Milton Ridge Reviews

155 Reviews for Milton Ridge

• Gina

Gina Sherman · Married on 09/06/2020

Great Start to Summer

We got married on the first day of summer this year and this venue was the absolute best for our money. Meaghan was very responsive and flexible. The invoicing process was seamless as well. The venue was clean and beautiful and we were able to accommodate our guests and vendors comfortably. This venue is a hidden gem and i would strongly consider hosting other events there in the future. We married outside on the patio and had the reception inside hosting 150 people. I had many custom instructions and the venue and staff ensured everything was executed to perfection. Our wedding party was 20 people and we utilized the outdoor space during the reception for people to play backyard games like corn hole, checkers, jenga and connect four. The venue is classic and can be transformed into any romantic theme ones imagination can come up with.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Liset

Liset L. Sandoval · Married on 03/07/2020

All Inclusive Venue

I’m calling this venue an all inclusive because of all the things it has to offer. They work with many vendors which is helpful if your still searching for other vendors. If you select a vendor that works with them it’ll make it easier due to them working together times before. In addition this venue includes a chapel, reception, bridal cottage, men’s cave, and parking all in the same area! Not to mention both Ronnie and Meaghan make things so much easier then you would expect! Ronnie helps with reserving your special day and Meaghan will help with planning your occasion and she will be there making sure everything goes accordingly. Over all Milton Ridge can be the perfect place! I’m so glad we chose them!

Sent on 05/05/2020

Milesha · Married on 02/29/2020

Just Right

Beautiful morning ceremony with so much natural light. Staff is awesome and were helpful and respectful even when our picture time ran over.

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Tara

Tara Huber · Married on 02/02/2020

Perfect wedding venue

My wedding at Milton Ridge on 2/2/2020 was amazing! I can't even begin to explain how perfect it was and how amazing the director of events, Meaghan, was. From our very first meeting, she was on top of everything. She was able to see my vision and everything came out perfectly. The chapel and reception hall were both so beautiful and romantic. So many of my guests and vendors complimented me on how beautiful the venue was. The food was great too. Milton Ridge has their own caterer and bartender in addition to a list of preferred vendors. I used their florist and hair/makeup artist and both were amazing! If you want a beautiful, romantic, memorable wedding, Milton Ridge is for you! I highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone; you won't regret it!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Hera💙

Hera Lee · Married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful venue and delicious food!

The venue is historic and has a very intimate feel. Meaghan was the absolute best. She is super helpful and had so many suggestions to make my wedding what I envisioned. She made sure that everything was exactly the way I wanted it. The food is SO good. Yes, I had the chance to eat the food at the wedding. Meaghan put a plate aside for us, even the appetizers!! There are so many places that are great for photos, too.
    It was perfect for our small, intimate wedding.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Munguia · Married on 09/14/2019

Without a doubt, a 5 star venue!

My husband and I got married at Milton Ridge a little over two months ago and our friends and family are STILL talking about how beautiful the venue was. We had an outdoor ceremony which turned out to be completely stunning with colorful flowers in the garden. This definitely made for a nice backdrop for our photos. The reception hall was was very spacious and it was able to accommodate our 150 guests. The decor and up lighting definitely made it very elegant. In the evening, the bistro lights came on outside and it made it even more beautiful. The venue also came with a cottage room where the bridal party was able to get ready. This was a very nice added bonus! My husband and his groomsmen were thrilled to see that they had a Foosball table, mini fridge, video game system and my girls were excited to have a very spacious room with great lighting for our makeup and hairstylists.

Leading up to the wedding, and on the wedding day, our wedding coordinators Meagan and Jessica were AWESOME. They answered our many questions and they were always were so professional. They were super flexible and met with us a several times prior to the wedding date. They also met with our photographer, DJ, and videographer to provide them insight on setup and best places to take pictures/videos. During the day of the wedding, they definitely kept my husband and I on schedule with what we had planned for our timeline of the day. This was super helpful and very much appreciated!

We were thrilled to find out they had an on-site caterer as well. The tasting went very well and they were able to accommodate our friends that had some dietary restrictions. Chef Nazari and his team provided such high-quality food we were extremely satisfied. We chose to have a buffet dinner and even with our large number of guests, they were able to have everyone seated with full plate within 10 minutes which was super impressive.

