135 Reviews for Miralli Photography

Matted Prints (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Save the Date (1)
125 Miralli Photography Reviews

This has been the first time using a professional photographer and the experience has been amazing. The engagement pictures came out great I can not wait for the wedding!! Thank you for your wonderful work! Wouldn't choose any other photographer !!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Brian from beginning to end. He was super easy to work with, got all the shots we wanted and got our pictures back to us quickly. I will be recommending Miralli Photography to my friends and family.

Profile Picture Katie, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian and his team were great to work with. After our first meeting with Brian we felt so comfortable recommended a second photographer and that was the best decision we made. He was very honest and upfront about recommendations and gave us time to make a decision. The day of the wedding he made my husband and I feel comfortable and enjoy taking pictures, which says a lot since we hate taking pictures. He had our proofs back to us in two weeks, we are so grateful for a quick turnaround.

Profile Picture User7916235, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Captivating!!!!! Brian and his staff, Jean-Claude and Lorenzo were amazing! If you want photographers that are extremely dedicated, talented and fun to work with then look no further. Everything ran so smoothly and so natural. They really make you feel so comfortable and that is key. We caught a glimpse of a few photos that had been taken and they were breathless. My husband and I are so excited to see all the photos. We knew we wanted Miralli from the moment we sat down with Brian. You can see how much love and effort he and his staff put into their projects. The work is so beautiful and we wanted the best crew to capture our special day. For us, photography is one of the most important aspects of life's major events. We were so pleased to have found the perfect photographers. Everyone absolutely loved them. We had a lot of laughs and great moments. It really was the best time of our lives and I can't thank Brian enough for being a part of it. We wish you nothing more than continuous success and a wonderful holiday season. Ralph & Francesca ❤️

Profile Picture Francesca, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brian and his team were wonderful and we are very happy with our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Diana, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Miralli Photography is AMAZING! From our first meeting with Brian, he impressed us with his level of expertise and professionalism. He showed us examples of his work and after meetings with several other photographers, we knew Miralli Photography was the one! Our engagement shoot was incredible, with the location site chosen by Brian. And they surpassed our expectations on our wedding day. Every photo, video and photo album is something we will cherish forever. We cannot recommend Miralli Photography enough!

Profile Picture Colleen, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Video

The moment of a wedding can be such a whirlwind. Brian was completely prepared and on top of everything. At every turn he and his team were capturing our best memories and was professional throughout. When we received our photos (quick turnaround) we couldn’t believe how beautiful everything came out. His patience and love for what he does really shows. We couldn’t have been happier .....Jake and Tracy

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I couldn't be happier with Miralli Photography! It was such a pleasure working with Brian and his team. They made everything so easy and they captured all the special moments from our incredible day. I am so glad we chose them to be our wedding photographer!!

Profile Picture melissa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had done both our engagement and wedding photos taken with Brian of Miralli Photography. I adore the photos that were taken and couldn't be happier with the entire Miralli team. From start to finish everything flowed seamlessly. I loved having such a strong team of 4 professionals take our pictures and video. My wedding day pictures started with Brian, Joe and Jean Claude capturing gorgeous photo and video of myself, mom, and my bridesmaids getting ready. My husband (who doesn't like to take pictures) and the groomsmen were comfortable taking getting ready pictures with the incredibly talented Molly.
I loved our photo reveal session with just the two of us before the ceremony. A couple of my favorite photos were taken through Molly's artistic angles which sort of made it look like she was "behind the scenes", while Brian captured more of the front facing romantics. These photos meant so much to me. They even got FANTASTIC photos of my dog, who sometimes can't even sit still, so it was very important to us to have pictures of him being a part of our special day.
Joe and Jean Claude had great personalities and were incredibly fun to work with, they were professional and amazing with the placement of each shot and video recording, but I enjoyed that they were able to make me laugh through all of my nervous moments! haha
Overall, I am truly impressed and amazed with Brian and his entire team at Miralli Photography. I would and have recommended them to countless couples because I truly believe in the work that they do. Their photography speaks volumes, but having worked with them so closely I can guarantee firsthand that this company is like no other. They are the best of the best!

