MINISTER ALAN Reviews

MINISTER ALAN 3
MINISTER ALAN 4
MINISTER ALAN 5

Gregory + Alexandra · Married on 06/17/2016

Wedding planning can seem strenuous, at times overwhelming… It can feel the entire day weighs solely on any one small detail. Luckily, we had Minister Alan on our side. Minister Alan understands these anxieties and manages his clients’ nerves better than one can ever hope for. Going far above and beyond the expected duties of an ordained minister, he offered us a level of confidence and provided us a sense of ease from start to finish. Leading up to our wedding Minister Alan guided us and spoke with us frequently. He helped compose our vows, then made sure they were perfectly executed. He helped select readings, then made sure the readers were confident. Minister Alan not only took the time to shape our ceremony, but he became immersed in our entire day. He quickly familiarized himself with our families, got to know our wedding parties, and most unexpected of all, he helped coordinate all vendors associated with the ceremony upon his arrival. As the ceremony took shape, and the 185 guests were eagerly listening, Minister Alan spoke like that of a true professional. He demanded attention, while still allowing all eyes on my wife and I. Although it was short, at our request, it felt like the most perfectly crafted twenty minutes. For all that went into it, Minister Alan made sure every second of the event had its purpose.

Minister Alan showed himself to be a man of few words, but somehow, very naturally, offered endless comfort. We may not have known him long before June 17th, but on that day, we felt he was truly there not just with his words, but also his heart.

Sent on 07/08/2016

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you, Gregory, for you kind and heartfelt words. Working with couples like you and Alexandra is what makes this profession so enjoyable. All my best wishes for your continued happiness!

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2016

Minister Alan was wonderful! At our initial meeting, he was extremely organized and prepared. He listened to our ideas for our ceremony and gave us many helpful suggestions along the way. When it came time for my husband and I to write our vows, Alan provided us with many great samples that we were able to look to for inspiration. Within a week of our first meeting, he sent us a draft of our ceremony and worked with us until every detail was perfect. He ran a smooth rehearsal and performed our ceremony on our wedding day without a hiccup. I received numerous compliments from our wedding guests about how great he was. I would definitely recommend Minister Alan to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 05/10/2016

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer. It was a pleasure to work with you and Michael, and I really enjoyed meeting your family members. Best of luck!

Veronica · Married on 11/13/2015

Minister Alan is FANTASTIC. We called several officiants before we found him and he was the most flexible and professional officiant we had talked to in our search, and so we met. Our meeting was at Panera Bread where we ate lunch and he got to know us. He was incredibly warm and easy to speak with. He was very detailed, explained all of our choices, what the process looked like, and the importance of the ceremony to us and our guests. Within a week, he had emailed us the draft of the ceremony in full detail for us to review, change, etc. He also provided the proper information for the legal process of getting the marriage license, changing the name, and filing for the marriage certificate.
    Minister Alan also provided us with our rehearsal which we asked for rather late, but he did not hesitate to come to the venue and run through the process with ourselves and our families.
    On the day of the wedding, we couldn't be happier with the ceremony. His voice is strong and he spoke to our guests with poise. My husband and I clung to his words, and while we had read it all before, hearing him say it was just beautiful. At the end of the ceremony, he gave us a bound hard copy of the ceremony that was read for us as a keepsake. When the wedding weekend was over, I received an email reminding me how to go about filing for the marriage certificate and who to contact. Above and beyond.
    Minister Alan is one of the most kind and professional people I have worked with. I would recommend him for any type of ceremony, this man truly has a gift to make your day feel extra special.

Sent on 11/26/2015

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

I am humbled by your words Veronica, and thankful for clients like you and Nick. Best wishes on your upcoming honeymoon!

Alan was extremely professional and accommodating. He walked us through the process and ensured that we had everything ready. From providing examples for our vows and ideas on how to make the ceremony fit our personality and our style to the time he spent making corrections and suggestions on our vows and from making sure his attire matched our theme to the wonderful words that he chose for us which were truly appreciated by our family and friends. We highly recommend Alan.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Marty · Married on 10/03/2015

Minister Alan was extremely professional and a pleasure for us to work with. We chose to have our Ceremony first and Minister Alan set the tone for what turned out to be a fabulous and memorable evening. The feedback from our family and guests confirmed that Minister Alan was a great choice. Thank you.

Sent on 10/04/2015

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Marty, it was such a pleasure to work with you and Maria to incorporate elements of your separate cultural backgrounds into your marriage ceremony!