We absolutely loved this venue and we highly recommend it.

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing venue!

I just had my wedding here on September 1,2019 and it was the BEST day of my life!! Not only is the venue absolutely beautiful, but Meaghan is AMAZING. I can’t thank her enough for being so helpful from the day we first toured the venue, to the day of the wedding!! She always answered all my questions and made sure everything went perfect...not to mention she has a great eye for decorating and made everything look more beautiful than I could’ve imagined!!! Their bridal cottage and grooms cottage are such a nice addition that they have to get ready in. Our guests loved the photobooth, I’m so glad we have those fun memories to keep. The cater they use is delicious and our guests are still talking about how good the food was ;)! The DJ was great and the bakery that does their cakes is wonderful as well!!! We didn’t go with their photographer because we had one picked out early on and we didn’t go with their florist only because my parents own a flower shop, but I love that they have everything in 1 place. I can’t say enough great things about this place and the great customer service that they have. I would 100% recommend this venue and definitely recommend getting the package that includes all the additional things because it’s worth every bit!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Milton Ridge's reply:

Krystal, Thank you for that wonderful review. Your wedding was spectacular. Meaghan and I are still talking about how wonderful everything was. We LOVED the flowers and all the other details. You and your fabulous family & friends brought Milton Ridge to life that day! Thank you for selecting Milton Ridge as the venue for your wedding. We hope you both will keep in touch with us! Ronnie

Erin · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful Venue!

We had an amazing experience with Milton Ridge and are so happy we had our wedding there. Everything was perfect. We were looking for an all-inclusive wedding venue that would have everything we needed in one location so we didn’t have to coordinate with multiple vendors. Milton Ridge was exactly what we were looking for and needed for our wedding. The staff are fantastic and helped us all along the way and did an amazing job the day of the wedding. Zero complaints! They made us feel so special and went above and beyond. Excellent service! Thank you Meaghan, Ronnie and Jess for making our wedding day so nice for us!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Osaigbovo Mack · Married on 06/16/2019

Dream wedding

My husband and I loved the Milton Ridge venue. The staff, food and drinks were awesome! Meagan was our coordinator. She is well organized, prompt, and made sure everyone happy. She was very helpful with both parties. She made sure we had what was needed. The price was worth it. Our bridal party and guest loved it and had a great time. This will be one of the memories I'll always cherish.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Jennifer,

Thank you for the wonderful review. Your wedding was as spectacular as you are! Your family and friends brought Milton Ridge to life! We cannot thank you enough for selecting Milton Ridge as the location for your wedding. Meaghan and the entire Milton Ridge team wish you both the very best for the future!
  • Omari

Omari Angela · Married on 06/14/2019

Would ABSOLUTELY Recommend, no doubt.

Not at all hyperbole -- Milton Ridge earns their solid 5-star rating! They were exceptionally helpful, very flexible with our multicultural wedding and the guests it required, and surprisingly understanding when s(stuff)t hit the fan! 10/10 they were phenomenal. Meaghan, especially, was there during the event and totally worked behind the scenes to pull it all together.

She even stepped in to properly pin my boutonnière!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Omari and Angela,
    We cannot thank you enough for both selecting Milton Ridge as the back drop to your wedding and also for taking the time to write this wonderful review.
    Your wedding was amazing and working with you from your very first visit right up to the day of your wedding was an absolute pleasure.
    Meaghan and I wish you both the very best for the future. Please keep in touch with us! Ronnie.
  • Shannon

Shannon Wilson · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Venue

I had my wedding in the gardens at Milton Ridge in May and it was perfect! Meaghan, the coordinator, is very knowledgeable, professional, and personable. She answered any and all questions at all hours and fulfilled my minor requests without reservation. She was AWESOME!
    The prices were very reasonable, the food was AMAZING (Get the chicken Marsala!), and the reception hall was spacious and beautiful. I would definitely recommend having your wedding and reception at Milton Ridge! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Rosana

Rosana · Married on 05/11/2019

Milton Ridge was amazing!!!!!