Profile Picture Liza, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

As soon as we met with Brian, we knew we were going to book with him. He was professional and courtesy of our budget. Him and his team do great work. They care about each individual wedding they do. My husband and I are so glad we book with Miralli!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was definitely a calmer bride than most, until I realized we were running a bit short on time the day of my wedding, September 30, 2017. I did start to panic, but then in walked the 3 man team of photographers/videographers with such a calming and professional manner, that my mind was put at ease. Even with the time crunch, Brian (the owner) and his team were able to get all of the shots we wanted and so much more. They were extremely efficient and communicative, without interfering in us being able to fully enjoy our day (which was VERY important to us). During our reception, people began lining up to take pictures with us, and after taking a few shots, the photographer asked if we wanted him to politely shoo them away. I said "YES!" right away, as we didn't want the day to consist of smiling for photographs, but instead wanted to enjoy our guests and dance. He very politely told everyone that they could come by later and that me and the groom just wanted a little time to eat. It was perfect! In addition, they were absolutely more affordable than other photographers we had gotten quotes from. Brian, the owner himself, assured me many times that he would be working our wedding. The other companies we had initially gotten quotes from never knew who would actually be working that day, which made me very uncomfortable.
We simply cannot thank Brian and his team at Miralli Photography for such beautiful photographs and 2 amazing wedding videos (1 highlight video about 8 minutes long and a more in depth video of highlights about 1 hour long) so that we can relive the day forever!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Brian and his team were INCREDIBLE. Brian went above and beyond for me since day one in both photography and videography. Brian truly out did himself and now I have beautiful photos and an incredible video to look back on the rest of my life! Thanks Brian and the Miralli team for everything!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

I used Brian and his team for my wedding on 09/22/17 and from the beginning they were amazing and so professional. I couldn’t have been any happier with the way they worked from my enagagment shoot in the beginning to my wedding day and everything in between. I can’t reccomend them enough, you will not be disappointed with their quality and service!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Miralli negotiated pricing very nicely with us and tailored a package for our needs. We got 12+ hours with 2 photographers and 1 videographer. We took photos at 4+ locations during the whole day and they worked with us superbly, they were kind and hard working. I had no issues with the photographers or videographers and neither did anyone else, they are very professional. I received back about 1500 photos of which I like so many it’s difficult to choose! I am really happy with the results and I can tell that Mark and the team worked really hard to deliver the specific shots we wanted. My critiques: Most of the detail photos are a bit too detailed and “zoomed in” per se, to the point where the beautiful background is left out so some of the detail photos are not exactly to my liking but nonetheless they are still great. What I am most unhappy about is that I am missing some major décor/detail photos like my full signature cocktails sign, the escort card table with a giant globe, and my guest book table as well as a good picture of my stacked vintage suitcases. These are things I worked on over the course of a year so I have no memories of how my hard work turned out. Had all of the close-up detail pictures been a bit less close up I think most of those would have been captured too. Also, there were no detail photos of the bouquets or boutonnieres but they can be seen in other photos so it’s not a huge deal. However, my groom’s boutonniere had a special memorial pin of his grandma and there is a dedicated photo of it but it was taken at the end of the day when its drooping and smushed so I do wish that this was taken when the flowers were fresh, but it can be seen in other photos. All that being said, I would use Miralli again and I have no doubt that they would deliver on all those points if it is clearly discussed prior. I'm still in the process of picking album and print photos and video songs so stay tuned for any updates!

Photo for Miralli Photography Review - Guest globe table photos... excluding a lot of special decor
Photo for Miralli Photography Review - Very up close, this was inside a cute suitcase...
Photo for Miralli Photography Review - Escort card table photos... excluding a lot of special decor
Photo for Miralli Photography Review - Grooms Bouton. picture from Miralli, taken at reception.
Photos
Photo for Miralli Photography Review - Signature cocktail sign detail with empty glasses in the way
Photo for Miralli Photography Review - Grooms Bouton. before any pro photos
Photo for Miralli Photography Review - stack of suitcases right there but not captured.
Photo for Miralli Photography Review - The one picture of the stack of suitcases I have.
Profile Picture Brenda, 9/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Working with Brian for our special day was stress free and beautiful. I didn't feel stressed at all the day of because seeing his work I knew he would do a great job. Our pictures have come back beautifully and I'm so glad we chose Miralli for our wedding memories !

