Minister Steve of PA Reviews

50 Reviews for Minister Steve of PA

• Mike

Mike Sawyer · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Great Wedding

Steve went the extra mile and did the ceremony in English and Spanish, (for my wife)! That made my bride very comfortable.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 02/02/2020

Amazing to work with

Minister Steve was fun and super easy to talk to. He was always there when we had questions and really helped our day run smoothly. Thank you so very much!!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Chrissy · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent!

Steve was very personable and easy to work with. He was flexible with his time and made our ceremony just as we wanted. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin LoRusso · Married on 09/28/2019

Minister Steve is amazing!

Minister Steve was fantastic! Our DJ was late and Minister Steve saved the day because he brought speakers and a microphone just in case! He made us feel so comfortable and spoke so eloquently. It was a pleasure speaking with him prior to the wedding to fine-tune the ceremony. Would highly recommend Minster Steve - thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Angie · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent!

Minister Steve was the best choice for our ceremony. Not only was he flexible with our schedules, he was open to all our ideas and worked with us on incorporating a tree planting, our kids and our dog in the ceremony!
    He was diligent and timely with the legal paperwork, one less thing we had to manage that day.
    Our families are still talking about the wonderful ceremony!

Sent on 07/12/2019

melissa · Married on 08/31/2019

Easy to work with and very accommodating.

Minister Steve was great to work with. He was very responsive to messages and understanding when this stressed out bride did not back to him right away. He traveled to my venue for the rehearsal and wedding even though it was far away. I would highly recommend Minister Steve.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 08/16/2019

Thank you Minister Steve!

Minister Steve was the best officiant we could have asked for! The ceremony and our vows was my favorite part of my wedding day, and this is largely in part to Minister Steve's thoughtfully planned words! He is so kind and fun to be around, and he also keeps everyone where they are supposed to be! He is such a down to earth person! My husband and I, and everyone else in our wedding party felt very comfortable throughout the whole ceremony! Thank you Minister Steve!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you Krista! I had a great time with you and your families! Best of everything in the future!
    Blessings,
    Minister Steve

Katherine Hannold · Married on 07/01/2019

The BEST - 100% Would Hire Again!

Minister Steve was absolutely amazing. After reaching out to him, I received a call within hours! He was flexible and was able to change his schedule for us. My husband (thanks to Minister Steve), and I were on a tight time crunch due to our daughter coming soon, husband is leaving the country, work; just life! Minister Steve made it work and we are so grateful to him for his time! I 100% recommend him for any service! Price is perfect, flexible, he is personable, quick to respond to you, all in all such an amazing ceremony! He even cared enough to ask what colors he should wear, he allowed us to pick the time and place, we are beyond grateful for Minister Steve!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you Katherine! It is always an honor to work with our military heroes! I hope you will keep in touch so I can watch that little girl grow up! (And don't forget, I do baptisms!) Much Love...

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2019

Fantastic Experience

Minister Steve did a wonderful job helping us prepare for our wedding. He reviewed our ceremony with us and made as many edits as we needed to make it fit us. The hand fasting ceremony that he created matched us well and the quaich ceremony tied in our Scottish roots. Minister Steve provided many humorous moments throughout the rehearsal and wedding that helped ease our nerves. We felt very comfortable with him and were grateful to have chosen him as our officiant.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer and also for sharing those amazing honeymoon pictures! Please stay in touch!
    Blessings!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2019

Very flexible & great personality!

We were so blessed to have Steve as our minister for our wedding. Our original minister (a family friend) had to unexpectedly back out last minute. Steve responded fast, was willing to help us out in a crunch, and was super flexible by booking us just a few hours after another wedding already booked on our date. I really appreciate his patience when working with us during rehearsal. We loved his friendly personality and great sense of humor, which he added to our wedding! I would highly recommend Steve to anyone looking for a wedding minister. We will forever be grateful for his part in making our dream day come true!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Kyle Doyle-Black · Married on 05/05/2019

Very good flexible minister

Minister Steve was great from the beginning. He immediately responded when we inquired, answered all questions, and we quickly decided that he was a good fit for our wedding. He checked in several times to see if our preparations we're going well and offered to help write our vows. We were keeping everything simple, so we did not require much assistance but he made sure we knew he was there to help. We chose the "Steve is Here. Let's Get This Over With!" Package and it fit right in with a simple wedding. We didn't have a rehearsal wedding, but Minister Steve was great with his cues to help. He also brought his wife along to the wedding, who was very warming and inviting.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Leslie · Married on 05/04/2019

Just what we were looking for.

We asked Minister Steve to officiate our wedding on May 4 and he made the ceremony exactly as we wanted. He was respectful of our requests and details, and worked with us to tailor elements of the ceremony as we wanted. He has a great sense of humor and yet an extreme attention to detail. We would highly recommend him if you are looking for someone to officiate you special day.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Colby

Colby · Married on 04/13/2019

The family friend you haven't met yet!

My fiancée (now wife!) put me in charge of hiring an officiant. I found a listing for this gentleman that was highly reviewed, took the time to look the part, and -- bonus -- offered a military discount. After a couple of emails, I was good, Minister Steve was in, and my box was checked.

When the time was getting close, Steve checked in and said it was time to meet to plan out the ceremony. There were maybe six emails and a coffee meeting during this phase, but at that point Steve's very likable nature became apparent. We quickly realized we didn't just want this guy to show up and make things official, we wanted him there to be a part of it. And he very much was.

