Millennium Mobile DJ Reviews

77 | Hilliard, OH

77 Reviews for Millennium Mobile DJ

Todd · Married on 09/07/2014

Jeff did an outstanding and professional job for us on our special day! I would certainly use his services again! THANKS JEFF!!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Douglas · Married on 11/17/2013

A great choice! He did a wonderful job keeping the flow of transitions throughout the night (from dinner to cake cutting to father-daughter dance…). He did a great job with the music to keep everyone on the dance floor.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Brian · Married on 10/05/2013

Jeff provided great advice during our initial talks and helped us pick out music for the different phases of the night. During the reception he adapted really well to the mood of the attendees, especially with starting up the "love" seranade to replace people clinking our glasses. Our guests really liked getting involved in the night and it set the tempo for a great night.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Christine · Married on 05/25/2013

Jeff from Millennium Mobile DJ was the best vendor I worked with at my wedding. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He helped me with a great deal of the planning and seamlessly transitioned between the ceremony and reception. I was very impressed with the way he interacted with guests and even offered new ideas for the reception that kept guests entertained. His pricing was very reasonable and definitely worth the value. He was very easy to get into contact with and was very friendly and accommodating to our needs. I was blown away by Jeff and his performance, and I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Of all the vendors I worked with at my wedding, he was one of only 2 that went above and beyond and whom I give 5 stars. Thank you Jeff, for making my wedding fun, amazing, and memorable!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Katie · Married on 05/04/2013

Jeff was great and very accommodating to our needs. He had a great music selection and was not only a DJ, but more of a master of ceremonies. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/10/2014

My husband (fiancé at the time) and I really enjoy music. We have been to multiple concerts over the years. The DJ was a huge decision for our wedding. I looked and looked for a perfect DJ. I viewed on-line websites, asked my friends and co-workers for referrals and went to bridal shows. Finally, I found Millennium Mobile DJ on-line. I called Jeff and left a message. His call was prompt; he called me that same day. First and foremost, Jeff has a radio voice which I loved!

Ryan & Chanda

We set up an appointment that day to meet at his home within the following weeks. My husband and I went together because we both had specific music we wanted played at the reception. Jeff was extremely accommodating. He got to know us as a couple first and then went into business. That is great customer service. He had a wedding planning worksheet that helped us plan out all the details. This was a huge asset because there were some items listed on the worksheet that we didn't even think about as we were planning. We planned out our reception as much as we could the day of our first meeting. We emailed back and forth until about a month before the wedding and met with him again to finalize all details.

The reception was all we wanted it to be. He helped release the tables for dinner, he got us wine while we were eating dinner and he played all of the music we requested!! We had a night full of dancing and fun with our closest family and friends. The close of the night was unforgettable as we danced to Elton John in a big huddle with all of our friends!

Thank you Jeff for making our reception a celebration of love, laughter and dancing!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Christine · Married on 06/09/2012

Jeff was easy to work with and pretty much made sure we got everything we wanted for our reception. He always said it was our day so that our reception could look exactly the way we and our guests wanted it to. He made it about us and the guests. Not about him. Which we really appreciated! I also used Jeff for a middle school dance. It was really important that the music was age appropriate, and he did a great job with that.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Great selection of music, listened to all instructions regarding the event and what we wanted for the music, very fair fee!

Stephanie · Married on 03/24/2012

Jeff maintained awesome communication throughout whole wedding planning. He played wonderful music with a good variety. VERY PLEASED!!

Sent on 05/16/2012

Tom · Married on 03/24/2012

Very professional and flexible. Jeff took our requests and was able to professionally add them to the reception program.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Pattie · Married on 10/01/2011

Jeff gave outstanding performance for me and my new husband. He helped us plan out the music that fit our life style. Everything that we asked of him was executed for our big day. His organization skills helped in making the evening flow smoothly. His professional demeanor, appearance and his talents are of the utmost importance in dealing with his clients. In him, you’ll discover a reliable, detail-oriented, and extremely hard-working associate. I would highly recommend him to any other bride and groom for their big day.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Ryan · Married on 05/27/2011

Worked with me to pick out the right atmosphere even though my wife couldn't come to appointments.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Tiffany · Married on 02/05/2011

Jeff was wonderful! He really knew how to get our guests on the dance floor and did a great job playing a little of everything to please everyone. He was also so kind to our family and even helped our grandmothers with coffee and dessert. We would recommend him again and again!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Heidi · Married on 12/04/2010

This DJ is the reason our wedding reception was so great! He took everyones music requests and didn't make them wait long to hear the song requested and he also stayed longer than he was scheduled for. I would definitely recommend him for an event!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Amber · Married on 08/14/2010

We had a wonderful experience! We really appreciated Jeff helping to keep us on schedule and coordinate all of the events! We also loved that he waited to play certain songs when the mood was right.

