Minnesota Marrying Man Reviews

1 User photo

Minnesota Marrying Man 1

Sarah Rein · Married on 08/31/2019

Easy, breezy, beautiful!

Working with Griffin was an absolute pleasure and soooooo easy. He took the stress out of our ceremony while adding fun and easy preparation, while keeping us focused on what really is important about a wedding - our commitment to each other! His top-notch service is unmatched and his attention to detail and organization was incredibly valued by us!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Megan Schwankl · Married on 10/20/2018

10/10 - So great!!

Griffin was wonderful! He is great to work with, listens to how you want to make your ceremony, and helps create it! My husband and I received a lot of compliments on how great our ceremony was. We were extremely pleased with our choice.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Minnesota Marrying Man 2

Tristy Pederson · Married on 08/04/2018

The Marrying Man was wonderful! He will have your back through the whole process. He helped us learn and made us comfortable.

For anyone who wants an accepting, trustworthy, funny, kind and professional person to marry them - he is your guy! We were so happy with our decision.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Koji Kobayashi · Married on 07/07/2018

Perfect for our needs

Working with Griffin was extremely easy and contributed greatly to the ease with which our wedding happened. Despite all three of us being in separate locations for most of the time leading up to the wedding, Griffin was more than able and willing to accommodate and work with us to get everything planned out appropriately. He was very helpful and always quick to respond when we had questions or needed something from him. We never had to worry about the quality or timeliness of his work. He was even able to perform our wedding just across the border in Wisconsin. We highly recommend Griffin to anyone in the twin cities area looking for a wedding officiant. We couldn’t have asked for someone better suited to our needs.

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Jared

Jared Scharpen · Married on 03/24/2018

What a great experience!

Where to begin? From our first meeting with Griffin at Caribou Coffee until our wedding day, it was such a pleasure to work with Griffin. His warm personality and demeanor made us feel so comfortable throughout our whole process! And he always knew how to throw in some humor when any of our conversations began to start sounding and seeming serious. Griffin is amazing!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Joseph e Savelkoul · Married on 01/20/2018

Griffin Dunlop- The Minnesota Marrying Man

Our whole experience was great from the start. We found him searching online for someone to marry us, not in a church, and kind of a non traditional, hybrid wedding service. We wanted some religious touches, but we also wanted to do our own vows. Griffin was very accommodating. Providing us with multiple examples of services, readings, vows, etc, we were able to compile the best excerpts of what he offered, and incorporate our own vows. I think the most comforting part of working with Griffin is if you have a vision of how you want you wedding service to go, he will do pretty much anything in his power to support you in making that dream a realization.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Kessiah · Married on 11/18/2017

Griffin was incredible to work with from the very beginning!! I would strongly recommend buying the package that allows 2 meetings and a rehearsal! I found this so helpful and it put me as ease knowing he was going to make sure our ceremony went absolutely perfect! And he did! Griffin sends multiple ceremonies for you to pick from and recreate into your own! He was professional, timely, and fun to work with!! My husband and I are so happy we went with him!

Adam · Married on 11/11/2017

Best choice my wife and I made for our wedding!

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Griffin to plan our wedding ceremony was such a joy! No question was too silly! He met with us to plan the ceremony of our dreams. We were so happy with our ceremony and we got comments from so many guests about how wonderful it was. Working with Griffin was on of the best choices we made for our wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Mark · Married on 09/16/2017

Griffin was so helpful throughout the process for our sons wedding on Sep 16, 2017. He was always responsive to e-mails getting back to us the same day or within minutes on most occasions. He met with the bride and groom on 2 occasions and we communicated through e-mail on the ceremony timeline. The rehearsal went great even though it was pouring rain out. He led the wedding party through many contingencies depending on what mother nature dealt us.

Griffin's tone and sincerity were felt by all even during a light drizzle during the ceremony. Also he worked well with interruptions by the couples children during the ceremony. He helped make sure the music, the children and the wedding party were on que during the ceremony. It was such a pleasure to have Griffin for the officiant of the couples wedding day!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Madelinn · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I were married by Griffin in September, and we are so grateful we chose him! We live out of state and he was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. He created the perfect ceremony for us which pleased our family and friends, and he was so incredibly helpful on the rehearsal day guiding us through the entire proces. We highly recommend him as an officiant!

Sent on 01/07/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/19/2017

We couldn’t have been happier working with Griffin! He was so responsive and helped guide us through the entire ceremony planning process. Easily the best decision we made for our wedding was deciding to work with Griffin.

