MinistrosPR Reviews

8 | San Juan, PR

8 Reviews for MinistrosPR

Stef Orama · Married on 05/11/2020

Pablo Aymat is very detailed!

It was a pleasure to work with officiant Pablo Aymat. He was able to meet with me and schedule me on a short notice. Pablo gathered as much detail to get to know my husband and I. Although my husband was not able to be present, we had a video call and even through that it was very comfortable for all of us. Pablo made note of what we both wanted to have and not, our vision and a little background of our love story. When that day arrived it was MAGICAL. We just received our video and the words still impact me so much!! His choice of words, quotes, and the way he spoke. Everyone LOVED it, but most importantly WE LOVED IT! We would do it all over again with no changes! Thank you again Pablo!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Y

Yulivet huertas · Married on 02/29/2020

Lovely ceremony!

Pablo, the minister was amazing. Very polite, and just great. He said the right things to describe Jesus's love in us. Our ceremony was beautiful and full of love and blessings. Our wedding planner recommended them, and boy, was the best decision.
    Thank you Pablo, for making our wedding the most beautiful day.

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible!!!

Wow, Pablo was so incredible! We had met him prior to our wedding and me and my fiance felt an instant connection with him. The ceremony was more than what we could have dreamed of! We are very happy with our decision.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Margie · Married on 04/13/2019

Awesome service

Great service, very responsive.

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Mireya

Mireya Matos · Married on 01/06/2019

Unforgettable Ceremony

Since we met Pablo (Minister), we felt special connection. The ceremony was perfect. Since we have our childrens in the wedding he recommended the Sand Ceremony. So the kids participate in the special moment. Everyone was very touch by that. Recommended 100%. Very happy clients.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2018

Im very happy with MinistrosPR services. In the first call I received fast orientation and I could reserve my date. I chose Destination Wedding service which in my case was the best option since I live in United States and the legal process in Puerto Rico is shorter. Thanks to the wedding officiant Benito Matos.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Limarys · Married on 02/03/2018

Excelente servicio. Boda en Antiguo Casino de San Juan

Sent on 06/06/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 01/12/2018

0.4
      0.5

Where do i begin with this... I was planning a small destination wedding to PR and had contacted Emir at Ministros-PR for his company’s dj and minister services. Everything seemed well at first and I couldn’t hear from him more, before i sent him the deposit. Once the payment went through, i stopped hearing from him completely. Hurricane Irma ended up hitting the island pretty badly shortly after resulting in the destruction of much of the island including the venue. Family members that live on the island were without electricity for over 120 days, much like the rest of the island. I attempted to contact Emir to check in and see how they were doing after the storm. I had no success. I was able to make contact with others on the island (including the venue) and they verified that the island was doing poorly and electricity was in and out and only when it was in we’re they able to respond to anything which led me needing to cancel my wedding plans in PR. So i emailed, texted, and left voicemails requesting to cancel my business with Emir and to get my deposit refunded since i had given them very sufficient notice. Still no response. Fast forward a couple months later, i called again and a secretary finally answered but said Emir was not available. I left a message and emailed and texted once again with no response. I knew at this time he was avoiding me. 3 MONTHS later, he emails me saying that they were not affected by the storm and are still happy to come through with the services but they would not be refunding my deposit. So not only had he gotten all my messages, he deliberately did not respond and didn’t even follow up with me prior to me wanting a refund to discuss wedding plans. They are by far the most unprofessional company i have dealt with and i will not recommend them to a single person. I’m hoping this review saves people the stress of working (or trying to work with) such incompetent people.

Sent on 01/31/2018