MINISTER ALAN Reviews

MINISTER ALAN 4
MINISTER ALAN 5
  • F

Francesca · Married on 07/13/2014

We had a great experience. Minister Alan performed a great ceremony and was very helpful through our whole wedding process.

Sent on 07/24/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you and Lance to write and perform your wedding ceremony. Thank you for the great experience!
  • F

Francesca · Married on 07/13/2014

Minister Alan was a pleasure to work with. He was very flexible and accommodating to all of our requests and changes! We had a lot of last minute changes, and he responded promptly to any questions or concerns we had! We were very impressed with how well written the ceremony was. He gave us a hard copy of our vows, so I was able to put them into our Wedding Album! Minister Alan puts a lot of effort into making the ceremony fitting to the couples wishes. We were very pleased with the experience we had working with minister Alan and we would absolutely recommend him to other couples!

Sent on 08/11/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Last minute changes are inevitable, Francesca. I was happy to revise your ceremony to make it more personalized and meaningful to you and Lance.

Christina · Married on 06/29/2014

Minister Alan was a pleasure to work with. He was very flexible and accommodating to all of our requests and changes! He always responded promptly to any questions or concerns. My family commented after the wedding that they were impressed with how professional he was and how well written the ceremony was. Minister Alan puts a lot of effort into making the ceremony comfortable and fitting to the couples wishes. We were very pleased with the experience we had working with minister Alan and we would absolutely recommend him to other couples!

Sent on 07/02/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

The addition of a bagpiper for the processional was a wonderful surprise, Christina! I really enjoyed working with your lovely family.

Krysia · Married on 06/28/2014

Minister Alan was great! He was very very professional fropm the moment we met for the initial meeting. He was so organized and thorough. He came to the rehearsal and meant business! There was no joking around on his part, which kept the rehearsal moving quickly, so that we could move on to the rehearsal dinner in a timely fashion.
    The ceremony was perfect. He was professionsal yet had kept it relaxed and easy going. People were compimenting on great the ceremony was after the wedding.
    I would highly recommend Minister Alan to anyone.
    Thank you!

Sent on 07/02/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

I certainly enjoyed the time I spent with you and your extended family Krysia. I'm so glad everything was to your satisfaction!

Alan was a true professional and a joy to work with. My husband and I wanted a simple, meaningful and down to earth wedding ceremony. Alan provided everything we wished for and gave us wonderful suggestions. He was prompt in responding to our inquiries and had a fantastic attitude. He made our wedding ceremony special and we received many compliments as a result. I would absolutely recommend Alan as a wedding officiant.

Sent on 05/16/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you and Kyle, Samantha. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Johanna · Married on 03/23/2014

The services provided by the Officiant Alan Chadrjian were absolutely outstanding! He was totally professional, punctual , attentive, kind, helpful, respectful, but most of all heartfelt. He did an amazing job at my wedding. All of my friends and family loved him also because of his sense of humor which made him fit right in.

Sent on 03/30/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you, Johanna. It was my pleasure to collaborate with you and Jesus throughout the process. You really did make me feel as though I were part of your family!

Stephanie · Married on 01/11/2014

He was very helpful and responsive to our needs. Alan kept my anxietyto a minimum and was able to give us the best ceremony that i could have imagined.

Sent on 02/11/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

I appreciate the sentiment, Stephanie. Stress reduction regarding the ceremony is my goal for all of my clients!

Dominique · Married on 12/07/2013

Alan was the consummate professional. From the moment we asked him to marry us, we were taken care of with a great combination of sensitivity, thoughtfulness, and attentiveness. He had an incredible array of vows for us to choose from and was completely supportive in our desire to mix-and-match to come up with whatever we really wanted. As a same-sex couple, we had previously had a religious (non-legal) ceremony, and people who attended both claimed that Alan's short sermon was better than our priest's! Even though we had already been married once, it did bring tears to my eyes. I would recommend Alan to any and everyone looking for a non-denominational wedding ceremony that still has a feeling of sanctity and importance. And the fact that he's good humored and lighthearted as well doesn't hurt!

