Miotti Studio Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Alyssa
    Alyssa A. Getting married on 10/06/2022

Professional & fun!

Monica and Miotti Studio were absolutely incredible photographers and videographers at my sister's wedding! As the maid of honor, I spent much time with my sister and Monica. Throughout the entire day, Monica and her team were kind, helpful, respectful, humorous and relaxed. They showed true professionalism while taking photos of my sister's gold owl Peanut (a special figure for her and her husband), snapping photos of our dog and our family (which we used for our Christmas card) and even searching on their hands and knees when part of her cake topper broke! Monica and her team were constantly moving to snap the perfect moments at multiple angles.

The photos came out beautiful and look natural, not over-edited. Monica returned the photos in a timely manner with a helpful online gallery to view and download the photos. My family and I loved Monica's team and were very extremely pleased and excited to work with them. Thank you so much Miotti Studio!!!
  • Josh
    Josh S. Married on 08/21/2021

Professional and PHENOMENAL

We chose Miotti Studios because they had been to our venue before and we really liked their style. They also were one of the few videographers that would supply us with a 45-60min video of our wedding. This is important as i wanted the whole ceremony and reception entrances on video to share with those who could not attend. They are also a couple and we preferred the small business type over a studio. After a phone interview, we clicked right away and they always answered us quickly. They did a free engagement shoot for us and even invited us to their house which they use as their studio as well. They hired a 2nd photographer who was at our engagement shoot as well and an assistant for the wedding only. They were great with directing us and others as well as capturing the unique photos that most people may not think of capturing. We couldnt recommend them enough! They sent us a sneak peak of about 20 photos THE NEXT MORNING!
    Carmela C. Married on 07/17/2021

Beautiful photos!

Moni pays attention to detail and has a keen eye for taking the perfect shot, regardless of location. Thank you for taking such beautiful engagement photos, and even including our puppy! I highly recommend Miotti Studio for your next photoshoot—you won’t regret it!
    Christie T. Married on 07/16/2021

Miotti is a MUST!

Chriz and Monica are exactly what you need for your wedding day! Our wedding photos are more than we could have ever dreamed of. Not only did they provide us with the most STUNNING photos, they were personable, fun to be around, punctual, and super easy to work with. From our engagement shoot in Philly to our wedding day in Jersey City, the experience with them was top-notch. They even got our wedding photos back to us within TWO weeks of our wedding day, which was way sooner than I had expected. They made sure to get every single combination of pictures with our families, bridal party, etc. and made us feel super comfortable when taking our photos. I can’t recommend Miotti enough.
    Krystal P. Married on 07/11/2021

The Actual Best!

Miotti is honestly just incredible! They’re a husband-wife duo; Monica and Chriz; and they’re honestly such great people. They were always quick to reply to any questions we might have. We actually changed plans due to covid and eloped with a reception for family a few weeks after. And they worked with us so that we were able to still have them to photograph our reception and family! They got us everything we could have ever hoped for and everything we missed out on having when we were eloped. We’re so lucky and happy to have had Monica as our photographer. She’s honestly just so sweet, fun, and professional! She went above and beyond anything we could have hoped for. We’re honestly so happy to have these memories.
    Miriam Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing!!!!

Hands down the best photographer/ videographer. If we could give them more then 5 stars we would. Planning a wedding can be very stressful but Miotti studio made things less stressful for us, they are very professional and straightforward, which made the booking process so easy. the whole crew made us feel so comfortable and able to be ourselves. They made sure to capture all of the genuine and intimate emotions of the day. They genuinely love what they do and how much hard work they put into it! We had booked them two years in advance and within those two years we never had an issue. We received our video and pictures quick which came out so beautiful. Looking through our pictures we felt like we were taken right back to our day! Don’t hesitate to book them you won’t regret it!
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 06/18/2021

Thank you Miotti! Worth every penny!

