Minerva Photography Reviews

97 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

97 Reviews for Minerva Photography

97 Minerva Photography Reviews

Vi · Married on 07/07/2018

Michelle at Minerva Photography is amazing. Her attention to detail makes your wedding planning even easier. We set up a phone call to learn about her packages, met with her in person to review our timeline and album options and had final coordination calls in between and up until the final day. Her work is amazing and eye to detail will make your wedding photos be a cherished memory. We love Michelle and all our wedding photos~!!

Minerva Photography 1
    Minerva Photography 2

Rosa · Married on 06/15/2018

Michelle was the absolute best for our big day! We were feeling nervous about working with vendors while living in another state, but Michelle made it so easy. Everything was planned out with amazing detail. She gave us dates for video calls to go over all the wedding day details. If we would’ve had more time in FL, we would’ve booked our engagement photos with her too. We are so in love with all our wedding pictures - we STILL can’t decide which ones to print! We want them all up! If Michelle is available for your date, book it!

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Minerva Photography! We used them for both our engagement shoot and our wedding and we loved their work on both! It was so great working with a husband and wife team as they truly work like a fine-tuned machine. They both were so personable, and so organized throughout the entire process. Also, their pricing is a steal for the service and quality they provide. I highly recommend them and look forward to using them in the future!

Erika · Married on 03/17/2018

We recently had our wedding on 3/17/18. My husband and I couldn’t be any more happy when we saw our pictures. They are AMAZING!!! The day of the wedding went so fast, but thanks to Michelle and her husband Carlos, our day was captured with some beautiful and memorable pictures.

Hiring Minerva Photography was by far one of the best decision we had made for our wedding. Michelle and Carlos are not only very professional and talented, but they both have an amazing personality. They made us feel so comfortable and confident about our day.

Michelle presented me with a timeline that started from the moment my bridesmaids and I got ready. I was so thankful I followed that timeline because it allowed our day to go very smooth.

Michelle also captured our engagement pictures. We are in love with her work. I have hired other photographers in the past for other events, and this is the first time I feel completely happy and satisfied with the results. I highly recommend Minerva Photography!

Minerva Photography 3

Jennifer · Married on 12/23/2017

Choosing Minerva Photography for our wedding day was the BEST decision we made!!! Our engagement photos came out perfect and I know our wedding photos came out just as good. While other vendors can be a headache to work with, Michelle was so helpful throughout the entire process. I had other wedding questions and was able to text her and she was happy to help! (Even if it had nothing to do with photography!) She made us feel so comfortable and pays close attention to detail to make sure every photo is perfect. Her and her husband make a great team! Another great thing is there is no limit to the amount of photos you get, you will find them all on the online gallery. Michelle, thanks so much for everything you did for us. You were amazing and I will definitely be recommending you to everyone I know! You're the best!

Victoria · Married on 12/02/2017

Michelle did an excellent job with our pictures for our wedding!!! The pictures came out so perfect! We got some great outdoor pictures of us and the sunset. I absolutely love our wedding pictures and highly highly recommend her!!!!

Luz · Married on 12/01/2017

Michelle was outstanding! !! Very easy to work with and very accommodating!
    That said the pictures were amazing and they're were so many to choose from that we had a hard time picking our favorites. We gladly would use her again! !!

Phillipa · Married on 06/26/2017

Absolutely wonderful from start to finish. I cannot recommend Minerva Photography enough. Their friendly service and performance were the one stress free part of our big day and we are forever grateful.

Kathy · Married on 03/11/2017

If you are fortunate enough to have Michelle (Minerva Photography) available for your wedding- BOOK HER! She was so helpful in the planning process and truly cared about getting to know the bride and groom and knowing what shots were important to them. I was the wedding planner for my son and his fiance and she was so organized and professional, which made that part of my "job" easier! Both Michelle and her partner/husband Carlos worked so hard all day and night taking pictures and I can't wait to see the results. I'm sure that they will be amazing. Myself and the newly wedded couple HIGHLY recommend Minerva Photography.

Jamie · Married on 03/04/2017

From start to finish, Minerva Photography was an absolute dream to work with as the photographer for our wedding! Michelle and her husband, Carlos, are incredibly talented, professional, and responsive. Michelle was an integral part of planning before, during, and after the wedding day. She took our engagement photos, organized and printed our guest sign-in book, provided unlimited photos on the day of, and organized and printed our wedding album. We just received the album and could not love it more! I planned our wedding myself without the help of a wedding planner, but Michelle provided some services that a wedding planner normally does! She helped create the timeline for our wedding day which was invaluable to us!! Her experience was so helpful and definitely helped our day run smoothly. Having her husband, Carlos, as the second point of view also provided some awesome shots! They were both so easy to work with and made our whole wedding party feel at ease. I would absolutely recommend Minerva Photography for anyone in need of photography services, no matter the occasion! We can't wait to work with Michelle in the future!

Alejandra · Married on 03/03/2017

Melissa helped me so much with details I didnt know existed. She is super experience with wedding venues. She was always available for any questions via email or phone. Was on time and made sure at all times everything was covered. I would definitely recommend her for any event.