Kailee · Married on 08/12/2017

Griffin was wonderful and so easy to work with! I received many compliments from my guests on what a great job he did (funny, but not over the top, pleasant to listen to, great speaker). He has lots of ceremony ideas if you need help getting started, and will create one that is unique and meaningful to you. He really seems to love what he does and it definitely showed at our wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jamiella · Married on 08/04/2017

As my husband and I aren't particularly religious, we headed to the internet to find someone that was able to marry us. Everything from our initial meeting with him to our actual wedding day was a lovely experience full of laughter and meaning! Griffin is an agreeable and accepting individual who quickly put us at easy, making it seem as if we had known him for years! Our ceremony had a few unique twists (unique unity ceremony, Irish handfasting ceremony, and jumping the broom) and Griffin did put in the extra work to make sure he was comfortable and familiar with all before the day of the wedding! I am so thankful that I found him so quickly, and that we didn't hesitate to book him! It was nice to have one less thing on my endless list of things to do because I was confident that Griffin had it all taken care of!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Amy · Married on 07/22/2017

Griffin , was very helpful with getting to know you as a couple and willing to work with you to make it easy for you and your partner for your wedding. Its your wedding and he is willing to do what you want for your wedding and not try to change it but offer suggestions on what he thinks you could do to make it smooth sailing. I would recommended him for anyone's wedding, Price is very reasonable and he will get back to you on any questions you have in a fast and timely manner. He is very nice and friendly. He's a funny guy and loves to tell stories. I am glad my husband and I picked him to do our wedding everyone had nothing but great things to say about him and we all agreed. :) The cost is reasonable and depending on what service you want depends on price. send him a email and he quote you prices.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Bethany · Married on 06/17/2017

Couldn’t imagine my wedding day with anyone else! Very responsive and answered all of my questions! Loved his sense of humor and the overall message. Highly highly recommend.

Heidi · Married on 05/06/2017

Griffin was very professional and easy going. We paid extra for him to do a rehearsal for us. Glad we did. He kept it fun with the 3 flower girls and 3 ring bearers. I would very much recommend Griffin!!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Lindsay · Married on 10/15/2016

We couldn't have been happier with choosing Griffin to officiate our wedding ceremony! He made the process relaxed and stress free. He also made the ceremony flow smoothly and also, made it as less nerve wracking as he could. I highly recommend hiring Griffin to officiate your special day! He was prompt at communicating when we had questions and very flexible when scheduling meetings.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Chelsey · Married on 09/24/2016

Griffin was great to work with during the whole experience. He made the whole ceremony feel like something that we created and made it easy to move through everything for the rehearsal. We heard about him through a good friend and weren't let down when it came to our ceremony. Thank you so much Griffin we had a great day!!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Erica · Married on 09/23/2016

I can not say enough great things about Griffin. From our very first meeting, I knew he was exactly what we were looking for. He is professional yet laid back and we loved his sense of humor. He let's you customize your ceremony which was a huge bonus for us, as well as give excellent recommendations that I didn't even think to include! Thank you for making our ceremony exactly what I envisioned!

Jessi · Married on 09/16/2016

Griffin was absolutely wonderful to work with. I couldn't have asked for a more genuine man who believes in love to marry my husband and I. He allowed us to make the wedding our own while offering suggestions and tips as to what might work better in our vision.

I highly recommend Griffin -- the Minnesota Marrying Man! :)

Sent on 12/06/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/03/2016

Griffin was great to work with! We had no idea what we were doing but he made it very simple to customize the perfect ceremony for us. He helped every step of the way and was a joy to work with! We appreciated how easy it was to work with him and his sense of humor through the process. I would recommend him to anyone looking for someone.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2016

Griffin was SO awesome! He gave us really cool options to make our ceremony US! He was open to our suggestions and really worked with our ideas to assure we got what we wanted, while still making the ceremony flow nicely. We got so many compliments on him from our wedding guests, and can't believe how lucky we were to find him! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kelsey · Married on 08/06/2016

Griffin made our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect. He rolled with the punches and adapted the ceremony through a few hiccups- none of the guests even knew! My husband and I recommend him to anyone looking for a professional & personable officiant, in fact we've recommended him to any and all of our friends with upcoming weddings :)

Savanna · Married on 07/30/2016

At first we were a little nervous about having someone we didn't know marry us. Griffin had my husband at fantasy football. He was very attentive and always responded to my emails right away. We are hoping this is our one and only time getting married but if we did it all over again we would not hesitate to hire Griffin again. He was the perfect officiant for our perfect day...