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2015

Minister Alan was absolutely fantastic! Alan was very on top of us during the whole process, and made my life as easy as expected for a Bride. He was very professional and a great public speaker. He gave us a copy of our ceremony months in advance so we could review and it and make any changes we deemed necessary. Our ceremony was perfectly tailored to fit our personal needs and requests. It could not have gone smoother. We are so grateful to Minister Alan for marrying us and making our special day even better.

Sent on 10/09/2015

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you Ashley. I am so pleased that you, Brian and I created the loving and faith-based ceremony that you envisioned from our first meeting. Best wishes!

Minister Alan did an amazing job at our wedding! From the day we met with him he was an absolute pleasure to be around. He helped my Fiance and I with our vows (he is an amazing writer!), and made sure all details were well executive and communicated to everyone involved with the wedding beforehand. We even had some mic issues in the beginning and that did not stop Minister Alan from providing a great wedding service. He acted as if nothing went wrong and continued on! He made our guests laugh and cry at exactly the right moments. We had several engaged friends ask how we had found him and would be so happy to see him again at their own weddings.

Sent on 10/12/2015

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you, Kelly. I will not let a technical glitch overshadow the importance and beauty of a solemn marriage ceremony.

Linzy · Married on 09/12/2015

Alan was extremely helpful and on top of things. He was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/29/2015

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you, Linzy. I was happy to perform your marriage ceremony in a beautiful and intimate back yard setting!

Laura · Married on 08/29/2015

We were extremely pleased with Minister Alan Chadrjian. He worked with us to make our readings, vows, and the entire ceremony personal. He was a true professional and responded to all our needs in a timely manner when planning. The day of the ceremony he walked us through the entire ceremony answering any questions we had and he also worked very well with all our vendors. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/31/2015

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you, Laura. It was my pleasure to work with you and Frank in planning your beautiful ceremony. Best wishes!

Anthony · Married on 08/23/2015

Minster Alan was the one and only choice, for myself and my partner. The reason being, we were at two previous weddings where he presided at and noticed that his professionalism and confidence truly commanded the room. When he spoke, every person listened attentively.
    However, when we began the task of putting our wedding together, there were many components that we were unaware of, that needed to be addressed. Minister Alan, being so thoroughly organized and being so quick to respond to our needs, made the process very easy. His patience and willingness to inform us of the important aspects of the ceremony, in order to make it more personal, made for a beautiful celebration. Going through the paces he set forth, even gave us the courage to write our own vows, which meant so much to us.
    Needless to say, that day came and went, but we still hear from family and friends on how beautiful and touching our ceremony was, and how the words Minister Alan chose, were so fitting for our occasion.
    We can not thank him enough and highly recommend him, with out fail.

Sent on 09/14/2015

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Anthony. It was a delight to work with you and Donald in planning your wedding ceremony. Many couples tell me, after the fact, how glad they were that they decided to recite vows they personally wrote. That is always the emotional highlight of any ceremony.

With only meeting the Minister Alan Chadrjian through Skype, emails and once in person he was able to deliver a personal, heartwarming, memorable ceremony. We had nothing but compliments from our guests on how beautiful our ceremony was. He was completely professional, well spoken and made us feel at ease during our bug day.

Sent on 07/26/2015

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you. I consider making you feel at ease during the most important part of your wedding day my primary responsibility.

Jessica · Married on 03/15/2015

Minister Alan Chadrjian was wonderful. Very helpful through the entire process from providing us with a sample outline of the ceremony and sample vows for us to pick from to making us a beautiful ceremony booklet to keep afterwards. We loved how patient and gracious he was with everything, especially our 5 and 6 year old rambunctious kids that he incorporated beautifully into the ceremony.

Sent on 03/17/2015

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

As I said during your ceremony, Jessica, weddings not only unite two people, they unite families. I was happy to help you and Chris write vows to include your children as an important part of your special day!

Kevin · Married on 03/14/2015

Alan was perfect. We were amazed at his professionalism and how he made us feel so at ease with planning the entire ceremony. We initially thought it may be stressful, but after meeting Alan to discuss for the first time, any such thoughts vanished. His personality, kindness, humor, and business-like attitude made all the difference in planning a perfect ceremony.

His consultative skills and advice are priceless. We also loved how well he was able to communicate and coordinate with our other vendors relating to the ceremony. I can't imagine anyone else doing a better job, honestly, he went above and beyond in every way.

My wife and I highly recommend Alan without reservation.

Sent on 04/03/2015

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you and Karen to create your "perfect" marriage ceremony, Kevin. Planning a ceremony can be stressful, but working together allowed us to include all of the elements that reflected you as a couple in a seamless flow. Best wishes to you both!

