MINISTER ALAN Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Edward
    Edward C. Married on 08/08/2021

personal and proffesional

Minister Alan was excellent. He mapped out the entire ceremony from start to finish including all our personal requests.
    During the ceremony he was warm and enthusiastic. He made the ceremony very special for us both and our guests.
  • John
    John S. Married on 06/18/2021

The most organized vendor we worked with!

Minister Alan was an absolute pleasure to work with. He truly was the most organized person we worked with when planning the wedding. We did a few zoom calls to get to know each other. He came to the calls with an agenda and he made us feel comfortable throughout the process. He sent us a draft of the ceremony weeks before the actual wedding, we made a few edits, and it came together perfectly. Minister Alan's added humor in all the right places. Our guests commented afterwards that he must have known us for years!!!
  • Francesca
    Francesca M. Married on 05/16/2021

Fantastic experience!

Minister Alan was great. Easy to work with and helped walk us through the whole process. We couldn’t have been happier with his help. Thank you again Minister Alan, we had the best wedding day!!!

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you Francesca. It was such a pleasure to create and perform a ceremony for you and Jim. Best wishes always!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 04/10/2021

Best you can get

Minister Alan was one of the highlights of our wedding day. First, he worked closely with us through three (!!) rescheduled dates due to COVID, and handled the changes with patience and grace. Leading up to the event, he took care to ensure my husband and I had time to write and revise our vows, AND made sure what we had written matched in both style and length, which made sure our vows fit together seamlessly. On the weekend of, he asked the questions we didn't even know we needed to ask to ensure the ceremony itself was organized, clean, and flawless. In the hight of the wedding-weekend craziness, Minister Alan was a clam and reassuring presence.

Above all, he reminded us every step of the way about the weight and importance of the commitment of marriage. It's so easy to get caught up in the small details of the weekend and party, but Minister Alan helped us focus on the *real* reason why we're all here--to commit to each other in marriage. I was so grateful for his guidance and calming reassurance throughout the entire event, before, during, and after the ceremony.

I would recommend him to any couple. He will work with you to make sure you have the exact ceremony YOU want (not what your family wants, or what you think you should have, but what YOU want as a couple ). He is patient and has been through this rodeo before, so answered many of my questions about the ceremony and beyond. He was also flexible and adapted changing dates, wedding party members, and more, which truly helped take away some of the stress of planning a COVID-era wedding. I am grateful he was part of our big day, especially in the biggest moment of exchanging our vows.

You can't go wrong. We are so thankful!!!
    Richard M. Married on 08/30/2020

Simply amazing

Minister Alan was amazing. He was responsive, through and professional. He was very flexible when it came to us having to change our date last minute. He personalized the ceremony to fit us as a couple. My new wife and I were truly blessed to have him officiate our wedding ceremony. He was a big reason our wedding day will be so memorable. Highly recommended 👍🏻

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you Richard. I was happy to be flexible with your wedding date in these uncertain times. Best wishes to you both!
  • Alison
    Alison O. Married on 09/13/2019

It Doesn't Get Any Better

Minister Alan is warm, friendly, professional and truly loves pulling together a beautiful ceremony. He is well-spoken, very organized and made the process very simple during a time where planning can be quite cumbersome. If you are looking for a minister for your wedding, he's a wonderful choice!
    Al Simon Married on 09/07/2019

Minister Alan review

Extremely professional and easy to work with...he managed us thru the process, reviewed our vows & speeches and helped create a beautiful beach ceremony.
  • Ariel
    Ariel Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing, professional officiant!

Minister Alan was a complete professional from the very start. It's very clear that he has done this hundreds of times and knows all the ins and outs of how to put on a very good ceremony. Even on the day of the wedding when a change was made to do a tree planting ceremony, Minister Alan was very cool and collected and made it all happen without any stress or worry. Many of our guests told us how much they liked our officiant and how it was so easy to understand him because he enunciated very well. I would highly recommend Minister Alan to anyone who is looking for an extremely professional officiant. He also helps with your vows if you decided to write them yourself!

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you so much, Ariel & Dan! I was happy to add the beautiful tree planting ritual to you ceremony. Best wishes always!
    Amie A. Married on 10/20/2018

Very accommodating

Minister Alan made our special day perfect. He reviewed our ceremony with us several times before the big day (both in person and via email) to make sure we were comfortable with all of the parts. Because we had mixed cultures and languages at our wedding, he made sure to include all the special elements to make both families feel as though their traditions were being celebrated. Thank you Minister Alan! It was perfect!

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you, Amie. It was a personal pleasure to create an Armenian / American wedding ceremony for you and Mickael!
    Ali Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful!

Minister Alan was wonderful to work with. We were originally planning to have a family member perform the ceremony but things fell through, leaving us with little time to find someone. Luckily, Minister Alan had not been booked yet and provided us with a script for the ceremony even under short notice. He even eased us into writing vows for one another which we were initially too nervous to say in front of everyone, and I'm so happy he did!

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Couples are often nervous about reciting vows to one another, and think about omitting them. But this is the emotional high point of any ceremony, and people are always glad that they rose to the challenge. Thanks to you and Richard, Ali!
    Adam B. Married on 09/29/2018

Ashley and Adam’s wedding

Minister Alan was very professional and a pleasure to work with. He was calm and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. He was always available to answer any questions or provide feedback on the ceremony or vows. We received many compliments on how special and beautiful the ceremony was. We highly recommend Minister Alan.
    George Married on 08/25/2018
    My wife (thanks Alan! :)) and I were looking for a non-denominational minister to conduct our ceremony and spoke to several before choosing Alan. What made our decision so easy was the immediate professionalism and care he put into the whole process. We live in Seattle and decided to hold our wedding back home in NY. What impressed us right off the bat was how accommodating Alan was with Skype. He reviewed the entire process with us and made a real effort to understand our relationship.