If you’re looking for a venue for your big events, consider these folks. They were so accommodating, and took so much stress off of my shoulders.... we needed enough time for all the girls to get ready, so they allowed us to come in hours before we needed to. I asked do you guys do Snapchat filters, 5 minutes later they came back and said done! I asked, and they provided. Not to mention, our guests pulsing stop talking about the crab balls & chicken & waffle appetizers! And the salmon was the best! My son doesn’t even eat salmon, and said he had at least 4. The vendor they use for the cake was awesome.... The cake was moist & delicious. I cannot give enough props to this place! Meaghan & Ronnie were Awesome!! Thank you so much for helping us execute the wedding of my dreams! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Natalia

Natalia Lauver · Married on 12/08/2018

Gorgeous venue and amazing customer service!

We got married on 12.08.2018. Milton Ridge was the first place that we went to when we were searching for the venues. As soon as we met Meaghan and she toured us through the place and answered all our questions I knew this was the place we will be getting married at. We did plenty of other searches around our area but we ended up picking Milton Ridge (which is 2 hours away from where we live!). Meaghan was amazing! She was always prompt at responding and very flexible with our schedules when we had to meet up. We went with all the vendors that Milton Ridge had to offer. The food was amazing (yum), the cake was gorgeous, Johanna (the florist) did an outstanding job with her flower arrangements, and the photographers/videographers did such an amazing job capturing all the special moments! I would definitely recommend to go with all their vendors! I wanted as much of stress free wedding as possible and not having to worry about findings the vendors was a big help! Plus Meaghan did all the coordination with them so I didn't have to worry about a thing. Might I also add that this venue offers an off-season discount which can save you plenty of $$$. I am a very happy bride and would highly recommend this venue (even my mom who is soooo picky about everything loved this place haha)

Sent on 01/29/2019

Milton Ridge's reply:

We cannot thank you enough for the kind words about your wedding experience at Milton Ridge. We hope you will keep in touch, come back to visit us over the years and take some anniversary selfies! Best wishes for the future from your friends at Milton Ridge!

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

TL;DR: Pick this venue.

You won’t regret it. Where do I even start? From the beginning Ronnie and Meaghan were amazing. My mom found this venue in the beginning of our search and as soon as my fiance and I stepped foot on the property, we knew it was the one for us without any hesitation. There are a lot of aspects of Milton Ridge so I’ll start with the people. Meeting with Ronnie was a great experience--he was kind, informative, and fun to be around. And then there’s Meaghan. Meaghan is my girl. She is, hands down, one of my favorite humans. She knows what she’s doing and I can honestly say I would’ve lost my mind had it not been for her. She never told me no, only gave advice. If I wanted something, she made it work. Spend the extra money and get her help for your day of coordination. Meaghan was always there before I could even ask her a question, already answering it. I honestly miss her already. The entire staff that worked our event was fun, quick, and made our event that much more special. The venue itself is simple, but beautiful--think of it like a blank palette and you can truly make it your own. The bridal cottage is vintage and makes for beautiful pictures while the groom’s suite gives the boys something to do all day--think the ultimate bachelor pad. The chapel is something out of a movie and it was honestly what sold me and my now husband. It’s the perfect size for an intimate ceremony that can also seat up to 150 people. There are a lot of venues in the area--ones that are probably bigger or whatever--but I can guarantee you won't get the personal attention to every detail, delicious food, amazing vendors, and intimate ceremony you’ll get here. If I could go back and do it all over again, I definitely would and I would choose Milton Ridge.

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Aubree

Aubree · Married on 09/30/2018

Beautiful Chapel for the Perfect Day

Highly recommend Milton Ridge. It is a one-stop-shop for ceremony venue, reception venue, catering, and rentals, all high quality and at an affordable price. The staff was wonderful, huge shout out to Meaghan for her flexibility and responsiveness. The grounds are beautiful with many great photo spots. We chose the brunch menu with live waffle and omelet stations, which were a huge hit! Many thanks to the team for helping us create our special day!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 09/21/2018

We searched for months for the perfect venue and almost chose a different venue. I am so glad we chose Milton Ridge! Meaghan is the best! From the moment we booked until the moment we said I do, she made sure that every single minute of our special day was amazing! She answered every message no matter what crazy time I would email her. The food was beyond amazing and the service was exceptional. If you are looking for an all inclusive venue that takes care of all your vendors this is it!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Yolanda
    Thank you for the kind review. Your wedding was very special and you were an absolute pleasure to work with. We cannot say enough how much we appreciate you selecting Milton Ridge as the backdrop to your wedding!
    Everyone at Milton Ridge wishes you both the very best for your future.

