Mirabel Floral Design Reviews

Mirabel Floral Design 7
  • Krystal

Krystal 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Best florist ever!

Vivienne and her team were awesome! She was super helpful and very accomodating with last minute requests. And I got so many compliments on my flowers for my wedding! Plus her prices could not be beat. I would 100% pick her again!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Mirabel Floral Design's reply:

Thanks Krystal for your kind review, I鈥檓 so glad you got so much compliments on your wedding! Thanks again for letting me be a part of your celebration!

Christina Chen 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Bridesmaids Proposal 馃拹

When I wanted to propose to my bridesmaids, I reached out to Vivienne from Mirabel Floral Designs to arrange a center piece for my dinner table!
    She made two elegant & beautiful center pieces in warm honey & dusty rose colors with a lot of greenery, which are the floral colors we want for our wedding! It was great to see a mock up of what we鈥檒l be doing for our wedding!!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Mirabel Floral Design 8
    Mirabel Floral Design 9

Mirabel Floral Design's reply:

Thanks Christina for your compliments. I am so excited about your color palette and venue, looking forward to your wedding. It鈥檚 going to look amazing!

Kenny Nguyen 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible decoration

Thank you for your flower inspiration decoration and creative vision that make our wedding day a dream comes true. As expected that we ran on decorating budget, but you still were able to work around our budget and still make beautiful decoration arrangement in our wedding.
    Your professionalism speaks for it all and show it in our beautiful wedding pictures and videos. We have nothing, but good things to roam about your service quality and would highly recommend your services to everyone. Thank you again for making our dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Brian

Brian Chan 路 Married on 06/05/2019

A Very Special Experience

My Fianc茅 and I met Vivienne at our venue's (Calamigos Equestrians) Food tasting night. Vivienne had done all the sample floral centerpieces for the event and they were absolutely amazing. So amazing that I hunted her down at the food tasting and I made an appointment with her that night.

Vivienne met with my parents, my fianc茅 and I and made us completely comfortable. She was able to listen to my ideas and knew exactly what I was talking about. She showed us pictures of her past creations to give us ideas of how everything would look. She turned my expensive grandiose ideas into a reality (and an affordable one)!

Mirabel Floral Design blew everyone out of the water with their gorgeous set up on the day of our wedding. All of our guest kept coming up to us an commening on the center pieces which were a mix of 3 tall cylinder vases that were filled with water with flowers submerged in the water and then a floating candle and shorter beautiful floral centerpieces.

I would 100% recommend using Mirablel Floral Design. Vivienne will not let you down!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Mirabel Floral Design 10
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Drake 路 Married on 05/26/2019

Easy to work with and beautiful florals!

Vivienne at Mirabel Floral Designs was wonderful to work with. I asked if I could have a meeting with her in person to take a look at what she was thinking, and she was more than happy to welcome my (now) husband and me to her shop. We looked at a few options and she explained her process and timeline. Once booked, we were basically already on the same page about what would be needed for the day. During the last few weeks we had to make some changes to the amount of items, and she was happy to oblige. I also wanted to change the coloring of some of the flowers at the last minute because the ones she sent me pictures of were slightly too pink for my lavender hue. Again, she very flexible and made the change. My flowers looked gorgeous on the day! She is also very reasonably priced, which was very important for us. I would highly recommend Vivienne!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Mirabel Floral Design 11
    Mirabel Floral Design 12
    Mirabel Floral Design 13
    Mirabel Floral Design 14
    Mirabel Floral Design 15

Mirabel Floral Design's reply:

Thanks for your kind review and allowed me to be a part of your beautiful wedding day, you two are the sweetest couple !

monica 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Outstanding service and communication

One of the most important things when you hire a vendor for your special day or event is communication and Vivienne is really good at understanding and envisioning what you want and bringing it to real life. She鈥檚 patient and very talented with a fresh and unique look. She made a bouquet for my engagement shooting and I was in awe when I saw it. Can鈥檛 wait to see what else she has to offer on my big day!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Mirabel Floral Design 16

Mirabel Floral Design's reply:

Thanks Monica for trusting me with both your engagement bouquet and your upcoming wedding鈥檚 flowers.

Christine 路 Married on 12/01/2018

100% Satisfied

Vivienne at Mirabel Floral Design was simply a dream come true for me. I had a very strict budget in mind for the florals of my wedding. Almost every vendor I contacted had a minimum budget that far exceeded mine. I was thinking about doing the florals myself, but luckily I found Vivienne through an acquaintance.

First of all, Vivienne was very easy to communicate with and responded promptly to all my messages via email and text. Secondly, she was accommodating to my budget and found a way to make it all work with the style and flower choices I had in mind.

Vivienne was very sweet and easy to work with. She even provided me a sample of my centerpieces to take home with me! The end result was even better than I had imagined. It literally was a dream come true.

Working with this florist definitely took a huge load off of my shoulders. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for any special occasion.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Mirabel Floral Design's reply:

Thanks Christine for your kind reviews! It鈥檚 such a pleasure to create beautiful flowers arrangements that work for you and your budget. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day !
  • Mariana

Mariana Keelaghan 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Vivienne鈥檚 design made our wedding dreamy!

