Milton Ridge Inc Reviews

137 Milton Ridge Inc Reviews
  • Aubree

Aubree · Married on 09/30/2018

Beautiful Chapel for the Perfect Day

Highly recommend Milton Ridge. It is a one-stop-shop for ceremony venue, reception venue, catering, and rentals, all high quality and at an affordable price. The staff was wonderful, huge shout out to Meaghan for her flexibility and responsiveness. The grounds are beautiful with many great photo spots. We chose the brunch menu with live waffle and omelet stations, which were a huge hit! Many thanks to the team for helping us create our special day!

• Y

Yolanda · Married on 09/21/2018

We searched for months for the perfect venue and almost chose a different venue. I am so glad we chose Milton Ridge! Meaghan is the best! From the moment we booked until the moment we said I do, she made sure that every single minute of our special day was amazing! She answered every message no matter what crazy time I would email her. The food was beyond amazing and the service was exceptional. If you are looking for an all inclusive venue that takes care of all your vendors this is it!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Milton Ridge Inc's reply:

Yolanda Thank you for the kind review. Your wedding was very special and you were an absolute pleasure to work with. We cannot say enough how much we appreciate you selecting Milton Ridge as the backdrop to your wedding! Everyone at Milton Ridge wishes you both the very best for your future. Ronnie, Meaghan and the Milton Ridge Team.

Jeanie · Married on 09/08/2018

Milton Ridge was the PERFECT wedding venue for us.

Milton Ridge was the PERFECT wedding venue for us. We planned on having the ceremony outside on the stone courtyard but it rained, turns out inside the Chapel was even better. The staff were professional and rarely even seen but if we needed something they were right there anticipating our needs. The Buffet was more than enough and tasted great!. I had many guests telling me how perfect the venue was.

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

Words can't describe how wonderful Milton Ridge is!!! A beautifully simple and elegant chapel and reception site that could host any wedding theme! An all inclusive venue that was fairly priced within our budget , it was truly a dream come true!

Tracy is an amazing wedding coordinator, taking care of such specific details that I didn't even realize would be so perfect!

Beth the photographer couldn't have been more precise in getting the perfect pictures on our day. She was almost invisible I don't remember a lot of the beautiful shots that she got she was completely amazing!

DJ fela was an incredible entertainer! He played amazing music and kept th party going til the last second!

Pastor Lee was the most amazing fit to a beautiful and classy venue! The ceremony got many compliments from my family !

Hair and makeup by Jodie made me look like a professional model! Lol she was worth every penny!

Patricia · Married on 08/31/2018

Wonderful venue, food and the staff are awesome to work with. Everything went as planned!

Amber · Married on 07/14/2018

I cannot THANK Milton Ridge enough for hosting and helping to create the most perfect day for my husband and I. Our wedding was nothing short of amazing. Not only is Milton ridge a beautiful venue and the perfect backdrop for any wedding/event but Meaghan & her team is great to work with from beginning to end. The food and the service was wonderful as well. All of our guests raved at how amazing the food tasted! Milton Ridge is your one stop shop! The bridal cottage and grooms loft is the perfect area to enjoy getting ready and the perfect backdrop for some amazing/fun pictures. But my favorite spot at Milton Ridge would be the chapel. It is absolutely beautiful. It is simple and quaint but so perfect for a intimate ceremony. It doesn't need much to dress it up and again is perfect for pictures. And finally to patio area and reception hall. The patio is perfect for the cocktail hour which luckily we had perfect weather for our July 14th wedding and our guests were able to mingle the beautiful grounds of Mitlon Ridge before being seated in the reception hall. Meaghan & her team hit a home run capturing my exact envision of how I wanted the hall to be set up. It looked stunning. From the up-lighting, to the table settings, from the amazing food set-up, to the photo booth. It was perfect!!! I highly recommend Milton Ridge for any or all events. You will not be sorry with the choice to go with them!

Milton Ridge Inc 1

Dellwyn · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I both loved the venue when we first visited that we did not even bother to look elsewhere. What we like best about Milton Ridge is that everything is in one place. The chapel was beautiful! Meaghan was our contact and she was just amazing! She was very helpful and responsive during the planning stage and was there to coordinate the day of the wedding! Our guests enjoyed the food and the cake was absolutely delicious!

