126 Reviews for Milton Ridge Inc

Open Bar (1)
Drapery (1)
Photobooth (1)
125 Milton Ridge Inc Reviews

I love this place. They let you make your special occasion the way you want it to be. I had my wedding here on 6/23/18. Omg!!! I was not disappointed at all!!! Meaghan is the best!! I absolutely love her and so did my guest. They said the venue was amazing. It's plenty of places to take pictures and no need for a lot of decorations because the venue itself is beautiful. My husband lived the groom's suite and the food and drinks were everything. Thanks so much Milton Ridge Historic Chapel for Making our wedding memorable! We love you Meaghan!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Meaghan and her staff did an amazing job with our little wedding. I suppose it's more challenging to make a small on--a-budget wedding be perfect, but the staff at Milton Ridge were awesome, responsive and very helpful throughout. The day of the wedding everything fell into place, the food was delicious, and everyone had an amazing time!

Profile Picture GRETA, 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at the Milton Ridge. Overall, the service was excellent and very accommodating to our needs. We would definitely suggest that, if you choose to use The Milton Ridge as your wedding venue, hiring Meaghan as the venue coordinator would save you from lots of stress. Meaghan was extremely helpful and had our best interest during the entire process. The Venue is beautiful and has all that you need, a roomy reception area, an inviting chapel, separate cottages for bridesmaids and groomsmen to prepare. Also, the Milton Ridge is a Great place for your wedding pictures too. Even though our wedding was on a slightly rainy day (May 5th), we still would not have asked for a better location and service. We are more than Satisfied, 5 stars all the way!

Profile Picture Shane, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the moment we met Ronnie and Meaghan we knew Milton Ridge was the perfect venue for our daughter's wedding. The chapel is lovely and simple, the bridal cottage was charming and perfect to get dressed and have make-up and hair done. The food was not only absolutely delicious but beautifully presented. Staff were very professional. Meaghan was fabulous to work with and made sure every wish we had was carried out down to the simplest detail. She was always upbeat answered every e mail quickly. Meaghan was there throughout our perfect day. The outside vendors she suggested were awesome. Flowers by Jireh's went beyond our expectations, Creative Cakes did a delicious and beautiful cake, DJ had everyone up and dancing and the photographer was very accommodating. Our daughters make-up and hair looked terrific and natural. We received many compliments from our friends and family on what a great venue Milton Ridge was. Thank you all for making a fabulous day even better than one could imagine.

Profile Picture nicole, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Choosing Milton Ridge was the best decision we made for our wedding. We originally wanted our ceremony outside but since it was 40 degrees on our wedding day, we had the ceremony in the chapel. It was so nice to know that we had a back up if the garden area didn't work out. Meaghan was terrific to work with. She always responded to emails in a timely matter. I knew we were in good hands with Meaghan. The food was terrific! We received so many compliments on how good the food was. We opted for the buffet so it was really nice and surprising to not sit down to dry chicken. I am so happy that we chose Milton Ridge. If I could do it again, I would choose Milton Ridge again!

Profile Picture Terri, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Im in loveeeeeee with this venue. My Husband and I wanted a intimate setting for our wedding which would go on to house 60 of our closest friends and family. Ronnie and Meaghan were very nice and helpful in accommodating us just 3months shy of our nuptials. Meaghan over seen my special day. she was PRESENT through the crys,meltdowns and laughs. One my day She was there to ensure everything went as plan. I had a coordinator but I would never been able to do it with her. Meaghan your the bestest. Thanks for making my day so special.

Profile Picture Patrice, 11/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Milton Ridge was an absolutely amazing venue and the team there was so great to work with! They definitely helped make it our dream wedding!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Linens, Parking, Cake, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

