I would use Miralli again and I have no doubt that they would deliver on all those points if it is clearly discussed prior. I'm still in the process of picking album and print photos and video songs so stay tuned for any updates!

Photo for Miralli Photography Review - Guest globe table photos... excluding a lot of special decor
Photo for Miralli Photography Review - Very up close, this was inside a cute suitcase...
Photo for Miralli Photography Review - Escort card table photos... excluding a lot of special decor
Photo for Miralli Photography Review - Grooms Bouton. picture from Miralli, taken at reception.
Photos
Photo for Miralli Photography Review - Signature cocktail sign detail with empty glasses in the way
Photo for Miralli Photography Review - Grooms Bouton. before any pro photos
Photo for Miralli Photography Review - stack of suitcases right there but not captured.
Photo for Miralli Photography Review - The one picture of the stack of suitcases I have.
Profile Picture Brenda, 9/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Working with Brian for our special day was stress free and beautiful. I didn't feel stressed at all the day of because seeing his work I knew he would do a great job. Our pictures have come back beautifully and I'm so glad we chose Miralli for our wedding memories !

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian is professional, very friendly and makes everyone feel at ease. We would recommend him to everyone

Profile Picture Jess, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Would highly recommend!!! We did a lot of research to find Miralli Photography, and are so thankful we did! He is beyond talented and professional (just look at his website!) and completely competitive with his pricing!! He gave us exactly what we were looking for!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Toning, Wedding Portraits

From start to finish we had an OUTSTANDING experience! I did a lot of research before selecting Brian. He is talented, reasonably priced, personable, and when I had requests or changes he was easy to reach! I would HIGHLY recommend.

Profile Picture Kim, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such a pleasure to work with Miralli Photography! Brian was the photographer for my wedding on August 24, 2017 and he made me and my fiancé feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. His assistant photographer that day was equally as amazing. They both captured beautiful moments in the wedding that I didn't even notice until I saw the photos. Brian and his assistant photographer were on time and got over 1,000 photos on my wedding day. All the photos were of very high quality and extremely professional looking. Brian was a very easy going photographer and made the wedding day photo shoots have a very natural and romantic vibe to them. The final photos were absolutely stunning and were beyond what I expected! I'm so happy that me and my husband will always remember our wedding with beautiful photographs that are picturesque. Thankyou so much Miralli Photography!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

My husband and I had such a great experience with Miralli. We got married on August 12th, 2017 and on our wedding day Brian was nothing but patient, professional, and on task at all times. He captured all of the moments we wanted and we received our FULL video as well as highlight video faster than we ever heard of. I highly recommend Miralli!

Profile Picture tina, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews