Mira Bridal Couture Reviews

26 | Modesto, CA

26 Reviews for Mira Bridal Couture

allison · Married on 07/08/2017

I found the dress of my DREAMS at Mira Bridal! My consultant Dawn was so kind, helpful and in tune to what I was looking for. She even helped me select the perfect custom veil to match my gown. I live out of town so the store made sure to arrange for both of my items to arrive at the same time so I could pick them up together. The entire process was so perfect! On my wedding day I felt so beautiful in my dress. Thank you MBC!

• Larissa

Larissa · Married on 10/01/2016

I bought my dress 2 years in advance of my wedding - because my Nana was very sick. We made a last minute appointment with Mira bridal since I was visiting from Seattle - and I found my dress. They managed to work with me to have the dress shipped up to Seattle once it arrived. I was so pleased to have worked with the people at Mira bridal, and even more fortunate that my Nana got to see my dress before she passed. I had a fantastic experience with everyone and I'd highly recommend them.

Aaliyah · Married on 03/26/2016

It was so great working with the girls from Mira's bridal. They not only helped me pick a beautiful dress for my wedding day, but were also extremely respectful of my budget. And honestly, going in I expected them to be pricey since they were a boutique located in the downtown area, but the dress I chose was gorgeous and so reasonable. And don't just stop looking there after you find a dress! I also found my veil and sash from them, which complimented my dress perfectly.

Laura · Married on 10/24/2015

My consultant took the time to find out about the venue, and style of our wedding, then helped provide choices that fit. She selected items that I would never have picked, including the one I chose. She was incredibly friendly, provided us with all the information we needed, and made the process easy and comfortable.

The employees are very helpful and want to find you the perfect dress. I got a great deal on my dress and couldn't be happier that I will be a Mira bride.

Jasmine · Married on 10/04/2014

Kaleesa who originally helped me find my dress at mira was so great to work with. She pulled at least 12 gowns for me and was so helpful and gave me great feedback. She definitely made my dress picking experience very memorable.

I had the best experience with Miosa! I went in knowing the exact style I wanted and within the same appointment their wonderful staff found my dress. They also suggested a belt and hoop skirt for my dress with out being pushy like other stores. I went in for a few fittings to get the dress just right and each time the staff was enthusiastic, kind, and patient. My alterations were done at the store as well and even when I needed more changes they fixed them with out trying to charge me more. I would suggest this store to anyone. I loved my experience and appreciated their professionalism and expertise.

Erika · Married on 05/17/2014

I got my dress from here for a really good price. The woman I worked with was amazing. She was so kind and patient. We found dresses that fit my style, body type, and price point. I was so comfortable on my wedding day and I loved my dress!

Katie · Married on 09/22/2012

When it came to picking out my dress I researched a few local places and made some appointments. I went to one shop to make an appointment and the lady acted as if I was an inconvenience. As the bride I wanted the full experience of others sharing my excitement... Mira Bridal was it! I called Mira to make an appointment and the girl on the other end of the line was ecstatic to receive my call, already making points in my book. She congratulated me, gave me all the information I needed to be ready for my appointment and even told me I could bring champagne! Bonus points! The day I walked in the energy was the same, I was welcomed with open arms and treated like a VIP guest. The staff was friendly and helped me find the perfect dress! They even recommended a local shop for alterations. Great shop, great selection and very reasonable prices.

APOLONIA · Married on 08/26/2012

Mira was sooo amazingly helpful and friendly as well as all the consultants there!! They not only make you feel like a Bride during your appointment they make you feel like you're apart of the bridal salon family! I got my dress during their White Friday sale at such an amazing price and it was a timeless designer gown! Since my visit I've been recommending others there constantly! :)

Kimberly · Married on 04/21/2012

Loved~ Loved everyone there!!!! Great service to me and my bridal party!!! Thank you for everything!

Tegan · Married on 03/26/2011

I went in to Mira without an appointment just to "look" and they were accommodating in every way. Bea helped me find a gorgeous Wtoo by Watters dress that was actually under budget so I was able to
    Splurge on a FABULOUS veil and headpiece. They have so many gorgeous dresses in every style and price range. I've been recommending them right and left. I recently went with a friend of mine back to Mira and she purchased her dress and shoes there. Love it.

I wasn't sure about shopping at Mira's at first. I assumed they were out of our budget since their shop looks like it should be in New York! The staff was all wonderful and were so helpful! When I coudn't fit into the samples Jenna didn't make me feel like it was my fault, she just held the dresses up for me! I've recomended Mira's to everyone I know that is engaged!

Sent on 01/01/2011

Mira Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your kind words. We truly value our clients and know that we are here by reputation, service, selection, and integrity. It means so much that you have taken time out to express your positive experience!
    Sincerely,
    Mira

Sarah · Married on 09/04/2010

Loved Mira Bridal!!!! The ladies and Mira were fantastic, I live in North Carolina and they were able to help coordinate all my bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids and flower girls dresses. I first found Mira when they were the only place that had one dress I found in a magazine that I wanted to try, I ended up falling in love with the 5th dress I tried on and it was incredible, I truly felt like a Princess!!! My girls looked incredible and Mira even was able to order two suits for us last minute. I'd highly recommend them to anyone, their dresses are beautiful but not outrageously expensive.

jennifer · Married on 05/16/2009

Loved Mira. Got my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses and tuxes. I did not like that they didn't have alterations and steamer in the store. Was not to happy about tuxes, my husbands coat sleaves were hemed and they did not even press the cuffs. They did just started doing tux rentals so I could give them a little slack.

