Milton Merlos Productions Reviews

25 | Reno, NV

25 Reviews for Milton Merlos Productions

• Chad

Chad Irby · Married on 02/22/2020

Milton made our special day at the Hyatt in Incline Village even more special!

Milton was professional and friendly. He listened to our wants and the flow of the ceremony and reception was perfect. He is not only a DJ and MC but a beautiful guitarist. We appreciated the mix of DJ music and Spanish acoustic guitar playing. It made the wedding feel intimate and personal. We would highly recommend Milton to our friends and family!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Milton Merlos Productions's reply:

Thank you Guys ! It was my pleasure to bring my best at your Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe wedding . Hope to see you again soon at your 10 year anniversary! :)
    Cheers,
  • Kimberlee

Kimberlee Honda · Married on 02/02/2020

Talented musician!

We were so happy to have found Milton as our musician and DJ! He was recommended by our wedding coordinator and turned out to be a perfect fit for our event. He was flexible, fun and great to work with. His live guitar was such a special treat and provided beautiful ambience for our reception.

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Aysha

Aysha · Married on 11/30/2019

A beautiful guitarist and fantastic DJ!

My husband and I decided to get married in the Tahoe area and were looking for a DJ. We were unfamiliar with the area and eventually came across Milton from a local recommendation. We are so glad we decided to hire Milton for our wedding. Milton worked patiently with us as we selected our songs. He also helped us create our itinerary for the day. Our wedding was seven hours long but our playlist was only three or four hours long. Milton picked up on our vibe and selected an amazing variety of music to supplement ours. He is also an amazing guitarist and filled our wedding with outstanding Spanish classical music. We recommend Milton with five stars!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Tiffany Mayoral · Married on 10/18/2019

Milton is the best!

At first we were just looking for a Spanish guitarist, and my dad had worked with Milton for an art showing. All I had heard was Milton’s original Spanish guitar songs which are amazing! When we found out he also offers DJ services we thought why not have one guy for all the music?! Milton is just overall musically talented. He knows how to tailor the set to be what you and your guests want to hear. My biggest concern was that people might not wanna dance at our wedding, but with Milton this was NO PROBLEM! He had EVERYONE up and dancing, people dancing with people they had never met, cousins and childhood friends from both sides of the family. It was truly magical, and Milton helped to make it all happen. I highly recommend Milton for all your wedding music needs. He will make whatever you want happen, no matter the amount of effort it takes for him. He switched back and forth from Spanish guitar to dj booth 3 times throughout the night to be able to play the right music for the right moments. AMAZING! Thank you Milton - I don’t know what our wedding would have been like without your cheerful self and the services you offer.

Sent on 11/29/2019

Milton Merlos Productions's reply:

Thank you so much guys , it was a pleasure to offer you my best. Truly and honor .
    Hope we stay in touch for anything else in the future . Blessings .

Annie · Married on 09/21/2019

Talented and Professional Musician

Milton was a huge hit at our wedding! His music was beautiful and entertained our guests during the ceremony and the cocktail hour. We were a little late in giving him our ceremony music list and he learned one of the songs the morning of the wedding so we could have the perfect ceremony. He is wonderful and we definitely recommend hiring him for any event that you need live music for!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Julie

Julie Gibbs · Married on 09/07/2019

Great professionals!!

I hired John Ponzo & Dj Roni Ventura for my wedding party through Milton Merlos Productions and they were fabulous! John is an amazing guitar player and new how to bring the right vibe to the start of the party. Many people commented on his incredible talent! DJ Roni stepped in after dinner to kick off an amazing dance party. He had everyone on the dance floor and really new how to read the crowd. So much fun!
    Thanks you John, DJ Roni and especially Milton for creating the best evening of my life!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful service!

Working with Milton and his team was incredible - so flexible, responsive, and delivered an OUTSTANDING performance at our wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Loritahoe5

Loritahoe5@yahoo.com · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing Guitarist, DJ & Professional

I referred my bride and groom to Milton for his services as both a flamingo guitarist and a DJ. He did not disappoint! He is talented, professional and great at engaging the crowd. As an event planner, referring reliable and awesome vendors is a must. Milton did not disappoint.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Beth · Married on 08/17/2019

Look no further -- hire Milton!

