Milton Ridge Reviews

Milton Ridge 6
Milton Ridge 7
  • Rosana

Rosana · Married on 05/11/2019

Milton Ridge was amazing!!!!!

If you’re looking for a venue for your big events, consider these folks. They were so accommodating, and took so much stress off of my shoulders.... we needed enough time for all the girls to get ready, so they allowed us to come in hours before we needed to. I asked do you guys do Snapchat filters, 5 minutes later they came back and said done! I asked, and they provided. Not to mention, our guests pulsing stop talking about the crab balls & chicken & waffle appetizers! And the salmon was the best! My son doesn’t even eat salmon, and said he had at least 4. The vendor they use for the cake was awesome.... The cake was moist & delicious. I cannot give enough props to this place! Meaghan & Ronnie were Awesome!! Thank you so much for helping us execute the wedding of my dreams! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Natalia

Natalia Lauver · Married on 12/08/2018

Gorgeous venue and amazing customer service!

We got married on 12.08.2018. Milton Ridge was the first place that we went to when we were searching for the venues. As soon as we met Meaghan and she toured us through the place and answered all our questions I knew this was the place we will be getting married at. We did plenty of other searches around our area but we ended up picking Milton Ridge (which is 2 hours away from where we live!). Meaghan was amazing! She was always prompt at responding and very flexible with our schedules when we had to meet up. We went with all the vendors that Milton Ridge had to offer. The food was amazing (yum), the cake was gorgeous, Johanna (the florist) did an outstanding job with her flower arrangements, and the photographers/videographers did such an amazing job capturing all the special moments! I would definitely recommend to go with all their vendors! I wanted as much of stress free wedding as possible and not having to worry about findings the vendors was a big help! Plus Meaghan did all the coordination with them so I didn't have to worry about a thing. Might I also add that this venue offers an off-season discount which can save you plenty of $$$. I am a very happy bride and would highly recommend this venue (even my mom who is soooo picky about everything loved this place haha)

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Milton Ridge 22
    Milton Ridge 23
    Milton Ridge 24

Milton Ridge's reply:

We cannot thank you enough for the kind words about your wedding experience at Milton Ridge. We hope you will keep in touch, come back to visit us over the years and take some anniversary selfies! Best wishes for the future from your friends at Milton Ridge!

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

TL;DR: Pick this venue.

You won’t regret it. Where do I even start? From the beginning Ronnie and Meaghan were amazing. My mom found this venue in the beginning of our search and as soon as my fiance and I stepped foot on the property, we knew it was the one for us without any hesitation. There are a lot of aspects of Milton Ridge so I’ll start with the people. Meeting with Ronnie was a great experience--he was kind, informative, and fun to be around. And then there’s Meaghan. Meaghan is my girl. She is, hands down, one of my favorite humans. She knows what she’s doing and I can honestly say I would’ve lost my mind had it not been for her. She never told me no, only gave advice. If I wanted something, she made it work. Spend the extra money and get her help for your day of coordination. Meaghan was always there before I could even ask her a question, already answering it. I honestly miss her already. The entire staff that worked our event was fun, quick, and made our event that much more special. The venue itself is simple, but beautiful--think of it like a blank palette and you can truly make it your own. The bridal cottage is vintage and makes for beautiful pictures while the groom’s suite gives the boys something to do all day--think the ultimate bachelor pad. The chapel is something out of a movie and it was honestly what sold me and my now husband. It’s the perfect size for an intimate ceremony that can also seat up to 150 people. There are a lot of venues in the area--ones that are probably bigger or whatever--but I can guarantee you won't get the personal attention to every detail, delicious food, amazing vendors, and intimate ceremony you’ll get here. If I could go back and do it all over again, I definitely would and I would choose Milton Ridge.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Milton Ridge 31
  • Aubree