Ronnie, Meaghan and the Milton Ridge Team.

Jeanie · Married on 09/08/2018

Milton Ridge was the PERFECT wedding venue for us.

Milton Ridge was the PERFECT wedding venue for us. We planned on having the ceremony outside on the stone courtyard but it rained, turns out inside the Chapel was even better. The staff were professional and rarely even seen but if we needed something they were right there anticipating our needs. The Buffet was more than enough and tasted great!. I had many guests telling me how perfect the venue was.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

Words can't describe how wonderful Milton Ridge is!!! A beautifully simple and elegant chapel and reception site that could host any wedding theme! An all inclusive venue that was fairly priced within our budget , it was truly a dream come true!

Tracy is an amazing wedding coordinator, taking care of such specific details that I didn't even realize would be so perfect!

Beth the photographer couldn't have been more precise in getting the perfect pictures on our day. She was almost invisible I don't remember a lot of the beautiful shots that she got she was completely amazing!

DJ fela was an incredible entertainer! He played amazing music and kept th party going til the last second!

Pastor Lee was the most amazing fit to a beautiful and classy venue! The ceremony got many compliments from my family !

Hair and makeup by Jodie made me look like a professional model! Lol she was worth every penny!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Patricia · Married on 08/31/2018

Wonderful venue, food and the staff are awesome to work with. Everything went as planned!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Amber · Married on 07/14/2018

I cannot THANK Milton Ridge enough for hosting and helping to create the most perfect day for my husband and I. Our wedding was nothing short of amazing. Not only is Milton ridge a beautiful venue and the perfect backdrop for any wedding/event but Meaghan & her team is great to work with from beginning to end. The food and the service was wonderful as well. All of our guests raved at how amazing the food tasted! Milton Ridge is your one stop shop! The bridal cottage and grooms loft is the perfect area to enjoy getting ready and the perfect backdrop for some amazing/fun pictures. But my favorite spot at Milton Ridge would be the chapel. It is absolutely beautiful. It is simple and quaint but so perfect for a intimate ceremony. It doesn't need much to dress it up and again is perfect for pictures. And finally to patio area and reception hall. The patio is perfect for the cocktail hour which luckily we had perfect weather for our July 14th wedding and our guests were able to mingle the beautiful grounds of Mitlon Ridge before being seated in the reception hall. Meaghan & her team hit a home run capturing my exact envision of how I wanted the hall to be set up. It looked stunning. From the up-lighting, to the table settings, from the amazing food set-up, to the photo booth. It was perfect!!! I highly recommend Milton Ridge for any or all events. You will not be sorry with the choice to go with them!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Dellwyn · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I both loved the venue when we first visited that we did not even bother to look elsewhere. What we like best about Milton Ridge is that everything is in one place. The chapel was beautiful! Meaghan was our contact and she was just amazing! She was very helpful and responsive during the planning stage and was there to coordinate the day of the wedding! Our guests enjoyed the food and the cake was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Tandrea · Married on 07/06/2018

A complete 5 Star and beyond wedding experience! I would recommend Milton Ridge to anyone looking to have their wedding in the DC area. Meaghan was an absolute pleasure to work with during the entire 12 months of planning our wedding she responded promptly to our phone calls, emails and there was not one request she wasn’t able to accommodate. We also used Milton Ridge’s Day of Coordinator services which helped us tremendously especially because we provided a lot of our own decor and had vendors to work with. She helped us from beginning to end of the wedding with entire set-up and it came out better than I imagined.We used their recommended DJ Fela who provided us with very professional user friendly site to help customize our cocktail hour and reception music, and we used their recommended photographer as well who was very professional arrived on time, there whenever we needed them to be and stayed until the entire reception was over! OK! THE FOOD.. we still have guest calling us about how good the food was. It was cooked and seasoned to perfection- we upgraded our food selection to include the lamb and it was beyond worth it. Your guest will remember very little about your wedding day however they will remember THE FOOD and Milton Ridge didn’t disappoint in this area at all. Even the wedding cake was delicious! Every single staff member went above and beyond to make sure our day was amazing.If you’re considering this venue sign your contract immediately after doing your research you will not be disappointed. FIVE STARS!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2018

