Mirage Reviews

102 Reviews for Mirage

• Michelle

Michelle Breihan · Married on 05/25/2019

Upbeat party all night!

Mirage was wonderful to work with. Darren responded quickly to my questions, and we talked about my preferences for the reception. They give you a timeline that helps to streamline everything. They are also capable of doing requests. During my reception, the party was FUN and EVERYONE danced... even my 86-y/o grandmother! Certainly recommend them.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Mirage's reply:

Michelle....thank you for taking the time to provide such a glowing review of Mirage. Happy to hear Grandma enjoyed herself as well!
    We truly enjoyed playing your reception and were honored you chose Mirage to be part of your special day!

Tara · Married on 06/25/2016

Exceptional Value for a GREAT Band

After our wedding, we received many compliments on Mirage's performance. We were hesitant to hire Mirage at first because we couldn't find many videos of them actually playing. Fortunately, they hosted an open house rehearsal for us to come watch and we were sold. They are an extremely talented group with a reasonable price tag attached.

Pros: Mirage was a one stop shop - we used the piano for the ceremony music, jazz quintet for cocktail hour, piano for dinner and full band for 3 hours of dance music. They've done tons of weddings so we trusted their expertise in selecting the dancing music. Mirage did not disappoint. They were great at picking out songs that kept folks on the dance floor all night. Plus, they did a wonderful job learning a couple songs for our special dances. Mirage played a wedding at our venue a couple months before and reached out with recommendations on changing our setup because of the acoustics of the venue. This was greatly appreciated!

Cons: We had some hiccups communicating back and forth. However, most/all members of the band do work full time jobs as well so this was expected. In hindsight, I should have been more adamant about our ceremony music choices. I sent our reception planner 3 months before our wedding and asked about how/when we need to send ceremony music. I was reassured there was nothing to worry about yet. About a month before our wedding, still nothing had been discussed about ceremony music so I started to worry. When I reached out, I was made feel like I needed to pick easy songs for our ceremony because I hadn't left enough time. Now mere weeks before our wedding we are scrambling to come up with ceremony music. There's a lot of anxiety the weeks before your wedding so this was frustrating to say the least. Mirage does lots of reception music, but I got the impression that ceremonies are less common. For future brides, I would recommend asking more questions about the ceremony music.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Mirage for your wedding. They were knowledgeable and will keep your guests entertained and dancing all night long!

Sent on 09/23/2019