Katie · Married on 01/21/2017

Michelle was thorough and professional the entire way. From our first meeting, she was informative and organized. I was completely unaware of quite a few wedding shots/traditions and she offered us options and was kind and patient. We skyped with her as she got our shot lists and timeline ready, and she was very flexible with our tight schedule and special requests for certain photos.
    Michelle and her timeline were so helpful on the big day, like having a coordinator on hand! She was patient and calm when we were running late and people were mia from the shoot. She made it all work in the end!
    Michelle and her assistant/husband were both very professional and worked so well together! We had our ceremony outside and our reception inside, and the pictures turned out fabulous for both! There are so many to choose from, and I love that there is a b/w option for each photo.
    You can really tell she cares and takes pride in her work. The presentation of our final photos was beautiful! I really cant say enough good things about Minerva Photography. I knew going into planning my wedding that I was going to spend a good chunk of the budget on photographer, and yes, I did. But it was worth every penny. I would recommend Minerva Photography in a heartbeat.

• Trisha

Trisha · Married on 11/12/2016

Choosing Minerva Photography for our wedding was the best decision we made (other than saying "I do"). I was planning my wedding without a planner and without family in the area to help. Not only did Michelle guide me through the wedding photography process, but she also provided invaluable advice regarding the wedding day itinerary, other vendor recommendations, and how to prepare for the big day. She was incredibly responsive whenever I had a question, and she spent multiple hours with me over skype and on the phone planning out the wedding day minute by minute. On the day of the wedding, Michelle and her husband spent the entire day with us. Their energy was relaxed and positive, and they were a joy to be around. My husband and I are both camera shy, but Michelle made things easy and fun. And they got some amazing shots! I could not recommend Minerva more highly.

Jesulie · Married on 10/01/2016

Michelle was a exceptional. I worked with her from my engagement pictures all the way through my wedding day and i cannot express enough how wonderful it was to work with her. From providing a timeline for the wedding day to her sweetness and attention to detail-overall super happy. The pictures came out amazing, super happy with them!! Thank you both and I definitely will remain as a client for future events!

Lindsey · Married on 03/12/2016

I cannot recommend Michelle and Carlos of Minerva Photography highly enough! To start with, our engagement shoot in December was the most positive experience, and even months later, we are still hearing about the gorgeous photos from family and friends after using them in our wedding for materials such as our website and seating chart.

On the day of the wedding, Michelle and Carlos not only managed to capture every one of our important moments beautifully, but they also kept the momentum of the day going, even after mishaps from other vendors threatened to send things off schedule. They are incredibly talented, kind, and professional. I am 100% not a picture-taker normally, and I was so worried that my lack of comfort in front of a camera would affect my pictures, but both Michelle and Carlos are amazing at keeping everything and everyone feeling natural, comfortable, and happy - rather than feeling forced into different shots, it felt like we were truly able to enjoy our day and all of that was perfectly captured in our beautiful photos. An enormous thank you to Minerva Photography!!

Kelly · Married on 01/16/2016

Michelle and Carlos were fantastic! We planned our wedding long distance, but with a few Skype meetings and one in person we felt so confident that Michelle's personality and skills were just what we were looking for. She and her husband, Carlos are a great, easy-going but in charge, confident and professional team. My family is a little complicated, but the way they run the family portraits there were no issues. She had my Pinterest board printed out, and made sure that we took all the photos that we wanted.
    During the reception, we got several compliments about how well they blended into the crowd (having been to weddings where the photographers can get in the way on the dance floor).

Jamie · Married on 01/02/2016

What can we say about Minerva Photography? Michelle and her husband Carlos shot my sisters wedding a little more than 3 years ago, so when I got engaged my photographer was already a given since we loved all the pictures from my sisters wedding and Michelle. She was beyond awesome to work with but is also incredibly professional.

But my now husband hates taking pictures! while I was able to convince him to take engagement pictures, it was really so I could make sure he was comfortable with Michelle, which I knew would happen! Not only was he comfortable (he actually let me do an wardrobe change), but Michelle got some incredible shots of us and some emotion from him! Not an easy task.

To say that our engagement pictures came out incredible is an understatement!!

Fast forward to our wedding day: So when it came the big day, Michelle and Carlos were everywhere we needed them to be! I knew I'd be completely comfortable but I was worried about husband, sure enough (even though he was sick of pictures), Michelle was able to get some great pictures! Her eye and attention for details in every shot can be seen in every single picture!

We also had a lot of family shots we had to have as well as others to avoid. Michelle was able to navigate through all of it with such ease! While I wasn't able to get all of my family shots before because we were running late all day, Michelle even made it happen in the middle of the dance floor during our reception!

Even the raw images of our 1st look made me want to cry! I have no doubt that the rest of our wedding pictures will be even more incredible! Hiring Minerva Photography again was one of the best decisions we made! We cannot wait to see the finished pictures of the night and relive it all over again!