We were dreading picking an officiant for our wedding because most we found were a bit too casual for us. We wanted someone who we connected with and could trust would be more than capable of personalizing the experience in a professional way. We also wanted the pomp and circumstance of a religious wedding minus the religion, and Alan delivered in spades. He worked with us for two months to get our vows in place, determine a meaningful ritual (we decided to have a hand-fastening) and even went out of his way to meet with us in person during one of our weekend planning trips to the area.

On wedding day, he was prompt and took care of all the setup needed. He calmed our nerves when they needed calming and truly felt like a friend by the end of the day. We highly recommend Alan and will certainly reach out to him to renew our vows in the future!
    Chris Married on 08/18/2018
    A true professional, punctual calm and collected. Organized, beautifully written ceremony. As the groom I was confident in his capability. A calming personality to be around when my nerves kicked in moments before my bride arrived. Would highly recommend him to anyone who plans on being married by a Minister.

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Nerves are a part of every important milestone Chris. I'm glad to have shared this one with you and Shediah!
    Ashley Married on 06/09/2018
    We got married in June and I cannot tell you how amazing Minister Alan was! From the moment my husband and I met with him, we both knew he was who we wanted to marry us! He was super easy to work with and made the marriage process much less complicated than my husband or I had thought it might be. The entire night of our wedding, we kept getting compliments on how amazing his ceremony was! I highly recommend Minister Alan to anyone getting married!
    David Married on 05/27/2018
    Minister Alan was thoroughly kind and professional from the moment we met him all the way through our wedding day ceremony. We are so happy to have had him as a part of our wedding.
    Kristina Married on 01/13/2018
    Very easy to speak with and is willing to listen to different ideas. Would definitely recommend!
    Natalie Married on 11/04/2017
    Minister Alan performed such a beautiful ceremony for me and my husband on November 4th, 2017. From start to finish, he was a pleasure to work with. Any time I had questions about the ceremony, the readings, our vows or any changes to be made, he responded right away and made that part of the wedding planning process seem like a breeze. All of our guests also told us how beautifully worded our ceremony was and I couldn’t have been happier. At the end of our ceremony I was so happy to be given the entire written version of our ceremony- it’s a great keepsake if you’re into that kind of stuff and he puts it in a really nice folder with your names on it. I’d highly recommend Minister Alan to anyone who is looking for an officiant, religious or non-religious because he really takes the time to understand what it is YOU want as a couple which is very important.
    Kelsey Married on 10/28/2017
    I would highly recommend Minister Alan to all couples. He was professional, responsive, and willing to create a ceremony for us that fit our vision. I was raised Catholic and my husband is Jewish; it was important to both of us to have our cultures represented without the wedding being overly religious. Alan co-officiated our ceremony with my husband's uncle who never performed a ceremony before. We were confident in this arrangement given Alan's expertise, organization, and can-do attitude. So many guests approached me at the reception and remarked on how beautiful the ceremony was, which was truly all because of Alan. Minister Alan was an absolute pleasure to work with, and if I had to do it over again, he would be my first phone call!

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thank you, Kelsey! It was my pleasure to work with Zach's uncle so important Jewish elements were included in the ceremony.
    Christina Married on 10/27/2017
    Minister Alan was so incredible from the moment we reached out for a first meeting all the way up to our "I DO's"! He was very on top of everything, always sending reminders and super helpful when it came to writing our own vows. We would highly recommend his services as you will not be disappointed!

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thanks Christina! It was my pleasure to work with you and Paul.
    Nathalie Married on 09/03/2017
    We loved working with Minister Alan through the entire process up to the day of our wedding. He was so helpful editing our vows, writing our ceremony, coaching us through the preparation process. He was the right officiant for us with his tone and words. We were looking for a spiritual ceremony that was custom-made for us and he gave us that. Thank you MInister Alan.
    Nathalie & Woodley.

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

N & W, it was a great pleasure working with you to develop (and deliver!) the spiritual ceremony you envisioned. Best wishes!
    Stephani Married on 09/02/2017
    I am so happy we found Minister Alan. My (now) Hubby and I needed a fast, quick and easy ceremony to be done now and next year, we will be doing the big fancy wedding. I literally emailed Alan late at night and that next day, we were able to coordinate and arrange a time and place to get married. He was so quick with his responses and so accommodating. I couldn't believe he was willing to meet us within hours of reaching out to him. The place he recommended was also so beautiful. It was just perfect timing, perfect place and will definitely be keeping him in mind for next years big wedding. Thank you again Minister Alan!

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

I just love it when a plan comes together, Stephani. Twenty-three hours after you contacted me, you and Jason were husband and wife! Looking forward to seeing you both next year...
    Mer Married on 08/19/2017
    Minister Alan was amazing! He was so helpful throughout the process. I strongly suggest utilizing his services for your wedding!
    Katherine Married on 06/03/2017
    Very professional and flexible, will guide you through your ceremony with tips from his experience.
    Highly Recommended

MINISTER ALAN's reply:

Thanks so much, Kitty. It was my pleasure to work with you and Paul in creating your lovely marriage ceremony.
    Rachel Married on 06/02/2017
    Minister Alan was very professional, organized and helpful. He sent us samples of vows and explained everything we needed to get our marriage license. He ran our rehearsal which was really helpful and did an excellent job officiating on our big day. He has a good clear speaking voice and everything about our ceremony went very smoothly. He even gave us a really nice binder of our vows, and all of the readings, and our marriage certificate after the ceremony was over which is such a nice keepsake. We found his price to be reasonable as well. Thank you Minister Alan we couldn't have been happier!