I am so happy we went with Miotti for our photography and videography for our wedding. They were great from the moment I booked them to having to reschedule our wedding due to covid all the way to the end of our wedding night when it finally came. We had Chriz, Aytek, and Sarah for our day and they're a great team. Everything came out beautiful! To top it off they have amazing packages for a great price. I highly recommend them! Take a look at their work you can see they are worth every penny.
  • Angela
    Angela C. Married on 06/07/2021

Highly recommend and very accomodating!

Miotti has been a pleasure to have as one of our vendors. When my fiancé and I met them they were so down to earth and easy to talk to and I knew right away I wanted them as our photograpehrs. They are very responsive to emails. Due to covid, I had to postpone my date and I was relieved when Miotti said they can still be our photographers on our new wedding day. They have been so understanding and accommodating through this time. I can't wait for the day to be here. I know their going to be just as a amazing as they are through this whole process. Highly recommend!
    Anetta Married on 04/24/2021

Engagement photoshoot

My fiancé and I had our engagement photo shoot with miotti studio and it was such a great experience! The photographers are very knowledgeable, friendly, and helped us throughout the entire shoot! We had a blast with them! They are also very responsive and accommodating! Would 100% recommend ! We will be using them for our wedding in April
  • Christena
    Christena I. Married on 03/04/2021

Wedding 3/4/21

Chris and Monica were amazing to work with. Our photos are beautiful and arrived quickly. They definitely captured every special moment. We would recommend them to work with and are looking for reasons to hire them again lol! Hopefully a baby reveal next!
    Christena I. Married on 03/04/2021

The best photographers EVER!!!!!

Monica and Chris were wonderful to work with for our engagement photos! The pics were flawless and they were a class act (I was running late) 🤦🏻‍♀️! I can’t wait for our wedding day images. You definitely get for what you pay—GREAT Quality!
    Linda Married on 02/27/2021

Amazing artists!

They are truly artists! My daughter Megan used them for her wedding and she couldn’t be happier. The pictures came out beautiful and unique. The whole team was so helpful and professional throughout the whole day, being so kind to every family member and guests, helping with every details including fixing her veil and making sure the background was always clean and ready for the pictures. We were all impressed with Miotti Studio’s work ethic, patience and professionalism. As a bride’s mom I wanted my daughter to have a perfect wedding day and she did and they captured every moment of it. So I wanted to thank you all one more time and we will always recommend you!
  • Y
    Yehara B. Married on 11/25/2020

Down to earth people!!

Monica and Chriz are the absolute best! From the moment I met them, I felt at ease and comfortable. They just felt “right,” leading my fiancé and I to book them for our wedding. They’re honest people who want your best interest at heart. Just a couple of weeks ago, we went for our engagement shoot and the pictures came out absolutely gorgeous. They really do have an eye for taking killer photos and know how to deal with “camera-awkward” people. We’re so happy with the results and can’t wait for our wedding!
    Jessica S. Married on 09/11/2020

Hoboken session

We loved working with Monica and Chriz! They were so professional and made us feel like models! Thank you for the beautiful photos!
    Paula T. Married on 09/08/2020

Amazing!!!

They were very thoughtful with my daughter and captured the best of her. Very professional and humane. Definitely recommend!
  • Ashly
    Ashly E. Married on 08/08/2020

Miotti Review

Monica and Chriz are absolutely amazing. They made my husband and I feel so comfortable during our shoots and we had so much fun doing them. They are true professionals. They go above and beyond to make sure you are happy and the pictures came out amazing!!!!!
    Rebecca N. Married on 06/06/2020

Look no further :)

Monica and Chriz are the absolute dream wedding vendors! We worked with them for our engagement photos last year, our wedding photo and video this year, and are so excited to have them at our postponed wedding reception next year. Of course, the photos and video speak for themselves. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL and perfectly capture such special memories. But what makes Miotti Studio even better is how wonderful Monica and Chriz are to be around. They kept our wedding day organized and were very efficient with all the photos and video, and had our family members laughing the entire time. When we had to postpone our reception due to COVID-19, they were so flexible and worked with us to find another date, reassuring us the entire time that they would help us make things work. We feel like they are our personal friends now and are so happy to be their clients. Highly recommend!
    Chrystle S. Married on 03/08/2020

