Minister Steve of PA Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Alexis
    Alexis A. Married on 06/04/2022

Excellent officiant

Minster Steve was a great officiant. He was friendly, great at communicating, and professional. Our ceremony was perfect! I would definitely recommend Minster Steve!

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, Alexis! I had a great time with you and your family. Most memorable Bridal Party entrance ever! I won't forget it! I wish you and Hunter all the happiness and joy in the world. Please stay in touch!
  • Adelle
    Adelle G. Married on 05/28/2022

Wow just wow

Steve was amazing… he was so easy to talk to, so patient and so kind. My now husband and I are so thankful we booked him and ALL of our guests raved about how beautiful our ceremony was because of Steve. We are so thankful to know him and we are so glad he was there for us on the most important day of our lives! Please hire Steve!

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure and honor to officiate your wedding. I look forward to seeing more pictures from the ceremony and glad we will keep in touch via Facebook. Wishing you Andrew a fantastic and fun life together! Blessings, Minister Steve
  • Jake
    Jake K. Married on 01/22/2022

The Calm in the Craziness

My wife and I do not belong to a church, so we had to search for a minister of the faith to wed us. My wife found Minister Steve online. She scheduled our first meeting via online, and I immediately knew Minister Steve was the one. As a man who has lost his faith, I did not feel any judgement from Minister Steve, who was very in touch with people like me. The rehearsal and the day of the wedding, Minister Steve was the calm in the craziness. Ashley (my wife) and I did all of the planning and most of the purchasing for our wedding. To say we were stressed out, is an understatement. Minister Steve is the kind of man that provides humor when needed and the sense of calm when some might seem anxious. We appreciate you Minister Steve for marrying Ashley and I, and also thank you for your service in uniform!

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Hey Jake and Ashley! Thank you so much for the review. It was a great start to my year and I had a ton of fun at the reception hanging with your family and friends. Thank YOU for you service as well and I will hopefully see you guys soon!
  • Hannah
    Hannah E. Married on 10/23/2021

A pleasure to work with

Minister Steve was great to work with! He was quick to respond to our questions, and wrote an amazing touching wedding service. He made sure to take into account our requests at every step. He was timely for rehearsal and on the wedding day, even taking the time to say a blessing for us before our wedding dinner. Thank you!

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I take credit for making it stop raining a half hour before we started :) It was such a great wedding and the food was amazing and you two are perfect together...thank you again for giving me to opportunity to unite you in marriage!
    God Bless,
  • Shayna
    Shayna E. Married on 10/16/2021

Perfect Choice

Minister Steve has been wonderful to work with. He’s funny, professional, and familiar. My favorite part was that he got to know me and my family, and incorporated that into our day. Even though we hadn’t actually met until the month of, it didn’t feel that way! Thank you Minister Steve

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me! It was great getting to know you guys, and I really enjoyed the blessing that Uncle Chuckie gave during the ceremony. Remind your husband what the rain will bring. 🌹🌹🌹
    Please stay in touch and God bless you!
  • Emily
    Emily E. Married on 10/14/2021

Absolutely amazing!

He did a perfect job with the rehearsal and ceremony. He really made the day easier and better with how professional he is. He made us feel like he cared and made sure everything would go smooth! We couldn't imagine anyone else!!!!!
    Jared Married on 10/10/2021

Excellent Officiant!

Steve did a great job! Was very helpful and did an excellent job at the ceremony. Offered very helpful advice before walking down the aisle. Highly Recommend

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thanks Jared! It was a pleasure having the honor of marrying you and Tiffany! I hope to see pictures of the ceremony as it was one of the most scenic venues I've been to. I wish you guys all the happiness in the world!
    Erin P. Married on 10/09/2021

Steve did an outstanding job!

Steve was very professional, but also funny and personable. He responded very quickly to emails and he was on time to the wedding. I highly recommend him if you are looking for someone who is relaxed, professional, funny, friendly with everything, etc.

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you Erin! It was great to be a part of all the fun at your wedding and meeting your little one! Best of luck to you and Tyler for the future...and still...BEST VOWS EVER! :)
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 10/03/2021

Wonderful to work with.

Minister Steve was a delight to work with. He put everyone at ease during our rushed rehearsal and was so accommodating to any of our personal requests. He even matched his shirt to the wedding colors the best he could! Such a sweet gesture.

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! It was a pleasure to officiate your wedding and I wish you and Chris a lifetime of happiness and playing Minecraft together!!

• Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/02/2021

Exceeded Expectations

Minister Steve was outstanding! Communication was clear and open the whole time. Information provided about marriage license was highly helpful. Rehearsal was detailed and much needed for our restless group. Very personable & easy to talk to. We could not have asked for a better experience!
  • Kara
    Kara M. Married on 09/25/2021

The best!!!

We had the best experience with Minister Paul on our special day! He was super helpful throughout the entire planning process and was always willing to answer any questions that popped up. He created a really beautiful ceremony and was great about incorporating last minute feedback. The wedding ceremony itself was perfect & we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Highly recommend!

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Kara! It was my pleasure to officiate your beautiful wedding! I wish you and Doug a lifetime of happiness together!

John K. Married on 09/06/2021

When your officiant is a welcome guest as well.

Perfect is the word that comes to mind. We had a simple in home wedding that he made very special yet stress free. My highest recommendation.

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thanks John! It was my pleasure to officiate your wedding and wish you and Sharon a lifetime of happiness together!

Liam C. Married on 09/05/2021

Excellent Service

Minister Steve was fantastic the whole way through from planning to rehearsal to the day of. Would highly recommend!

