Mindy Tanimoto Photography Reviews

9 | Corona, CA

9 Reviews for Mindy Tanimoto Photography

Ashley C. · Married on 12/28/2020

Beautifully and professionally done!

Mindy did an amazing job capturing our special rainy day wedding! She was able to make great use of lighting, visualize different backgrounds, made it fun shooting in the rain, and was able to capture special moments with my husband and our son. Highly recommend Mindy!

Sent on 01/02/2021
  • Marcia

Marcia H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent warming experience

My husband and I are so happy with the pictures of our spiritual ceremony.

Mindy is very personable and the day of the ceremony, she made us feel relaxed and comfortable so she was able to captured our love in an amazing natural way.

Aside from being very talented, Mindy is very responsive. I texted and called her way more than a few times but every time we communicated, I felt like her most important client.
    I love that she understood how important this day was for us.

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Becky

Becky G. · Married on 10/10/2020

Mindy was a pleasure to work with!

Mindy was very flexible and responsive. She was punctual and provided a lot of insight and suggestions for beautiful pictures. She captured incredible moments and her pictures reflect her expertise and professionalism.

Sent on 11/12/2020

Lacy · Married on 10/13/2019

I couldn't be happier.

Mindy was amazing from beginning to end. When we met, she showed me all of my options, the day of she was on time and got every picture I wanted, then returned beautiful photos within a week of the ceremony. I strongly recommended her.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Guillermo

Guillermo R. · Married on 09/11/2019

Wonderful And Professional

Everyone at our wedding loved Mindy. She was very professional and fun. She also took some amazing pictures that she returned to us quite quickly. We were able to show the photos to everyone the next day. She went above and beyond and we are so grateful to have found someone so good on such a short notice. We will definitely be recommending Mindy to friends and family in the future.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Marisol G. · Married on 09/03/2019

Best pics ever!

Mindy was so great! She made our special day so memorable, the moments she captured will be cherished for the rest of our life. The quality of photos were amazing and her work speaks for itself! Mindy's knowledge and ability to create beautiful photo's is phenomenal, I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Dianna S. · Married on 11/09/2018

Great Work!

I have worked with Mindy on several occasions. I recommended her for my sisters wedding because I trusted that she would be reliable, responsive and easy to work with. Everyone felt very comfortable with her! She has such an easy going and bubbly personality she makes everyone feel at ease. Her work is also awesome! She knows how use natural lighting to get the best images. I would definitely recommend Mindy!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Christine · Married on 06/23/2018

Working with Mindy for our wedding was amazing. Planning a wedding can be super stressful. Mindy was there to offer recommendations and share her experiences. She was flexible with her timing and offered an unbeatable price. Because of her, our photos were just stunning! Thanks Mindy!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Christina · Married on 05/27/2018

Mindy was FANTASTIC! She photographed my wedding and I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! Every picture came out beautiful! Thank you Mindy!

Sent on 08/13/2018