Absolute perfection

If you are thinking of hiring Miotti Studios for your wedding, DO IT! I have never felt so comfortable, relaxed, and happy with a vendor like them. Miotti studios is the reason I had the best wedding experience. Thank you Monica, Chriz, Gustavo, and Aytek for making my day so special! Each of you made my day absolutely stress free! I trusted you with every little detail and I am so happy I did! I wish I could explain in words how happy I am with my experience with Miotti Studios, there are no words to explain how amazing they are! THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! ❤️ We love you so so much!!!!!
    Holly Married on 02/21/2020

NYC City Hall: A great experience and photos that were beyond our expecation

We were referred to the Miotti team and could not be happier. From the very first consultation call, they were professional, easy to work with, asked all the right questions, and on top of the processes. But even better was working with them on the day of our wedding. They were truly a joy to be around, and it was clear they knew what they were doing. They seem to understand our personalities and made my husband and me (we aren't exactly "photo people") feel very comfortable in front of the camera. It's also worth noting that they are troopers. We got married at City Hall on a single degree day in February, and they walked around downtown NYC with us all day getting all the good shots. We truly couldn't be happier with the experience, and the photos are better than anything we could've imagined. I would highly recommend Miotti Studio for wedding photos.
    Leandro S. Married on 01/18/2020

Dream team!

They are fenomenal! Our wedding pictures are so beautiful and we know we will cherish them forever. We made the correct decision when hiring them to come to shoot our wedding in Brazil, we could not have asked for better professionals. Chris, Gustavo and Monica were so friendly and helpful, advising us on how to create a great timeline for our wedding day and specially so patient with all the questions that we had (all the time), they were just so easy to talk to and listened to our requests (and our Mom’s requests as well hahahaha). We now have a baby daughter and can’t wait to work with them again for a family session. Miotti Studio will be our photographers and videographers for life!
    Craig Married on 12/14/2019

Very good. Pleasure to work with

They were really good, professional and creative. We recommend.
    Banu G. Married on 08/18/2019

Wedding Pictures

Amazing team! We had so much fun with the Miotti Studios during our engagement session and our awesome wedding day. We are so happy we chose them to capture our most important moments in our life’s. If you want a amazing experience - go have your pictures taken by Miotti Studio!
  • Joeysantacruz
    Joann Married on 07/06/2019

Best in the biz!

Although I've only seen snippets of our wedding day pics, I must say I'm in love!! Monica and Chris made my fiancé and I feel comfortable. They explained how the day would go and provided suggestions, which we appreciated. The day was a bit humid so I was worried however the Miotti team kept it going. Tom even helped me fix my veil when it came apart. Their energy is infectious and the positivity is so welcomed. Looking forward to continuing our work together. Thank you all!!!
  • Brianna
    Brianna P. Married on 06/16/2019

Great professionals! Amazing artists!

Miotti Studio was great! We are very happy with our choice for photo and video. It took us a very long time to find someone that really understood what we wanted, just a casual, stress free and candid day. Chriz and Monica were great at it, for moments we even forgot that they were there and as result we got some amazing natural pictures that we love. We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures and video, everyone loves it. So we will keep recommending them whenever we have the chance. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars, because they truly deserve it! Thank you so much for the beautiful memories you captured on our wedding day!
  • Kembly
    Kembly A. Married on 02/23/2019

Great talented people to work with!

I am so happy and grateful for the beautiful work done by Monica and Chris at my destination wedding. Not only are they talented with photography and videography but their hard work is noticed by all. As if that wasn’t enough, they take control where it is needed like when a wedding coordinator is slacking at their job. Destination weddings are especially harder because of so many unknowns but they managed it like true professionals! Great talent and personalities too which makes everything so much smoother and enjoyable. Thanks to their hard work I now have beautiful photography and videography to relive my beautiful day. Thank you Miotti studio!

Miotti Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kembly. We had an amazing time working with you guys and we felt like we were part of the family and we feel truly blessed for thar :)
    Thank you for letting us be a part of your most special day!