We got married on 10/21/17 and Milton Ridge was an EXCELLENT Venue! From our first call to schedule a visit to the end of our wedding day the staff was pleasant, polite, informed, informative, and flexible while meeting all of our needs and requests. Communication with the venue was great and quick to respond to all of our questions. Meaghan was a fantastic venue coordinator and very pleasant to work with! We did a short 5 month engagement and with only 5 months to plan a wedding, Milton Ridge made the process as smooth as we could have hoped for. The venue is a one stop shop with lovely indoor and outdoor facilities and we used them all for our wedding. The food was wonderful! The chef & catering staff make everything on site & the quality was evident. Our guests were so impressed with the food and the site. This venue met more than all my hopes & expectations! Thank you!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding there a week ago and couldn't have been more pleased. The venue is beautiful and the staff was wonderful. Having three buildings (a cottage for preparations, the chapel for the wedding, and the reception hall) was absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Erika, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We fell in love with Milton Ridge from the very first time we visited the location late last year. We decided to have our wedding then and there and it was definitely one of the best decisions we could have ever made when we were planning our wedding. Meaghan Ford is definitely an angel sent from heaven who has helped us with every step of the way. The wedding chapel, the groom and bridal cottages, the outside patio, the stunning views everywhere and of course the fabulous reception area just made all our wedding dreams come true. And did we mention that the food was amazing as well? Thank you Milton Ridge for helping us achieve the wedding of our dreams! Everyone had a great time. We defintiely recommend Milton Ridge to everyone

Profile Picture anne, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Milton Ridge was amazing! It was the perfect spot for our wedding. The historic wedding chapel was romantic and intimate. Ronnie Kingsley and his team were so easy to work with, and they went above and beyond. It was a one-stop shop with great packages. They made it so easy.

Our venue coordinator Meaghan Ford was fantastic! She was always one step ahead during the ceremony and reception. We didn't have to worry about a thing.

Guests are still telling us how much they loved the food! If you are looking for a wonderful wedding experience, Milton Ridge is the place to go.

Profile Picture Devon, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

The service at Milton Ridge was top notch. They made planning the day so easy, the food was amazing (their cake vendor is the best), and Meaghan made sure everything went off without a hitch. We were able to enjoy the entire day there - with hair, makeup and getting dressed in the cottage, a beautiful ceremony, and a super fun reception. They attended to our every need - and did so while working with our budget. Most wedding venues in the area were well outside of what we could afford, but Milton Ridge enabled us to have the wedding of our dreams while working with our budget. Their services are fully integrated, which took a lot of the stuff out of planning for the big day. I can't say enough positive things about the venue and the people who work there. They really were truly amazing.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Absolutely amazing!! From the moment we saw the white walls large windows and wood floors we were in love with this venue. Tracy and the whole staff work so well together to help make your day perfect. The catering was great and everything flowed so well that there was no wedding day stress because eveything was under control. This place is simply gorgeous and a total steal for the quality and personal attention you will receive. Do yourself a favor and at least visit the venue before making a decision on any other venue, the pictures are so pretty but what makes this venue so amazing is the staff and the endless possibilities for creating your perfect wedding.

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

All our guest, my bride and I had a blast.

Profile Picture Masazumi, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Milton Ridge was such a lovely place to have our wedding. Ronnie and Meaghan did such a wonderful job. Ronnie helped us with all of our needs prior to the wedding. Meaghan was our go to person for the weeks leading up to the wedding, as well as the day of the wedding. I had complete piece of mind knowing that they were behind the scenes, and didn't have to worry about a thing. It was great that Fine Cuisine was onsite, and the food was exceptional. The chef even asked us if the food was up to par during the reception, and if there was anything else they could do for us. I would not have wanted to have my ceremony and reception anywhere else. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue is not just gorgeous but the manager, Meagan is so helpful and flexible. The convenience of having your entire event in the same venue but having a separate chapel is priceless. We LOVE the parking.

Profile Picture yemisi, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding there the weekend of July 7th. We loved the venue the first time we visited Milton Ridge. My wife and I worked with Milton Ridge representative Meaghan to make our wedding day perfect.

The only issue was due to this being a July wedding, it was extremely hot. The chapel was air conditioned, but I think the amount of guests all in one room made the ceremony very hot. Also there was a problem with the air conditioning in the grooms suite, but since it was recently redeveloped I believe the issue will be fixed soon.

The food we served at our reception was fantastic, even though the two of us didn't have much time to eat it since were busy mingling with guests.

Overall, my wife and I are very happy with our choice of making Milton Ridge be part of the most important day of our lives.

Profile Picture Benjamin, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

In June, my husband and I celebrated our 10-year anniversary by hosting a vow renewal and wedding reception at Milton Ridge. To say the day was spectacular is an understatement! The owner and operator, Ronnie Kingsley, handled every detail (great or small) with impeccable care. The food was incredible, the atmosphere was picturesque and the service was outstanding. In summary, I highly recommend Milton Ridge as venue of choice in the Washington Metropolitan area. Much of what made June 25, 2017 so special for us was Ronnie's attention to detail and all that Milton Ridge has to offer.

