Mimi's Bridal Showroom Reviews

11 | Mechanicsburg, PA

11 Reviews for Mimi's Bridal Showroom

• User1728579 · 1+ year ago

Mimi and her company were very easy to work with and the finished product was beautiful and better then we imagined. We purchased pew bows, Enchanted Balloons, custom cake server (fully customized in a timely manner) and the lighting on the head table. Everything was done very professionally and we would highly recommend Balloons and More!

• F

Fumi · Married on 06/22/2014

We ordered chair covers from Mimi, and they were very cute. The price was reasonable.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Mimi's Bridal Showroom's reply:

Thank you Fumi. It was a pleasure working with you. Your reception venue was stunning.
    Mimi

Jenna · Married on 05/07/2011

We rented chair covers, sashes, and table linens from Balloons and More for our wedding reception and it was absolutely gorgeous! We could not have asked for anything more! It was just amazing and added so much to the room.

Mimi was great to work with and did an excellent job. Thank you for everything Mimi.

Stephanie · Married on 09/25/2010

Mimi is wonderful! I was very indecisive about invitations and she was able to guide me towards the perfect design. She came very highly recommended to me and I was certainly not disappointed. I appreciated her willingness to help me search coupled with her non-intrusive approach to letting me decide. This is a wonderful place to purchase invitations.

Heather · Married on 07/24/2010

We got our invitations from Balloons and More. They had a huge selection that you could check out on their website ahead of time. The invitations came in really quickly also and looked beautiful! The price was very good as well.

Jo Anna · Married on 05/22/2010

I actually ordered them online through them and I messed up the amount of invitations I needed to Order.. I got a phone call from Mimi saying that She thinks I might have put too high of a number.. She saved us over $200 and a lot of left over invitations.. we were so grateful we purchased all of our ceremony items and an awesome balloon display for behind the head table for us. Everything was high quality for a great price.

Very impressed with the invitations we received from Mimi at Balloons and more!

We rented chair covers/sashes and table covers from Balloons and More. Overall I am very pleased with the services. I was nervous that the decor wouldn't all match when put together, but Mimi exceeded my expectations. The tables and chairs were absolutely beautiful. The prices were great for the quality. Totally worth spending a little more because they really transformed the room. I would definitely recommend this company. Also, check out the items for sale in the store. We bought beautiful champagne toasting glasses and our cake topper there for a great price!

Nicole · Married on 08/28/2011

When it came to the invitations i was extremely pleased, they came out beautifully. However the runners that i rented were not at all what i expected for the price. i was very disappointed with what i got for runners, it was just solid red thin pieces of fabric that honestly i could have made myself cheaper.

Lyndsey · Married on 08/15/2015

3.0

At first I was very hesitant to spend money on chair covers at our wedding reception; however, I'm so glad I did!! MiMi did such an excellent job helping me select the colors, setting up the chair covers, and removing them. She made the entire process hassle free on our end. Our reception looked complete and beautiful thanks to the chair covers! You won't regret ordering chair covers with MiMi! I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Mimi's Bridal Showroom's reply:

Thank you Lyndsey for the kind words. Your reception ballroom looked stunning.

Kimberly · Married on 07/03/2010

Staff was very helpful, however attitude wasn't always professional.