Mira Photographs Reviews

61 Reviews for Mira Photographs

• Ashlea

Ashlea Weeks Dendy · Getting married on 02/06/2021

Engagement/Wedding Photos

Michelle did a great job on our engagement and elopement photos. We absolutely love them! She’s very professional and it’s obvious that she knows what she is doing. We can’t wait to work with her again for our bigger wedding in February!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Andrea · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing, she met all expectations!

Michelle is the best photographer ever! She was so professional and helped so much! She made sure all I wanted happen. We loved receiving a timeline and being structured and organize!! Loved her so much! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/14/2020
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/10/2020

Gorgeous Photography!

It was a pleasure working with Michelle. The care and attention that we received from Michelle on our wedding day was priceless and the quality of our wedding photos blew us away. We are truly thankful to have these beautiful moments captured of our special day. I couldn't recommend Mira Photographs enough!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Cheyanne

Cheyanne Nicole Perry · Married on 10/01/2020

Perfect Photographer!

Michelle is wonderful! She did both my engagement session and my wedding ceremony. The photos turned out beautiful! I also appreciated how accommodating she has been throughout the entire process, as some of the wedding dates changed last minute due to the pandemic.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Madison Baker · Married on 08/02/2020

Amazing wedding photographer!

Michelle was absolutely amazing to work with! She captured the wedding photos of our dreams, and worked with us to make sure we were comfortable throughout the whole process. She was also flexible and worked with us throughout all of our changes due to covid. I couldn’t recommend Mira Photographs enough!!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Jordan Tessmann · Married on 07/25/2020

A dream come true!!

Mira photographs is so awesome!! Michelle is so sweet and awesome to work with! We we newbies at having our pictures taken but she made it so fun and the pictures were amazing!! 10/10 recommend!!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Mandy Vaughan · Married on 08/24/2019

Heartwarming

Michelle was one of the most important pieces of our day. Not only is she professional, she is so much fun. She made us laugh, made us comfortable, and is extremely talented. She listened to what we were looking for in pictures, but also guided us. From our engagement pictures to our wedding, Michelle has become a friend who I will appreciate every time I look back at our pictures. I would recommend her to anyone !!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Katie

Katie Stevens · Married on 06/27/2019

The Best Photographer

Michelle was an absolute dream to work with! She made us feel comfortable and understood our personality and our dry jokes. She answered all of our questions whether they were wedding related or not. We used Mira Photography for both our engagement session and our wedding. When we were feeling weird about taking photos in Fall's Park with everyone watching, she was able to joke around with us and help us relax. The day of the wedding she was prompt and joking around with me and my family, and listening to my mother's demands. All in all, she's amazing and she helped me through the wedding process when I got stuck on anything. And she kept us on track the day of the wedding, even when the Groomsmen weren't on time.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Thornburgh · Married on 06/08/2019

The highest caliber wedding photographer

When we began searching for our photographer initially it was a daunting task. Go on to any wedding planning website and you'll be inundated with professionals with varying price ranges and quality of portfolios. Michelle's photography kept popping up on different search engines and I decided to reach out. Of all the potential photographers what stood out first was how polite she was and her quickness to set up a coffee date to discuss our planning. After our first meeting, I had no doubt she would be an excellent photographer and comfortable vendor to work with. What I didn't know is exactly how high caliber of a professional we had just hired.
    Our wedding was outdoors, and so because of that, it poured rain. We lost power, trees went down blocking guests from arriving to the venue, the ceremony was postponed 1 1/2 hr. The entire time as I was pacing in my bridal suite Michelle was there to help me keep my cool (and also snapping some of the purest candid shots). Once we were finally able to get the show on the road she was out in the rain with us capturing our ceremony. She was unphased, upbeat, helped give me guidance, and was a true professional.
    The day we received our wedding pictures I was overwhelmed with joy. They're stunning, and if you didn't know any different our wedding looks absolutely perfect. Not only am I and my new husband completely pleased with her photography the response from friends and family has been overwhelming. A friend said "...You're literally a Pinterest wedding dream". In summary, I truly feel like without hiring Mira Photographs our wedding day wouldn't have been captured in such a gorgeous way, and working with Michelle was even more of a treat. Your wedding day is stressful, but keeping professionals who know how to work around obstacles by your side will make all the difference.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding photographer of my dreams!

My husband and I met with many photographers before finding Michelle to shoot our engagement and wedding photos and knew immediately that she was the one we were looking for. Her photos have a beautiful rich tone to them that is timeless - not like the trendy styles you often see that will look dated years later. These are just begging to be framed. Michelle has such a calming presence about her that put us both at ease, eliminated awkwardness and drew out our personalities during photo shoots - we were genuinely laughing and enjoying each other thanks to her quick wit and easy going personality. She also showed us examples of how to pose, which was so helpful! Since we received our wedding photos, my father who is in the printing business commented they were the most stunning wedding photos he had ever seen and I must agree! They are works of art that captured our emotions and the beauty of the venue so well, transporting us back to how that day felt. As a journalist myself, I highly value Michelle's journalistic style and trusted her completely - her experience shooting news gives her an eye for those candid, easy-to-miss moments. This is so hard to find! She seemed to be everywhere at once, and was able to capture things that happened quickly and spontaneously but were my favorite moments from our wedding day. As storms rolled into our outdoor venue, Michelle put me at ease with her calm demeanor, quick ideas, eye for beautiful backdrops and adaptability. She shot stunning photos with my husband and I under umbrellas, in the fog with horses in the background and somehow managed to make our "plan B" tented ceremony look beautiful. She's also extremely efficient and made up for lost time easily when we got off-schedule. Many of the groomsmen commented to my husband about how impressed they were with her (and they've been in dozens of weddings), saying that she kept them on track, breezed through group shots quickly and kept them laughing and having fun. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Satterfield Howard · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Photos

Michelle is an awesome photographer! She's very patient, flexible, and made me feel very comfortable for both my bridals and my wedding day. She has a great eye and does a great job!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Savannah · Married on 09/22/2018

Best decision!

