Milwood Florist & Nursery Reviews

8 | Susanville, CA

8 Reviews for Milwood Florist & Nursery

• Jennifer

Jennifer Mason · Married on 09/28/2019

So professional, and wonderful quality. Everything went so smooth thanks to Milwood.

No words can describe how beautiful the floral arrangements were. They made my wedding absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Milwood Florist & Nursery's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for choosing us to be part of your special day! We appreciate your kind words and wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Chelsey Buchanan · Married on 09/28/2019

A dream come true!

I had the best experience with Bre! She was able to create the exact flowers I was picturing for my wedding. She was even willing to travel an hour and a half to deliver them out to our venue. She communicated with me while putting the flowers together to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience or more perfect wedding flowers! Thank you Bre!!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Milwood Florist & Nursery's reply:

Chelsey, it was wonderful designing for your special day, I loved your color pallet! It always feels a little extra special when Milwood weddings are a family tradition. Thank you for trusting us to make your vision a reality! Best wishes for all the happiness that life can offer!

Megan Lynn Grimmer · Married on 08/24/2019

Choose Bre and Milwood Florist!

My husband and I got married in August in the Lake Almanor area and Bre BLEW us away with everything she created for our wedding. Everything turned out so incredibly gorgeous and better than I could have imagined!
    From the beginning, Bre has always been so wonderful to work with. She was the best vendor I had as far as keeping in constant communication and always willing to work back with me to make my vision come true. Bre even met me in Reno where I live to have an in person meeting to discuss all the elements I wanted to bring in.
    Not to mention all of her designs had my guests with heart eyes and in awe of how beautiful everything was.
    I have referred Milwood florist to as many people possible and will continue to do so! They are the ideal wedding vendor everyone hopes to have. Not to mention they have the cutest shop in Susanville that you get greeted at the door by the cutest 4 legged employees. Choose Milwood florist!!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Milwood Florist & Nursery's reply:

Megan thank you so much for your kind words and gorgeous photos! Your wedding was definitely the highlight of my season. You were an awesome bride to work with I appreciate all the trust you put in me! Looking forward to catching up at future weddings.
    Wishing you and Michael ALLL the happiness!

Alison Carbone · Married on 06/20/2019

Terrific florist!

Bre and Milwood are a fantastic floral resource. They designed and delivered beautiful flower arrangements for our home and rehearsal dinner site for our son’s Lake Almanor wedding. The arrangements complemented our decor and enhanced the overall “look” we were trying to achieve. Bre is delightful to work with; designs beautiful arrangements and is flexible and accommodating. I highly recommend calling Bre and Milwood for your special occasion floral needs.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Milwood Florist & Nursery's reply:

Thank you so much Alison, you and your family were a pleasure to work with and I am so grateful to have been chosen to assist in making that very special and intimate day as perfect and memorable as possible! I hope there may be other events in the future that I can help with, Best wishes!

rhonda · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent.. Above and beyond

Bri was amazing in every way. The flowers were amazing and she was always open to changes and last minute things that needed to be done. Our wedding was perfect largely due to her professionalism!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Milwood Florist & Nursery's reply:

Thank you so much Rhonda, I had so much fun working on your wedding and bringing the vision to life. Large and dramatic is where me heart is, so we were at great match! Hope to cross paths with you when you're up at the lake! Cheers!

Cheyenne · Married on 07/14/2018

100% Reccomend

Bre was the best to work with! Our flowers were unique and she worked with us to get exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Milwood Florist & Nursery's reply:

Thank you so much, you were such a pleasure to work with, and such a beautiful bride! Wishing you both all the best.

Morgan Vanhorn · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Bre was wonderful! Everything came out STUNNING! She really paid attention to detail and nailed all my bouquets, corsages, & everything!

She even modified and made peices for the little ones that complimented the bigger bouquets & & boutonnieres.

Sent on 12/14/2019

Milwood Florist & Nursery's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your house was the prefect setting for an intimate family gathering. Wishing you both a future filled with love and prosperity!
  • Q

Quenby Singleton · Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent Experience!

Millwood Florists were great! Brie was very honest with us about prices and she did an excellent job with arrangements! They looked absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Milwood Florist & Nursery's reply:

Thank you so much Quenby, It was my pleasure to design for you. You were so sweet and I loved working with your color pallet. Can't wait to see your pictures! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day. Best wishes for the future!