134 Reviews for Milton Ridge Inc

Lighting/Sound (3)
Tastings (3)
Furniture (3)
China (3)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
Cake (2)
Altar/Arches (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
Photobooth (1)
133 Milton Ridge Inc Reviews

Wonderful venue, food and the staff are awesome to work with. Everything went as planned!

Profile Picture Patricia, 8/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot THANK Milton Ridge enough for hosting and helping to create the most perfect day for my husband and I. Our wedding was nothing short of amazing. Not only is Milton ridge a beautiful venue and the perfect backdrop for any wedding/event but Meaghan & her team is great to work with from beginning to end. The food and the service was wonderful as well. All of our guests raved at how amazing the food tasted! Milton Ridge is your one stop shop! The bridal cottage and grooms loft is the perfect area to enjoy getting ready and the perfect backdrop for some amazing/fun pictures. But my favorite spot at Milton Ridge would be the chapel. It is absolutely beautiful. It is simple and quaint but so perfect for a intimate ceremony. It doesn't need much to dress it up and again is perfect for pictures. And finally to patio area and reception hall. The patio is perfect for the cocktail hour which luckily we had perfect weather for our July 14th wedding and our guests were able to mingle the beautiful grounds of Mitlon Ridge before being seated in the reception hall. Meaghan & her team hit a home run capturing my exact envision of how I wanted the hall to be set up. It looked stunning. From the up-lighting, to the table settings, from the amazing food set-up, to the photo booth. It was perfect!!! I highly recommend Milton Ridge for any or all events. You will not be sorry with the choice to go with them!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My husband and I both loved the venue when we first visited that we did not even bother to look elsewhere. What we like best about Milton Ridge is that everything is in one place. The chapel was beautiful! Meaghan was our contact and she was just amazing! She was very helpful and responsive during the planning stage and was there to coordinate the day of the wedding! Our guests enjoyed the food and the cake was absolutely delicious!

Profile Picture Dellwyn, 7/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Tables, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

A complete 5 Star and beyond wedding experience! I would recommend Milton Ridge to anyone looking to have their wedding in the DC area. Meaghan was an absolute pleasure to work with during the entire 12 months of planning our wedding she responded promptly to our phone calls, emails and there was not one request she wasn’t able to accommodate. We also used Milton Ridge’s Day of Coordinator services which helped us tremendously especially because we provided a lot of our own decor and had vendors to work with. She helped us from beginning to end of the wedding with entire set-up and it came out better than I imagined.We used their recommended DJ Fela who provided us with very professional user friendly site to help customize our cocktail hour and reception music, and we used their recommended photographer as well who was very professional arrived on time, there whenever we needed them to be and stayed until the entire reception was over! OK! THE FOOD.. we still have guest calling us about how good the food was. It was cooked and seasoned to perfection- we upgraded our food selection to include the lamb and it was beyond worth it. Your guest will remember very little about your wedding day however they will remember THE FOOD and Milton Ridge didn’t disappoint in this area at all. Even the wedding cake was delicious! Every single staff member went above and beyond to make sure our day was amazing.If you’re considering this venue sign your contract immediately after doing your research you will not be disappointed. FIVE STARS!!!!

Profile Picture Tandrea, 7/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I love this place. They let you make your special occasion the way you want it to be. I had my wedding here on 6/23/18. Omg!!! I was not disappointed at all!!! Meaghan is the best!! I absolutely love her and so did my guest. They said the venue was amazing. It's plenty of places to take pictures and no need for a lot of decorations because the venue itself is beautiful. My husband lived the groom's suite and the food and drinks were everything. Thanks so much Milton Ridge Historic Chapel for Making our wedding memorable! We love you Meaghan!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We would definitely recommend Milton Ridge. Meaghan was very helpful and so responsive. Every detail was meant and then some. They have in-house catering which is the best. The food was wonderful. All our guests commented on it being the best they ever had at a wedding. Another positive element is you can use all their vendors. We used Johanna for flowers which were beautiful, we had cupcakes with a cake on top and the bakery was from Milton Ridge. We also used their DJ but I will say DJ John was not the most interactive and up beat DJ, I would recommend someone else they have. Having everything in one place is the way to go. The groom and bridal suite were perfect and plenty of room for everyone to get ready. Our ceremony was outside in May so the landscaping was perfect.
Thanks to Meaghan and her staff at Milton Ridge for making our special day perfect!