Tandrea · Married on 07/06/2018

A complete 5 Star and beyond wedding experience! I would recommend Milton Ridge to anyone looking to have their wedding in the DC area. Meaghan was an absolute pleasure to work with during the entire 12 months of planning our wedding she responded promptly to our phone calls, emails and there was not one request she wasn’t able to accommodate. We also used Milton Ridge’s Day of Coordinator services which helped us tremendously especially because we provided a lot of our own decor and had vendors to work with. She helped us from beginning to end of the wedding with entire set-up and it came out better than I imagined.We used their recommended DJ Fela who provided us with very professional user friendly site to help customize our cocktail hour and reception music, and we used their recommended photographer as well who was very professional arrived on time, there whenever we needed them to be and stayed until the entire reception was over! OK! THE FOOD.. we still have guest calling us about how good the food was. It was cooked and seasoned to perfection- we upgraded our food selection to include the lamb and it was beyond worth it. Your guest will remember very little about your wedding day however they will remember THE FOOD and Milton Ridge didn’t disappoint in this area at all. Even the wedding cake was delicious! Every single staff member went above and beyond to make sure our day was amazing.If you’re considering this venue sign your contract immediately after doing your research you will not be disappointed. FIVE STARS!!!!

Milton Ridge Inc 2
    Milton Ridge Inc 3
    Milton Ridge Inc 4
    Milton Ridge Inc 5
    Milton Ridge Inc 6
    Milton Ridge Inc 7

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2018

I love this place. They let you make your special occasion the way you want it to be. I had my wedding here on 6/23/18. Omg!!! I was not disappointed at all!!! Meaghan is the best!! I absolutely love her and so did my guest. They said the venue was amazing. It's plenty of places to take pictures and no need for a lot of decorations because the venue itself is beautiful. My husband lived the groom's suite and the food and drinks were everything. Thanks so much Milton Ridge Historic Chapel for Making our wedding memorable! We love you Meaghan!!!!

Milton Ridge Inc 8

Marie · Married on 06/03/2018

Milton Ridge was absolutely AMAZING! If we had to do it again, we wouldn't change a thing! The owner/manager, Tracy, of the chapel and reception hall was so personable. She put together a binder for me that was personalized for MY wedding! It contained information, ideas, and checklists that I pretty much took with me everywhere! If I had a question, she had an answer! My hair and make-up artist, Jody, did such a great job. We met for a trial run where I gave her my ideas and she worked with me to give me a look I absolutely loved. She also did my maids' hair. My photographer, Amy, was outstanding! We spoke on the phone so she could get a feel for Dan and I as a couple, and we discussed ideas for our engagement shoot. She was so flexible...she was willing to go where we wanted her to! And she was a blast to work with...I never stressed for a second about my photos. Lisa, our florist got me the flowers I wanted and arranged them how I wished. She was super friendly and made great suggestions to make my flowers even better. Erin and Michael provided live music for our ceremony. It was beautiful. They played every selection I made, and I hadn't even bothered to ask them if they were capable =] The DJ played at our reception. He held a phone consultation to go over the planner I filled out for Tracy. He asked additional questions that I hadn't thought to ask, but it was all important! The wedding cake was delicious! We met with Sharry for a cake tasting, and she gave us exactly what we wanted...and 2 different flavors! The officiant also sat down with us before the wedding to get to know us and talk about the ceremony. Roger was so sweet and performed a beautiful ceremony! The catering was all around outstanding! The staff was friendly and made sure there was nothing we had to ask for. The food was delicious, and there was so much of it! Overall, I can't think of one bad thing to say about my experience at Milton Ridge. It was worth every penny we spent. Milton Ridge made my wedding the day I had always dreamed of! Thank you so much to Tracy and the people she works with for all of their hard work and dedication. I recommend Milton Ridge to every bride-to-be out there! All of my guests said they had never seen us so happy, and that's because we were! Much love and thanks to Milton Ridge!

