Minister Brian "The Rev" Schleper Reviews

Minister Brian "The Rev" Schleper 3
Minister Brian "The Rev" Schleper 4
  • David

David Sypniewski · Married on 06/08/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

We decided to use Brian based on a verbal recommendation. My wife and I immediately hit it off with him at the first meeting and we were so happy we chose him for our special day. He was nothing short of amazing and the customized ceremony could not have gone any better thanks to him! We had numerous people at our wedding tell us that he made the ceremony. There was laughing, crying, and lots of celebrating! Use him and you will definitely not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Andie

Andie · Married on 06/07/2019

Professional, personalized, fun!

I had the privilege of meeting Brian when he was the officiant for my best friend’s wedding in October 2018. Her ceremony was great, and I knew it was a no-brainer for my own the upcoming year!

I recently tied the knot on June 7, 2019. Brian has an outstanding speaking voice and extremely professional. He’s very quick to respond to any questions and inform us on all the steps to complete prior to the wedding, making the process as painless as possible. The ceremony was amazing. He takes the time to personalize the script and capture your love story, which made us feel so special – plus a dash of humor mixed in for the perfect blend! We received so many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was – many thanks to Brian! I would highly recommend The Rev for your day!

Thank you so much for being apart of our day and making it absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Minister Brian "The Rev" Schleper 5
  • Alan

Elise Tranter · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Officiant

I highly recommend Brian. Brian was kind enough to personalize our wedding script which truly made our wedding memorable and one of a kind. Brian helped to make the entire process completely stress-free which was very much appreciated. If you are looking for an officiant with a great personality, a wonderful voice, good organization, and a high level of professionalism then you should pick Brian as you officiant! Thank you Brian for making our special day so special!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Cdolezar82

Christina · Married on 05/11/2019

A magical ceremony

I highly recommend Brian Schleper and cannot say enough good things about him! I first saw him at my cousin Sarah’s wedding in August 2017. Out of all the weddings I attended in my life that was the only ceremony I actually remembered. It was tailored just for them and he also made me laugh. We wanted something different that was not the typical stuffy, boring, old ceremony. One of the first things I did when I started planning our wedding was to contact my cousin to ask her for Brian’s contact information because I just had to have him do our ceremony too. The price is so reasonable and he always responded quickly when we emailed him. I also loved that after he pronounced us man and wife we immediately ducked out of the way so our guests and photographer could take pictures. He worked hard to get to know us in order to give us our perfect ceremony. I asked him to add touches of Disney to our ceremony because we love Disney and he did not disappoint! Just to illustrate it he started off with this: Hello everyone and welcome to this magical occasion. Can you feel the love tonight? It truly was a magical occasion and we could not be happier! So thank you so much Brian for everything it was such a pleasure to work with you!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Minister Brian "The Rev" Schleper 6
    Minister Brian "The Rev" Schleper 7
    Minister Brian "The Rev" Schleper 8

Denise Zera · Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful Officiant!

"I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Brian at a recent wedding in Cape May at which I was the personal coordinator to the bride, the nervous bride. Brian was so professional during the ceremony rehearsal and on the wedding day. The wedding ceremony was to lovely and sweet! He made the couple feel relaxed and carefree while telling all about their love story. He helped me calm my nervous bride which was a huge benefit for me. I highly recommend him and will work with him in the future. " ~ Denise Zera, Brilliant Affairs

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/06/2018

Brian is the best!

Brian is the best! He has a wonderful way with words and was able to perfectly capture our love story for our ceremony. He is very easy to work with and made the very confusing marriage license process painless and easy for us! For any engaged couples looking for an officiant, I highly recommend Brian!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Crystal · Married on 05/13/2018

If I could give a million stars I would! He was very accommodating, the pricing was a steal! He made us feel very welcome and found a way to make everything personalized to us. We did a traditional service as well as a handfasting and each part of the service was beautiful. Everyone loved it and we even got some tears.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Brandie · Married on 09/30/2017

We were so fortunate to have Brian recommended to us to officiate our wedding. He was exactly what we were looking for and more! We didn’t want a boring ceremony, and he made sure it was the perfect balance of romantic comedy and elegant romance! I could not recommend Brian enough! If you’re looking for a reliable, kind and incredibly talented officiant, brian is your man!

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • Munchkin9218

Colleen · Married on 09/02/2018

We had originally planned to have my husbands sister get ordained online and marry us. But about 8 weeks before our wedding she got very nervous and asked if we would mind her stepping down from that role. We of course only wanted her to be comfortable but that left us scrambling to find someone of quality before our wedding with time running out!! After asking around, Brian was recommended to us and was luckily available!! I could not have been happier with the choice we made!! He was very on top of everything, and helped us create a ceremony that was highly personal and touching. We got so many compliments on how well he did, and on the ceremony itself and how beautiful it was. He was able to keep us well within our 30 minute allotment at the venue and still worked in our tree planting ceremony and personal vows!! If you are in need of an officiant he is the best guy you can ask for to do the job!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing, Great, Very Professional

Brian was excellent during our August wedding. He made our wedding very personal with our vows. He asked both of us questions prior and made a speech that was perfect. He made everyone laugh and cry with the kind words he said. Would recommended him over and over again.

Sent on 09/10/2019