Aubree · Married on 09/30/2018

Beautiful Chapel for the Perfect Day

Highly recommend Milton Ridge. It is a one-stop-shop for ceremony venue, reception venue, catering, and rentals, all high quality and at an affordable price. The staff was wonderful, huge shout out to Meaghan for her flexibility and responsiveness. The grounds are beautiful with many great photo spots. We chose the brunch menu with live waffle and omelet stations, which were a huge hit! Many thanks to the team for helping us create our special day!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 09/21/2018

We searched for months for the perfect venue and almost chose a different venue. I am so glad we chose Milton Ridge! Meaghan is the best! From the moment we booked until the moment we said I do, she made sure that every single minute of our special day was amazing! She answered every message no matter what crazy time I would email her. The food was beyond amazing and the service was exceptional. If you are looking for an all inclusive venue that takes care of all your vendors this is it!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Yolanda
    Thank you for the kind review. Your wedding was very special and you were an absolute pleasure to work with. We cannot say enough how much we appreciate you selecting Milton Ridge as the backdrop to your wedding!
    Everyone at Milton Ridge wishes you both the very best for your future.

Ronnie, Meaghan and the Milton Ridge Team.

Jeanie · Married on 09/08/2018

Milton Ridge was the PERFECT wedding venue for us.

Milton Ridge was the PERFECT wedding venue for us. We planned on having the ceremony outside on the stone courtyard but it rained, turns out inside the Chapel was even better. The staff were professional and rarely even seen but if we needed something they were right there anticipating our needs. The Buffet was more than enough and tasted great!. I had many guests telling me how perfect the venue was.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

Words can't describe how wonderful Milton Ridge is!!! A beautifully simple and elegant chapel and reception site that could host any wedding theme! An all inclusive venue that was fairly priced within our budget , it was truly a dream come true!

Tracy is an amazing wedding coordinator, taking care of such specific details that I didn't even realize would be so perfect!

Beth the photographer couldn't have been more precise in getting the perfect pictures on our day. She was almost invisible I don't remember a lot of the beautiful shots that she got she was completely amazing!

DJ fela was an incredible entertainer! He played amazing music and kept th party going til the last second!

Pastor Lee was the most amazing fit to a beautiful and classy venue! The ceremony got many compliments from my family !

Hair and makeup by Jodie made me look like a professional model! Lol she was worth every penny!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Patricia · Married on 08/31/2018

Wonderful venue, food and the staff are awesome to work with. Everything went as planned!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Amber · Married on 07/14/2018

I cannot THANK Milton Ridge enough for hosting and helping to create the most perfect day for my husband and I. Our wedding was nothing short of amazing. Not only is Milton ridge a beautiful venue and the perfect backdrop for any wedding/event but Meaghan & her team is great to work with from beginning to end. The food and the service was wonderful as well. All of our guests raved at how amazing the food tasted! Milton Ridge is your one stop shop! The bridal cottage and grooms loft is the perfect area to enjoy getting ready and the perfect backdrop for some amazing/fun pictures. But my favorite spot at Milton Ridge would be the chapel. It is absolutely beautiful. It is simple and quaint but so perfect for a intimate ceremony. It doesn't need much to dress it up and again is perfect for pictures. And finally to patio area and reception hall. The patio is perfect for the cocktail hour which luckily we had perfect weather for our July 14th wedding and our guests were able to mingle the beautiful grounds of Mitlon Ridge before being seated in the reception hall. Meaghan & her team hit a home run capturing my exact envision of how I wanted the hall to be set up. It looked stunning. From the up-lighting, to the table settings, from the amazing food set-up, to the photo booth. It was perfect!!! I highly recommend Milton Ridge for any or all events. You will not be sorry with the choice to go with them!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Milton Ridge 32

Dellwyn · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I both loved the venue when we first visited that we did not even bother to look elsewhere. What we like best about Milton Ridge is that everything is in one place. The chapel was beautiful! Meaghan was our contact and she was just amazing! She was very helpful and responsive during the planning stage and was there to coordinate the day of the wedding! Our guests enjoyed the food and the cake was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Tandrea · Married on 07/06/2018