Ok so I met with a couple different photography vendors and nothing compared. She is amazing! My husband and I had not ever been photographed together before and she directed us effortlessly when we were not 100% sure on what to do! If there was something we saw that we liked she would help us try to capture that. I am so happy we went with her! Our wedding pictures are beautiful and I am forever grateful for her work! Plus she is just one of the most down to earth people you will meet.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Marie-Lisette · Married on 09/15/2018

Michelle has been an absolute pleasure to work with! Her pictures are stunning! She has been so easy to work with and she is dedicated to making your experience worth your investment. Michelle has the unique ability to make ordinary moments look absolutely magical! She has been absolutely wonderful and I am so glad I found her to be a part of our engagement and wedding day. She is 100% worth hiring- breathtaking photos, easy to worth with, communicates well, works with you to get the experience you’re looking for. Michelle is a sweet woman with an enormous talent and I am so grateful to have had her be a part of my day!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Ashlyn · Married on 08/31/2018

Fun -- Laughed the WHOLE time!

Michelle did a fantastic job with our wedding & engagement photos. The photos were amazing. We were super nervous during both shoots, but Michelle made us feel super comfortable & had us laughing the whole time!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2018

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Amazing Photographer!

Love, love, love! Amazing photographer, and made us feel sooo comfortable. The photos, the vision, perfectly captured the moments of one of the most important days of our life!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Mariam

Mariam · Married on 06/23/2018

A priceless gift of captured moments

Michelle was everything (and more!) we wanted from our wedding photographer! We got to know each other during our engagement session, so by wedding day, Michelle was on it. She knew what we liked and felt comfortable with, but we also trusted her professional opinion. The final product brought us to tears. Its such a special treat to be able to look through pictures that capture the true essence of the best day. She didn't only capture who was there, our arrangements and decor, but she captured moments. She captured feelings. That is something that is priceless and we will be forever grateful for. I highly recommend Mira Photographs. Thank you so much, Michelle!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Shelley · Married on 12/30/2017

Absolutely in love with our photos from our wedding! Michelle was great to work with. Very friendly, attentive, and fun to work with. The pictures are amazing. . captured all our special moments. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Caroline · Married on 12/29/2017

I came across Mira Photographs after taking engagement photos with another photographer and being disappointed. Mira Photographs is everything I wanted in a photographer and more! Michelle and Chris are an amazing team and make you feel so comfortable and beautiful in front of the camera. My cousin with special needs was my bridesmaid and both Chris and Michelle made her feel so comfortable! Michelle is great at communication and has become a friend to me. I will treasure the moments they captured from my bridal portraits and wedding forever. You can't put a price on the memories they capture so beautifully. I have tears in my eyes every time I look at our wedding photos. From portraits of my husband and me, to family portraits, to action shots of us dancing, to photos of our decor, they are INCREDIBLE at everything! You will thank yourself for booking Mira Photographs for your wedding day. I can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Melanie · Married on 10/28/2017

What can I say about Michelle and Chris. They were absolutely amazing from start to finish. We were recommended Mira Photographs for our wedding by a close friend, and they did not disappoint. It goes without saying that the quality and talent that goes into the photographs you receive is evident, but they ended up becoming friends throughout the process. What I loved most about Michelle's style is she always had me and my husband in mind. She would help us out when we didn't know what do to in front of the camera, and always knew how to get the best shot. From start to finish, working with Mira Photographs was an amazing experience, and I am so thrilled with these treasured memories that we get to look back on forever!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Erica · Married on 09/16/2017

I would highly recommend Mira Photography for your wedding or any special event in your life. michelle is such a joy to work with and will do everything to ensure her work reflects your personality and your wishes. It doesn't feel like you are working with a photographer; it feels like you are working with family. They are very flexible with locations of pictures and time and very easy to communicate with. I have used Mira photographs for my wedding pictures as well as other events in my life and have always loved my pictures!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Paige · Married on 08/19/2017

Absolutely in love with our photos from our wedding! Fun and easy to work with! Very polite but also kept us on track to get the photos we wanted quickly and efficiently!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Allison · Married on 06/03/2017

Mira photographs is wonderful! I absolutely loved my wedding photos. They were very easy to work with and made taking pictures fun! I definitely recommend Mira photographs for any event.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Lyndsey · Married on 04/30/2017

Michelle is the best! I am beyond amazed at her skills!!! Every picture she took blew my husband and I away, from the engagement, the bridals, all the way to the wedding day! It was all amazing! She captured memories that will last a lifetime. An excellent photographer was my top priority for my wedding and Michelle exceeded all expectations! If you're looking for a wedding photographer book Michelle I promise it will be your best decision yet!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/22/2017

I loved working with Michelle!! She's so laid back and takes the most unique and stunning pictures! It's so hard to pick a favorite because they are all great! Nothing but good things to say. You won't be disappointed!! #miraphotograpghyisthebest

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/25/2017

Michelle and her husband, Chris, were so great to work with. They did our engagement and wedding pictures and they made us feel so comfortable; almost like we weren't even taking pictures. Michelle responded quickly to any questions I had leading up to the big day and the pictures turned out amazing.

Sent on 06/06/2017