Minister Steve of PA Reviews

60 Reviews for Minister Steve of PA

• Mike

Mike S. · Married on 02/10/2021

Great Wedding

Steve went the extra mile and did the ceremony in English and Spanish, (for my wife)! That made my bride very comfortable.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Angie S. · Married on 12/31/2020

Wonderful to work with

Helped make our day special. Would HIGHLY recommend

Sent on 01/01/2021
  • Mattie

Mattie B. · Married on 12/31/2020

Minister Steve was great!!

Minister Steve was great! After covid changed our original ceremony plans we found Minister Steve last minute and he was great with catering to what we wanted in our ceremony and had a lot of options to help us decide what we wanted to include. He made sure the rehearsal went smoothly and made the ceremony special and fun!

Sent on 01/15/2021

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you Mattie! It was a great pleasure to work with you. Glad we got to ring out the year and I wish for continued love and happiness in your marriage!
  • Karen

Steve N. · Married on 11/07/2020

Perfect 🙏🏻

Minister Paul was one of the best things to happen to us. He has such a warm heart and kind spirit. He was soooo easy to talk to and calmed me a lot during my planning. My parents were not able to attend because of my moms health and he was so helpful and listened as I cried. The ceremony he put together was absolutely perfect for us, and it was written as if he had known us forever. We were so blessed to have had Minister Paul there. I wish we could do it all over again. ❤️

Sent on 11/24/2020

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Karen. It was an absolute pleasure to officiate your wedding. I wish you and Steve all the happiness in the world. May the next chapter of your lives be filled with many blessings.

• Stephen

Stephen M. · Married on 10/09/2020

Stress-free Wedding

Minister Steve was absolutely amazing! He made our wedding ceremony run so smoothly. He was extremely responsive to all our questions and was great to work with from the beginning of the process to rehearsal to the big day itself! It was nice having someone know exactly what they were doing and truly understand us/our vision after just a few short phone calls. It was truly a pleasure working with Minister Steve for our wedding!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Tiara

Tiara A. · Married on 10/03/2020

Absolute pleasure!

Steve was brought in to be apart of our day only 3 weeks before our wedding due to our original officiant canceling. He was such a pleasure to work with and so easy to communicate with! He worked with us given the circumstances and everything turned out amazing! We appreciate everything you did for us Steve!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

It was an honor and I had such an amazing time with you two and your families. I'm just happy to have been available on the short notice, and I wish you and Liz and long happy life together!
  • Kerstin

Kerstin S. · Married on 09/19/2020

Professional, quality, personable

Absolutly amazing. We had minister Paul as our officiant. His preparation and performance were great. He communicated well before our wedding to make sure everything was the way we wanted. Great speaker and very personable. Thank you so much minister Paul.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Kerstin, it was an honor to officiate your wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. Wishing you and Nicholas a lifetime of happy memories together!

• Carrie

Carrie · Married on 09/12/2020

Wonderful experience!

We owe many thanks to both Minister Steve and Minister Paul! After postponing our wedding twice due to covid, Minister Paul became our officiant and did an outstanding job! He was very timely, organized, professional, and made us both feel at ease. He provided guidance for our ceremony, but was flexible and willing to do what we felt fit our personalities and wedding the best. Thank you so very much for everything!
    - Carrie & Ben

Sent on 12/27/2020

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Carrie, it was a pleasure to officiate your wedding. I wish you and Ben all the best as your journey as wife and husband begins. May you have many, many together filled with joy and happiness!!

• Lauren

Lauren S. · Married on 08/29/2020

Thank you Minister Steve!!!!

Minister Steve was absolutely fantastic to work with! He worked with us to create our perfect ceremony and had a great sense of humor too! He was very patient with our rowdy wedding party and made sure that the ceremony went off without a hitch. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you Lauren! And your party was not that rowdy. I can tell you some stories...! Many Blessings, Minister Steve
  • Sherry

Sherry W. · Married on 08/03/2020

Brief but beautiful!!

With little notice, Minister Steve whipped up the perfect words for our impromptu elopement and made it as intimate and special as we had hoped. Extremely responsive and accommodating, Minister Steve rolled with punches when rain moved in on our day. Thank you Minister Steve!!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Aw thanks Sherry! I wish you and Wayne all the happiness in the world! Was a great location and the rain really did stop for the ceremony. God Bless both of you!

Jessica B. · Married on 08/01/2020

Just perfect

He let us really plan what we wanted. He was also provided us with guidance and advice. He was perfect and allowed us to be who were are. I also like that he brought levity to such a nerve racking situation. He was perfect.

Sent on 08/31/2020

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Hey thank you Jessica! Was a lot of fun all weekend. Thanks for providing meals for Paul and I at the rehearsal and my meal at the reception. I love that you guys gave out Olive Oil as favors. Very original! God Bless you and Jordan!
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 02/02/2020

Amazing to work with

Minister Steve was fun and super easy to talk to. He was always there when we had questions and really helped our day run smoothly. Thank you so very much!!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Chrissy · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent!

Steve was very personable and easy to work with. He was flexible with his time and made our ceremony just as we wanted. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin L. · Married on 09/28/2019

Minister Steve is amazing!

Minister Steve was fantastic! Our DJ was late and Minister Steve saved the day because he brought speakers and a microphone just in case! He made us feel so comfortable and spoke so eloquently. It was a pleasure speaking with him prior to the wedding to fine-tune the ceremony. Would highly recommend Minster Steve - thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Angie · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent!

