Mirage Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Jody
    Jody L. Getting married on 03/10/2022

Best party band for your wedding

We are using Mirage for the third time in November. They are fun, professional and know how to get the party started and keep the dance floor full all night. We would cut expenses for the wedding on other things, but would never have a wedding reception without Mirage.
    Chloe F. Married on 01/08/2022

Very easy and flexible to work with!

The Mirage Entertainment is absolutely AMAZING. All of you future brides out there, RUN right now to book them!! You will not regret it! They had the dance floor packed all night long, and played a variety of songs. They are all so easy to work with, and we are so glad that we picked them to sing at our wedding. The band even let my father-in-law sing a song with them. Thank you for making our day so special!!

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Chloe for your 'over the top' review. We sure enjoyed playing for you, Logan and your family and friends. On behalf of Mirage, I wish you the very best.

Darren
    Lauren C. Married on 10/16/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Mirage was absolutely amazing! They are incredibly talented and the lead singer’s voice is a force of nature. They had our guests dancing the ENTIRE night and when it was time to shut down, my guests kept chanting “one more song” (to which they played two fabulous more songs!). If you are thinking about having them as your wedding band, believe me, you will not regret it. Our wedding was a blast thanks to them! When I see wedding guests for the first time since my wedding, they were still praising Mirage as “top 3 wedding bands I have ever seen.” They also were incredibly accommodating to our wedding schedule and song selections. Our first dance song had a very particular melody & lead in and we wanted them to stick with that and they played it right on the beat so we could feel confident in our first dance. I can’t thank them enough for bringing our wedding to life. 1000% would recommend!

Mirage's reply:

Lauren...thank you for the over the top review. We certainly love to get this type of feedback from our clients. We wish you all the best.
    Brittany M. Married on 09/11/2021

Best Wedding Band in STL!

Mirage is hands down the best wedding band in St. Louis!!! We had changed our wedding plans on them 3 times- thanks Covid- and they rolled with all the punches! In all the planning stages, they were very responsive and helpful, ensuring they had all the necessary details. Setting up for the reception, the venue changed their plans of where to set up. Yet again, they rolled with the punches! (we al liked the new spot better anyways) Their music was incredible! The lead singers can SING! They knew what songs to play when and how to interact appropriately with the guests during songs. They let our friend play a song on the drums too, which was great. Mirage made our wedding receptions absolutely perfect. 100% recommend!!!

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Brittany for such a wonderful review. We were honored to be a part of your special day.

Jen Married on 08/07/2021

Mirage is a blast! Highly recommend!

I love live music so knew I wanted a band but didn't know where to start. I submitted a request through WeddingWire for bands and got a lot of groups reaching out to me. It was a little overwhelming. However, Mirage clearly stood out quickly. They're very professional and super helpful. I talked to the group a few times and they knew exactly how to make my wedding come together. They gave me ideas on songs for the ceremony, music for the cocktail hour, and tips on how to make the reception even better. My whole group was on the dance floor throughout the night. They even let my dad perform a couple songs with them. I couldn't have asked for a better band and planning experience. Very well priced and worth every penny.

Mirage's reply:

Jen.....thank you so much for your very kind words, we certainly enjoyed being such a large part of your special day. All the best to you and Ryan.
  • Megan
    Megan G. Married on 07/12/2021

5 Stars - recommend to anyone!

5 stars and would recommend to anyone looking for a band. They were easy to work with and so much fun. They have a wide variety of songs and are willing to work with you on sings. So happy with our choice and would book again in a heartbeat.
    Holly H. Married on 06/19/2021

Outstanding!

We loved having Mirage be a part of our big day! They made the night so fun and our guests danced the night away. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a band. You cannot go wrong!
    Jennifer W. Married on 06/12/2021

Excellent Band!

The band was very thorough and great to work with. More importantly, they were a blast and all of our guest danced the night away! We highly recommend!!!

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Jennifer for taking the time to post this review. We loved being part of your special day. On behalf of Mirage, we wish you all the best.
    Meghan B. Married on 06/05/2021

Excellent!