Book Minister Alan today, no need to look any further! He was such a pleasure to work with from the start! He was professional and considerate; he clearly has a great love for what he does and does it well. He listened to exactly how we wanted our ceremony to be and made it happen! He gave us so many creative options that helped to make the ceremony unique and memorable! In our first meeting he was very thorough about all the details, some of which my fiancé and I never even thought about! He walked us through every step and ideas to make it our own. After leaving our first meeting with him, I felt even more excited about our wedding, knowing he would be there to make sure everything went perfectly for us. Throughout the months/ weeks leading up to our big day he sent us a draft of our ceremony, listing what everyone would say verbatim (he even included who would usher-in our mothers), which helped ease our anxiety. The day of he arrived early and sharply dressed. During the ceremony he had such a warm/calm presence it made my husband and I both relax and enjoy the moment. It was PERFECT!!! THANK YOU MINISTER ALAN!!!

Sent on 04/06/2015

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Even though couples have been planning wedding details for months, many say that our initial discussion of their ceremony makes it "real" for the first time. I'm so glad that you were pleased!

Michele · Married on 12/12/2014

I cannot thank Minister Alan enough for the special ceremony he put together for our wedding day. My husband and I were able to incorporate both of our cultural traditions into one ceremony that was catered specifically to our own needs and wants. It was beautiful and extra special as a result of that. Minister Alan did a great job of offering us suggestions throughout the ceremony. He also met with us during the initial planning stages to learn more about us and to help us better plan for the most important part of our wedding. All of the planning paid off as I unexpectedly needed to go to the emergency room during the rehearsal ceremony practice, and Minister Alan was able to easily guide my bridal party on the steps they needed to take. My husband and I practiced our piece with him the day of the wedding, and everything went beautifully and as planned. I would highly recommend Minister Alan!

Sent on 01/24/2015

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Michele, you and Levon provided me with specific ideas about the cultural elements you wanted to include in your ceremony, so that made my job easy! I concur, of course, that the ceremony really is "the most important part" of every wedding.

Jeff · Married on 11/15/2014

One of the first vendors that we booked was Alan Chadrjian as our officiant. My (now) wife and I lead very busy lives and putting a wedding together these past 12 months proved to be extremely stressful at times. Alan fully understood what we were looking for in a ceremony and also kept in mind that we were not always able to meet in person. He was extremely flexible in order to accommodate us, even if that meant meeting via Skype on multiple occasions!

He was also EXCEPTIONALLY organized. After speaking with us over the past few months to make sure that our ceremony was just right, Alan prepared a very detailed outline of the ceremony for us, our planners and our wedding party. At the rehearsal, he went through the motions with all of us and made sure everyone knew what they were doing and where they were going for the day of.

From the beginning, Alan took the time to get to know us as a couple so when it came to our ceremony, he was able to make it that much more personal and memorable for both us and our wedding guests.

Would highly recommend Minister Alan!!

Sent on 11/22/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Jeff, it was my pleasure to work with you and Kelly to develop your personal ceremony. You are one of the most organized couples I have met, which is why we "clicked". Best wishes to you both!

Kelly · Married on 10/25/2014

I cannot thank Minister Alan enough for the incredibly beautiful ceremony that he did for us. From our initial phone call, to meeting with us, and then to the ceremony and follow up he was so professional and caring. I was so nervous to say the vows in front of everyone, but he put me at ease and made it so the ceremony was anxiety attack-free and comfortable for me to do. Everything was planned and laid out for us to see ahead of time so we knew exactly how everything would go. Also, we had our 4 dogs in the wedding. He was so accommodating and excited to take on the challenge of having all of them there. That was a HUGE weight taken off of our shoulders to know that they could be incorporated as they were. Of all the money we spent on the wedding, he was probably the best money we spent. He is worth every penny! I am going to recommend him to every engaged couple we know. He is just the best! THANK YOU AGAIN, MINISTER ALAN!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Kelly, I'm glad that I was able to address your two concerns and make your ceremony free of added anxiety. Your dogs were perfect ladies and gentlemen, and it was appropriate that you and Jason included them as important members of your family!

Lia · Married on 10/10/2014

From the day that we met Alan we were confident that our special day was in good hands. He was thorough, professional and organized. He spent an hour and half with us on our first meeting, just to get to know us and help us decide what kind of wedding we wanted to have; above and beyond the expectations of your average wedding officiant. He emailed and called us frequently up until the day of the wedding to make sure that everything was perfect. Alan conducted our rehearsal, the day before our wedding, with a combination of humor and sternness that prepared us and our wedding party for a perfect ceremony. During our wedding, our guests could not stop complimenting our ceremony and the performance of Alan. He was a calming presence during an exciting and anxious time for us and our wedding party. He helped make our wedding day perfect and we are forever grateful.

