Mirage Reviews

Mirage 6
Mirage 7

Jennifer Suttmoeller · Married on 03/16/2019

An amazing night with Mirage

Mirage was amazing! We heard nothing but compliments from our guests about Mirage and the dance floor was crowded the entire night! I would not hesitate to recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Megan Braun · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly reco!

Mirage was such a great choice for a band! I had been to a wedding with them before and it was so much fun, everyone danced all night long. Honestly when choosing a wedding date, I worked hard to make it work with their availability (in addition to the venue). Lou and Darren were very easy to work with and the band even learned 2 new songs for us! We opted for a playlist during the dinner hour, since I had songs I specifically wanted played, but the band kept everyone on the dancefloor after that! In fact - I had a handful of people tell me it was the best wedding they had ever been to! #win

Sent on 03/27/2019

Mirage's reply:

Megan...thank you for the over the top review! It was an honor to be part of your special day!

Darren and Mirage.

Amy · Married on 03/02/2019

Made our special day an epic night of dancing we will never forget!!!

Best band!!! Our guests haven’t stopped raving about our wedding band- Mirage! We absolutely had the best night celebrating with non-stop dancing! Great people, great talent, amazing to work with! Couldn’t recommend Mirage more!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Amy for providing such a stellar review, we were honored to be part of your special day! On behalf of Mirage, we wish you all the best.

Alisha Beckmann · Married on 01/26/2019

Wedding reception in Germantown, IL

Mirage was an amazing band for our beautiful wedding day! They were everything we could of asked for and more! The dance floor was packed all night long and we received so many compliments!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Alisha for your thoughtful review. We were honored to be part of your special day, it was quite the party! All the best to you and Spencer.

Katelyn Biros · Married on 01/12/2019

Incredible!!!

I don’t have enough good things to say about this band!! Our wedding was on the weekend of the huge snowstorm in St. Louis and they made it to the venue early to make sure they made it on time, they kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night, even during their breaks. I was blown away and would absolutely recommend Miarage to anyone. They were our “splurge” for our wedding and it was absolutely worth it! Absolutely incredible!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Katelyn for such a wonderful review. We are glad everything worked out so well, despite Mother Nature's attempt to dampen the party! :)
  • Katie

Katie Pino · Married on 11/17/2018

The wow factor you are looking for

Booking Mirage for our wedding was the best and easiest decision we made for our wedding. If you book Mirage you are guaranteed to have an epic wedding filled with dancing, fun, and a packed house all the way to the very end of your wedding. We were at a wedding 2 years ago that Mirage played at and we decided right then and there we would book them for ours one day. I think my husband proposed to me so he could have a wedding and book this band...:). It was everything we wanted and more and our friends have not stopped talking about them. They also went above and beyond by learning 2 special songs we requested, they made a special GOBO to light up the dance floor with our names on it, and also drove in from St. Louis to Kansas City no problem. I would recommend to anyone planning a wedding or event to do themselves a favor and put booking this band at the top of their list when working out your wedding or event budget. It is worth it and you get so much bang for your buck. They are the WOW factor that every bride and groom is looking for when planning a wedding that everyone will remember and talk about for all the years to come

Sent on 11/19/2018

Mirage's reply:

Katie....thank you SO much for your very kind words. It was quite the party and we were honored to be a part of it. All the best to you and Nick!

Shlomit · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful!

As an Israeli, who is used to a totally different type of weddings, the band was awesome, keeping everyone happy and created a great atmosphere. Is was a wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Mirage's reply:

Shlomit....thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. These type of reviews help newly engaged couples navigate their planning journey for their big day. All the best to you and Jacob!

Ali Crowell · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Wedding Band Ever

Mirage was our band for our October wedding, and it was by far the best wedding planning decision we made! They were so easy to work with, accommodated every request, made the experience stress free, and got everyone on the dance floor moving! They have a splendid personality, and they are extremely talented! I would highly recommend Mirage for any event!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Ali for sharing your thoughts. We were honored to be part of your special day!

• Tenley

Tenley McHarg · Married on 09/22/2018

Our guests raved about this band!