Profile Picture Terri, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ronnie and his team were simply amazing!!! My now husband and I had limited time and wanted to keep the budget reasonable. Milton Ridge was the answer to everything we needed and wanted. From the decor to the food to changing to an outside wedding at the last minute, everything was perfect. We are forever grateful!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Milton Ridge is the perfect venue. My husband and I just had our wedding there on March 25, 2017. Everything is at one location (which is rare) and it even has the cutest chapel that you can create into anything you desire. The owner, Ronnie, and his staff are amazing to work with. They made the wedding planning process so simple. They also pay attention to the little details which is hard to come by. The food was amazing from their in house catering team. The dj recommendation was perfect! DJ Fela was amazing to work with. I know our wedding will be talked about for years to come with our guests. No one had any complaints! Thank you Milton Ridge!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Photobooth, Tables, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Indoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up

I had my wedding at Milton Ridge on
October 9, 2016 and it was the best day ever thanks to Ronnie and his staff. I am still getting compliments about how great the food and the service and the venue was. The catering was amazing, the food was delicious and the chef and his staff were very attentive to all the guests all night. The chapel we used for the ceremony was beautiful and the bridal cottage was so nice and big enough for my whole bridal party and family members to hang out. Anything we needed throughout the planning process especially the last couple of weeks, Ronnie was there to help with and answer any questions we had. Even during the wedding Ronnie, the chef and the staff were there making sure everything was fine and it felt great knowing we picked a venue with such caring people that wanted us to have the best wedding ever. Everything we paid for was worth it and we feel that we got more than what we paid for. Overall, I couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else and if I could have my wedding all over again I would definitely pick Milton Ridge.

Profile Picture Sonia , 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Milton Ridge team was amazing to work with! They were so flexible and easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. Meaghan was our go to person at all times and she did not disappoint. The style of the venue was very simple and elegant, which is exactly what we were looking for. We were very pleased with our overall experience at Milton Ridge!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tracy, as well as all the vendors we worked with through Milton Ridge, were awesome!! Working with Tracy for nine months while planning our wedding was a great experience. She taught me a lot, she reassured me when I needed it, she listened to what we wanted, she was flexible, and always able to meet with up when needed. Making the decision to have Tracy be our "day of" wedding coordinator was the best decision, and I highly recommend it to anyone considering Milton Ridge for your special day. She really goes above and beyond, I felt like she was there with me the whole way, she definitely knows what she's talking about. All the services we used through Milton Ridge, recommended by Tracy, were equally as pleasant. We loved the Pastor, Bill, as he made our ceremony unique and personal, which is exactly what we wanted. Our ceremony music was beautiful, the DJ kept everyone on the dance floor and in the loop of what was going on. We even had a surprise photographer from Milton Ridge, Nicole, help capture our day. The grounds are beautiful, the chef nailed it and our guests are still talking about how good the food was. We had some special catering requests since we had American and Indian food, but he totally nailed it and everyone was very impressed. I really can't go on enough about how special Milton Ridge, and all the wonder people we worked with from there, made our wedding day. There isn't one thing we were unhappy with or that went wrong. I highly recommend this venue and ALL of their services, especially Tracy. Definitely 5 stars from us!!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

I can't say enough how wonderful of an experience my entire wedding process was thanks to Tracy and Milton Ridge. We booked our 3/7/15 wedding in JANUARY, so I wasn't even sure it would be possible to throw a wedding togetherthtfat, but it came together without a hitch and Tracy made us feel completely at ease and worked tremendously with us to fit the wedding to our budget. She was always looking out for our best interest and was there from beginning to end to make sure everything was perfect. The bridal cottage doesn't look like much on the outside but is a beautifully restored log cabin on the inside, perfect for gorgeous pictures and getting ready on the morning of. The chapel and reception hall are also beautiful even with little decoration and there is plenty of parking. The wedding day was beautiful and went off without a hitch! I would recommend this venue to anyone!! Thank you a Milton Ridge and especially Tracy!!

Profile Picture Kelly , 3/20/15, 2 Reviews