A complete 5 Star and beyond wedding experience! I would recommend Milton Ridge to anyone looking to have their wedding in the DC area. Meaghan was an absolute pleasure to work with during the entire 12 months of planning our wedding she responded promptly to our phone calls, emails and there was not one request she wasn’t able to accommodate. We also used Milton Ridge’s Day of Coordinator services which helped us tremendously especially because we provided a lot of our own decor and had vendors to work with. She helped us from beginning to end of the wedding with entire set-up and it came out better than I imagined.We used their recommended DJ Fela who provided us with very professional user friendly site to help customize our cocktail hour and reception music, and we used their recommended photographer as well who was very professional arrived on time, there whenever we needed them to be and stayed until the entire reception was over! OK! THE FOOD.. we still have guest calling us about how good the food was. It was cooked and seasoned to perfection- we upgraded our food selection to include the lamb and it was beyond worth it. Your guest will remember very little about your wedding day however they will remember THE FOOD and Milton Ridge didn’t disappoint in this area at all. Even the wedding cake was delicious! Every single staff member went above and beyond to make sure our day was amazing.If you’re considering this venue sign your contract immediately after doing your research you will not be disappointed. FIVE STARS!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Milton Ridge 33
    Milton Ridge 34
    Milton Ridge 35
    Milton Ridge 36
    Milton Ridge 37
    Milton Ridge 38

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2018

I love this place. They let you make your special occasion the way you want it to be. I had my wedding here on 6/23/18. Omg!!! I was not disappointed at all!!! Meaghan is the best!! I absolutely love her and so did my guest. They said the venue was amazing. It's plenty of places to take pictures and no need for a lot of decorations because the venue itself is beautiful. My husband lived the groom's suite and the food and drinks were everything. Thanks so much Milton Ridge Historic Chapel for Making our wedding memorable! We love you Meaghan!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Milton Ridge 39

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2018

Our June wedding could not have been more perfect. We had a Friday evening ceremony and reception for 125 people. We had light h’ors d’ouvres and cocktails, followed by a buffet dinner, DJ, and dancing. Open Bar. The setting. Beautiful – each season that we visited throughout the process of planning it was lovely. The outside is maintained meticulously, and the clean palette of colors inside go well with any vibe you’re trying to create. When you book your wedding, it’s yours for the day. No rushing in after the midday ceremony to set up for your evening event! There are ceremony options, both inside and out. The bridal cottage and grooms dressing area are perfectly appointed, with plenty of room for your wedding party to relax and get ready – great for photo’s as well. Some of the items that are considered “extra” with other venues are standard at Milton Ridge. Having all the catering on site made for a stress-free day for the bride(me!) They were amazing at keeping our numbers closely aligned. THERE WERE NO SURPRISES! We worked with Meaghan Ford, who is amazing. Detail oriented, she was always providing options/suggestions. The day of, she was unflappable, and was always nearby. I’m sure there were things she took care of that I am to this day unaware of. The service staff was good as well; we did a buffet and it was well replenished and plates were cleared. We utilized a preferred DJ and florist. The DJ was easy to work with, professional, responsive, and gave us what we were looking for in terms of music. He pulled it all together – from cocktail hour serene to dance floor hustle. The florist was a gem – she went over and above to give me my vision. She really loves what she does, and it shows!!! I got a good feel when I first went in for a visit and met Meaghan. After the wedding, I had that same good feeling – I really do feel that they truly care about making your event what YOU want it to be, and they will work with you to make your day!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Marie · Married on 06/03/2018