In terms of what to expect, Minister Steve is an organized officiant. He'll talk to you about what to expect, and from the initial conversations will put together some choices that enable you to make the ceremony exactly what you want, always checking to make sure you don't miss anything you aren't aware of. He's exactly the right mix of firm (when dealing with the cat-herding of dealing with organizing your bridal party) and fun, determining where your sense of humor is and blending right in with it.

If you aren't getting married in a church, you need an officiant, so if you're reading this you're just looking to make sure you get one more thing done on that long list. If your smart and/or fortunate enough to hire him, Minister Steve is a really good guy that you will be very glad you made a part of your day. We certainly are!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thanks so much Colby...I had a great time and really enjoyed being part of your amazing day... The best man speech was one for the ages! Give my love to Laura and have fun on the honeymoon!
  • Jeff

Jeff Green & Jacqueline Carr · Married on 03/21/2019

Outstanding

Minister Steve was extremely professional and caring during the whole wedding ceremony process. He was quick to respond to my e-mails, and very helpful with ideas regarding the ceremony. He gave us a draft of our wedding ceremony way in advance which gave us time to review and make any modifications. He even went above and beyond by helping supply music for our wedding. He made our wedding ceremony beautiful and we are blessed to have him be part of our day.

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • F

Gillian · Married on 12/31/2018

Perfect addition to our day!

Minister Steve was one of the best vendors we decided to hire for our day! He conducted our ceremony beautifully and added some humor into it! We received compliments all night specifically about how much people loved our ceremony, and how it brought quite a few of them to joyful tears. He worked with us to put together the script and let us review it a few times for any revisions when needed. We wanted our ceremony to be religious, but not strict to any specific faith, which he managed to put together for us perfectly. He stayed for our reception as well and was a great addition to the family! He really is a great person in addition to being a great wedding vendor. We were so glad we trusted the previous reviews, as he really lived up to them!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Mimister steve was amazing. My husband and i were having a small wedding on my families farm and when my stepfather passed away 3 days before the wedding minister Steve made sure to add something in our ceremony for my stepdad which meant alot to us.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you so much Steph! Give my best to your Mom and Brian!
  • katelin

katelin · Married on 09/29/2018

Even got his feet wet!

Our officiant cancelled a few weeks before we got married...they double booked, Steve took us on and made me feel at ease! We got married in the water, yes you read that right IN the water... Steve was flexible and worked with us to create a ceremony that reflected us as a couple and quite literally got his feet wet! He made our ceremony about water. We are thankful for minister Steve and couldn't recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2018

Minister Steve is the best!

Minister Steve did such an amazing job! He was very supportive, responsive, and had a huge part in helping my husband and I feel calm, believe it or not, on our wedding day. My husband and I wrote our own vows and my vows were to him and his daughter. I was obviously extremely nervous and during the rehearsal he had reassured me that everything will be OKAY, take deep breaths and just pretend it is only us up there when speaking. When the day finally came, and it was my turn to read my vows, I honestly felt like it was only us up there. Saying my vows to my husband and now stepdaughter felt more intimate than I anticipated which made the day extremely special to us. The day turned out perfect and Minister Steve played a part in that. We couldn't recommend him more. He will not disappoint! Thank you, Steve for everything!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you so much TaylorMarie! It definitely was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been a part of! God Bless You!
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/15/2018

Minister Steve did such an amazing job and touched the hearts of all of our guests that it even convinced one guest that it was time for him to get down on one knee and propose to his girlfriend!! His beautiful words will forever be a fond memory that tied together our wedding day and started the planning of another.
    We're not from the area so we weren't familiar with Minister Steve but as soon as we met him he felt like he was already a long-time friend! Steve is truly the cherry on top of a wonderful wedding day!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Alisha · Married on 08/18/2018

Minister Steve did such a wonderful job with our wedding ceremony! My (now) husband and I were a little nervous about being in front of all of our friends and family but Steve made us feel more comfortable. He led the rehearsal the night before and went through the ceremony a couple of times so we could practice what to say and little details that we hadn’t thought of. He checked in with us before the ceremony and told us separately that it’s just the three of us up there, which really helped us both remember what the moment was about. The ceremony script, which he sent to us well in advance in case we wanted to make any changes, was catered to our family but also unique to us. He even stayed to perform a blessing at the reception, which was really nice. Overall, Minister Steve was great to work with and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you so much Alisha! I had a great time working with you guys! Hope to see you again soon!
    Blessings!
    Minister Steve

Angela · Married on 08/03/2018

Minister Steve was fantastic. We were so happy we went with him. He answered all our questions and gave us a few of our own. He's a great guy and really loves what he does! 100% all the way!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Tamika · Married on 06/16/2018

Minster Steve was very professional and did a amazing job, he did everything we asked for in our ceremony! I was very pleased, definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thanks Tamika! I had a blast out there on the farm! God Bless!

Shelly · Married on 05/07/2018

Minister Steve is incredible he works with you to ensure your special day is everything you dreamed of and more. He listens to what you want in a service and he delivers. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful many people complimented on how beautiful our ceremony was.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Margaret · Married on 05/05/2018

Steve is the most sweetest and caring minister!! He made sure everything was perfect! He also checked in on me And my now husband, from time to time leading up to our wedding day. And even on my wedding day he asked how everything was going. I couldn't have asked for a better man to do the job. You will not be disappointed hiring Steve! I cannot thank you enough! xoxo

Sent on 05/18/2018