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you so much Kortney and Liam! Was a great time being your officiant. Your wedding party was spot on at the ceremony, making my job way too easy! Wishing you all the happiness in the world!
    Raven V. Married on 09/05/2021

Highly recommend!

Minister Paul was wonderful to work with! When we decided to postpone our wedding due to COVID, Minister Paul was very understanding and rescheduled our new date with no problem. Our ceremony was beautiful and we are very happy that we chose Minister Paul!
  • Marisa
    Marisa Married on 09/04/2021

Best wedding officiant! Highly recommend!!

Minister Steve was a key role in our incredible wedding day! He was quick to respond after my initial contact with him and from then on out he was so helpful! He helped us piece together a beautiful ceremony! We couldn't be more thankful! We will definitely be recommending him to friends and family in the future!
    Tam B. Married on 08/21/2021

The best Minister ever!!

Steve is very professional and still has a good bit of whit and charm. He married my husband and I this past weekend. I have absolutely no complaints! I’m feel very fortunate to have had Steve there for our wedding!
  • Christine
    Christine C. Married on 07/25/2021

Amazing sweet ceremony!

From the start, Minister Steve was responsive and helped to explain the process to us. We were traveling for family issues and he was able to work with us around our schedule. The ceremony he created for us was perfect, representing our personalities and what we wanted. The actual day was perfect and we are so grateful for his guidance. His professionalism and experience really showed. We couldn't have asked for a better minister! Thank you so much, Minister Steve!

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was such a unique wedding at a unique venue. I hope to do some more of these intimate weddings at Cupboard Books in Enola. They definitely have me as a customer now thanks to you! Give my best to Brian, and maybe we'll see you at the bookstore!
    Kim M. Married on 07/24/2021

Minister Steve is the absolute BEST

What a wonderful day! Minister Steve was amazing. He reached out to me quickly to get some basic information on what we were looking for. I knew immediately that he was exactly what we were looking for. He took care of the whole service, sent us different prayers and poems, and put together a beautiful ceremony. We were looking to surprise our family at our Xmas in July party and Steve was more than happy to play along. He showed up as a code enforcer, measuring our tent, water slide and stating to our family that we had amassed a $550 FINE. My family went nuts! I ran towards the house to get my "checkbook". Steve stops me... Literally says, "how long have you two been together", while my family was yelling at him that our time together doesn't matter..... He turns to us and says "Ok, if you two agree to marry today, I will drop all the fines" ... Our family completely lost it. Minister Steve took a fun family day, and turned it into a beautiful moment! Thank you so much for that you did for us. If I could give 1,000 stars to rate this man? I WOULD..... Officially.... Rob and Kim Sload

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you so much Kim and Rob! The best decision I made was to immediately call you after seeing your request and getting to be a part of this most memorable wedding! I am sure there are 30 or so people talking about Saturday night and what a time it was! I wish you guys all the happiness in the world and hope we can get together again soon!
    Nancy S. Married on 07/11/2021

Personable & Professional

We are so extremely happy that we hired Minister Steve for our daughters wedding. He was quick to reply to any emails and helpful to walk us through the situation where our home church minister was unable to marry them due to Covid concerns.
    Minister Steve was personable, professional, and so friendly. Everyone from our friends to our family commented on how wonderful he was.
    He gets to know the couple through questionnaires and virtual meetings so he can personalize their wedding ceremony to be exactly what they wanted it to be. He also sent them a nice list of reading and verses to be able to choose from for the ceremony.
    We would highly recommend Minister Steve to anyone else looking to get married and have that personal touch, humor, and compassion shine through.
    (Additional note about one of the attached photos: Minister Steve let our daughter & son in law know that they needed to kiss when people kept clinking their glasses because they were not aware. It was a sweet & funny moment that everyone got a chuckle from!)
  • Alexis
    Alexis D. Married on 06/19/2021

Beautiful ceremony!

Minister Steve was wonderful! He was quick to respond and very patient with my family and friends during the rehearsal ceremony. His encouraging words were a very important part of our special day and we are very thankful. This was the first wedding at the venue we chose and he was very adaptive to the many changes that were made last minute to create our beautiful ceremony. Thank you Minister Steve!

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you Alexis for your beautiful review! It was my honor and pleasure to marry you and Brian at that fantastic venue! I wish you all the happiness in the world! MS
  • Abigale
    Abigale N. Married on 05/22/2021

Awesome!!!

Minister Steve is an amazing Officiant and was so flexible, kind, and an amazing man to work with! Highly recommend!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie S. Married on 05/22/2021

Minister Steve and Minister Paul (who officiated our wedding) were both wonderful to work with.

We had a great experience working with Minister Steve and Minister Paul. We planned our wedding throughout the pandemic and without meeting many of our vendors in person. Minister Steve was so friendly and kind on the phone it was hard to imagine Minister Paul would be any different. He was so nice and fit perfectly in to our wedding. My husband truly appreciated and enjoyed the extra time he and Minister Paul spent together. We had a wonderful day and they were a huge part of it!
    Carrie S. Married on 04/11/2021

Smooth and perfect

Minister Steve was a joy to work with. He kept in contact with us through the entire process and replied to our emails quickly. Our ceremony could not have been more perfect. He is very flexible and has a great sense of humor.

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you Carrie! Was a pleasure to perform your ceremony! Was a great time and I love the dance you did with your dad! Give my best to Devon!
  • Nichole
    Nichole S. Married on 02/13/2021

Made our winter wedding dreams come true

Not everyone is a fan of outdoor weddings. Especially, in the winter, but Minister Steve was more than accommodating. Our service was perfect.

Minister Steve of PA's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I truly do love working in the snow! I wish you guys all the happiness in the world!