49 Reviews for Minnesota Marrying Man

Licensed (4)
Non-religious (3)
Customized Vows (3)
No Denomination (2)

Griffin was incredible to work with from the very beginning!! I would strongly recommend buying the package that allows 2 meetings and a rehearsal! I found this so helpful and it put me as ease knowing he was going to make sure our ceremony went absolutely perfect! And he did! Griffin sends multiple ceremonies for you to pick from and recreate into your own! He was professional, timely, and fun to work with!! My husband and I are so happy we went with him!

Profile Picture Kessiah, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Best choice my wife and I made for our wedding!

Profile Picture Adam, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Griffin to plan our wedding ceremony was such a joy! No question was too silly! He met with us to plan the ceremony of our dreams. We were so happy with our ceremony and we got comments from so many guests about how wonderful it was. Working with Griffin was on of the best choices we made for our wedding!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Griffin was so helpful throughout the process for our sons wedding on Sep 16, 2017. He was always responsive to e-mails getting back to us the same day or within minutes on most occasions. He met with the bride and groom on 2 occasions and we communicated through e-mail on the ceremony timeline. The rehearsal went great even though it was pouring rain out. He led the wedding party through many contingencies depending on what mother nature dealt us.

Griffin's tone and sincerity were felt by all even during a light drizzle during the ceremony. Also he worked well with interruptions by the couples children during the ceremony. He helped make sure the music, the children and the wedding party were on que during the ceremony. It was such a pleasure to have Griffin for the officiant of the couples wedding day!

Profile Picture Mark, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were married by Griffin in September, and we are so grateful we chose him! We live out of state and he was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. He created the perfect ceremony for us which pleased our family and friends, and he was so incredibly helpful on the rehearsal day guiding us through the entire proces. We highly recommend him as an officiant!

Profile Picture Madelinn, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We couldn’t have been happier working with Griffin! He was so responsive and helped guide us through the entire ceremony planning process. Easily the best decision we made for our wedding was deciding to work with Griffin.

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Griffin was wonderful and so easy to work with! I received many compliments from my guests on what a great job he did (funny, but not over the top, pleasant to listen to, great speaker). He has lots of ceremony ideas if you need help getting started, and will create one that is unique and meaningful to you. He really seems to love what he does and it definitely showed at our wedding!

Profile Picture Kailee, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

As my husband and I aren't particularly religious, we headed to the internet to find someone that was able to marry us. Everything from our initial meeting with him to our actual wedding day was a lovely experience full of laughter and meaning! Griffin is an agreeable and accepting individual who quickly put us at easy, making it seem as if we had known him for years! Our ceremony had a few unique twists (unique unity ceremony, Irish handfasting ceremony, and jumping the broom) and Griffin did put in the extra work to make sure he was comfortable and familiar with all before the day of the wedding! I am so thankful that I found him so quickly, and that we didn't hesitate to book him! It was nice to have one less thing on my endless list of things to do because I was confident that Griffin had it all taken care of!

Profile Picture Jamiella, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Griffin , was very helpful with getting to know you as a couple and willing to work with you to make it easy for you and your partner for your wedding. Its your wedding and he is willing to do what you want for your wedding and not try to change it but offer suggestions on what he thinks you could do to make it smooth sailing. I would recommended him for anyone's wedding, Price is very reasonable and he will get back to you on any questions you have in a fast and timely manner. He is very nice and friendly. He's a funny guy and loves to tell stories. I am glad my husband and I picked him to do our wedding everyone had nothing but great things to say about him and we all agreed. :) The cost is reasonable and depending on what service you want depends on price. send him a email and he quote you prices.

Profile Picture Amy , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Couldn’t imagine my wedding day with anyone else! Very responsive and answered all of my questions! Loved his sense of humor and the overall message. Highly highly recommend.

