76 Reviews for Mirage

Ceremony (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Gobo Projector (2)
75 Mirage Reviews

Where to start! Working with Mirage was easy, fun, and professional. From the very beginning they were communicative, thorough, and enthusiastic about our wedding! The dance floor at the reception was full the entire night with young people, singles, couples, and my husband and my grandparents and all having an absolute blast!! The videos taken of the dance floor were full of people laughing and having a blast- thanks to Mirage!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

If you are looking for a wedding band- you’ve found the best! Mirage traveled to Columbia, MO and performed for our wedding reception and I couldn’t say enough wonderful things about them. They were very organized and timely with responding during my planning process, so easy to work with, and on the evening of my wedding they had everyone on the dance floor the whole night! We had so many compliments on our band! We would chose Mirage over and over again to play at our wedding!

Profile Picture Kristine, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mirage was absolutely amazing!! We do not have enough GREAT things to say about the whole band, they really kept the entire party on the dance floor the whole night! It was such a wonderful time and they were the best!! From the first phone call to the very end of the evening, we could not have been happier with our choice! I had so many guests come up to us at the end of the night and thank us for choosing such an unbelievable band, and I can't thank Mirage enough for making our wedding night the best night ever! I would HIGHLY recommend Mirage to anyone who wants a FUN and memorable evening!!

Profile Picture Tricia, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Mirage was amazing at our wedding! The dance floor was packed all night long with people having a blast. Great guys to work with!!!

Profile Picture Emily , 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

I absolutely loved having Mirage as our wedding band! We saw them at another friends wedding and made the decision almost right away that we wanted them. One of the easiest decisions of the whole wedding process. They were easy to get ahold of by email, which is perfect for me. But my mother also talked to them on the phone when she had questions. They also learned all of our first dance songs and tweaked them per our requests. We even paid for an extra hour and I’m glad we did because our guests asked for an encore. You will not regret having them at your wedding!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The band was amazing! Very friendly and professional. Couldn’t imagine our wedding reception without them! Would highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture HOPE, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I was getting compliments on these guys before we even had our first song. They loved the background music during dinner!!!! The MC was funny! The two singers were awesome. So much energy and life these guys have. Every single band member was amazing. I would recommend them to anyone. They play everything...so everyone is happy and has something they love to dance to. I’m sad my day is over because they pushed it over the top!

Profile Picture Samantha , 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

THIS BAND IS AMAZING!!!! It's hard to express adequately, but Mirage was absolutely phenomenal! Our #1 goals was to have everyone dance all night and Mirage completely exceeded our expectations. It felt like we had our own private concert all night. They are truly amazing and unique with their large horn section and their ability to play anything! Darren put a person touch on it and kept everyone laughing and entertained all night. Lou was also incredible and helped me with all the details no matter how small or large they may have been. Everyone keeps talking about our wedding and how amazing our band was.

Profile Picture Laura, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mirage helped make our wedding a wonderful event! Their high energy, great sound and exceptional service made it an unforgettable evening. They even let the groom and I get up and sing on stage with them! We definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a band that will get the crowd dancing at their event.

Profile Picture Emma, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We asked a ton of them, and they delivered all of it and more with a smile. I played for years in a wedding band and I highly recommend them as a groom and a musician. Thanks, Mirage!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Mirage played at our September 30, 2017 wedding reception and cocktail hour in Quincy, Illinois, at the Quincy Country Club. They were absolutely amazing - for the cocktail hour, which was under an open tent on the golf course, they had someone playing the piano for some lighter background music, which was perfect, and then for the reception we had the 8 piece band. We got so many compliments from everyone about how fantastic the band was, and true to their word, the dance floor was packed all night. They were very easy to work with from the initial meeting to the end, and knew every song we asked them to play. Would highly recommend them even if you're not from the greater St. Louis area. Quincy is about 2 hours away and it was no issue.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Sample Music, Willing to Travel

If you are getting married, you HAVE to book Mirage! Everyone at our wedding couldn't stop talking about how great the band was. Mirage played a great selection of music that people of all ages loved and kept the party going. Our dance floor was packed from the beginning of the night until the very end! Everyone in the band is super friendly and they truly want to make your night special. My husband and I will definitely be finding out where they are playing in the future to go listen to them play and have date nights!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We couldn't have asked for a better band for our wedding! The dance floor was packed the entire night, and our guests wanted more and more as the night came to an end. I highly recommend the Mirage Entertainment for any occasion. They were very easy to work with, and even learned two songs we had requested!