Sent on 10/19/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you Lia. I, too, am grateful that you and Andrew invited me to write and perform your wedding ceremony. I thoroughly enjoyed interacting with your wedding party and family members!

Alexsa · event on 10/03/2014

My husband and I renewed our wedding vows after 10 years and I have to say that Alan Chadrjian was amazing. It was a very private affair. There were no guests, just my husband, children, and I. The words he chose were perfect and very touching. My husband and I both teared up. He even addressed our 4 year old son in reference to him and our daughter. It was beautiful and intimate. It was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 10/12/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Alexsa, thanks to you and Shannon for inviting me to be a part of your private celebration. I hope to hear from you again in 2024!

Darya · Married on 09/27/2014

When my husband and i met Minister Alan he immediately made us feel comfortable and was very in tune with our needs. He was extremely professional and we couldnt have asked for a better officiant to marry us!! We are very happy and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Although the time from our first meeting to your wedding day was only a few weeks Darya, you and Peter responded to my questions so quickly that we were able to collaborate on a beautiful ceremony, and it didn't feel rushed. Thank you!

John · Married on 09/21/2014

We are very grateful to have found Alan to officiate our wedding. As a same-sex couple in NJ with the possibility of marriage for us in this state only beginning so recently, we were concerned that we would be able to find a very experienced officiant who was also reasonably priced. Alan met with us and discussed all aspects of the ceremony, he made the ceremony personal to us, and everyone at the wedding was thrilled as well. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/22/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

John, I was happy to perform my first shipboard ceremony for you and Dave. Best wishes to you both!

Marissa · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband and I are so pleased we chose Minister Alan for our wedding ceremony. Initially, were nervous and confused about how to select a minister for our nondenominational ceremony. Most of our friends and family members were married in a church and we didn't have any recommendations. We contacted Minister Alan because he is a recommended vendor of our venue, il Tulipano. We skyped with Minister Alan at first because we were planning our wedding from out of state. He was very accommodating and explained the whole process in detail. We felt at ease with him because he is very experienced and good at what he does! Minister Alan created a ceremony that suited us and guided us through the whole process. In fact, he was one of our only vendors that proactively reached out to us and kept us on schedule. We also met with Minister Alan in person one time before our wedding to go through the ceremony. He is very professional and kept our large and crazy wedding party in line during the rehearsal. We were nervous about our guest's reaction to our non-religious ceremony but so many of our guests told us it was "the best ceremony" they've attended and "perfect" "not cheesy" "really reflected who you are as a couple". In addition to creating a beautiful ceremony, Minister Alan also took care of our paperwork and filed our marriage license which was a big help! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/23/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you, Marissa. You are not alone in feeling confusion surrounding the planning of a wedding ceremony. It is something that is always dispelled in my first meeting with couples. Best wishes to you and Graham as you settle into your new home and new jobs in New Jersey!

Megan · Married on 09/12/2014

Minister Alan Chadrjian was recommended by our wedding venue and we are so happy that we chose him to be our officiant. He was very down to earth and we loved how he incorporated our children into the ceremony, he made it feel very personal and I loved how touching it all was. All of our guests were in awe of our ceremony and I would highly recommend him to all of our friends for any of their events! Thank you so much for making our day beautiful!!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you, Megan. It was great fun working with you and Rob, and your sons seemed very glad to have a special part in the ceremony!

Working with Alan was an absolute pleasure. He guided us through the ceremony crafting process, provided us with sample vows, and kept on top of us with respect to important deadlines (e.g., obtaining our marriage license). On the day of, Alan took charge, met with the wedding party and ran through a rehearsal to get everyone on the same page. His calm demeanor was a welcome comfort as he lead us through a flawless ceremony.

Sent on 09/12/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you, Renika & Matt. "Flawless" is high praise, indeed, although there is always room for improvement!

First time writing a review and I am very happy to do so. I can not describe how satisfied my husband and I were with the professionalism and quality of service provided to us by Minister Alan. My husband and I relocated to DC few months prior to our wedding and Minister Alan was extremely accommodating, he set up video calls which felt no different from in person meetings. Minister Alan did a great job at our rehearsal and was extremely patient with us when we ran late to the hotel for the rehearsal. He took the time to explain the role of each member of the wedding party and made sure there were no surprise on the day of the wedding. Our wedding was a dream and we want to thank Minister Alan for helping us make it a reality.

Sent on 08/27/2014

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Zineb, the best surprise is NO surprise. I'm so glad you were pleased with your ceremony!