Jordan · Married on 05/26/2018

We would definitely recommend Milton Ridge. Meaghan was very helpful and so responsive. Every detail was meant and then some. They have in-house catering which is the best. The food was wonderful. All our guests commented on it being the best they ever had at a wedding. Another positive element is you can use all their vendors. We used Johanna for flowers which were beautiful, we had cupcakes with a cake on top and the bakery was from Milton Ridge. We also used their DJ but I will say DJ John was not the most interactive and up beat DJ, I would recommend someone else they have. Having everything in one place is the way to go. The groom and bridal suite were perfect and plenty of room for everyone to get ready. Our ceremony was outside in May so the landscaping was perfect.
    Thanks to Meaghan and her staff at Milton Ridge for making our special day perfect!

Milton Ridge Inc 9

GRETA · Married on 05/13/2018

Meaghan and her staff did an amazing job with our little wedding. I suppose it's more challenging to make a small on--a-budget wedding be perfect, but the staff at Milton Ridge were awesome, responsive and very helpful throughout. The day of the wedding everything fell into place, the food was delicious, and everyone had an amazing time!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Milton Ridge Inc 10
    Milton Ridge Inc 11
    Milton Ridge Inc 12
    Milton Ridge Inc 13
    Milton Ridge Inc 14

Milton Ridge Inc's reply:

Greta, Thank you for the wonderful review. We truly believe everyone deserves a fantastic wedding regardless of the size of the budget. We work very hard to ensure every wedding at Milton Ridge is as unique and perfect as we can make it. We are all thrilled you had a magical day and hope you will keep in touch with us in the future! Best wishes from everyone at Milton Ridge.

Matt · Married on 05/12/2018

Working with Meaghan was a pleasure! She was very professional and made our special day perfect.

Shane · Married on 05/05/2018

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at the Milton Ridge. Overall, the service was excellent and very accommodating to our needs. We would definitely suggest that, if you choose to use The Milton Ridge as your wedding venue, hiring Meaghan as the venue coordinator would save you from lots of stress. Meaghan was extremely helpful and had our best interest during the entire process. The Venue is beautiful and has all that you need, a roomy reception area, an inviting chapel, separate cottages for bridesmaids and groomsmen to prepare. Also, the Milton Ridge is a Great place for your wedding pictures too. Even though our wedding was on a slightly rainy day (May 5th), we still would not have asked for a better location and service. We are more than Satisfied, 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Milton Ridge Inc's reply:

Thank you for that wonderful review and the really nice comments about Meaghan. We are thrilled you had a wonderful experience at Milton Ridge.

nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

From the moment we met Ronnie and Meaghan we knew Milton Ridge was the perfect venue for our daughter's wedding. The chapel is lovely and simple, the bridal cottage was charming and perfect to get dressed and have make-up and hair done. The food was not only absolutely delicious but beautifully presented. Staff were very professional. Meaghan was fabulous to work with and made sure every wish we had was carried out down to the simplest detail. She was always upbeat answered every e mail quickly. Meaghan was there throughout our perfect day. The outside vendors she suggested were awesome. Flowers by Jireh's went beyond our expectations, Creative Cakes did a delicious and beautiful cake, DJ had everyone up and dancing and the photographer was very accommodating. Our daughters make-up and hair looked terrific and natural. We received many compliments from our friends and family on what a great venue Milton Ridge was. Thank you all for making a fabulous day even better than one could imagine.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Milton Ridge Inc's reply:

Nicole We loved having you at Milton Ridge, and feel privileged that we could contribute to making your day as memorable as it was! Thank you for selecting us to be the backdrop to your wedding and trusting us to make your vision a reality. We wish you both the very best for the future. Ronnie and Meaghan

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2017

Milton Ridge was an absolute amazing place to have our wedding we are especially thankful to Meaghan! She is 100% amazing and does everything in her power to make everything absolutely perfect which it definitely was. Not to mention when our DJ canceled on us maybe a month prior to our wedding and I called her and literally within 20 min had another one booked for us! I would recommend Milton Ridge to absolutely anyone!!!

Terri · Married on 11/11/2017

Choosing Milton Ridge was the best decision we made for our wedding. We originally wanted our ceremony outside but since it was 40 degrees on our wedding day, we had the ceremony in the chapel. It was so nice to know that we had a back up if the garden area didn't work out. Meaghan was terrific to work with. She always responded to emails in a timely matter. I knew we were in good hands with Meaghan. The food was terrific! We received so many compliments on how good the food was. We opted for the buffet so it was really nice and surprising to not sit down to dry chicken. I am so happy that we chose Milton Ridge. If I could do it again, I would choose Milton Ridge again!

