Mirage Reviews

110 | Maryland Heights, MO

110 Reviews for Mirage

• Jody

Jody Lauf · Getting married on 03/10/2022

Best party band for your wedding

We are using Mirage for the third time in November. They are fun, professional and know how to get the party started and keep the dance floor full all night. We would cut expenses for the wedding on other things, but would never have a wedding reception without Mirage.

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Katie

Katie Benitez · Getting married on 04/12/2021

The BEST wedding band EVER

Truly, choosing Mirage for our wedding band was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From the very beginning they were so easy to work with, relaxed and so professional. It made the planning stress-free and fun! We didn't follow a typical timeline; not only were happy to accommodate they didn't miss a beat on the day of the event! They learned several songs just for us including our first dance song (a specific version too which was soo special) and also a special song to surprise my in-laws who were celebrating their 51st wedding anniversary the exact same day. It was such a special memory, thanks to Mirage. Once the formal dances were finished, they got right to work and truly got EVERYONE up and dancing! Our photographer ended up staying late just to capture it!! They truly made our day so special and memorable. People still talk about our wedding day, and remember it as one fun party - this is in huge part to Mirage. Thank you guys again - you all know how to party!

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Liz

Liz Tuxbury · Getting married on 04/09/2021

"Where's the bride?"...."On the dance floor!"

Mirage was AMAZING! They were great with communication and planning prior to the reception. They were on time the day of, even a little early! The music was phenomenal. Everyone was a dancing fool and I got so many compliments on my choice of band. They had played two songs by my request that they were more than happy to learn for us and freaking knocked it out of the park. I highly recommend Mirage for any of your party entertainment needs.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Liz for those kind words, it was our absolute pleasure to be such a large part of your wedding day! All the best to you two.

Carolyn Mcmanus · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Wonderful wedding band!

I attended a wedding that Mirage played at and had so much fun that I asked the couple for the band's contact information to book them for my own wedding. They were extremely responsive, flexible and friendly during the planning stages of the wedding. They learned a song for our first dance and took requests for some of our other favorite songs. The night of the wedding they were so professional, listened to our guests requests and made it such a fun evening. You can really tell they enjoy what they do! We got so many compliments on our wedding music. You can't beat this 8-piece band for the price they offer. They even offer ceremony and cocktail hour music! I highly recommend Mirage!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Mirage's reply:

Carolyn...thank you for the glowing review, that was very kind of you. We were honored to be part of your special day. On behalf of the entire band, much love and happiness to you both!

Darren

Jody Lauf · Getting married on 11/26/2020

Best wedding band if you want a crowded dance floor all night long.

So happy that Mirage was once again available for our third daughter’s wedding. Can’t wait to party with them again. They will keep the party going all night and even the “I don’t dance” folks will not be able to stay in their seats. Best way to spend your wedding $. A night you and your friends will always remember if Mirage is a part of i

Sent on 10/25/2020

Jennifer Duffie · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Easy to work with

Mirage has been great to work with through the pandemic! They have been very commutative and have gone above and beyond for everything we have needed!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Claire

Claire Victoria · Married on 10/24/2020

Stress free wedding experience

What really set Mirage apart from the other bands was their communication, flexibility, and kindness. They are willing to travel out of state during a pandemic and deal with a unique schedule without any hesitation. The band invited me to a showcase at one of the members homes to be able to hear them live prior to booking and it was amazing! All of the members were very friendly and as soon as I heard them play “September” I was sold! About a month later COVID hit, and the stress of planning a wedding multiplied X100. Thankfully, Mirage stayed in communication with me and never caused me any stress during this crazy time. I am so glad that we booked Mirage for our upcoming wedding and can not wait to have them be apart of our big day!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Laura Mcclure · Married on 08/08/2020

Excellent experience

At one point in time in the early summer, my fiancé and I considered cancelling our big wedding in St. Louis and trying to put together a destination wedding in Florida for just our family. We talked with each of our vendors to gain their perspective of what our reception would look like if we were to continue with our original plans. Of the numerous vendors that we had booked (and they were all very helpful), Mirage Entertainment provided the most insight and help with talking through the change in plans going forward. Once our minds were made up, we didn't look back and thank goodness for that, it was a wonderful evening.

