Mirage Reviews

Mirage 6
Mirage 7

Carolyn Mcmanus · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Wonderful wedding band!

I attended a wedding that Mirage played at and had so much fun that I asked the couple for the band's contact information to book them for my own wedding. They were extremely responsive, flexible and friendly during the planning stages of the wedding. They learned a song for our first dance and took requests for some of our other favorite songs. The night of the wedding they were so professional, listened to our guests requests and made it such a fun evening. You can really tell they enjoy what they do! We got so many compliments on our wedding music. You can't beat this 8-piece band for the price they offer. They even offer ceremony and cocktail hour music! I highly recommend Mirage!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Mirage's reply:

Carolyn...thank you for the glowing review, that was very kind of you. We were honored to be part of your special day. On behalf of the entire band, much love and happiness to you both!

Darren

Kelsey Ring · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing time

Mirage is the best! Very great to work with. They are amazing musicians and a great time!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Taylor Bartram · Married on 06/15/2019

Danced the night away!

Mirage was great to work with - they were very organized and communicated and coordinated everything perfectly. They are a VERY talented group! Everyone at our reception danced the entire night, which is exactly what we hoped for. They play a variety of songs to get every age out on the dance floor.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Taylor for this wonderful review. On behalf of Mirage, we wish you two the absolute best in life.

Natalie Grotewiel · Married on 06/08/2019

This band will make sure you have the time of your life!

My husband and I are so happy we picked Mirage for the entertainment at our wedding reception! Guests of all ages were on the dance floor all night long! They played a variety of music that always got the crowd going! Mirage was timely in all of their responses which made the planning go very smooth. I also received a lot of good feedback from my guests about how much they enjoyed Mirage! Would 10/10 recommend Mirage Entertainment for anyone who is planning an event such as a wedding reception!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Lisa Wagner · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Mirage was INCREDIBLE! They were so easy to work with and so professional. The talent they have is mind blowing! They even learned a song just for us and it was perfect! Everyone raved about how much fun and classy the band was. They absolutely made the night!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Mirage 8

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Lisa for such a stellar review. On behalf of Mirage, I wish you all the best and many years of happiness together.

Darren

Kelly Roettger · Married on 05/04/2019

Dance Party Extravaganza!

Mirage was absolutely perfect! We have attended 2 of our friends weddings where they have performed and knew we had to have them for our big day! They did not disappoint. The dance floor was never empty. Darren, Lou and the whole band were so easy to work with and made the planning stress free. Highly recommend! Wish we could redo our reception again next weekend!

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Mirage 9

Jennifer Suttmoeller · Married on 03/16/2019

An amazing night with Mirage

Mirage was amazing! We heard nothing but compliments from our guests about Mirage and the dance floor was crowded the entire night! I would not hesitate to recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Megan Braun · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly reco!

Mirage was such a great choice for a band! I had been to a wedding with them before and it was so much fun, everyone danced all night long. Honestly when choosing a wedding date, I worked hard to make it work with their availability (in addition to the venue). Lou and Darren were very easy to work with and the band even learned 2 new songs for us! We opted for a playlist during the dinner hour, since I had songs I specifically wanted played, but the band kept everyone on the dancefloor after that! In fact - I had a handful of people tell me it was the best wedding they had ever been to! #win

Sent on 03/27/2019

Mirage's reply:

Megan...thank you for the over the top review! It was an honor to be part of your special day!

Darren and Mirage.

Amy · Married on 03/02/2019

Made our special day an epic night of dancing we will never forget!!!

Best band!!! Our guests haven’t stopped raving about our wedding band- Mirage! We absolutely had the best night celebrating with non-stop dancing! Great people, great talent, amazing to work with! Couldn’t recommend Mirage more!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Amy for providing such a stellar review, we were honored to be part of your special day! On behalf of Mirage, we wish you all the best.

Alisha Beckmann · Married on 01/26/2019

Wedding reception in Germantown, IL

Mirage was an amazing band for our beautiful wedding day! They were everything we could of asked for and more! The dance floor was packed all night long and we received so many compliments!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Alisha for your thoughtful review. We were honored to be part of your special day, it was quite the party! All the best to you and Spencer.

