MiPhotoBooth DFW + Tyler Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
    Megan Married on 07/18/2015
    MIchael Donahoe was SO perfect from the beginning of our booking of our photobooth. He was so helpful, and responsive, and we were very excited to be adding such a fun 'addition' to our day! MiPhotoBooth has a very fancy fun booth that they bring to your wedding day & everyone had a BLAST! It was a huge hit. After your wedding, they leave your photo book with you and you can look at all the pictures that guests took and they can write you little notes. It was so much fun, and it's a great keepsake! MiPhotoBooth is decently priced, and you get way more than what you pay for! Loved every minute of it. Thank you, Michael!

MiPhotoBooth DFW + Tyler's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Megan! I hope you and Brandon have long, happy life together!
  • O
    Omera Married on 06/20/2015
    Sandor with Miphotobooth was an exceptional vendor to with with as he is professional, warm, friendly, & fun! Thank you for making such great memories with your photo booth!
    Gena Married on 03/28/2015
    Great photobooth!! It was a big hit! Sandor was great to work with!!
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 11/29/2014
    Michael was a pleasure to work with! He responded quickly to my email inquiries and catered to my every need! Not only did we love him as a vendor, but our family and friends raved about him! One of the great perks of using MiPhotoBooth is they provide a CD with all your images immediately after your event! Unfortunately some of our photos were distorted in the process, but Michael fixed those photos and a new CD was waiting for us in the mail when we got home from our honeymoon! Now that is FAST service!! Thank you, Michael and MiPhotoBooth! We love our Photo Booth photos!

MiPhotoBooth DFW + Tyler's reply:

Morgan thank you so much for the kind reviews! Your friends and family were hilarious and did some outstanding poses in the booth! Best of luck to you and Adam!
    Brenda Married on 10/04/2014
    Would definitely recommend their photo booth. They were on time and the service was great. Everyone had such a great time with the booth.
    Anthony Married on 06/28/2014
    Thank you for coming out, everyone enjoyed the photobooth so much!!! We appreciate it!
    Cameron Married on 05/24/2014
    A great service that I think was one of the most fun parts of my reception! Everyone there loved it and I love the photo book I have now to see everyone's photos!
    Lindsay Married on 05/03/2014
    This photo booth was absolutely amazing! There prices rocked compared to all others in the area and there photo strip quality is awesome, plus everyone on the booth got a copy... other booths I found only gave out one and then the people had to share?? I also really liked the easy functionality of the booth I looked at a bunch of others before deciding on MiPhotobooth and they were all very slow and were hard to use! Michael worked our booth and was so awesome!! I highly recommend Miphotobooth and will be using them in future events I plan!

-Lindsay
    (to see our wedding photos you can visit here)
    www.thehappygoose.com

MiPhotoBooth DFW + Tyler's reply:

Thanks Lindsay! Your hard work in designing and decorating the reception was outstanding! All those log accents were a perfect complement to Poetry Springs rustic style. Your foral arrangements and head piece were quite memorable too. You definitely have a future as a planner or stylist. Best wishes to you and Jeremy.

Michael
    Celia Married on 04/26/2014
    These guys are AWESOME!!! Hire them if you get the chance!!

MiPhotoBooth DFW + Tyler's reply:

Thanks for having us out on your big day!
    Lauren Married on 04/26/2014
    MiPhotoBooth provided top notch service at my Wedding Reception and were very professional and personable! I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. Their photo booth was a big hit!!
    Paige Married on 04/19/2014
    MiPhotobooth was GREAT!!!! Everyone had a blast and they were so helpful! I highly recommend using them!

MiPhotoBooth DFW + Tyler's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review!
  • User1584257 2+ years ago
    Very friendly and quick to respond to any of my questions and emails. They made a custom footer for the bottom of the photostrips exactly how I requested. Only downside was they didn't supply props for the photo booth, but that was easy to come up with. Great overall experience!

MiPhotoBooth DFW + Tyler's reply:

Thanks for the great review! We now carry props so let us know next time and we'll bring them for free!
    James Married on 12/20/2014
    Having a photo booth at my daughter's wedding was something we thought about the week of the wedding. I interviewed 4 vendors and decided to go with a vendor my venue suggested. Michael with Mi PhotoBooth was very professional and asked why I chose the other vendor. I told him they were a little less expensive and my venue suggested them. The vendor I selected cancelled 2 days before the wedding. I called Michael and he went to work to be at my daughter's wedding. Thank God the other vendor cancelled! Michael is professional, photo booth equipment would look good at any wedding, picture quality is very good, great that he offers a link to send to all who attending so they can see all pictures taken. The memory book is great it is the first thing my daughter and son wanted to see. I went to a wedding a week later, they had a photo booth. Quality of photos was not good, slow operation, attendant was not helpful. They might have saved $200 or spent the same amount but it was not worth it.

Everyone had fun with the Photo Booth. You will not be disappointed with Mi PhotoBooth, actually you will be glad you chose them.

MiPhotoBooth DFW + Tyler's reply:

Thank you James! I'm glad I could help.
    H Married on 07/12/2014
    Sandor was always friendly and helpful! He was on time for the wedding and stayed at his booth to assist everyone. The footer at the bottom of the photo strips came out just how I designed them.
    Alaina Married on 03/15/2014
    Very fun everyone loved it from kids to grandparents we hear so much about how everyone loved the photo booth already talking about booking for another party

MiPhotoBooth DFW + Tyler's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It really means alot to us.
    Sarah Married on 12/13/2014
    We loved having MiPhotobooth at our wedding! The guests had a great time and we love looking through the book of photostrips. The only thing I would change is the type of pen used to sign the book - the one used in ours barely shows up and we can't read a lot of the messages. Other than that, I absolutely recommend MiPhotobooth!