Minister G Reviews

Minister G View more information

Jay Getting married on 12/05/2069

Smart, Funny & Engaging

Glenda makes weddings fun. She gets to know the soon to be married couple and injects personal tidbits that one wouldn't normally see in a traditional ceremony.
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing & so personal

Minister G was absolutely amazing for my wedding! Everyone loved her and said what an wonderful job she did. I was lucky enough to find her about a month before my wedding and even with the short notice, everything ran so smoothly with her help. She included personal quirks of my relationship and made appropriate jokes. Not too many jokes, but just the right enough to calm me down a little from crying during my ceremony. Haha. I'm truly thankful for finding her and for all of her perfect words. Minister G is very easy going and easy to talk with. I highly recommend her!
  • Luz
    Luz R. Married on 02/02/2020

She is awesome!

Minister G was simply amazing! Not only did my husband and I loved her but everyone that was there also loved her. I assure you she is the one❤ say yes to Minister G ❤
  • Tereza
    Tereza Married on 11/10/2019

One of a Kind

First and foremost a huge thank you for the services that were provided!!! I can't express enough the uniqueness of the ceremony specifically created for us!!! It was something to forever have as a memory Minister G is the one to make your ceremony your very own ceremony!!! Prompt, Beautiful person, and most importantly made the process so smooth but also so personal which was amazing!!! Thank you Tereza
  • Claire
    Claire Married on 08/16/2019

Original, funny, and caring officiant!

While looking for an officiant, we knew we wanted someone funny, who wouldn’t mind doing things a bit differently, and easy to work with. Minister G hit all those points and more! She was fantastic to work with from start to finish. She’s very laid back, but professional. She easily walked us through the paperwork and made the process so easy for us. During the ceremony, she actually got the crowd laughing. Afterwards, I had several people asking about her, saying how funny and original she was and how it was nice to have a bit of a different type of ceremony! She worked in our funky requests and went above and beyond! She genuinely cares for her couples and loves what she does. She energy was perfect for our big day! Thank you for everything!
    Jess F. Married on 11/11/2018

Glenda is an exceptional officiator!

Glenda goes out of her way to get to know the couples she works with and their unique relationship journey, ensuring a genuine one of a kind experience on their special day. She is guaranteed to make you, your guests and anyone within earshot laugh, cry, and above all never forget just how special the bond between two people who truly belong together is... magic!
    Jon B. Married on 06/09/2018

Exactly what we were looking for!

Our wedding ceremony far exceeded our expectations, all thanks to the professional, and fun, Minister G. The ceremony had the perfect balance of light moments and emotion because Glenda took the time to get to know us to create a highly personalized ceremony. After the wedding, many of our guests raved about the ceremony for the same reasons. Thank you Glenda, we will always remember how amazing this day was!
    Reesa A. Married on 04/13/2019

Magical Ceremony by Minister G

Let me start by stating that my husband and I never wanted to have a wedding. We are not tradition by any means, we don't like being the center of attention, and I have never enjoyed ceremonies of any kind. We wanted to elope or go to City Hall and call it a day. My aging father, who never asks anything of me, begged us to have a wedding. Three months later, we found ourselves standing under a beautiful floral wedding arch, in an old industrial factory, surrounded by 100 of our closest family and friends, before of Minister G at our wedding ceremony. As an anti-bride, I was certain my favorite part of the wedding would be the partying towards the end of the reception after all of the greetings and well wishes were complete. I was surprisingly mistaken. The ceremony was my favorite part of the day. It was magical and I will cherish those moments for a lifetime. Minister G played a really important role in why -
    I had a hard time finding ordained ministers that understood us as a couple and the more relax vibe of our day. My heart sank when I realized I would have to hire a woman who scrutinized my decisions like not wanting to walk down the isle but simply greet our guests as they arrive and start the ceremony by stepping to the stage with my partner when it was time to begin. I didn't know what my options were at the time, and I didn't have time to keep searching for someone who embodied our vision and who we are, until a potential wedding photographer suggested Minister G. I was speaking to her about how I envisioned an officiant who was commanding of the audience with a sense of humor. Someone who understood who my husband and I are as people and as a couple. Minister G far exceeded anything I could have hoped for. She personalized the standard vows based on a questionnaire that Anthony and I had not shared the answers to. It made it funny but also much more sweet, sincere and authentic than the standard boring vows. She spoke beautifully and confidently, captivating everyone's attention. She made the ceremony feel exactly like us. Which is truly impressive given that we only met 2 months prior to this day with limited interaction as I had so much going on. Minister G handled everything that was required of her, was a great resource of information regarding the marriage license so I didn't really have to put much thought into it. I felt like she had it covered. She arrrived early, looking beautiful and gave us clear direction. I have recommended Minister G to several people already. Our guest are still talking about how great the ceremony and vows were. Some thought we wrote them ourselves. It was truly such an unexpected highlight of our day.
    Don't be dissuaded if you are more traditional and want a different kind of ceremony. Minister G will make it what you want it to be and will add components that will make the day feel much more authentic. So honored and grateful that she was a part of our day.