Katelyn Biros · Married on 01/12/2019

Incredible!!!

I don’t have enough good things to say about this band!! Our wedding was on the weekend of the huge snowstorm in St. Louis and they made it to the venue early to make sure they made it on time, they kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night, even during their breaks. I was blown away and would absolutely recommend Miarage to anyone. They were our “splurge” for our wedding and it was absolutely worth it! Absolutely incredible!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Katelyn for such a wonderful review. We are glad everything worked out so well, despite Mother Nature's attempt to dampen the party! :)
  • Katie

Katie Pino · Married on 11/17/2018

The wow factor you are looking for

Booking Mirage for our wedding was the best and easiest decision we made for our wedding. If you book Mirage you are guaranteed to have an epic wedding filled with dancing, fun, and a packed house all the way to the very end of your wedding. We were at a wedding 2 years ago that Mirage played at and we decided right then and there we would book them for ours one day. I think my husband proposed to me so he could have a wedding and book this band...:). It was everything we wanted and more and our friends have not stopped talking about them. They also went above and beyond by learning 2 special songs we requested, they made a special GOBO to light up the dance floor with our names on it, and also drove in from St. Louis to Kansas City no problem. I would recommend to anyone planning a wedding or event to do themselves a favor and put booking this band at the top of their list when working out your wedding or event budget. It is worth it and you get so much bang for your buck. They are the WOW factor that every bride and groom is looking for when planning a wedding that everyone will remember and talk about for all the years to come

Sent on 11/19/2018

Mirage's reply:

Katie....thank you SO much for your very kind words. It was quite the party and we were honored to be a part of it. All the best to you and Nick!

Shlomit · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful!

As an Israeli, who is used to a totally different type of weddings, the band was awesome, keeping everyone happy and created a great atmosphere. Is was a wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Mirage's reply:

Shlomit....thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. These type of reviews help newly engaged couples navigate their planning journey for their big day. All the best to you and Jacob!

Ali Crowell · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Wedding Band Ever

Mirage was our band for our October wedding, and it was by far the best wedding planning decision we made! They were so easy to work with, accommodated every request, made the experience stress free, and got everyone on the dance floor moving! They have a splendid personality, and they are extremely talented! I would highly recommend Mirage for any event!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Ali for sharing your thoughts. We were honored to be part of your special day!

• Tenley

Tenley McHarg · Married on 09/22/2018

Our guests raved about this band!

Our guests gushed about Mirage! We had some specific requests for more of a jazz brunch feel (since our reception was during the middle of the day), and they certainly delivered. They even allowed the groom to play a specific requested song with them on his trumpet, which was a highlight. While we had less dancing than most receptions due to the time of day, they were still able to fill the dance floor. They learned our first dance song too, because it wasn't in their repertoire, and played it beautifully. We went with Mirage because they were the most down-to-earth and fun band we interviewed, and we are so pleased! I think you will be too.

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Mirage 10
    Mirage 11
    Mirage 12

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Tenley and Kevin for entrusting Mirage to be part of your very special day. We wish you all the happiness life has to offer!

Hannah · Married on 08/03/2018

Where to start! Working with Mirage was easy, fun, and professional. From the very beginning they were communicative, thorough, and enthusiastic about our wedding! The dance floor at the reception was full the entire night with young people, singles, couples, and my husband and my grandparents and all having an absolute blast!! The videos taken of the dance floor were full of people laughing and having a blast- thanks to Mirage!!!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Mirage 13

Mirage's reply:

Hannah....thank you so much for your very kind words, it was quite the party. And we enjoyed working w/ you and John throughout the planning process all the way through to the last song! All the best to you, you're a great couple.
    Mirage

Kristine · Married on 06/09/2018

If you are looking for a wedding band- you’ve found the best! Mirage traveled to Columbia, MO and performed for our wedding reception and I couldn’t say enough wonderful things about them. They were very organized and timely with responding during my planning process, so easy to work with, and on the evening of my wedding they had everyone on the dance floor the whole night! We had so many compliments on our band! We would chose Mirage over and over again to play at our wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Kristine for your wonderful review of Mirage, it's very much appreciated. God bless you and Code.