Minister Steve was the best choice for our ceremony. Not only was he flexible with our schedules, he was open to all our ideas and worked with us on incorporating a tree planting, our kids and our dog in the ceremony!
    He was diligent and timely with the legal paperwork, one less thing we had to manage that day.
    Our families are still talking about the wonderful ceremony!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/31/2019

Easy to work with and very accommodating.

Minister Steve was great to work with. He was very responsive to messages and understanding when this stressed out bride did not back to him right away. He traveled to my venue for the rehearsal and wedding even though it was far away. I would highly recommend Minister Steve.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 08/16/2019

Thank you Minister Steve!

Minister Steve was the best officiant we could have asked for! The ceremony and our vows was my favorite part of my wedding day, and this is largely in part to Minister Steve's thoughtfully planned words! He is so kind and fun to be around, and he also keeps everyone where they are supposed to be! He is such a down to earth person! My husband and I, and everyone else in our wedding party felt very comfortable throughout the whole ceremony! Thank you Minister Steve!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you Krista! I had a great time with you and your families! Best of everything in the future!

Katherine H. · Married on 07/01/2019

The BEST - 100% Would Hire Again!

Minister Steve was absolutely amazing. After reaching out to him, I received a call within hours! He was flexible and was able to change his schedule for us. My husband (thanks to Minister Steve), and I were on a tight time crunch due to our daughter coming soon, husband is leaving the country, work; just life! Minister Steve made it work and we are so grateful to him for his time! I 100% recommend him for any service! Price is perfect, flexible, he is personable, quick to respond to you, all in all such an amazing ceremony! He even cared enough to ask what colors he should wear, he allowed us to pick the time and place, we are beyond grateful for Minister Steve!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you Katherine! It is always an honor to work with our military heroes! I hope you will keep in touch so I can watch that little girl grow up! (And don't forget, I do baptisms!) Much Love...

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2019

Fantastic Experience

Minister Steve did a wonderful job helping us prepare for our wedding. He reviewed our ceremony with us and made as many edits as we needed to make it fit us. The hand fasting ceremony that he created matched us well and the quaich ceremony tied in our Scottish roots. Minister Steve provided many humorous moments throughout the rehearsal and wedding that helped ease our nerves. We felt very comfortable with him and were grateful to have chosen him as our officiant.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer and also for sharing those amazing honeymoon pictures! Please stay in touch!
    Blessings!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2019

Very flexible & great personality!

We were so blessed to have Steve as our minister for our wedding. Our original minister (a family friend) had to unexpectedly back out last minute. Steve responded fast, was willing to help us out in a crunch, and was super flexible by booking us just a few hours after another wedding already booked on our date. I really appreciate his patience when working with us during rehearsal. We loved his friendly personality and great sense of humor, which he added to our wedding! I would highly recommend Steve to anyone looking for a wedding minister. We will forever be grateful for his part in making our dream day come true!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Kyle D. · Married on 05/05/2019

Very good flexible minister

Minister Steve was great from the beginning. He immediately responded when we inquired, answered all questions, and we quickly decided that he was a good fit for our wedding. He checked in several times to see if our preparations we're going well and offered to help write our vows. We were keeping everything simple, so we did not require much assistance but he made sure we knew he was there to help. We chose the "Steve is Here. Let's Get This Over With!" Package and it fit right in with a simple wedding. We didn't have a rehearsal wedding, but Minister Steve was great with his cues to help. He also brought his wife along to the wedding, who was very warming and inviting.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Leslie · Married on 05/04/2019

Just what we were looking for.

We asked Minister Steve to officiate our wedding on May 4 and he made the ceremony exactly as we wanted. He was respectful of our requests and details, and worked with us to tailor elements of the ceremony as we wanted. He has a great sense of humor and yet an extreme attention to detail. We would highly recommend him if you are looking for someone to officiate you special day.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Colby

Colby · Married on 04/13/2019

The family friend you haven't met yet!

My fiancée (now wife!) put me in charge of hiring an officiant. I found a listing for this gentleman that was highly reviewed, took the time to look the part, and -- bonus -- offered a military discount. After a couple of emails, I was good, Minister Steve was in, and my box was checked.

When the time was getting close, Steve checked in and said it was time to meet to plan out the ceremony. There were maybe six emails and a coffee meeting during this phase, but at that point Steve's very likable nature became apparent. We quickly realized we didn't just want this guy to show up and make things official, we wanted him there to be a part of it. And he very much was.

In terms of what to expect, Minister Steve is an organized officiant. He'll talk to you about what to expect, and from the initial conversations will put together some choices that enable you to make the ceremony exactly what you want, always checking to make sure you don't miss anything you aren't aware of. He's exactly the right mix of firm (when dealing with the cat-herding of dealing with organizing your bridal party) and fun, determining where your sense of humor is and blending right in with it.

If you aren't getting married in a church, you need an officiant, so if you're reading this you're just looking to make sure you get one more thing done on that long list. If your smart and/or fortunate enough to hire him, Minister Steve is a really good guy that you will be very glad you made a part of your day. We certainly are!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thanks so much Colby...I had a great time and really enjoyed being part of your amazing day... The best man speech was one for the ages! Give my love to Laura and have fun on the honeymoon!
  • Jeff

Jeff G. · Married on 03/21/2019

Outstanding

Minister Steve was extremely professional and caring during the whole wedding ceremony process. He was quick to respond to my e-mails, and very helpful with ideas regarding the ceremony. He gave us a draft of our wedding ceremony way in advance which gave us time to review and make any modifications. He even went above and beyond by helping supply music for our wedding. He made our wedding ceremony beautiful and we are blessed to have him be part of our day.

Sent on 03/23/2020