I can't say enough about Mirage Entertainment. They were fantastic for our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better band or music. All night guests were telling us how great they are and we couldn't agree more. Definitely would recommend them to any newly engaged couple. Thanks so much! Meghan and Nate

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Meghan for this wonderful review, it was an honor to be part of your special day. On behalf of Mirage, we wish you all the best.
  • Amber
    Amber B. Married on 05/08/2021

Excellent band!

Everyone at our wedding raved about the band! Mirage was easy to work with, flexible and responsive to all of our needs. We couldn’t have asked did a better experience!

Mirage's reply:

Amber....on behalf of Mirage, thank you for your kind words. We certainly enjoyed being a part of your special day. We wish you all the best.
  • Liz
    Liz T. Married on 04/09/2021

"Where's the bride?"...."On the dance floor!"

Mirage was AMAZING! They were great with communication and planning prior to the reception. They were on time the day of, even a little early! The music was phenomenal. Everyone was a dancing fool and I got so many compliments on my choice of band. They had played two songs by my request that they were more than happy to learn for us and freaking knocked it out of the park. I highly recommend Mirage for any of your party entertainment needs.

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Liz for those kind words, it was our absolute pleasure to be such a large part of your wedding day! All the best to you two.
    Carolyn M. Married on 02/05/2021

Wonderful wedding band!

I attended a wedding that Mirage played at and had so much fun that I asked the couple for the band's contact information to book them for my own wedding. They were extremely responsive, flexible and friendly during the planning stages of the wedding. They learned a song for our first dance and took requests for some of our other favorite songs. The night of the wedding they were so professional, listened to our guests requests and made it such a fun evening. You can really tell they enjoy what they do! We got so many compliments on our wedding music. You can't beat this 8-piece band for the price they offer. They even offer ceremony and cocktail hour music! I highly recommend Mirage!

Mirage's reply:

Carolyn...thank you for the glowing review, that was very kind of you. We were honored to be part of your special day. On behalf of the entire band, much love and happiness to you both!

Darren
    Jody L. Married on 11/26/2020

Best wedding band if you want a crowded dance floor all night long.

So happy that Mirage was once again available for our third daughter’s wedding. Can’t wait to party with them again. They will keep the party going all night and even the “I don’t dance” folks will not be able to stay in their seats. Best way to spend your wedding $. A night you and your friends will always remember if Mirage is a part of i
    Jennifer D. Married on 11/07/2020

Easy to work with

Mirage has been great to work with through the pandemic! They have been very commutative and have gone above and beyond for everything we have needed!
  • Claire
    Claire V. Married on 10/24/2020

Stress free wedding experience

What really set Mirage apart from the other bands was their communication, flexibility, and kindness. They are willing to travel out of state during a pandemic and deal with a unique schedule without any hesitation. The band invited me to a showcase at one of the members homes to be able to hear them live prior to booking and it was amazing! All of the members were very friendly and as soon as I heard them play “September” I was sold! About a month later COVID hit, and the stress of planning a wedding multiplied X100. Thankfully, Mirage stayed in communication with me and never caused me any stress during this crazy time. I am so glad that we booked Mirage for our upcoming wedding and can not wait to have them be apart of our big day!
    Alyssa Married on 09/12/2020

Mirage Reception 8/14

Mirage was a fantastic band! Everyone I spoke to after the reception couldn’t stop talking about how amazing they were, we all loved them. Thanks for doing our reception and making it amazing. Your band is something we will never forget.

Alyssa and Nick
    Laura M. Married on 08/08/2020

Excellent experience

At one point in time in the early summer, my fiancé and I considered cancelling our big wedding in St. Louis and trying to put together a destination wedding in Florida for just our family. We talked with each of our vendors to gain their perspective of what our reception would look like if we were to continue with our original plans. Of the numerous vendors that we had booked (and they were all very helpful), Mirage Entertainment provided the most insight and help with talking through the change in plans going forward. Once our minds were made up, we didn't look back and thank goodness for that, it was a wonderful evening.

We even threw the band a curveball (notice the baseball reference as we are both HUGE Cards' fans) and asked them to learn a different first dance song three weeks before our wedding day. I was told, "don't worry about it, we got this." And they sure did! (Virtual hug to all members of Mirage!)

We often joked that it would be hard to social distance at our reception as our family and friends LOVE to dance! It did help a bit as we unfortunately could not have all the guests that had planned to attend, but they understood......thank you dear friends! After dinner, it was three hours of nonstop dancing, which is exactly what we wanted.

