24 Reviews for Mint Salon

Blowouts (1)
Hair Coloring (1)
Waxing (1)
22 Mint Salon Reviews

Mint Salon came on-location to provide hair services for my bridal party in Sturgeon Bay. We had so much fun getting ready with them, and all the girls' hair was done ahead of schedule. Each bridesmaid had her own take on an updo and each was tailored to her Pinterest vision! The staff was also extremely helpful and responsive when it came to scheduling and changes in service. I would definitely recommend for hair styling!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/1/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was looking for a hair and makeup team who would travel to us at our hotel, and came across Mint on WeddingWire. We had a group of 8 women who needed to be ready pretty early in the morning. They arrived early and had everyone's hair and makeup done ahead of schedule. They were able to do a variety of styles for women with different types of hair (short, curly, long, etc.). They were great to work with and I would definitely recommend them to other brides.

Profile Picture Lucy, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

If you are a bride planning a wedding for the Green Bay Area, I highly recommend Caroline at Mint Salon in Green Bay! She made my wedding day look perfect, and without any trials ahead of time due to the fact that I came from out of state to have my wedding in WI. I presented her with some simple photo ideas of what I was looking for in hair and makeup, and gave a beautiful interpretation of what inspired me :). She was very sweet, down to earth, and very knowledgeable of her business! Thank you Caroline for helping everything work out so well!

Profile Picture Britany, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

i've been going to MINT for over two years now and have never been let down! Their staff is so incredible and will work their magic to make you or anyone feel so beautiful for any occasion! I worked with Taylor (she's been doing my hair ever since i started going to MINT) and Patti the makeup artist! All of us that got our hair and makeup done for the wedding we completely satisfied with all of our services and couldn't have been more happy with how everything turned out! Mint came on location to our Church and was on time and very professional from beginning to end! I have and will continue to recommend Mint for any and all their services forever!
THANKS! :)

Profile Picture Talia, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Hair Coloring, Haircuts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

All the ladies at Mint were very fun to work with. They were down to earth and took time to make sure the final product was just as beautiful as you pictured! They did a few trials as there was a scheduling change and I was more than happy with the final result. I loved that they were able to come to the hotel the morning of to beautify myself and my girls. It was so convenient and one less thing to stress about! I will definitely be going back to these ladies for future beauty needs :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Waxing, Fake Lashes, Haircuts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon

I had a great experience with Mint Salon when setting up my bridal trial run and wedding day hair & make-up. The salon was super accommodating when scheduling my appointments and the hair and makeup was exactly what I asked for.

I am from out of town and had limited availability so Caroline and Patricia were kind enough to come in on a day off - which I am so thankful for - to do my trial run. I did not have to re-explain my wishes OR show pictures to either of them a second time when I returned the morning of my wedding. They were super efficient and the quality of work was beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend if you are looking for someone to do your wedding hair and/or make-up!

Profile Picture Wendy, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Salon

Mint salon is fabulous! The owner Caroline has been doing my hair for over 10 years and I couldn't imagine my wedding day without her. It was great to have Caroline and Cassie drive an hour and half to come on site for my door county wedding. They were soo flexible with my intense sunburn from the pool the day before to adding on an extra hair-do the day of. They even moved spaces through the lodge to go directly to my grandma and to my husband for a tune-up. My hair was flawless with long waves and a flower vail along with my perfect natural makeup that all stayed throughout the 10 hour day! They are the best and that is why I only recommend them!

Profile Picture Marissa, 6/11/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I got my hair and makeup done withe three of my bridesmaids. Everything turned out great and the ladies were awesome to work with. We had an absolute blast with all our hairdressers.

Profile Picture User5363615, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon

Mint Salon was AMAZING! I cannot say enough good things about the service that they provided for my wedding. My bridesmaids, mothers, and I all got our hair done the morning of my wedding. We have the building all to ourselves for two hours and the three girls that worked on out hair were so much fun!!! They let us listen to whatever music we wanted, bring in food for the morning (bagels, muffins, mimosas) and let us totally run the place. I was able to bring my camera and record all the ladies getting ready which meant a lot to me. All of our hair turned out EXACTLY like we pictured it. Mint Salon really does make wedding beauty easy and affordable and you can tell that they love weddings and really put a lot of time and effort into making up-dos and blow outs look phenomenal and wedding ready.

