Miller's Party Rental Center Reviews

13 | Akron, OH

13 Reviews for Miller's Party Rental Center

Not · Married on 09/15/2018

I wrote the previous review regarding the muddy chairs. I need to revise this review. Miller Party Rental Center did contact me. They received my email but could not get a reply to go through.
    They were very apologetic and issued me a full refund.
    I apologize for leaving a poor review.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2018

Responsive, Great Value Rentals

We had a great experience with Millers. They were responsive and bent over backwards to be flexible when we had to change our order to accommodate a bigger tent a few days before the event. The delivery was accurate and on time and overall it was a very good value. I do recommend going to see their products in person if you can, especially the linens. They’ll mock up a table setting for you so you can make sure it’s what you’re expecting- I ended up changing my linen colors. Really solid company.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

Great service. Everything arrived as planned, on time, and clean. They were even able to accommodate us with one day's notice when we realized we were short on pint glasses. Everything was seamless and I never even had to think about it throughout the course of the weekend.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Greg · Married on 05/13/2017

My wife and I enjoyed working with Miller's to plan our out-of-state wedding. They had flexible hours allowing us to meet with them on the weekends, and they were extremely responsive to email while we were finalizing our rental equipment. They also came out early and set everything up, even going so far as to use my uncle's tractor to pull a generator through a particularly muddy patch when their company truck was unable to reach the spot. We would definitely use Miller's again when planning a big event!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Bethany · Married on 08/19/2016

Easy to work with and even setup some cafe lights for our reception! Great value and service!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Cheapest place I could find around here. Lovely!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Megan · Married on 08/31/2014

My husband and I rented several items (chair sashes, chair covers, backdrop for head table, staging for ceremony, up lights, etc.) for both our ceremony and wedding reception from Miller's Party Rental. Our ceremony was at a different location from our reception but both sites were set up on time and look great. Our ceremony was outdoors and on the day of it was raining. They set up the stage in the rain so that we could still have the opportunity to have the ceremony outside if it stopped raining. We also contacted them the day before the wedding to ask if they could provide four pillars to for us to use as a backup staging area if we needed to have our ceremony inside a tent. They were able to provide us this last minute without any problems. We were able to have our ceremony outdoors and we were very grateful for their flexibility in dealing with the weather. Throughout the booking and planning process they were very organized and easy to work with. The items they have to rent are endless and all are reasonably priced. We would highly recommend using Miller's Party Rental for a wedding or other gathering.

Sent on 09/15/2014

rented jumbo Marti glasses from them. Perfect for my reception

Sent on 05/02/2013
  • KhiaChuk

Khia · Married on 09/05/2009

3.5

We rented 250 chiavari chairs, linens (table cloths & napkins), up lights, etc. from Miller's. They were great. I needed to change number of chairs and linens at the last minute, and they were totally cooperative! They also gave me a great deal because of getting so much rental equipment from them...they are willing to bargain.

Sent on 09/23/2009

LJ · Married on 10/11/2009

3.0

We needed extra chairs for the wedding and they provided lovely white folding chairs. The rental was handled through the Sheraton, so we didn't really have direct contact with Miller's; however, I was impressed that they were willing to change the order (more or less chairs) depending upon our count right up until the week before the wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2009

Jess · Married on 09/27/2008

We rented 2 tents, enough chairs for the reception and the ceremony, and a dance floor for them. they came to the location and installed it all (outdoor reception and ceremony). Would recommend them!

Sent on 04/27/2009

Not · Married on 09/15/2018

2.2
      0.5
      1.5
      2.5
      3.5

I spent hours on the morning of my wedding scrubbing mud off of the rusty chairs that they delivered. Miller’s was unresponsive to email about this situation.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Breanna · Married on 10/01/2016

2.2
      3.0
      2.0

Terrible experience with Miller's! We rented plates, mason jars, and chairs off of them for our ceremony and reception. The mason jars were perfect, but the plates still had dried food on them from the previous event! My parents had to stay in the kitchen washing other people's uneaten food while we were setting up the tables. The chairs looked rusted and the paint was chipped on about 70% of the chairs.

The BIGGEST issue was delivery/pick up. I called Wednesday before my wedding to confirm drop off, was told to call back Thursday... called back Thursday... was told to call back Friday. My husband called Friday and was told that the chairs were already at the venue. We hadn't even gotten let into the venue at that point! the Monday after our wedding, they were to come back to venue and pick everything up. Our best man waited for a couple of hours at our venue for pick up. He called Miller's to see when they would be there and they said they had nothing on the schedule to pick up our stuff and tried to get him to have them pick up later in the week, despite the fact that we had to have everything cleared out of our venue in the afternoon. They tried to pin it on me for not having a scheduled time to pick up Monday because I never returned their message, I never had any missed calls, messages, emails, nothing.

Sent on 10/22/2016