Milton did a fantastic job as both a musician (solo guitar) and DJ at our wedding--we can't recommend him more highly! He learned songs for our ceremony and played them beautifully, suggested a song for our grand entrance, performed flamenco guitar during the cocktail hour, and then was a DJ with a great sense of humor and feel for the party at the reception. Loads of people commented specifically on how terrific he was. He's a true talent and sure to make the music of your wedding day as special as the event itself.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Ryan M · Married on 07/29/2019

Blown away

Milton crushed his performance at my wedding. He was perfect. My ceremony was out in the middle of the forest and Milton was so accommodating and professional. He showed up earlier than we agreed upon to make sure that he that he would be able to find our difficult location. All of our guests were blown away by how well he played the guitar and they also made a point to say how friendly he was as well. I cannot say enough at how happy we were with the whole experience with Milton. Anyone looking for a unique but phenomenal musician, hire this man.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Janett · Married on 07/05/2019

Magical wedding

Milton iworked his magic as DJ for our son’s wedding. He did everything in a timely manner as promised. He’s such a pleasure to work with and an amazing musician in addition. Highly recommend 🐝.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • allie

allie · Married on 05/31/2019

Excellent musician and person!

Milton was all we hoped for and more. He has the best energy of genuine happiness and he is so talented! I wish we had booked him for longer. Our guests absolutely loved him and individually everyone commented on how fantastic he was.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Mark Salinas · Married on 04/11/2019

Milton is great!

Whenever I book Milton, people always ask me for his contact info! We are lucky to have him in Northern Nevada! Great talent and very audience friendly!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Eve Bennett · Married on 04/05/2019

Best Night Ever

Milton is amazing. He shows up early, has a full set up of equipment, lights, speakers all of it. We hired him for my husbands birthday party and he made the party so awesome! He even has music for in between sets. If you are considering hiring him do it!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby Crow · Married on 02/16/2019

The best DJ for your big day!

Milton was the absolute best! He played every song my husband and I want at our wedding/reception. He also played his guitar during the reception and his songs were so beautiful. He listens and really wants to make your day special. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs the best DJ for their big day. He is so worth every cent you pay. I promise!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Milton Merlos Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Shelby ! Thank you for the opportunity to bring my best! I wish you all the happiness for years to come. Blessings!

Marion Rogers · Married on 01/29/2019

Amazing milton!

Milton was such a pleasure to work with for planning the wedding music. He even learned how to play the song I walked down the aisle to. I couldn't be more pleased with his style of music, professionalism, kindness and overall presence at our wedding day! Would highly recommend him to play at any event, rather it be a wedding or private dinner!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

Milton is 5-stars all the way. We saw him paying in a local venue over the summer (2018) and immediately wanted him to play our wedding. He plays the guitar beautifully and is fully engaged in helping you plan the music that will be the backdrop of your event. We had Milton play for 3.5 hours - as our guests were arriving/assembling, our wedding processional and recessional and then during our cocktail reception prior to supper. Everyone has raved about Milton's music - it really made our event that much more special.

Pick Milton if he is available for your date, you and your guests will love it!

I will post a couple of pictures when I get them!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Jason · Married on 09/20/2018

Milton is a likeable a guy so he wins you over with his kindness and friendly disposition. From there, he is a gifted musician. He plays a wide variety of modern pop hits to classic rock and everything in between. He perceived the vibe of the crowd and tailored his song choice to the setting and occasion. I strongly endorse him for a crowd-pleasing, varied musical journey.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2018

We heard about Milton through a friend who had cooked at a private event and he was playing. I was looking for a Spanish guitarist to play for our wedding and I couldn't have been referred to someone better. Milton was exactly what we were looking for and exceeded any expectations. He was the talk of the wedding and really set the mood for what we envisioned our evening looking like. His music is so fun and romantic. I felt like I was back in Spain. He truly is the best. We want to host another event just so we can hire him to play again!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/04/2018

Can’t say enough good things about Milton. We loved having him as part of our wedding, and the guests were all raving about how great our music was. Thank you Milton for helping to make our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Amy · Married on 08/25/2018

Milton is such a talented musician and performer. He has been an integral part of 4 family wedding/receptions and would hire him again and again. Make sure you plan in advance to make everyone’s experience awesome!

Sara · Married on 08/18/2018

What an amazing artist with such a beautiful
    sound. We highly recommend for any occasion as his sound is unique and enchanting!

Maria · Married on 08/03/2018

Milton was fantastic!!! I would recommend him and certainly use him again!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jen · Married on 06/28/2018

Milton made our day complete! He exceeded our expectations and was the perfect touch to our wedding!
    He is amazingly talented and can play a variety of songs with such unique sound! I wish we could have had him play longer! You will not be disappointed and I would hire him in a second for any other function in the future !!
    Thanks again Milton :)

Elena · Married on 09/06/2019

Best decision

We hired Milton to play the guitar at our ceremony and cocktail hour, then as the DJ for our reception. He was very responsive, flexible with our requests, and EXTREMELY talented. He is a TRUE artist and his guitar skills are incomparable. We loved working with Milton and are soo glad that we found him.

Sent on 09/09/2019