Our guests gushed about Mirage! We had some specific requests for more of a jazz brunch feel (since our reception was during the middle of the day), and they certainly delivered. They even allowed the groom to play a specific requested song with them on his trumpet, which was a highlight. While we had less dancing than most receptions due to the time of day, they were still able to fill the dance floor. They learned our first dance song too, because it wasn't in their repertoire, and played it beautifully. We went with Mirage because they were the most down-to-earth and fun band we interviewed, and we are so pleased! I think you will be too.

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Mirage 8
    Mirage 9
    Mirage 10

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Tenley and Kevin for entrusting Mirage to be part of your very special day. We wish you all the happiness life has to offer!

Hannah · Married on 08/03/2018

Where to start! Working with Mirage was easy, fun, and professional. From the very beginning they were communicative, thorough, and enthusiastic about our wedding! The dance floor at the reception was full the entire night with young people, singles, couples, and my husband and my grandparents and all having an absolute blast!! The videos taken of the dance floor were full of people laughing and having a blast- thanks to Mirage!!!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Mirage 11

Mirage's reply:

Hannah....thank you so much for your very kind words, it was quite the party. And we enjoyed working w/ you and John throughout the planning process all the way through to the last song! All the best to you, you're a great couple.
    Mirage

Kristine · Married on 06/09/2018

If you are looking for a wedding band- you’ve found the best! Mirage traveled to Columbia, MO and performed for our wedding reception and I couldn’t say enough wonderful things about them. They were very organized and timely with responding during my planning process, so easy to work with, and on the evening of my wedding they had everyone on the dance floor the whole night! We had so many compliments on our band! We would chose Mirage over and over again to play at our wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Kristine for your wonderful review of Mirage, it's very much appreciated. God bless you and Code.

Tricia · Married on 06/02/2018

Mirage was absolutely amazing!! We do not have enough GREAT things to say about the whole band, they really kept the entire party on the dance floor the whole night! It was such a wonderful time and they were the best!! From the first phone call to the very end of the evening, we could not have been happier with our choice! I had so many guests come up to us at the end of the night and thank us for choosing such an unbelievable band, and I can't thank Mirage enough for making our wedding night the best night ever! I would HIGHLY recommend Mirage to anyone who wants a FUN and memorable evening!!

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Mirage 12
    Mirage 13
    Mirage 14
    Mirage 15

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Tricia for such a wonderful review, we were honored to be part of your very special day. All the best to you!

Emily · Married on 05/18/2018

Mirage was amazing at our wedding! The dance floor was packed all night long with people having a blast. Great guys to work with!!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/12/2018

I absolutely loved having Mirage as our wedding band! We saw them at another friends wedding and made the decision almost right away that we wanted them. One of the easiest decisions of the whole wedding process. They were easy to get ahold of by email, which is perfect for me. But my mother also talked to them on the phone when she had questions. They also learned all of our first dance songs and tweaked them per our requests. We even paid for an extra hour and I’m glad we did because our guests asked for an encore. You will not regret having them at your wedding!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Mirage's reply:

Courtney.....thank you so much for the glowing review, it's truly appreciated. God's blessings to you and Luke.

Darren and Mirage.

HOPE · Married on 02/17/2018

The band was amazing! Very friendly and professional. Couldn’t imagine our wedding reception without them! Would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Hope for taking time to review the band, we certainly appreciate it. All the best to you both.

Samantha · Married on 01/20/2018

I was getting compliments on these guys before we even had our first song. They loved the background music during dinner!!!! The MC was funny! The two singers were awesome. So much energy and life these guys have. Every single band member was amazing. I would recommend them to anyone. They play everything...so everyone is happy and has something they love to dance to. I’m sad my day is over because they pushed it over the top!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Mirage's reply:

Samantha...WOW, that's quite the review, thank you so much! We wish you all the best.

Laura · Married on 11/18/2017

THIS BAND IS AMAZING!!!! It's hard to express adequately, but Mirage was absolutely phenomenal! Our #1 goals was to have everyone dance all night and Mirage completely exceeded our expectations. It felt like we had our own private concert all night. They are truly amazing and unique with their large horn section and their ability to play anything! Darren put a person touch on it and kept everyone laughing and entertained all night. Lou was also incredible and helped me with all the details no matter how small or large they may have been. Everyone keeps talking about our wedding and how amazing our band was.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Laura for that glowing review, we certainly appreciate you taking the time to review Mirage. We wish you all the best and hope you stay in touch.