Thank you Mint Salon for making myself and my wedding party look fierce! :)

Profile Picture User4075638, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Updos/Styling
3.0

Everyone was extremely nice and in my description was told would get drinks and snacks while getting ready for the big day and that never happened. They had a hard time getting what me and my bridesmaids wanted for hair even with pictures.. I also got my makeup done and as it stayed almost all night I was very orange and not as dramatic as I wanted.. My curls didn't stay at all and after I got done at the salon and went to ceremony my friend had to recurl my whole head so it didn't even last about an hour or two. I emailed many times but never got responds. I still had a wonderful night!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Patricia Dufek came very highly recommended for bridal make-up and I now know why! Patricia did my bridal make-up, as well as, several other members of my wedding party. She did an amazing job. She truly listened and executed the vision I had for my overall look on my wedding day. My mind was truly set at ease on my wedding day knowing Patricia took such care in making my make-up look so stellar.

Profile Picture User4532259, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup

Mint Salon was able to come on site for our wedding, making the day so much more relaxing! They listened to what everyone wanted and made our wedding party beautiful!

Profile Picture User5628491, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Loved everything about the experience I had for my wedding! I left feeling absolutely beautiful! I cannot thank them enough - me and my girls looked amazing all day and night!

Profile Picture Becca, 7/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Everyone at Mint was so helpful and great to work with for my wedding! The bridesmaids, along with myself and my mother, were very happy with the services we received. I would recommend Mint Salon to anyone!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

What a great place! My daughter had a very large wedding party and they accommodated us along with others - i believe there was 12 of us at one time! It was so much fun - they are very flexible and great at hair and make up! The lady that did my hair (I am sorry with everything going on that day, i didn't catch her name - but everyone there is great!) asked me what i wanted done to my hair and I told her and when I looked in the mirror, I couldn't believe it, she nailed it!!!! Great place! I had to contact them(by email) many times as we kept having additions to the appointment and they were very fast to respond back to me. Put it this way, they made us feel like my daughters wedding was the only wedding in Green Bay ever!

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patti came to our house, and did makeup for bride, mom, and several bridesmaids. Everyone looked and felt great when she was done. She was prompt, and got everyone done in a timely fashion, so no stress! And she really listened to each of us about how we wanted to look, and succeeded wonderfully. We all highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/27/15, 1 Review
4.1

Patti was a fantastic make up artist! She replicated exactly what I wanted for my wedding. My make up lasted well into the evening on my wedding day.
Taylor did a fantastic job on my hair. The only thing I would complain about would be that the curls that I had in my hair were gone right after photos were taken (this could have been do to my hair type too). I would reccomend both of them!

Profile Picture User5250541, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Everyone at Mint Salon is 110% top-notch. I wouldn't trust the most important day of my life to anyone else!!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Patti did an awesome job with my makeup. She was equally considerate of my preferences and adding in her professional opinion. She's very personable and had an upbeat personality. I loved the makeup she did on me!

Profile Picture User5280757, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Best hair and makeup ever! Sent another bride in for her makeup and she raved too!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Patti was awesome, she did my make up on location, I honestly don't usually ever wear makeup so I was worried about looking and feeling unnatural. The way she made me look was beyond beautiful!!! Very very talented! I would not have changed one single thing

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

I had Patricia Dufek for my wedding make-up and various other occasions. She has always done an awesome job in not only delivering the look I want, but also listening and figuring out just what I am hoping to do. She was perfect for helping me figure out what I wanted for my wedding make up. She listened to want I was hoping to do and did an awesome job helping me feel like a beautiful bride. I would certainly recommend her. Her artistry in makeup certainly shows through her work.

Profile Picture Dana, 4/17/11, 1 Review