• *Nicole*

Nicole · Married on 11/17/2012

Mira Bridal is wonderful! They are a little pricey, but they do carry a nice variety of good quality gowns. I planned my wedding in about 6 weeks and was lucky enough to be able to find a gown off the floor. It was 1 size too big but the alterations place they sent me to was awesome and able to take it in no problem.

Bonnie · Married on 04/14/2012

I am so happy that I decided to check out Mira Bridal Couture! It was the last store that I visited to find my gown and ended up getting the dress of my dreams there! The store is so lovely, clean, inviting with superior service. The ladies there are professional but so down to earth and make you feel immediately at ease and comfortable.
    Dawn was so amazing and treated me like a princess. She also was so great by encouraging me to try on other styles of gowns that I would have never picked myself. I had in my mind a certain type of gown and then she gently suggested trying out some others. Boy was she right!!! It's so smart to listen to the women there because they know what they're doing and understand body types and the best style for you! I ended up getting a gorgeous strapless stain La Sposa gown with a belt and it was perfect! the cost was so affordable too. I can't wait to share pictures with Dawn and the entire staff!

Tran · Married on 08/28/2010

Thanks to Mira Bridal Couture, I felt the most beautiful possible on my wedding day, August 28, 2010. I purchased a fit-and-flare wedding gown by La Sposa by Pronovias about 9 months before my wedding. Mira, the owner, had been my consultant, and she listened to my vision of the perfect wedding gown, and in no time at all, she brought the dress of my dreams to me! I picked the first of seven or so dresses I had tried on there. She also helped me pick the perfect veil! A couple weeks later, with the help of Jenna and Dawn, two other consultants there, I also found the perfect headpiece, earrings, necklace, and shoes to go with the perfect gown! They all made the experience so easy and memorable. I have never felt like a princess before, but thanks to Mira Bridal Couture, I felt like I was floating along in a fairytale on my wedding day!

They were great! helped me pick out my wedding dress right away. Were really good with knowing exactly what I was saying I wanted

I had a wonderful experience at Mira, and cannot say enough wonderful things about my consultant Malia. Within an hour I had found my dress! It's not a huge store, but they had a nice selection of gowns. All the staff were very professional and we received excellent customer service!

Kimberly · Married on 09/03/2011

Mira's does have absolutely gorgeous dresses there and sometimes have awesome sales. I actually ended up buying 2 dresses...the first from there and the second from david's bridal. The dress I bought from Mira's I didn't actually end up wearing on my wedding day. I was absolutely beautiful, but I just wanted a little different feel to my look. I did however wear the exquisite veil which everyone loved. The veil was very expensive though, I wish it wasn't. I really did love it though. I think I felt the pressure from the sales lady too much and that's why I bought it. She kept asking me "Is this your dress?" Maybe I'll wear it in like 10 years for my vowel renewals.

Angela · Married on 06/21/2009

4.2
      3.0

Mira Bridal was so wonderful for me. I was looking for a non-ballgown type dress, and had no luck at other places. The staff at Mira actually had a lot of options for me to try on, and I think they actually knew which dress I would love from the moment I described what I was looking for! It fit like a dream, and they actually made wedding dress shopping fun!

3.8
      3.0

I recently shopped here for my wedding gown and I was in and out! They were very nice and respectful of my budget. When I arrived they already had some dresses in mind based off our conversation over the phone to make the appointment. This was the only store I needed to go to because they were one of the few in my area with my dress designer of interest. The one thing I didn't really like was that the store seems to cater to curvier brides (sizes 8-16) rather than a bride in my case who is a size zero =/
    This was the only time I had been dress shopping so maybe this is how it is in most boutiques but I didn't like how the smallest slip they carried was an XL. Luckily I knew exactly what I wanted so this did not impact my dress search. However I tried on some others too but it wasn't worth it because they were just too big.
    These wedding dresses are very true to size rather than other stores with dresses that run small. I've never been a size zero!
    But overall nice people and nice location.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Mira Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate you taking the time to let other brides know about your experience. Mira Bridal Couture has been built on client referrals and our entire team is thrilled when our brides, grooms, wedding party, and family leave satisfied. Looking forward to helping you with the rest of your wedding fashion!
    Sincerely,
    Mira Jantz, Owner
    & Team

3.8
      3.0

I found my wedding gown at Mira's during their sample sale event. I was pleased with the service and quality of the dress.

• Michaela

Michaela · Married on 09/30/2017

1.0
      0.5

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!! At first Cheryl was very nice, she put me in a dress I wasn't thrilled with until she grabbed a belt and I fell in love with the dress. I was so excited to receive it and when they called a month early saying it was here I was jumping with joy to put it back on. My belt took a little longer than expected so I waited till it came in. I made the appointment to try it on again and invited my parents and my mother in law who were excited to see my dress. Cheryl helps me in my dress pulls out the belt and it’s the wrong color. I tell her it's the wrong color and she responds with "o no, it's right we ordered the ivory to match the dress" I said that we ordered the other to match my guys vests. She kept denying it, so I went home and got my receipt which clearly says cashmere, the right color. So we call and the other lady who works with her goes omg I'm so sorry it happens a lot from the company we will fix that in the morning! So I'm happy, I call in the morning to see if it was ordered, no Cheryl doesn't get in till 12, and she calls me at two and asks for pictures of the belt and the tag to send to the company to get another belt. I do it right away and then she calls and offers me the floor belt that has been on countless brides and has a snag in exchange the brand new one I paid $300+ for. My parents go down there to fix it and have it ordered and Cheryl denies that she said that she said she ordered the ivory. She then blames the company again. My dad said I was there and she’s rolling her eyes and being rude along with the bigger black lady who works there. They then say that without the belt that can't order a new one at around closing so my parent have to go back in the morning to return it, at which they say, O well we'll take care it later. This ruined my wedding dress experience.