Chris · Married on 10/08/2017

We asked a ton of them, and they delivered all of it and more with a smile. I played for years in a wedding band and I highly recommend them as a groom and a musician. Thanks, Mirage!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Mirage's reply:

Chris...thanks so much for the kind remarks. We enjoyed being part of your special day and backing you on the John Coltrane tune, nice job! All the best to you and Rachel.
  • elizandreste

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

Mirage played at our September 30, 2017 wedding reception and cocktail hour in Quincy, Illinois, at the Quincy Country Club. They were absolutely amazing - for the cocktail hour, which was under an open tent on the golf course, they had someone playing the piano for some lighter background music, which was perfect, and then for the reception we had the 8 piece band. We got so many compliments from everyone about how fantastic the band was, and true to their word, the dance floor was packed all night. They were very easy to work with from the initial meeting to the end, and knew every song we asked them to play. Would highly recommend them even if you're not from the greater St. Louis area. Quincy is about 2 hours away and it was no issue.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Mirage's reply:

Thanks Liz, we had an absolute blast playing for you two. All the best and thanks for taking the time to submit this glorius review.

Kristin · Married on 09/16/2017

If you are getting married, you HAVE to book Mirage! Everyone at our wedding couldn't stop talking about how great the band was. Mirage played a great selection of music that people of all ages loved and kept the party going. Our dance floor was packed from the beginning of the night until the very end! Everyone in the band is super friendly and they truly want to make your night special. My husband and I will definitely be finding out where they are playing in the future to go listen to them play and have date nights!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Bailey · Married on 09/09/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better band for our wedding! The dance floor was packed the entire night, and our guests wanted more and more as the night came to an end. I highly recommend the Mirage Entertainment for any occasion. They were very easy to work with, and even learned two songs we had requested!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Mirage's reply:

Thank you Bailey for providing this review, it's very much appreciated. We wish you all the best!

Brooke · Married on 07/15/2017

Mirage was so helpful and flexible with my indecisiveness! They pointed me in the right direction for every song choice and put on an amazing show! Our dance floor was packed from the moment they started until the night was over. Our guests were raving and cheering for more ☺️ They come very highly recommended!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Mirage's reply:

Brooke...thank you for taking the time to review Mirage, and only one day after the reception, wow!
    We wish you and Jonathan all the best. Hope you stay in touch.

C. · Married on 07/08/2017

I am so grateful that we were able to have Mirage Entertainment as our wedding band. They were truly AMAZING and were the highlight of our reception. They had everyone dancing the entire evening, played great songs and were the best band I have ever heard. Even two weeks after the wedding, guests are still telling me how wonderful the band was and how they plan to use them in the future. Additionally, I met with several of the band members before the wedding and they were very professional and genuinely kind people. We couldn't have selected better entertainment for our wedding and I can't wait to attend future weddings Mirage is playing at. If I could give 10 stars, I would!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Mirage's reply:

It doesn't get much better than this, thank you so much for sharing your review on Wedding Wire.

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

We would not change have changed a thing related to our experience with Mirage!! The crowd was so and involved and I whole heartedly believe it was due to the performance Mirage presented. Numerous people were giving compliments and asking for theee contact information throughout the night!! We appreciate your professionalism and talent.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Mirage's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for your wonderful and timely review. We wish you and Colin all the best. Hope you stay in touch.

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2017

The crowd loved the band especially the vocalist and multiple instruments. Our twenty-something friends to sixty-something parents flocked to the dance floor all night. The band kept the crowd going with great variety throughout the night. We partied all night starting with the piano during cocktail hour, sweet vocals during dinner, and then party music all night. My only complaint is that a few clouds in the sky prevented the band from setting up in my desired location (outside). It never rained, not even a drop. I really wish we could have set up outside. If you book this band in St. Louis May/June, know that it is extremely unlikely that the band will set up outside.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Mirage's reply:

Ashley...thank you for choosing Mirage to be part of your special day, we certainly enjoyed ourselves and wish you all the best.