Minerva Photography Reviews

108 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

108 Reviews for Minerva Photography

Amanda Weinstock · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Wonderful Experience & awesome photos!!

We were refferred to Minerva Photography from a friend and so grateful. Our experience was wonderful from start to finish. We did our engagement pics & wedding and they all came out amazing. Great communication, professional and friendly and lovely person to work with. We couldnt be happier with our pictures.

Sent on 04/27/2020
  • Karem

Karem M · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Awesome service and quality pictures

Michelle was extremely professional and organized. She kept all the deadlines and has a process in which she works with you so that the day of the event nothing is missed and everything turn out flawless.
    The pictures turned out amazing! Thank you Michelle for capturing my wedding into such beautiful memories! 100% recomended!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Dana

Dana R. Grant · Married on 12/20/2019

Amazing photographer

From the time I talked to Michelle, I knew she was the right person for our wedding. Michelle was very organize and very professional. The pictures were amazing. I love how attentive she was to detail. When I renew my vows I hope she’s still around. Thank You Michelle.

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Lewis Kursun · Married on 06/07/2019

So professional!

From our initial phone call I had no doubts that I was in great hands with Michelle! I also work in hospitality (event planning) so I can tell when someone genuinely cares and is passionate about what they do or when you are just another one in the books for them. Michelle went above and beyond with her attention to detail and flexibility! She was very professional from start to end and I hope to have the opportunity to work with her again! Thank You!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Photography Team

I am so happy we used Minerva for our wedding. Michelle and Carlos are an incredible team and they helped make our big day perfect. Michelle was there every step of the way and helped create the perfect day of timeline.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Justine

Justine Sargent · Married on 12/08/2018

Thanks Michelle!

We just got married in December and Michelle was very helpful in the planning process. I like that she did a phone interview ahead of time and hoped with setting up the timing and order of everything the day of the wedding. This helped a lot since it was a destination wedding and everything was planned from across the country.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Brent · Married on 11/24/2018

Exceptional company to work with!

Carlos and Michelle are perfection! Their patience, professionalism and personalities are amazing and we just loved working with them. They prepare you with time lines and their timely responsiveness is on point! We were very fortunate to have found them!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Meghan · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing to work with

I was so excited Michelle agreed to do my wedding onboard the Disney Dream! The photographs were amazing and she was able to utilize the spaces to bring magic to our photos. I can’t say enough good things about her and her company!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 09/29/2018

The full package!

It’s been a year since my wedding day but I will never forget Michelle! She did our engagement session as well. All of our photos were beautiful and capture the day as it was meant to be. Michelle was extremely professional, supportive, easy to contact, and discreet. I am so grateful for her and her team! During a couple stressful Bride moments Michelle went out of her way to keep calm and focused. She exceeded my expectations and did more than she needed to. Looking at my pictures one year later, brings back all the happy and beautiful memories of that day. Thank you Minerva Photography, I am forever grateful.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Victoria Wasserman · Married on 08/17/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Michelle and Carlos are such a great duo! They took our engagement photos and our wedding photos and they came out so amazing! We fell in love with so many of our pictures it was hard to choose what to put on the save the dates and thank you cards! They are forever my photographers for any event! They are awesome!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2018

Beautiful photos!

Michelle was absolutely amazing! We used her for our engagement photos, wedding photos and a family photo shoot. They all came out gorgeous! She was fun to work with and also affordable.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Vi · Married on 07/07/2018

Michelle at Minerva Photography is amazing. Her attention to detail makes your wedding planning even easier. We set up a phone call to learn about her packages, met with her in person to review our timeline and album options and had final coordination calls in between and up until the final day. Her work is amazing and eye to detail will make your wedding photos be a cherished memory. We love Michelle and all our wedding photos~!!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Rosa · Married on 06/15/2018

Michelle was the absolute best for our big day! We were feeling nervous about working with vendors while living in another state, but Michelle made it so easy. Everything was planned out with amazing detail. She gave us dates for video calls to go over all the wedding day details. If we would’ve had more time in FL, we would’ve booked our engagement photos with her too. We are so in love with all our wedding pictures - we STILL can’t decide which ones to print! We want them all up! If Michelle is available for your date, book it!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Minerva Photography! We used them for both our engagement shoot and our wedding and we loved their work on both! It was so great working with a husband and wife team as they truly work like a fine-tuned machine. They both were so personable, and so organized throughout the entire process. Also, their pricing is a steal for the service and quality they provide. I highly recommend them and look forward to using them in the future!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Erika · Married on 03/17/2018

We recently had our wedding on 3/17/18. My husband and I couldn’t be any more happy when we saw our pictures. They are AMAZING!!! The day of the wedding went so fast, but thanks to Michelle and her husband Carlos, our day was captured with some beautiful and memorable pictures.

Hiring Minerva Photography was by far one of the best decision we had made for our wedding. Michelle and Carlos are not only very professional and talented, but they both have an amazing personality. They made us feel so comfortable and confident about our day.

Michelle presented me with a timeline that started from the moment my bridesmaids and I got ready. I was so thankful I followed that timeline because it allowed our day to go very smooth.