Profile Picture Jordan, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Meaghan and her staff did an amazing job with our little wedding. I suppose it's more challenging to make a small on--a-budget wedding be perfect, but the staff at Milton Ridge were awesome, responsive and very helpful throughout. The day of the wedding everything fell into place, the food was delicious, and everyone had an amazing time!

Profile Picture GRETA, 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Working with Meaghan was a pleasure! She was very professional and made our special day perfect.

Profile Picture Matt, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at the Milton Ridge. Overall, the service was excellent and very accommodating to our needs. We would definitely suggest that, if you choose to use The Milton Ridge as your wedding venue, hiring Meaghan as the venue coordinator would save you from lots of stress. Meaghan was extremely helpful and had our best interest during the entire process. The Venue is beautiful and has all that you need, a roomy reception area, an inviting chapel, separate cottages for bridesmaids and groomsmen to prepare. Also, the Milton Ridge is a Great place for your wedding pictures too. Even though our wedding was on a slightly rainy day (May 5th), we still would not have asked for a better location and service. We are more than Satisfied, 5 stars all the way!

Profile Picture Shane, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the moment we met Ronnie and Meaghan we knew Milton Ridge was the perfect venue for our daughter's wedding. The chapel is lovely and simple, the bridal cottage was charming and perfect to get dressed and have make-up and hair done. The food was not only absolutely delicious but beautifully presented. Staff were very professional. Meaghan was fabulous to work with and made sure every wish we had was carried out down to the simplest detail. She was always upbeat answered every e mail quickly. Meaghan was there throughout our perfect day. The outside vendors she suggested were awesome. Flowers by Jireh's went beyond our expectations, Creative Cakes did a delicious and beautiful cake, DJ had everyone up and dancing and the photographer was very accommodating. Our daughters make-up and hair looked terrific and natural. We received many compliments from our friends and family on what a great venue Milton Ridge was. Thank you all for making a fabulous day even better than one could imagine.

Profile Picture nicole, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Milton Ridge was an absolute amazing place to have our wedding we are especially thankful to Meaghan! She is 100% amazing and does everything in her power to make everything absolutely perfect which it definitely was. Not to mention when our DJ canceled on us maybe a month prior to our wedding and I called her and literally within 20 min had another one booked for us! I would recommend Milton Ridge to absolutely anyone!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, All Inclusive Packages, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

Choosing Milton Ridge was the best decision we made for our wedding. We originally wanted our ceremony outside but since it was 40 degrees on our wedding day, we had the ceremony in the chapel. It was so nice to know that we had a back up if the garden area didn't work out. Meaghan was terrific to work with. She always responded to emails in a timely matter. I knew we were in good hands with Meaghan. The food was terrific! We received so many compliments on how good the food was. We opted for the buffet so it was really nice and surprising to not sit down to dry chicken. I am so happy that we chose Milton Ridge. If I could do it again, I would choose Milton Ridge again!

Profile Picture Terri, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Im in loveeeeeee with this venue. My Husband and I wanted a intimate setting for our wedding which would go on to house 60 of our closest friends and family. Ronnie and Meaghan were very nice and helpful in accommodating us just 3months shy of our nuptials. Meaghan over seen my special day. she was PRESENT through the crys,meltdowns and laughs. One my day She was there to ensure everything went as plan. I had a coordinator but I would never been able to do it with her. Meaghan your the bestest. Thanks for making my day so special.