We even threw the band a curveball (notice the baseball reference as we are both HUGE Cards' fans) and asked them to learn a different first dance song three weeks before our wedding day. I was told, "don't worry about it, we got this." And they sure did! (Virtual hug to all members of Mirage!)

We often joked that it would be hard to social distance at our reception as our family and friends LOVE to dance! It did help a bit as we unfortunately could not have all the guests that had planned to attend, but they understood......thank you dear friends! After dinner, it was three hours of nonstop dancing, which is exactly what we wanted.

I could go on, but by now, I think you get the idea that we were overwhelmingly ecstatic with Mirage, not only their performance, but for being by our side through the 'nerve racking' times.

We are already talking about holding a one-year anniversary party next year and invite EVERYONE from our original guest list. And you can bet, Mirage will be part of that fun.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Laura for this glowing review and entrusting your big day with Mirage. All the best to you! We hope to see again in a year. :)

Lauren Boente · Married on 08/01/2020

Wonderful. Highly professional. Very personable.

Highly recommend this band for weddings. They provided an emcee for introductions as well. They were prompt and professional. They engaged the crowd. The music was excellent. Very entertaining. We received so many compliments on the live music.

Sent on 08/19/2020

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Lauren for that stellar review. We sure enjoyed playing for you and your guests. We wish you much love and happiness.

Tori · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing experience and amazing band!

One word describes this band....... WOW! Given the set of circumstances we were faced with altering our wedding plans due to the pandemic, Darren and Lou went above and beyond to help guide us through something we never envisioned being faced with. While our guest list was essentially cut in half, that didn't stop us from having the times of our lives. Hands down, Mirage was the highlight of our evening

Sent on 09/25/2020

Mirage's reply:

Tori....thanks for taking the time to provide this stellar review of Mirage, we were honored to be part of your special day! All the best to you two!

Clare · Married on 11/16/2019

Best Band Ever

I highly recommend the mirage band. They worked with us and learned all the songs we asked. The dance floor was packed all night.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Clare for taking the time to share your thoughts. We wish you and Ryan all the best.

Ali Schaefer · Married on 11/08/2019

The best band ever!

I couldn’t have asked for a better day or a better band. They played at our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dance. We’ve been receiving compliments non stop ever since and had the time of our lives. I couldn’t recommend them enough to anyone getting married. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
    My only wish is that we could do it all over again!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Ali for such a wonderful review! We truly enjoyed providing all the music for your special day!
    We wish you two all the best.

Laurren · Married on 10/15/2019

Amazing Band

Mirage made our day so special! The band was incredible and kept the guests dancing all night! The songs were amazing and everyone love them! Everyone is still complimenting them!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Lauren for your review, we sure enjoyed playing for you and your guests. All the best to you and Bryan.

Courtney Thomas · Married on 10/12/2019

Kept the party going!

The Mirage band was so great to work with. They responded quickly and professionally to all of our questions. Our dance floor was literally packed to the point where our guests were dancing on the carpet surrounding the dance floor all the way until the party was over at 11. They played a good mix of older and newer music that kept all ages dancing. They were very accommodating to what we wanted as a couple, including letting my husband's uncle play the harmonica with them for one song. We would highly recommend the Mirage to any couple who wants their wedding to be a fun experience for their guests!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Mirage's reply:

Courtney....thank you for the glowing review, we were honored to be a part of your wedding day! If we ever need a harmonica player, I know who to call. :)

Claire Minnick · Married on 10/05/2019

BEST Wedding Band

Mirage made our wedding reception an absolute blast!!! Guests did not leave the dance floor! They interacted with the crowd throughout the night and even let me sing a song to my groom! They learned our first dance songs which made the night even more special. Everyone needs Mirage to play their wedding reception. I promise you will not be disappointed! And your guests will thank you! It was the best night of our lives!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Claire for your wonderful review. Thank you for entrusting Mirage to be part of your special day. We wish you two all the best.