I could go on, but by now, I think you get the idea that we were overwhelmingly ecstatic with Mirage, not only their performance, but for being by our side through the 'nerve racking' times.

We are already talking about holding a one-year anniversary party next year and invite EVERYONE from our original guest list. And you can bet, Mirage will be part of that fun.

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Laura for this glowing review and entrusting your big day with Mirage. All the best to you! We hope to see again in a year. :)
    Lauren B. Married on 08/01/2020

Wonderful. Highly professional. Very personable.

Highly recommend this band for weddings. They provided an emcee for introductions as well. They were prompt and professional. They engaged the crowd. The music was excellent. Very entertaining. We received so many compliments on the live music.

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Lauren for that stellar review. We sure enjoyed playing for you and your guests. We wish you much love and happiness.

Tori Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing experience and amazing band!

One word describes this band....... WOW! Given the set of circumstances we were faced with altering our wedding plans due to the pandemic, Darren and Lou went above and beyond to help guide us through something we never envisioned being faced with. While our guest list was essentially cut in half, that didn't stop us from having the times of our lives. Hands down, Mirage was the highlight of our evening

Mirage's reply:

Tori....thanks for taking the time to provide this stellar review of Mirage, we were honored to be part of your special day! All the best to you two!
  • Katie
    Katie B. Married on 12/28/2019

The BEST wedding band EVER

Truly, choosing Mirage for our wedding band was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From the very beginning they were so easy to work with, relaxed and so professional. It made the planning stress-free and fun! We didn't follow a typical timeline; not only were happy to accommodate they didn't miss a beat on the day of the event! They learned several songs just for us including our first dance song (a specific version too which was soo special) and also a special song to surprise my in-laws who were celebrating their 51st wedding anniversary the exact same day. It was such a special memory, thanks to Mirage. Once the formal dances were finished, they got right to work and truly got EVERYONE up and dancing! Our photographer ended up staying late just to capture it!! They truly made our day so special and memorable. People still talk about our wedding day, and remember it as one fun party - this is in huge part to Mirage. Thank you guys again - you all know how to party!
    Clare Married on 11/16/2019

Best Band Ever

I highly recommend the mirage band. They worked with us and learned all the songs we asked. The dance floor was packed all night.

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Clare for taking the time to share your thoughts. We wish you and Ryan all the best.

Ali S. Married on 11/08/2019

The best band ever!

I couldn’t have asked for a better day or a better band. They played at our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dance. We’ve been receiving compliments non stop ever since and had the time of our lives. I couldn’t recommend them enough to anyone getting married. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
    My only wish is that we could do it all over again!

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Ali for such a wonderful review! We truly enjoyed providing all the music for your special day!
    We wish you two all the best.

Laurren Married on 10/15/2019

Amazing Band

Mirage made our day so special! The band was incredible and kept the guests dancing all night! The songs were amazing and everyone love them! Everyone is still complimenting them!!

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Lauren for your review, we sure enjoyed playing for you and your guests. All the best to you and Bryan.
    Courtney T. Married on 10/12/2019

Kept the party going!

The Mirage band was so great to work with. They responded quickly and professionally to all of our questions. Our dance floor was literally packed to the point where our guests were dancing on the carpet surrounding the dance floor all the way until the party was over at 11. They played a good mix of older and newer music that kept all ages dancing. They were very accommodating to what we wanted as a couple, including letting my husband's uncle play the harmonica with them for one song. We would highly recommend the Mirage to any couple who wants their wedding to be a fun experience for their guests!

Mirage's reply:

Courtney....thank you for the glowing review, we were honored to be a part of your wedding day! If we ever need a harmonica player, I know who to call. :)
    Claire M. Married on 10/05/2019

BEST Wedding Band

Mirage made our wedding reception an absolute blast!!! Guests did not leave the dance floor! They interacted with the crowd throughout the night and even let me sing a song to my groom! They learned our first dance songs which made the night even more special. Everyone needs Mirage to play their wedding reception. I promise you will not be disappointed! And your guests will thank you! It was the best night of our lives!

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Claire for your wonderful review. Thank you for entrusting Mirage to be part of your special day. We wish you two all the best.