Minimal Rent Riviera Maya Reviews

5 | Cancun, MX

5 Reviews for Minimal Rent Riviera Maya

Claire Asmann · Married on 12/12/2019

Amazing!

Minimal Rent is amazing! I did not have a wedding planner and after finding them, realized I didn't need one! They went above and beyond! Super easy to work with and gave me the exact vision I desired!!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney Bowerman · Married on 09/28/2019

Loved the attention to detail

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Even with a last minute change with our reception venue due to weather, they nailed it. All the flowers, lighting, table decor, and seating was exactly like imagined, maybe even better!! They made the process from start to finish simple, especially when planning a destination wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Minimal Rent Riviera Maya's reply:

Hi Brittney, i´m very glad you´re satisfied with our work!! It was a pleasure meeting you guys, and thank you so much for you´re trust and to let us be part of your special day !!
  • Loan

Loan Nguyen · Married on 05/27/2019

Affordable and quality wedding furniture rentals

We got married at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun and rented Tiffany chairs, lounge furnitures and ballroom stage from
    Minimal Rent. It was the best decision that we’ve made! Jenny and her husband were a pleasure to work with, we met briefly prior to the wedding to finalize the details and they showed up early on the wedding day and set up everything perfectly as discussed. The lounge furnitures were great, Tiffany chairs were beautiful and the stage was amazing. We absolutely loved how everything were put together. Everything were clean and of great quality. Their prices were very reasonable, a lot more affordable than renting through the resort even with the vendor fee. I highly recommend Minimal Rent for your future wedding rentals! They have a wide selection in their brochure for you to pick from depending on your theme! Jenny and her husband were so friendly and responsive, and easy to work with!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Belinda · Married on 11/05/2018

Perfect beach wedding

Jenny was amazing to work with and helped me to create the perfect destination beach wedding. I was worried working with someone I'd never meet in a different country but Jenny was always responsive via whatsapp or phone call and she helped take care of every detail for the wedding. Jenny kept things running smoothly on the day and the set up was perfect. My wedding was at the Secret Jewel and I can highly recommend this location.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Minimal Rent Riviera Maya's reply:

Hi Belinda, It was my pleasure!! Thank you so much trusting me and to let us be part of your special day !!
  • Yoice

Yoice · Married on 03/09/2019

An extensive catalog to pick from

When I started planning my wedding I had contacted and booked a different vendor for my rental but this company closed and transfer my deposit to this vendor that was highly recommended. They have a very extensive catalog and a lot to pick from with options to change color for a small fee and even though it was only 5 months away from my wedding their team worked very hard to find me what I want and accommodate my needs. At first it was hard because I already had a full vision of what I wanted with a different set of furniture but their extensive catalog and dedication allowed me to open my eyes and find what I wanted. I'm glad I stayed with them.

Sent on 05/15/2019