Chelsea · Married on 09/21/2019

Mirage is the best!

We couldn't have asked for a better band at our wedding. Mirage had the dancefloor rocking all night long. They are professional, very easy to work with, and can even learn special requests if given enough time. We had a fantastic wedding day and Mirage is a big part of the reason why.

Sent on 12/15/2019

Mirage's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review Mirage and entrusting the band to be such a large part of your special day. We wish you two all the best.

Brett · Married on 09/14/2019

Ashley and Brett

Awesome band! The dance floor was crowded all night long. Spectacular time! Thanks for everything you did for our wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Kelsey Ring · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing time

Mirage is the best! Very great to work with. They are amazing musicians and a great time!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Taylor Bartram · Married on 06/15/2019

Danced the night away!

Mirage was great to work with - they were very organized and communicated and coordinated everything perfectly. They are a VERY talented group! Everyone at our reception danced the entire night, which is exactly what we hoped for. They play a variety of songs to get every age out on the dance floor.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Taylor for this wonderful review. On behalf of Mirage, we wish you two the absolute best in life.

Natalie Grotewiel · Married on 06/08/2019

This band will make sure you have the time of your life!

My husband and I are so happy we picked Mirage for the entertainment at our wedding reception! Guests of all ages were on the dance floor all night long! They played a variety of music that always got the crowd going! Mirage was timely in all of their responses which made the planning go very smooth. I also received a lot of good feedback from my guests about how much they enjoyed Mirage! Would 10/10 recommend Mirage Entertainment for anyone who is planning an event such as a wedding reception!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Lisa Wagner · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Mirage was INCREDIBLE! They were so easy to work with and so professional. The talent they have is mind blowing! They even learned a song just for us and it was perfect! Everyone raved about how much fun and classy the band was. They absolutely made the night!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Lisa for such a stellar review. On behalf of Mirage, I wish you all the best and many years of happiness together.

Darren

Kelly Roettger · Married on 05/04/2019

Dance Party Extravaganza!

Mirage was absolutely perfect! We have attended 2 of our friends weddings where they have performed and knew we had to have them for our big day! They did not disappoint. The dance floor was never empty. Darren, Lou and the whole band were so easy to work with and made the planning stress free. Highly recommend! Wish we could redo our reception again next weekend!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Jennifer Suttmoeller · Married on 03/16/2019

An amazing night with Mirage

Mirage was amazing! We heard nothing but compliments from our guests about Mirage and the dance floor was crowded the entire night! I would not hesitate to recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Megan Braun · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly reco!

Mirage was such a great choice for a band! I had been to a wedding with them before and it was so much fun, everyone danced all night long. Honestly when choosing a wedding date, I worked hard to make it work with their availability (in addition to the venue). Lou and Darren were very easy to work with and the band even learned 2 new songs for us! We opted for a playlist during the dinner hour, since I had songs I specifically wanted played, but the band kept everyone on the dancefloor after that! In fact - I had a handful of people tell me it was the best wedding they had ever been to! #win

Sent on 03/27/2019

Mirage's reply:

Megan...thank you for the over the top review! It was an honor to be part of your special day!

Darren and Mirage.

Amy · Married on 03/02/2019

Made our special day an epic night of dancing we will never forget!!!

Best band!!! Our guests haven’t stopped raving about our wedding band- Mirage! We absolutely had the best night celebrating with non-stop dancing! Great people, great talent, amazing to work with! Couldn’t recommend Mirage more!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Amy for providing such a stellar review, we were honored to be part of your special day! On behalf of Mirage, we wish you all the best.