Milton Ridge was absolutely AMAZING! If we had to do it again, we wouldn't change a thing! The owner/manager, Tracy, of the chapel and reception hall was so personable. She put together a binder for me that was personalized for MY wedding! It contained information, ideas, and checklists that I pretty much took with me everywhere! If I had a question, she had an answer! My hair and make-up artist, Jody, did such a great job. We met for a trial run where I gave her my ideas and she worked with me to give me a look I absolutely loved. She also did my maids' hair. My photographer, Amy, was outstanding! We spoke on the phone so she could get a feel for Dan and I as a couple, and we discussed ideas for our engagement shoot. She was so flexible...she was willing to go where we wanted her to! And she was a blast to work with...I never stressed for a second about my photos. Lisa, our florist got me the flowers I wanted and arranged them how I wished. She was super friendly and made great suggestions to make my flowers even better. Erin and Michael provided live music for our ceremony. It was beautiful. They played every selection I made, and I hadn't even bothered to ask them if they were capable =] The DJ played at our reception. He held a phone consultation to go over the planner I filled out for Tracy. He asked additional questions that I hadn't thought to ask, but it was all important! The wedding cake was delicious! We met with Sharry for a cake tasting, and she gave us exactly what we wanted...and 2 different flavors! The officiant also sat down with us before the wedding to get to know us and talk about the ceremony. Roger was so sweet and performed a beautiful ceremony! The catering was all around outstanding! The staff was friendly and made sure there was nothing we had to ask for. The food was delicious, and there was so much of it! Overall, I can't think of one bad thing to say about my experience at Milton Ridge. It was worth every penny we spent. Milton Ridge made my wedding the day I had always dreamed of! Thank you so much to Tracy and the people she works with for all of their hard work and dedication. I recommend Milton Ridge to every bride-to-be out there! All of my guests said they had never seen us so happy, and that's because we were! Much love and thanks to Milton Ridge!

Sent on 05/19/2010

Jordan · Married on 05/26/2018

We would definitely recommend Milton Ridge. Meaghan was very helpful and so responsive. Every detail was meant and then some. They have in-house catering which is the best. The food was wonderful. All our guests commented on it being the best they ever had at a wedding. Another positive element is you can use all their vendors. We used Johanna for flowers which were beautiful, we had cupcakes with a cake on top and the bakery was from Milton Ridge. We also used their DJ but I will say DJ John was not the most interactive and up beat DJ, I would recommend someone else they have. Having everything in one place is the way to go. The groom and bridal suite were perfect and plenty of room for everyone to get ready. Our ceremony was outside in May so the landscaping was perfect.
    Thanks to Meaghan and her staff at Milton Ridge for making our special day perfect!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Milton Ridge 40

GRETA · Married on 05/13/2018

Meaghan and her staff did an amazing job with our little wedding. I suppose it's more challenging to make a small on--a-budget wedding be perfect, but the staff at Milton Ridge were awesome, responsive and very helpful throughout. The day of the wedding everything fell into place, the food was delicious, and everyone had an amazing time!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Milton Ridge 41
    Milton Ridge 42
    Milton Ridge 43
    Milton Ridge 44
    Milton Ridge 45

Milton Ridge's reply:

Greta, Thank you for the wonderful review. We truly believe everyone deserves a fantastic wedding regardless of the size of the budget. We work very hard to ensure every wedding at Milton Ridge is as unique and perfect as we can make it. We are all thrilled you had a magical day and hope you will keep in touch with us in the future! Best wishes from everyone at Milton Ridge.

Matt · Married on 05/12/2018

Working with Meaghan was a pleasure! She was very professional and made our special day perfect.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Shane · Married on 05/05/2018

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at the Milton Ridge. Overall, the service was excellent and very accommodating to our needs. We would definitely suggest that, if you choose to use The Milton Ridge as your wedding venue, hiring Meaghan as the venue coordinator would save you from lots of stress. Meaghan was extremely helpful and had our best interest during the entire process. The Venue is beautiful and has all that you need, a roomy reception area, an inviting chapel, separate cottages for bridesmaids and groomsmen to prepare. Also, the Milton Ridge is a Great place for your wedding pictures too. Even though our wedding was on a slightly rainy day (May 5th), we still would not have asked for a better location and service. We are more than Satisfied, 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Milton Ridge's reply:

Thank you for that wonderful review and the really nice comments about Meaghan. We are thrilled you had a wonderful experience at Milton Ridge.

nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

From the moment we met Ronnie and Meaghan we knew Milton Ridge was the perfect venue for our daughter's wedding. The chapel is lovely and simple, the bridal cottage was charming and perfect to get dressed and have make-up and hair done. The food was not only absolutely delicious but beautifully presented. Staff were very professional. Meaghan was fabulous to work with and made sure every wish we had was carried out down to the simplest detail. She was always upbeat answered every e mail quickly. Meaghan was there throughout our perfect day. The outside vendors she suggested were awesome. Flowers by Jireh's went beyond our expectations, Creative Cakes did a delicious and beautiful cake, DJ had everyone up and dancing and the photographer was very accommodating. Our daughters make-up and hair looked terrific and natural. We received many compliments from our friends and family on what a great venue Milton Ridge was. Thank you all for making a fabulous day even better than one could imagine.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Nicole
    We loved having you at Milton Ridge, and feel privileged that we could contribute to making your day as memorable as it was!

Thank you for selecting us to be the backdrop to your wedding and trusting us to make your vision a reality. We wish you both the very best for the future.
    Ronnie and Meaghan

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2017

Milton Ridge was an absolute amazing place to have our wedding we are especially thankful to Meaghan! She is 100% amazing and does everything in her power to make everything absolutely perfect which it definitely was. Not to mention when our DJ canceled on us maybe a month prior to our wedding and I called her and literally within 20 min had another one booked for us! I would recommend Milton Ridge to absolutely anyone!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Terri · Married on 11/11/2017

Choosing Milton Ridge was the best decision we made for our wedding. We originally wanted our ceremony outside but since it was 40 degrees on our wedding day, we had the ceremony in the chapel. It was so nice to know that we had a back up if the garden area didn't work out. Meaghan was terrific to work with. She always responded to emails in a timely matter. I knew we were in good hands with Meaghan. The food was terrific! We received so many compliments on how good the food was. We opted for the buffet so it was really nice and surprising to not sit down to dry chicken. I am so happy that we chose Milton Ridge. If I could do it again, I would choose Milton Ridge again!

Sent on 11/16/2017
  • F

Patrice · Married on 11/05/2017

Im in loveeeeeee with this venue. My Husband and I wanted a intimate setting for our wedding which would go on to house 60 of our closest friends and family. Ronnie and Meaghan were very nice and helpful in accommodating us just 3months shy of our nuptials. Meaghan over seen my special day. she was PRESENT through the crys,meltdowns and laughs. One my day She was there to ensure everything went as plan. I had a coordinator but I would never been able to do it with her. Meaghan your the bestest. Thanks for making my day so special.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Patrice,
    Thank you for the very kind review and for recognizing Meaghan!
    We cannot wait to see the photographs of your special day. Please keep in touch with us and come back to visit especially on your anniversaries!
    Thank you for selecting Milton Ridge for your wedding.

Ronnie, Meaghan and the entire Milton Ridge Team.

Alyssa · Married on 11/04/2017

Milton Ridge was an absolutely amazing venue and the team there was so great to work with! They definitely helped make it our dream wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Milton Ridge's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Alyssa. We were thrilled you selected us as the location for your wedding. You were fantastic to work with and we are so happy for you both! Enjoy married life!

Best wishes,
    Ronnie, Meaghan and the entire Milton Ridge Team.

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

We got married on 10/21/17 and Milton Ridge was an EXCELLENT Venue! From our first call to schedule a visit to the end of our wedding day the staff was pleasant, polite, informed, informative, and flexible while meeting all of our needs and requests. Communication with the venue was great and quick to respond to all of our questions. Meaghan was a fantastic venue coordinator and very pleasant to work with! We did a short 5 month engagement and with only 5 months to plan a wedding, Milton Ridge made the process as smooth as we could have hoped for. The venue is a one stop shop with lovely indoor and outdoor facilities and we used them all for our wedding. The food was wonderful! The chef & catering staff make everything on site & the quality was evident. Our guests were so impressed with the food and the site. This venue met more than all my hopes & expectations! Thank you!

Sent on 11/07/2017