I love this place. They let you make your special occasion the way you want it to be. I had my wedding here on 6/23/18. Omg!!! I was not disappointed at all!!! Meaghan is the best!! I absolutely love her and so did my guest. They said the venue was amazing. It's plenty of places to take pictures and no need for a lot of decorations because the venue itself is beautiful. My husband lived the groom's suite and the food and drinks were everything. Thanks so much Milton Ridge Historic Chapel for Making our wedding memorable! We love you Meaghan!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2018

Our June wedding could not have been more perfect. We had a Friday evening ceremony and reception for 125 people. We had light h’ors d’ouvres and cocktails, followed by a buffet dinner, DJ, and dancing. Open Bar. The setting. Beautiful – each season that we visited throughout the process of planning it was lovely. The outside is maintained meticulously, and the clean palette of colors inside go well with any vibe you’re trying to create. When you book your wedding, it’s yours for the day. No rushing in after the midday ceremony to set up for your evening event! There are ceremony options, both inside and out. The bridal cottage and grooms dressing area are perfectly appointed, with plenty of room for your wedding party to relax and get ready – great for photo’s as well. Some of the items that are considered “extra” with other venues are standard at Milton Ridge. Having all the catering on site made for a stress-free day for the bride(me!) They were amazing at keeping our numbers closely aligned. THERE WERE NO SURPRISES! We worked with Meaghan Ford, who is amazing. Detail oriented, she was always providing options/suggestions. The day of, she was unflappable, and was always nearby. I’m sure there were things she took care of that I am to this day unaware of. The service staff was good as well; we did a buffet and it was well replenished and plates were cleared. We utilized a preferred DJ and florist. The DJ was easy to work with, professional, responsive, and gave us what we were looking for in terms of music. He pulled it all together – from cocktail hour serene to dance floor hustle. The florist was a gem – she went over and above to give me my vision. She really loves what she does, and it shows!!! I got a good feel when I first went in for a visit and met Meaghan. After the wedding, I had that same good feeling – I really do feel that they truly care about making your event what YOU want it to be, and they will work with you to make your day!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Marie · Married on 06/03/2018

Milton Ridge was absolutely AMAZING! If we had to do it again, we wouldn't change a thing! The owner/manager, Tracy, of the chapel and reception hall was so personable. She put together a binder for me that was personalized for MY wedding! It contained information, ideas, and checklists that I pretty much took with me everywhere! If I had a question, she had an answer! My hair and make-up artist, Jody, did such a great job. We met for a trial run where I gave her my ideas and she worked with me to give me a look I absolutely loved. She also did my maids' hair. My photographer, Amy, was outstanding! We spoke on the phone so she could get a feel for Dan and I as a couple, and we discussed ideas for our engagement shoot. She was so flexible...she was willing to go where we wanted her to! And she was a blast to work with...I never stressed for a second about my photos. Lisa, our florist got me the flowers I wanted and arranged them how I wished. She was super friendly and made great suggestions to make my flowers even better. Erin and Michael provided live music for our ceremony. It was beautiful. They played every selection I made, and I hadn't even bothered to ask them if they were capable =] The DJ played at our reception. He held a phone consultation to go over the planner I filled out for Tracy. He asked additional questions that I hadn't thought to ask, but it was all important! The wedding cake was delicious! We met with Sharry for a cake tasting, and she gave us exactly what we wanted...and 2 different flavors! The officiant also sat down with us before the wedding to get to know us and talk about the ceremony. Roger was so sweet and performed a beautiful ceremony! The catering was all around outstanding! The staff was friendly and made sure there was nothing we had to ask for. The food was delicious, and there was so much of it! Overall, I can't think of one bad thing to say about my experience at Milton Ridge. It was worth every penny we spent. Milton Ridge made my wedding the day I had always dreamed of! Thank you so much to Tracy and the people she works with for all of their hard work and dedication. I recommend Milton Ridge to every bride-to-be out there! All of my guests said they had never seen us so happy, and that's because we were! Much love and thanks to Milton Ridge!

Sent on 05/19/2010