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian is professional, very friendly and makes everyone feel at ease. We would recommend him to everyone

Profile Picture Jess, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Would highly recommend!!! We did a lot of research to find Miralli Photography, and are so thankful we did! He is beyond talented and professional (just look at his website!) and completely competitive with his pricing!! He gave us exactly what we were looking for!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Toning, Wedding Portraits

From start to finish we had an OUTSTANDING experience! I did a lot of research before selecting Brian. He is talented, reasonably priced, personable, and when I had requests or changes he was easy to reach! I would HIGHLY recommend.

Profile Picture Kim, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such a pleasure to work with Miralli Photography! Brian was the photographer for my wedding on August 24, 2017 and he made me and my fiancé feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. His assistant photographer that day was equally as amazing. They both captured beautiful moments in the wedding that I didn't even notice until I saw the photos. Brian and his assistant photographer were on time and got over 1,000 photos on my wedding day. All the photos were of very high quality and extremely professional looking. Brian was a very easy going photographer and made the wedding day photo shoots have a very natural and romantic vibe to them. The final photos were absolutely stunning and were beyond what I expected! I'm so happy that me and my husband will always remember our wedding with beautiful photographs that are picturesque. Thankyou so much Miralli Photography!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

My husband and I had such a great experience with Miralli. We got married on August 12th, 2017 and on our wedding day Brian was nothing but patient, professional, and on task at all times. He captured all of the moments we wanted and we received our FULL video as well as highlight video faster than we ever heard of. I highly recommend Miralli!

Profile Picture tina, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I must say, Miralli is one of the best in the business. Choosing him and his crew as our wedding photographers and videographers was the best decision we made. They made the whole process easy, natural, and fun! They are a joy to work with. Miralli's work will exceed your expectations. They were able to capture every fun and special momment of our wedding. If you want authentic, unique, and fun photos we reccomend this company. Thank you very much Miralli!

Profile Picture Shaniqua, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After photographer hunting we received a great recommendation from our friends who had just recently found Miralli and decided to use for their upcoming wedding. We were able to quickly make an appointment to meet to discuss pricing and we were able to see their previous work. After seeing their work, we were even more excited for our upcoming wedding next summer 2017. The quality, pricing and the professionalism were all there for us.

After signing a contract, we were able to set up an engagement shoot. Throughout the process in- between signing the contact and meeting for the engagement session, we received quick responses and we really appreciate that. It truly was a stress free process.

We received our engagement session pictures much quicker than we expected. We loved the place where we took our pictures (which Brian recommended), we loved the quality of the pictures and we loved that our family and friends loved the pictures.
We could not be more excited for our upcoming wedding!!!! We know we will have all of our special moments captured through pictures and video!!!!!! I highly recommend this vendor for your special day and I will be sure to share this with my friends as we are very, very satisfied so far and can’t wait to work with Brian and his team the day of our wedding!!

Profile Picture User7030311, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was on July 22, 2017. We are beyond pleased with the services of Miralli photography. Everything from the initial interview with Brian, the two lead photographers we had, and the album quality was exceptional. Brian is great. He takes the time to go through the different packages and albums his company offers in a face to face meeting. Mark and Joe were our photographers. They are actually both lead photographers. It was amazing to see how well they worked with each other and how they allowed each other's personal style to be used to give us they greatest variety of photos. They both had great personalities and were very professional. Pictures are your forever memories and we felt at ease the whole time and are so pleased with the quality of the photos and the people working for this company.

Profile Picture Katie-Lyn, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so pleased with the work of this photography company. We love our pictures, wedding album, highlight video, thank you cards and loved that we received everything back so quickly.
We really appreciated that our photographer worked with us to ensure we captured our family pictures at the church and still make it to the venue for pictures within the time frame we wanted. We were worried we would miss our cocktail hour since we didn't have much time inbetween the church and the reception however we made almost the full hour due to their organization with getting all he important shots in.
We were glad we had a team of 4 the day of our wedding. They were all awesome and were kind to us.
We highly recommend Brian and his team for your big day! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photographers for our wedding!

Profile Picture Maureen, 7/8/17, 1 Review