Sent on 05/16/2012

Jeff was a great DJ! We really enjoyed having him as our MC! He worked with us on what music to play and what not to play several days before the wedding. Everyone was very impressed with him, especially my husband and I. I would highly recommend hiring Jeff as your DJ for your event! He does a wonderful job and is very easy to work with!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Kevin · Married on 07/10/2010

Jeff was truly outstanding and helped make our special day even more special. He gave us many options as to how we wanted the music and emcee services to go. Jeff was so personal and helped us make decisions. We were very comfortable with him and after we had the list of songs we wanted down, we gave him the freedom to do what he needed to keep people dancing. He did an awesome job and is so very friendly. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Erin · Married on 08/18/2018

Jeff was great to work with from our initial request until the end of the ceremony. He was very responsive, flexible, and understanding of our needs. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Erin,
    It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. I loved the energy your guests brought to the dance floor. Best, Jeff

Abby · Married on 06/17/2017

Jeff was absolutely great! He was very responsive and made sure to check in with us as needed to do things as we wanted. He made sure to include our special requests of some African songs for the groom's side of the family and everyone loved it!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Kate · Married on 08/11/2018

Jeff was an amazing asset to our wedding day. He was very responsive during planning and had wonderful input to give from his previous experiences. We are so glad that we found Jeff to DJ our wedding. He was flexible with our outdoor ceremony, but indoor reception. He also was very willing to download any special songs that we requested. He was the perfect coordinator during the reception and made sure that everything ran smoothly. Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Katie,
    Thank you again for extending me the privilege to be a part of your and Christian's day. I really loved the energy your guests brought to the dance experience and thought the Dollar Dash was a big hit. It was by far the most money I have ever seen generated from this. All my best!

Jeff

Very organized and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/20/2014
  • Alyx

Alyx L. · Married on 10/17/2020

Kind & Understanding

Jeff is an extremely, kind caring man who worked with my husband Joe & I to create a memorable fun experience. The ceremony was absolutely flawless because of him! Everything sounded wonderful. Jeff was more than willing to help Joe & I with whatever we needed during the reception. My friends and I had a great time dancing to our selected 80s/90s hits!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Alyx,
    Thank you for extending me the honor to be a part of your wedding day! I thoroughly enjoyed interacting with your friends and family members and loved the energy everyone brought to the dance floor. All My Best!

DJ Jeff

We hired Jeff to provide music during our cocktail hour, reception and sound during the ceremony. Jeff was extremely easy to work with and 100% behind customizing the wedding and ambiance we wanted. We were planning our wedding from out of town and Jeff was super communicative and on-time to discuss the details of the entertainment side of the wedding. Jeff’s planning guide was extremely helpful in determining what elements we wanted, which we wanted to skip, and called our attention to some specific moments during the reception for which we could choose specific songs (like cake cutting and our exit). There was a minor slip up of the pronunciation of names during the reception, but it was fixed as soon as it was brought to his attention. Jeff was easily accessible and communicative throughout the entire process and made the entertainment portion of our wedding a breeze.

Sent on 05/15/2013
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 01/01/2011

Jeff was very easy to work with and organized, as one would expect from a math teacher! He worked with us to set up early as we had the ceremony and reception at the same location, and one immediately following the other. I think it would have been beneficial for him to meet/greet the wedding party a little bit more before announcing us into the venue. He played all of our requested songs, and even tracked down a special request. He was very attentive to me (the bride) regarding how the reception should proceed. He was willing to meet with us as we requested before the ceremony. Overall I would definitely recommend Jeff if you want a less involved DJ. We asked him to keep things going w/ moderate interaction, and received just that.

Sent on 01/06/2011

Danielle C. · Married on 10/14/2011

3.0

Jeff is a very nice guy. He played the songs we requested and was laid back (which is what we wanted). One thing I did not care for was that at the end of the reception he asked us to fill out a survey about his performance. I understand wanting feed back but he could have emailed us. At that point we just wanted to socialize with our guest before they left. After we filled out the survey he then pulled me aside to asked about why I scored him lower than a 5/5 in certain areas. Once again not the right time. Also, there were songs that we asked him not to play. He did not play them but my guest came up and asked me if he could play them. He should have just said no... not told them to come ask me if it was OK. Who wants to tell their guest no I don't want this song played. My husband was in charge of music and said he was very good at communicating with him and getting back to him. His price is reasonable.

Sent on 11/01/2011