Michelle also captured our engagement pictures. We are in love with her work. I have hired other photographers in the past for other events, and this is the first time I feel completely happy and satisfied with the results. I highly recommend Minerva Photography!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Jennifer · Married on 12/23/2017

Choosing Minerva Photography for our wedding day was the BEST decision we made!!! Our engagement photos came out perfect and I know our wedding photos came out just as good. While other vendors can be a headache to work with, Michelle was so helpful throughout the entire process. I had other wedding questions and was able to text her and she was happy to help! (Even if it had nothing to do with photography!) She made us feel so comfortable and pays close attention to detail to make sure every photo is perfect. Her and her husband make a great team! Another great thing is there is no limit to the amount of photos you get, you will find them all on the online gallery. Michelle, thanks so much for everything you did for us. You were amazing and I will definitely be recommending you to everyone I know! You're the best!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Victoria · Married on 12/02/2017

Michelle did an excellent job with our pictures for our wedding!!! The pictures came out so perfect! We got some great outdoor pictures of us and the sunset. I absolutely love our wedding pictures and highly highly recommend her!!!!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Luz · Married on 12/01/2017

Michelle was outstanding! !! Very easy to work with and very accommodating!
    That said the pictures were amazing and they're were so many to choose from that we had a hard time picking our favorites. We gladly would use her again! !!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Phillipa · Married on 06/26/2017

Absolutely wonderful from start to finish. I cannot recommend Minerva Photography enough. Their friendly service and performance were the one stress free part of our big day and we are forever grateful.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Kathy · Married on 03/11/2017

If you are fortunate enough to have Michelle (Minerva Photography) available for your wedding- BOOK HER! She was so helpful in the planning process and truly cared about getting to know the bride and groom and knowing what shots were important to them. I was the wedding planner for my son and his fiance and she was so organized and professional, which made that part of my "job" easier! Both Michelle and her partner/husband Carlos worked so hard all day and night taking pictures and I can't wait to see the results. I'm sure that they will be amazing. Myself and the newly wedded couple HIGHLY recommend Minerva Photography.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Jamie · Married on 03/04/2017

From start to finish, Minerva Photography was an absolute dream to work with as the photographer for our wedding! Michelle and her husband, Carlos, are incredibly talented, professional, and responsive. Michelle was an integral part of planning before, during, and after the wedding day. She took our engagement photos, organized and printed our guest sign-in book, provided unlimited photos on the day of, and organized and printed our wedding album. We just received the album and could not love it more! I planned our wedding myself without the help of a wedding planner, but Michelle provided some services that a wedding planner normally does! She helped create the timeline for our wedding day which was invaluable to us!! Her experience was so helpful and definitely helped our day run smoothly. Having her husband, Carlos, as the second point of view also provided some awesome shots! They were both so easy to work with and made our whole wedding party feel at ease. I would absolutely recommend Minerva Photography for anyone in need of photography services, no matter the occasion! We can't wait to work with Michelle in the future!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Alejandra · Married on 03/03/2017

Melissa helped me so much with details I didnt know existed. She is super experience with wedding venues. She was always available for any questions via email or phone. Was on time and made sure at all times everything was covered. I would definitely recommend her for any event.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Katie · Married on 01/21/2017

Michelle was thorough and professional the entire way. From our first meeting, she was informative and organized. I was completely unaware of quite a few wedding shots/traditions and she offered us options and was kind and patient. We skyped with her as she got our shot lists and timeline ready, and she was very flexible with our tight schedule and special requests for certain photos.
    Michelle and her timeline were so helpful on the big day, like having a coordinator on hand! She was patient and calm when we were running late and people were mia from the shoot. She made it all work in the end!
    Michelle and her assistant/husband were both very professional and worked so well together! We had our ceremony outside and our reception inside, and the pictures turned out fabulous for both! There are so many to choose from, and I love that there is a b/w option for each photo.
    You can really tell she cares and takes pride in her work. The presentation of our final photos was beautiful! I really cant say enough good things about Minerva Photography. I knew going into planning my wedding that I was going to spend a good chunk of the budget on photographer, and yes, I did. But it was worth every penny. I would recommend Minerva Photography in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/25/2017
  • Trisha

Trisha · Married on 11/12/2016

Choosing Minerva Photography for our wedding was the best decision we made (other than saying "I do"). I was planning my wedding without a planner and without family in the area to help. Not only did Michelle guide me through the wedding photography process, but she also provided invaluable advice regarding the wedding day itinerary, other vendor recommendations, and how to prepare for the big day. She was incredibly responsive whenever I had a question, and she spent multiple hours with me over skype and on the phone planning out the wedding day minute by minute. On the day of the wedding, Michelle and her husband spent the entire day with us. Their energy was relaxed and positive, and they were a joy to be around. My husband and I are both camera shy, but Michelle made things easy and fun. And they got some amazing shots! I could not recommend Minerva more highly.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Jesulie · Married on 10/01/2016

Michelle was a exceptional. I worked with her from my engagement pictures all the way through my wedding day and i cannot express enough how wonderful it was to work with her. From providing a timeline for the wedding day to her sweetness and attention to detail-overall super happy. The pictures came out amazing, super happy with them!! Thank you both and I definitely will remain as a client for future events!

Sent on 01/03/2017