• F

Patrice · Married on 11/05/2017

Im in loveeeeeee with this venue. My Husband and I wanted a intimate setting for our wedding which would go on to house 60 of our closest friends and family. Ronnie and Meaghan were very nice and helpful in accommodating us just 3months shy of our nuptials. Meaghan over seen my special day. she was PRESENT through the crys,meltdowns and laughs. One my day She was there to ensure everything went as plan. I had a coordinator but I would never been able to do it with her. Meaghan your the bestest. Thanks for making my day so special.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Milton Ridge Inc's reply:

Patrice, Thank you for the very kind review and for recognizing Meaghan! We cannot wait to see the photographs of your special day. Please keep in touch with us and come back to visit especially on your anniversaries! Thank you for selecting Milton Ridge for your wedding. Ronnie, Meaghan and the entire Milton Ridge Team.

Alyssa · Married on 11/04/2017

Milton Ridge was an absolutely amazing venue and the team there was so great to work with! They definitely helped make it our dream wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Milton Ridge Inc's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Alyssa. We were thrilled you selected us as the location for your wedding. You were fantastic to work with and we are so happy for you both! Enjoy married life! Best wishes, Ronnie, Meaghan and the entire Milton Ridge Team.

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

We got married on 10/21/17 and Milton Ridge was an EXCELLENT Venue! From our first call to schedule a visit to the end of our wedding day the staff was pleasant, polite, informed, informative, and flexible while meeting all of our needs and requests. Communication with the venue was great and quick to respond to all of our questions. Meaghan was a fantastic venue coordinator and very pleasant to work with! We did a short 5 month engagement and with only 5 months to plan a wedding, Milton Ridge made the process as smooth as we could have hoped for. The venue is a one stop shop with lovely indoor and outdoor facilities and we used them all for our wedding. The food was wonderful! The chef & catering staff make everything on site & the quality was evident. Our guests were so impressed with the food and the site. This venue met more than all my hopes & expectations! Thank you!

Erika · Married on 10/15/2017

We had our wedding there a week ago and couldn't have been more pleased. The venue is beautiful and the staff was wonderful. Having three buildings (a cottage for preparations, the chapel for the wedding, and the reception hall) was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Milton Ridge Inc's reply:

Erika & Larry Thank you for the wonderful review. We really appreciate that you selected Milton Ridge to host your wedding.

anne · Married on 10/08/2017

We fell in love with Milton Ridge from the very first time we visited the location late last year. We decided to have our wedding then and there and it was definitely one of the best decisions we could have ever made when we were planning our wedding. Meaghan Ford is definitely an angel sent from heaven who has helped us with every step of the way. The wedding chapel, the groom and bridal cottages, the outside patio, the stunning views everywhere and of course the fabulous reception area just made all our wedding dreams come true. And did we mention that the food was amazing as well? Thank you Milton Ridge for helping us achieve the wedding of our dreams! Everyone had a great time. We defintiely recommend Milton Ridge to everyone

Devon · Married on 09/30/2017

Milton Ridge was amazing! It was the perfect spot for our wedding. The historic wedding chapel was romantic and intimate. Ronnie Kingsley and his team were so easy to work with, and they went above and beyond. It was a one-stop shop with great packages. They made it so easy.

Our venue coordinator Meaghan Ford was fantastic! She was always one step ahead during the ceremony and reception. We didn't have to worry about a thing.

Guests are still telling us how much they loved the food! If you are looking for a wonderful wedding experience, Milton Ridge is the place to go.

Kristin · Married on 09/24/2017

The service at Milton Ridge was top notch. They made planning the day so easy, the food was amazing (their cake vendor is the best), and Meaghan made sure everything went off without a hitch. We were able to enjoy the entire day there - with hair, makeup and getting dressed in the cottage, a beautiful ceremony, and a super fun reception. They attended to our every need - and did so while working with our budget. Most wedding venues in the area were well outside of what we could afford, but Milton Ridge enabled us to have the wedding of our dreams while working with our budget. Their services are fully integrated, which took a lot of the stuff out of planning for the big day. I can't say enough positive things about the venue and the people who work there. They really were truly amazing.