Tricia · Married on 06/02/2018

Mirage was absolutely amazing!! We do not have enough GREAT things to say about the whole band, they really kept the entire party on the dance floor the whole night! It was such a wonderful time and they were the best!! From the first phone call to the very end of the evening, we could not have been happier with our choice! I had so many guests come up to us at the end of the night and thank us for choosing such an unbelievable band, and I can't thank Mirage enough for making our wedding night the best night ever! I would HIGHLY recommend Mirage to anyone who wants a FUN and memorable evening!!

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Mirage 14
    Mirage 15
    Mirage 16
    Mirage 17

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Tricia for such a wonderful review, we were honored to be part of your very special day. All the best to you!

Emily · Married on 05/18/2018

Mirage was amazing at our wedding! The dance floor was packed all night long with people having a blast. Great guys to work with!!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/12/2018

I absolutely loved having Mirage as our wedding band! We saw them at another friends wedding and made the decision almost right away that we wanted them. One of the easiest decisions of the whole wedding process. They were easy to get ahold of by email, which is perfect for me. But my mother also talked to them on the phone when she had questions. They also learned all of our first dance songs and tweaked them per our requests. We even paid for an extra hour and I’m glad we did because our guests asked for an encore. You will not regret having them at your wedding!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Mirage's reply:

Courtney.....thank you so much for the glowing review, it's truly appreciated. God's blessings to you and Luke.

Darren and Mirage.

HOPE · Married on 02/17/2018

The band was amazing! Very friendly and professional. Couldn’t imagine our wedding reception without them! Would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Hope for taking time to review the band, we certainly appreciate it. All the best to you both.

Samantha · Married on 01/20/2018

I was getting compliments on these guys before we even had our first song. They loved the background music during dinner!!!! The MC was funny! The two singers were awesome. So much energy and life these guys have. Every single band member was amazing. I would recommend them to anyone. They play everything...so everyone is happy and has something they love to dance to. I’m sad my day is over because they pushed it over the top!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Mirage's reply:

Samantha...WOW, that's quite the review, thank you so much! We wish you all the best.

Laura · Married on 11/18/2017

THIS BAND IS AMAZING!!!! It's hard to express adequately, but Mirage was absolutely phenomenal! Our #1 goals was to have everyone dance all night and Mirage completely exceeded our expectations. It felt like we had our own private concert all night. They are truly amazing and unique with their large horn section and their ability to play anything! Darren put a person touch on it and kept everyone laughing and entertained all night. Lou was also incredible and helped me with all the details no matter how small or large they may have been. Everyone keeps talking about our wedding and how amazing our band was.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Laura for that glowing review, we certainly appreciate you taking the time to review Mirage. We wish you all the best and hope you stay in touch.

Chris · Married on 10/08/2017

We asked a ton of them, and they delivered all of it and more with a smile. I played for years in a wedding band and I highly recommend them as a groom and a musician. Thanks, Mirage!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Mirage's reply:

Chris...thanks so much for the kind remarks. We enjoyed being part of your special day and backing you on the John Coltrane tune, nice job! All the best to you and Rachel.
  • elizandreste

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

Mirage played at our September 30, 2017 wedding reception and cocktail hour in Quincy, Illinois, at the Quincy Country Club. They were absolutely amazing - for the cocktail hour, which was under an open tent on the golf course, they had someone playing the piano for some lighter background music, which was perfect, and then for the reception we had the 8 piece band. We got so many compliments from everyone about how fantastic the band was, and true to their word, the dance floor was packed all night. They were very easy to work with from the initial meeting to the end, and knew every song we asked them to play. Would highly recommend them even if you're not from the greater St. Louis area. Quincy is about 2 hours away and it was no issue.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Liz, we had an absolute blast playing for you two. All the best and thanks for taking the time to submit this glorius review.