My husband and I got married last November and Vivienne made it amazing with her floral arrangements. She was so amazing to work with, and as some one who has no knowledge about arrangements or colors, I am so grateful to her for working with me. She made me the most beautiful bouquet and arch, and kept in touch with me throughout the preparations. She considered every single small detail, and that made a difference, that made it all so beautiful. Thank you, Vivienne!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Mirabel Floral Design 17
    Mirabel Floral Design 18
    Mirabel Floral Design 19
    Mirabel Floral Design 20
    Mirabel Floral Design 21

Mirabel Floral Design's reply:

Thanks Mariana for your kind review, it truly makes my work satisfied! Thanks for letting me a part of your beautiful day!

Christine Nguyen 路 Married on 11/03/2018

I would love to use Mirabel Floral service for future events

Vivienne is a delightful person, she makes me a worriless bride on my special day, with fantastic flower service. She went beyond her tasks to make sure the flower as beautiful as it could be, she also gave me extra flowers to make each bouquet look much more gorgeous with no additional costs. Definitely I will recommend her and use her service again.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Mirabel Floral Design's reply:

Thanks Christine for trusting me to design your wedding floral. I had so much fun and freedom to create a unique look for your event!

Tim Dole 路 Married on 09/23/2018

A Joy to Work With, Beautiful Arrangements

I wanted to gift the "floral package" to my sister for her wedding, but being a guy, I know nothing about flowers, color coordination and arrangements. After a friend referred me to Mirabel Floral Design when I decided to gift the "floral package" to my sister for wedding, I setup an appt with the owner Vivienne for consultation and the rest was made easy. Vivienne asked good questions like theme, personality of the bride/groom, flower and color preferences (if I know any), budget, and then delivered the most artistic, beautiful arrangements given those budget considerations. Vivienne was patient, courteous and flexible.
    The wedding was on the smaller side, and the floral designs by Mirabel were just exquisite in highlighting this momentous occasion for our family. Thank you Vivienne for creating the atmosphere that is forever imprinted in our memories (and photos) for years to come! :)

Sent on 10/29/2018

Mirabel Floral Design's reply:

Thanks Tim for giving me the opportunity to design your sister's wedding. I'm so glad the floral designs turned out gorgeous and perfect to your sister's wedding themes!

Vanessa Dougherty 路 Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing florist and beautiful flowers

I had a small wedding with about 100 guests and I wanted the flowers to look cozy, classy and full. I had referral from a friend to reach out to Mirabel Floral Design and check it out. After talking to Vivienne and seeing her designs, I knew she would be best to do my wedding flowers. She was very helpful in helping me choose the look and the type of flowers that would go with my dress. Her design was beautiful yet romantic and went well with my vision. My bouquet was amazing and I had so many compliments from family and friends. She responds quickly and was very attentive to my requests. Set up and delivery was on time. I鈥檓 so glad I chose Mirabel to be my florist and will definitely tell my friends about the good experience I had. Thanks Vivienne!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Catharina

Catharina 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Vivienne made my dreams come true on my wedding day! She is so creative and has an eye for making everything look so elegant and beautiful! She is so thoughtful and caring about each detail, which you can see throughout all of her work. She is also very mindful when it comes to your budget by coming up with different ideas and options to make sure you can get what you've always wanted! I mean, what bride doesn't want that, right? She totally blew me away by how passionate she is about her craft and I was speechless when I saw the most gorgeous arrangements she made for my wedding day!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Mirabel Floral Design 29
    Mirabel Floral Design 30
    Mirabel Floral Design 31

Mirabel Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Catharina for the gorgeous photos of your wedding and your compliments. It was such a beautiful honor to be part of your special day and contribute to making your dream wedding come true !

Cynthia 路 Married on 07/15/2018

So happy with how the event turned out

It was a last minute event for us and we're so glad we've found Mirabel Florals through referral. Vivienne, the owner is very dedicate and meticulous which you could tell through the little details she puts into her work. What I appreciate most is she's patient and willing to work within your budget yet still able to deliver high quality flower designs. Most of my guests complimented on how beautiful and romantic the flowers were which confirm that I had made the right decision for choosing mirabel floral. I think her styles are modern, elegance and romantic so if you're one of those bride that's looking for a touch of romance on your big day, I highly recommend to give Vivienne a try. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Mirabel Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Cynthia for your compliments on my work details. It means so much to me when my client appreciates my effort, that's always been my goal to deliver beyond expectations. I had such an inspiring time working on your even'ts floral design!

Tru 路 Married on 07/14/2018

What a dream vendor! Vivienne was a pleasure to work with. She communicated extremely well and seems to know our floral needs better than we do! Love her modern and minimalistic style.
    Definitely recommend her to any modern brides.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Vicky 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Vivienne does an amazing job with flowers for weddings. My husband is a wedding photographer and We know that flowers is one of the most important decor for weddings that can鈥檛 be taken lightly. Pictures will revealed how beautiful a couple鈥檚 wedding by flowers. Her style is very romantic, simple, fine art, and timeless. I鈥檓 a second shooter and working with her is a breeze, she knows the best tastes in this industry and it helps us to have beautiful pictures for our portfolio. It鈥檚 a win win situation!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Mirabel Floral Design 32

Timothy 路 Married on 07/07/2018

The floral arrangements were a huge highlight of our wedding. More feats of artistry than simply decorations of flowers. They added a tremendous touch of class to the reception. Highly recommend Mirabel Floral Design!

Sent on 10/13/2018