Profile Picture Bailey, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Gobo Projector, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Mirage was so helpful and flexible with my indecisiveness! They pointed me in the right direction for every song choice and put on an amazing show! Our dance floor was packed from the moment they started until the night was over. Our guests were raving and cheering for more ☺️ They come very highly recommended!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Willing to Travel

I am so grateful that we were able to have Mirage Entertainment as our wedding band. They were truly AMAZING and were the highlight of our reception. They had everyone dancing the entire evening, played great songs and were the best band I have ever heard. Even two weeks after the wedding, guests are still telling me how wonderful the band was and how they plan to use them in the future. Additionally, I met with several of the band members before the wedding and they were very professional and genuinely kind people. We couldn't have selected better entertainment for our wedding and I can't wait to attend future weddings Mirage is playing at. If I could give 10 stars, I would!

Profile Picture C., 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We would not change have changed a thing related to our experience with Mirage!! The crowd was so and involved and I whole heartedly believe it was due to the performance Mirage presented. Numerous people were giving compliments and asking for theee contact information throughout the night!! We appreciate your professionalism and talent.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The crowd loved the band especially the vocalist and multiple instruments. Our twenty-something friends to sixty-something parents flocked to the dance floor all night. The band kept the crowd going with great variety throughout the night. We partied all night starting with the piano during cocktail hour, sweet vocals during dinner, and then party music all night. My only complaint is that a few clouds in the sky prevented the band from setting up in my desired location (outside). It never rained, not even a drop. I really wish we could have set up outside. If you book this band in St. Louis May/June, know that it is extremely unlikely that the band will set up outside.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Mirage had all of our guests on the dance floor all night. They kept the night lively and we had multiple guests come up to us at the wedding and say how much they loved the band. We would highly recommend them for a wedding or other special event!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mirage is amazing! They've played at two of our families wedding receptions. They kept the party alive and the dance floor packed. I highly highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Alecia, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We just celebrated the recent out of state weddings, of our daughter and youngest son and their spouses, with a "Hometown" reception and we are so happy we chose Mirage to provide our evening of music! We heard compliments all evening about how awesome Mirage was! Darren George, the manager, made it easy to plan out our package and was VERY responsive to my inquiries! Working with Darren and Lou ( lead guitarist) on our song selection was easy too. The vocalists and musicians of Mirage are top notch. We highly and enthusiastically recommend Mirage for your reception, party, or event as well as any WE would plan in the future- Mirage is that great! (P.S.) We were pleasantly surprised when Darren George offered a military discount upon hearing our new son- in- law had served as an officer in the Marines!

Profile Picture Joan, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Could not have asked for a better band to play on our wedding day! The guests fell in love with them they did such an amazing job! Some of the nicest people you will ever meet!

Profile Picture User7687269, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mirage was perfect for our New Years Eve wedding! Darren and Lou were amazing to work with while planning our wedding. They were always very timely with their responses and willing to do anything they could to make our day special. The band sounded great and kept our guests on the dance floor the whole night. We couldn't have asked for a better group to perform at our wedding!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I have known the drummer of Mirage for quite a while. He always mentioned he played in a band, and that if I ever got married to look them up. Well, that was one of the best decisions we made! The entire band is both professional and very talented. Everyone at the reception kept commenting on how great the band was and taking their cards as well. They made the entire evening so much fun and can play such a wide variety of music! I hope I have another occasion for which I can book them someday!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Mirage had our wedding guests up and dancing from the moment we finished dinner until the band played a final encore for the screaming crowd! Mirage was professional, responsive, and accommodating through the entire process! So nice and easy to work with! They learned my husband's and my song, and played it perfectly for our first dance. We have received SO many compliments on Mirage. They made our wedding reception a fun, lively, unforgettable party!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Sample Music, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Mirage is amazing!! They are so accommodating and eager to work with you. They will keep the party going all night long as they play the crowd very well. They will meet with you a week or two before the wedding to go over all the final details and make sure everything is perfect. If you want any personal song choices they will work with you and rehearse ahead of time to make it possible. They are very professional and easy to work with. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System