Sent on 02/15/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Dom, I will always fondly remember the wedding ceremony I wrote and performed for you and Brian as my first for a same-sex couple. Thank you for allowing me to a part of your very special day!

Lenny · Married on 12/06/2013

Alan was very professional and very informational. He provided us with a service that was above and beyond what we had expected. I would recommend Alan to anyone who was looking for an officiant!

Sent on 02/12/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you, Lenny. It was my pleasure to create and deliver the wedding ceremony you desired.

Veronica · Married on 05/14/2017

Minister Alan was easy to work with, we instantly felt comfortable with him. He gave us advice regarding our vows, ceremony readings, and how to prepare for our marriage license. It was a seamless experience.

Sent on 06/07/2017

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

A "seamless experience" for my clients is my goal. I'm so happy you were pleased!

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2016

Minister Alan was amazing and made our ceremony truly magical. We were really concerned about not having any religious items incorporated in the ceremony, but he worked with us to make sure it was very special and meaningful. He was also very open to our suggestions and edits-- taking the time to listen to our needs and adding personal touches that helped tell our love story. I would highly recommend him for any couple!

Sent on 11/08/2016

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Amanda, it always helps me to write a special ceremony when the couple provides details and anecdotes about their relationship the way you and Michael did. Thank you!

Christy · Married on 06/13/2015

Alan was a very professional and organized minister. He always got back to me quickly and accommodated any changes or additions to our ceremony. It was a beautiful ceremony, very well written and spoken.

Sent on 07/03/2015

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Christy, my thanks to you and Craig for allowing me to perform your marriage ceremony, and for your kind words. Best wishes to you both!

Minister Alan was very professional and approachable throughout the entire planning process of our wedding ceremony. He answered questions and offered feedback quickly and honestly. We had one initial consolation where we spoke about what was important to my fiancé and I, to include in our ceremony. He made our ceremony personalized to us and gave us a typed out copy of our enti9re ceremony. I would definitely recommend Minister Alan to officiate your wedding!

Sent on 06/01/2015

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was my pleasure to work with you both.

The very first thing you realize when you meet Alan is how organized he is! As a very organized person myself, I really appreciated the time and detail Alan spent explaining to us how the entire process works. Having done my research and met with a few other ordained ministers, I can honestly say that his professionalism and organization far exceeded the others. He worked with us to create the ceremony we wanted, without pushing us on any matters. He sent us numerous documents to choose wedding and ring vows. He typed up and sent us the entire order of the ceremony, where everyone would be, what he would say, and even prepped us on when we would speak. I could not have asked for a better minister; the entire process went smoothly. I highly recommend Alan to any couple getting married.

Sent on 08/25/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

There are a lot of details in planning a wedding ceremony Melissa, so organization is a must. But, we also have fun in doing so! Thank you for the kind words.

Our wedding came together very quickly and happened in our home. We didn't know what we wanted other than a desire to keep it simple. Minister Alan steered us in the right direction and created a personal and poignant ceremony that was perfect for our needs. For two people that debated just getting married at city hall, we could not be happier with the ways in which minister Alan helped make this a special day we will never forget.

Sent on 07/09/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Eric and Dan, I was very pleased that you chose to hold your wedding ceremony in your beautiful home, surrounded by family and friends. That's what makes for great memories!

Lauren · Married on 09/20/2014

Minister Alan was very informTive and helped us through the whole process step by step. He was prompt on getting us the information we needed and kept in contact with us. He is very professional and we had an amazing ceremony.

Sent on 09/24/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Lauren, the outdoor ceremony for you and Andy was my first right on a golf course. The perfect venue for a (former) golf pro!

Linda · Married on 11/30/2013

3.0

Minister Chadrjian was a pleasure to work with. He made our ceremony very special to us. He didn't push us to do a typical ceremony he was on board with making it as personal to us as we wanted it.

Sent on 02/12/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Linda, you provided all of the information I needed to personalize the ceremony for you. It was my pleasure!