Profile Picture Bethany, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Griffin was very professional and easy going. We paid extra for him to do a rehearsal for us. Glad we did. He kept it fun with the 3 flower girls and 3 ring bearers. I would very much recommend Griffin!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Licensed

We couldn't have been happier with choosing Griffin to officiate our wedding ceremony! He made the process relaxed and stress free. He also made the ceremony flow smoothly and also, made it as less nerve wracking as he could. I highly recommend hiring Griffin to officiate your special day! He was prompt at communicating when we had questions and very flexible when scheduling meetings.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Griffin was great to work with during the whole experience. He made the whole ceremony feel like something that we created and made it easy to move through everything for the rehearsal. We heard about him through a good friend and weren't let down when it came to our ceremony. Thank you so much Griffin we had a great day!!

Profile Picture Chelsey , 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can not say enough great things about Griffin. From our very first meeting, I knew he was exactly what we were looking for. He is professional yet laid back and we loved his sense of humor. He let's you customize your ceremony which was a huge bonus for us, as well as give excellent recommendations that I didn't even think to include! Thank you for making our ceremony exactly what I envisioned!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Griffin was absolutely wonderful to work with. I couldn't have asked for a more genuine man who believes in love to marry my husband and I. He allowed us to make the wedding our own while offering suggestions and tips as to what might work better in our vision.

I highly recommend Griffin -- the Minnesota Marrying Man! :)

Profile Picture Jessi, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Griffin was great to work with! We had no idea what we were doing but he made it very simple to customize the perfect ceremony for us. He helped every step of the way and was a joy to work with! We appreciated how easy it was to work with him and his sense of humor through the process. I would recommend him to anyone looking for someone.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Griffin was SO awesome! He gave us really cool options to make our ceremony US! He was open to our suggestions and really worked with our ideas to assure we got what we wanted, while still making the ceremony flow nicely. We got so many compliments on him from our wedding guests, and can't believe how lucky we were to find him! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Griffin made our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect. He rolled with the punches and adapted the ceremony through a few hiccups- none of the guests even knew! My husband and I recommend him to anyone looking for a professional & personable officiant, in fact we've recommended him to any and all of our friends with upcoming weddings :)

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

At first we were a little nervous about having someone we didn't know marry us. Griffin had my husband at fantasy football. He was very attentive and always responded to my emails right away. We are hoping this is our one and only time getting married but if we did it all over again we would not hesitate to hire Griffin again. He was the perfect officiant for our perfect day...

Profile Picture Savanna, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Griffin, was super helpful in preparing us for our wedding ceremony. He helped us plan our entire ceremony from start to finish and was available whenever we needed to answer questions. He made our day very special!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Griffin was fantastic to work with, start to finish! He answered all of my questions quickly, and used his many years' experience to guide us to the best ceremony for us. His calm, funny and outgoing personality really gave planning a fun spin- and he was great with our family and guests as well. Definitely consider booking with him if you need a great officiant for your wedding!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/28/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

We had such a great time working with Griffin. He answered all of our questions (even the dumb ones) and made some very insightful suggestions that made everything run smoothly. If you're looking for friendly, efficient and thoughtful (not to mention fun) help with your ceremony you've found it here.

Profile Picture Shaina, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Griffin was absolutely AMAZING to work with. My sister recommended him to us after she had had him officiate her wedding a few months before ours. My husband and I got along with him wonderfully and he had such a great attitude and approach to officiating our wedding. There were some technical difficulties during our ceremony and Griffin navigated through them flawlessly and had our guests and us laughing through it all. We really couldn't be happier with choosing him as our officiant. He was very flexible and responsibe to our wishes. You would be doing yourself a favor by choosing him because he makes the whole process painless and enjoyable. We can't thank him enough!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Griffin Dunlop, Minnesota Marrying Man, did an amazing job at our wedding. He was very helpful through the whole process from the moment we met him through the end of the wedding day. He was professional, polite, kind, caring, easy to work with, and provided advice when asked and also let us plan on our own when desired. Overall an amazing man! We would highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/4/15, 1 Review