Millonzi Fine Catering Reviews

11 | West Warwick, RI

11 Reviews for Millonzi Fine Catering

Megan · Married on 06/15/2019

Best wedding reception

We had a wonderful experience with ReAnn & Kayla! They were amazing the day of and the day before our wedding. They were very attentive and responsive. The wedding reception went even better then we could have ever dreamed! We kept getting compliments from our guests all night about the food and the way the reception ran. My husband and I couldn’t have been happier! It was just an amazing experience.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 09/17/2016

Millonzi's Fine Catering catered our wedding at the Galilee Beach Club. Kevin, the owner, was really great. He has a lot of experience and we trusted his expertise all the way. He was easy to talk to and always responded quickly. Millonzi's took care of much more than just the food. They were in charge of every detail including tables, chairs, linens, bar, floorplans, event organization etc. They are combination of catering and event planning when at the beach club. It made wedding planning very easy. His staff was amazing. Everyone was so friendly and attentive. Oh, and the food. The food was DELICIOUS! Kevin does not do "wedding food". He makes creative dishes with wonderful flavor. My husband and I as well as our guests were blown away. The whole experience was great with them and I would definitely choose them again. Thank you!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

Millonzi Fine Catering was absolutely one of the highlights of our wedding planning and our wedding day. Kevin was extremely helpful and patient throughout the whole process; answering every question and walking us through each detail. The food was amazing and he and his team executed the day flawlessly. I would without a doubt recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/18/2016

chet · Married on 11/15/2015

Food was fantastic service was superb and a great value highly recommended

Sent on 11/16/2015

Megan · Married on 06/06/2015

Kevin, Alicia and all of the staff were awesome to work with! We had such a great time at our wedding, and our guests were very happy with the food and the service. Thanks guys for helping make Jason and I's special day that much better!

Sent on 06/11/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/07/2014

I had a small wedding but wanted to focus on giving my guests an excellent meal. Millonzi's Catering was perfect for me! Cristina Pelosi was amazing throughout the entire process. She answered all my questions and helped me develop a menu that was elegant and unique. Since this was the first time I've ever had to plan a formal dinner, she helped me figure out all the details from flatware to linens and more. I couldn't be happier with my experience!!! I would highly recommend Millonzi's to anyone that needs a wedding caterer. The food was amazing and the formal service was professional and surpassed all my expectations. The whole company was extremely polite and accommodating. They can provide a high class meal that will surely impress your entire guest list. If you're looking to avoid the standard steamed chicken wedding dinner, go to Millonzi's! The food was amazing!!! I am so impressed with Millonzi's and will continue to use them for any catering needs I have in the future!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/13/2013

Working with both the "sales rep" - Cristina Pelosi and the team of chef/servers at Millonzi Fine Catering was a great experience. Cristina was always available when I needed her, she answered my every question in a timely and patient manner, she worked with me to develop a menu that fit our budget, and then provided us with a tasting that was both delicious and important in our overall decision making. Our guests really loved the food and we were very pleased with the way in which it was delivered and served. Only issue we had was that the flowers they intended to use to decorate the banquet table were not used - but the food itself was very well received. On site on the evening our our party, David was very flexible and again, took my instructions and ideas very seriously. We were extremely pleased with our overall experience with Millonzi - from my initial contact with Cristina to our last bite. I would happily recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Nikayla · Married on 09/12/2015

When we booked our venue for our wedding, we discovered they only used Millonzi Fine Catering. At first, I was nervous that we didn't get a choice, but now I couldn't be happier that they were chosen for us. THEY DID FANTASTIC!! From the start, Kevin Millonzi was professional, quick to respond, and most importantly so helpful. I didn't have an event planner, but Kevin literally told me everything I needed to know. He is very experienced. He touched on every single detail (including things I would have never thought of). He helped me get organized and helped me understand the time line and flow of a wedding. I really would have been lost without him. Not to mention, the food was outrageously delicious!!!!! Our wedding was 3 weeks ago, and I'm still getting compliments. People keep saying, wedding food is never that good, but ours was amazing. I couldn't agree more! Also, our tasting was made into a special and fun night. When I walked into our event after the ceremony, I was completely blown away by the set up of our decorations. They paid such attention to detail. The service at the wedding was also wonderful, each person was helpful and kind. I really cannot say enough good things about their catering!! Thank you again!!

Sent on 10/01/2015
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/15/2018

3.5
      3.5

We had Millonzi Catering cater our wedding at Galilee Beach Club. I was in communication with Kevin and he helped me and my fiance (at the time :p), choose dishes for our guests and figure out pretty much all the courses of food. They definitely went over the top and honestly, I was shocked by how much they presented during our wedding! After the ceremony, I went to take pictures, and I came back to the venue with perfectly served appetizers, including flatbread pizzas which my guests DEVOURED! The main entrees took a little longer to serve which cut into the reception/dancing time and I definitely thought we would have more time to dance and do speeches, so it was a little rushed towards the end of the reception. But the food was incredible, all my guests loved it! They also set up the entire reception room with tables and linen and it was just so beautiful! Thank you Millonzi team!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Claire · Married on 05/30/2015

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

we used Millonzi as a catering company for our wedding. the venue we chose uses them so we had no other choice then to use them as well. so lets start with trying to set a menu, over the course of our planning the catering company had us deal with 3 different people each person giving us different prices and promising us things they could not deliver. When we first sat down with a coordinator they planned out a menu and told us $25 per person, the next lady set us with a new menu at $35 per person and by the end we had to pay $54 per person just for the food. We went to a tasting food was good so I don't know what happened the day of the wedding. Cut to the day of the wedding my husband and i were the last people to be served dinner. The bride and Groom should eat first. When we finally got our food it was almost inedible. My first bite of asparagus was the hard part that your supposed to throw away. We did the braised beef and chicken marsala both meals came with barley any meat and wayyyy to much sauce. other guest plates looked nice and nicely plated my husbands and mine were thrown on a plate sauce everywhere. We had two guest that didn't show up for the wedding and Towards the end of the evening my husband and I were speaking with the owner of Millonzi's he told us that they would wrap up those meals for us and give them to us the next day. well the next day when we went back to the venue to get our decorations and cake the left overs weren't there. (not that we really wanted them because the food was so bad but its the fact of the matter that he made a point to tell us he would be giving them to us. After speaking with multiple other guest we learned that most people said their food was inedible the meat was to tough and the sauces were way over seasoned. Also a huge complaint we had from almost every guest was the bar was way over pouring usually most people would complain about this so thats how we knew it was a problem. If you have a choice of Ca

Sent on 10/09/2015

rachel · Married on 07/11/2019

1.0

I wish I knew how bad they were

The company doesn’t care about their clients at all. Because they have the contract with the Gallie beach club they know they have new clients all the time. Thus they will take your deposit and run. They will never answer your emails or phone calls and when they finally do the week before the your wedding. They will blame you the whole time and make you bend over backwards to make things as easy as possible for them. It was actually traumatic dealing with these people and if I could go back I’d pay extra money to my venue to have someone else cater. They are so unprofessional and unapologetic. Never use them!

Sent on 08/30/2019