Alyssa · Married on 12/05/2015

This husband and wife duo are the best!!!!! I had such a pleasure working with Michelle. She was always quick to respond. Worked along with me to make sure the timeline for my wedding was perfect. I have seen a couple sneak peaks and i loved them!!!! Can't wait to see my photos!!!!! You cannot go wrong with Minerva Photography!

Jenna · Married on 11/21/2015

MINERVA PHOTOGRAPHY IS AMAZING!!!! If you're debating between photographers, stop right now. Michelle and her husband Carlos are hands down the best you will find. They are extremely talented, sweet, funny, excellent communicators and very professional.

On my wedding day, the weather outlook was not good. After our first look, with storm clouds looming, Michelle made sure to take extra bride and groom portraits at the hotel even though it wasn't in our official schedule. I am so thankful that she did because by the time we got to the venue, it was POURING. The rain didn't deter them and after it let up a bit (after 20 minute sitting in the car), she made sure we got all of the pictures we wanted as quickly and efficiently as possible.

In my moments of utter stress and terror from the rain (my ceremony and cocktail hour were supposed to be outside), Michelle's calm demeanor made me calm and she got everything done with limited time. All of our pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I could not be happier with the outcome. My husband and I are so thrilled with the outcome and plan to use Minerva Photography for all of our photography needs in the future.

Jamie · Married on 11/07/2015

Michelle and her husband, Carlos are an amazing photography team!! I wanted to wait until we received our wedding pictures so I could write an accurate review from start to finish. From the first time we contacted her and throughout the entire process, Michelle was a dream to work with! She was extremely responsive, knowledgable and a total pro on the wedding day!! We had a less than cooperative wedding party due to the extraordinary and unusual heat/muggy November weather but Michelle and Carlos got everyone where they needed to be when they needed to be there. Needless to say, the pictures came out absolutely beautiful!!! I have not stopped looking at them since I received them and each time I do I feel like I am re-living our wedding again and again! We just placed an order for an Album and I cannot wait to see what Michelle comes up with as I know it will be amazing! Thanks, Michelle and Carlos! We will definitely be using you for any photography needs we may have in the future!!!! Jamie and Aaron

Peter and Amy · Married on 05/24/2015

Michelle was an amazing photographer from start to finish. She worked with our budget to create the perfect package for us, she delivered everything just as she had promised and is not only someone we would use again but someone we would recommend to our family/friends. Michelle was meticulously organized so everything for our engagement shoot and wedding day flowed perfectly just as we wanted. Definitely take the time to meet with her and see her work, we promise you will be impressed and could not pick a better photographer for your special day!

• FutureMrsPrada

Genesis · Married on 04/19/2015

Minerva Photography saved our wedding! When our old photographers abandoned us one week before the wedding we had no idea what to do, as we scrambled to find someone new. Michelle called me and let me know it was going to be okay and she was going to take care of us. With such short notice, she worked above and beyond to make sure she had every detail of what we wanted for our wedding photography. She was extremely punctual and very kind-hearted! She was very organized in the way she planned everything making sure to have a schedule planned. My wife and I both felt so relieved to have found her!

The day of our wedding, Minerva Photography showed up on time and made sure everyone felt comfortable. You can tell she had many years of experience, you would see her look at the room, the lighting, the details, and quickly determine where to get the best shot. Even through the bumps on the road (Pun intended, since our limo broke down) she was able to quickly use her time efficiently to capture more pictures and make sure a minute was not wasted.

A week before the wedding we had no photographer, but thanks to Minerva Photography, we now have a plethora of absolutely stunning wedding pictures. As my wife and I sat down to go through our pictures, our eyes water not only because of how wonderful the day was, but because of the fact that we are able to save it forever.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Minerva Photography!

Ana · Married on 04/14/2015

Michelle is excellent! She is professional, artistic and very flexible. She made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process and never lost her cool, eventhough there was chaos and stress around her the day of the wedding. Everyone kept coming up to me to comment on what a great photographer she was. i loved the pictures! It was exaclty what I wanted-- they were artistic, yet classy and timeless. She met with us through skype various times to make sure she knew what and who we wanted to capture in the photos. My whole family was pleased, I would highly recommend her.

Michelle was absolutely amazing and it was such a pleasure to work with her! She is very professional and responsive. The quality of service was exceptional. From the first time we met her for our consultation, we knew instantly that she was going to be our photographer for our engagement session and wedding. My husband hates pictures but he felt very comfortable with Michelle which allowed him to put his guard down.

Michelle is extremely organized! She creates a wedding day timeline and a family tree for the formal pictures, which is very helpful in keeping the day on schedule and ensuring that she captures photos with everyone on the shot list for the formal photos.

I am beyond ecstatic with all of the pictures from the engagement shoot and wedding day! Looking at the pictures from the wedding never gets old- she captured such great photos that allow me to relive the wedding every time I look at them! I highly recommend Minerva Photography!

I have known Michelle for several years. So of course she was my first choice for a wedding photographer. I am so happy I did too! She is insanely organized and very professional. (She also did our Engagement photos too). I can never express enough the beauty of our photos for both events. They are something I will treasure FOREVER!