Profile Picture Patrice, 11/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Milton Ridge was an absolutely amazing venue and the team there was so great to work with! They definitely helped make it our dream wedding!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Linens, Parking, Cake, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

We got married on 10/21/17 and Milton Ridge was an EXCELLENT Venue! From our first call to schedule a visit to the end of our wedding day the staff was pleasant, polite, informed, informative, and flexible while meeting all of our needs and requests. Communication with the venue was great and quick to respond to all of our questions. Meaghan was a fantastic venue coordinator and very pleasant to work with! We did a short 5 month engagement and with only 5 months to plan a wedding, Milton Ridge made the process as smooth as we could have hoped for. The venue is a one stop shop with lovely indoor and outdoor facilities and we used them all for our wedding. The food was wonderful! The chef & catering staff make everything on site & the quality was evident. Our guests were so impressed with the food and the site. This venue met more than all my hopes & expectations! Thank you!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding there a week ago and couldn't have been more pleased. The venue is beautiful and the staff was wonderful. Having three buildings (a cottage for preparations, the chapel for the wedding, and the reception hall) was absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Erika, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We fell in love with Milton Ridge from the very first time we visited the location late last year. We decided to have our wedding then and there and it was definitely one of the best decisions we could have ever made when we were planning our wedding. Meaghan Ford is definitely an angel sent from heaven who has helped us with every step of the way. The wedding chapel, the groom and bridal cottages, the outside patio, the stunning views everywhere and of course the fabulous reception area just made all our wedding dreams come true. And did we mention that the food was amazing as well? Thank you Milton Ridge for helping us achieve the wedding of our dreams! Everyone had a great time. We defintiely recommend Milton Ridge to everyone

Profile Picture anne, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Milton Ridge was amazing! It was the perfect spot for our wedding. The historic wedding chapel was romantic and intimate. Ronnie Kingsley and his team were so easy to work with, and they went above and beyond. It was a one-stop shop with great packages. They made it so easy.

Our venue coordinator Meaghan Ford was fantastic! She was always one step ahead during the ceremony and reception. We didn't have to worry about a thing.

Guests are still telling us how much they loved the food! If you are looking for a wonderful wedding experience, Milton Ridge is the place to go.

Profile Picture Devon, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

The service at Milton Ridge was top notch. They made planning the day so easy, the food was amazing (their cake vendor is the best), and Meaghan made sure everything went off without a hitch. We were able to enjoy the entire day there - with hair, makeup and getting dressed in the cottage, a beautiful ceremony, and a super fun reception. They attended to our every need - and did so while working with our budget. Most wedding venues in the area were well outside of what we could afford, but Milton Ridge enabled us to have the wedding of our dreams while working with our budget. Their services are fully integrated, which took a lot of the stuff out of planning for the big day. I can't say enough positive things about the venue and the people who work there. They really were truly amazing.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Absolutely amazing!! From the moment we saw the white walls large windows and wood floors we were in love with this venue. Tracy and the whole staff work so well together to help make your day perfect. The catering was great and everything flowed so well that there was no wedding day stress because eveything was under control. This place is simply gorgeous and a total steal for the quality and personal attention you will receive. Do yourself a favor and at least visit the venue before making a decision on any other venue, the pictures are so pretty but what makes this venue so amazing is the staff and the endless possibilities for creating your perfect wedding.

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

All our guest, my bride and I had a blast.

Profile Picture Masazumi, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Milton Ridge was such a lovely place to have our wedding. Ronnie and Meaghan did such a wonderful job. Ronnie helped us with all of our needs prior to the wedding. Meaghan was our go to person for the weeks leading up to the wedding, as well as the day of the wedding. I had complete piece of mind knowing that they were behind the scenes, and didn't have to worry about a thing. It was great that Fine Cuisine was onsite, and the food was exceptional. The chef even asked us if the food was up to par during the reception, and if there was anything else they could do for us. I would not have wanted to have my ceremony and reception anywhere else. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue is not just gorgeous but the manager, Meagan is so helpful and flexible. The convenience of having your entire event in the same venue but having a separate chapel is priceless. We LOVE the parking.

Profile Picture yemisi, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding there the weekend of July 7th. We loved the venue the first time we visited Milton Ridge. My wife and I worked with Milton Ridge representative Meaghan to make our wedding day perfect.

The only issue was due to this being a July wedding, it was extremely hot. The chapel was air conditioned, but I think the amount of guests all in one room made the ceremony very hot. Also there was a problem with the air conditioning in the grooms suite, but since it was recently redeveloped I believe the issue will be fixed soon.

The food we served at our reception was fantastic, even though the two of us didn't have much time to eat it since were busy mingling with guests.

Overall, my wife and I are very happy with our choice of making Milton Ridge be part of the most important day of our lives.

Profile Picture Benjamin, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake