Millennium Mobile DJ Reviews

69 Reviews for Millennium Mobile DJ

1 User photo

Millennium Mobile DJ 1

Ashley · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Dj and music was awesome!

He was very responsive throughout the process and organized. He made the night fun and everyone loved the music which had everyone dancing from the cake was cut! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Ashley,
    Thank you for sharing your experience with me on Weddingwire. I had a terrific time with your high energy guests and loved the momentum they brought to the dance floor. Sliding open the roof partition was a cool play that added a unique dimension to the experience; loved it. Give Luke my best and take care of one another.

Alyssa Montenaro · Married on 09/01/2019

Great and experienced

Jeff was great to work with an put us at ease for day of timeline with his experience. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Millennium Mobile DJ's reply:

Alyssa, I had a great time entertaining for you and Greg and your family members and friends. The dance with your father through the decades was a great idea and I think your guests loved it since it was so unexpected. The torrential downpour we all observed didn't dampen the spirit of the celebration and in fact, hopefully added an element of romance.

John · Married on 08/31/2019

Organized and Accommodating

Jeff did an amazing job at our wedding. We had a special request where a friend was playing ukulele live for our first dance and he helped us coordinate that. It created a very unique experience that we can't thank him enough for. We would highly recommend him.
    Johnny and Rachel

Sent on 09/17/2019

Johnny and Rachel,
    It was my pleasure to be able to accommodate your special request for your first dance. You're a terrific couple and I also enjoyed helping to incorporate your father's birthday announcement; Johnny. Love and take care of one another.

Nathan Ours · Married on 08/17/2019

Unbelievable

Jeff was fantastic. My wife and I are so happy that we changed from our original DJ and switched to Jeff, he kept people engaged and dancing literally the entire night.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Micaella and Nathan,

Thank you both so much for extending me the honor and privilege to be your DJ! I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you both and interacting with your friends and family members on your wedding day. I wish you both the very best.

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2019

Kept everyone dancing the whole night!

We highly recommend Jeff and his services! We love to dance and were very excited for this portion of our wedding day! Jeff did not disappoint as our DJ!! We got married on the hottest day in June of 2019 which ended up being the hottest June on record. You couldn’t tell if people were sweating because it was hot or because they were having so much fun dancing. We hired Jeff to provide music for our cocktail hour and reception. He arrived on site early to get set-up for two locations including our cocktail hour in a barn and then for the reception in a greenhouse. He did an awesome job transitioning between the cocktail hour and reception and planned for the right amount of time to make our wedding party entrances smooth. He was extremely professional and great at being an MC for entrances and important announcements throughout the evening. Prior to the wedding, he was an excellent communicator and made himself available for in person meetings to talk through details. He accepted a long list of preferred songs and followed the genres we had planned throughout the evening. He does a smart twist on the anniversary dance to get all of the guests on the dance floor and start off the dancing for the night! He also has other fun special dance suggestions that were different, and our guests loved! We had an absolute blast at our reception because of Jeff! He kept our dance floor full all night long with a great variety of songs that made all ages happy!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Jennifer & Mack,
    It was truly an honor to be a part of your wedding day and I thank you for the kind comments. I wish you both the finest life has to offer!

• Carla

Carla Harper · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome Wedding DJ

My husband and I married earlier this month in Worthington, and Jeff DJed our wedding. We had some great vendors, but he was our hands-down favorite. This was a first wedding for both of us, and we knew nothing about weddings. He patiently educated us on what was common, helped us make decisions about our wedding day timeline, and then helped us with timing throughout the night. This was so helpful, as we did not have a wedding planner, in order to save a little money- we wouldn't have been able to do it without him! He was very responsive. He took all of our requests, even last-minute requests such as adding the "shoe game", adding an Italian dance as a tribute to my late grandfather, and changing our first dance. Not only did he take these last-minute requests but he executed everything so smoothly- he did great! He also found me several times throughout the night to see if I was enjoying the music, wanted anything to drink, etc. Jeff spoke with our venue coordinator and other key people to make sure everyone was on the same page, and this was also really helpful. We highly recommend him for your wedding DJ needs!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Carla,
    It was an honor to be your DJ and I truly wish you and Chris the very best! I enjoyed the Tarantella and hosting the Shoe Game. You and Chris were terrific contestants. Take care of one another.

Renee · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!

Jeff is the best! He is very professional and so kind. He will make your event perfect!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Renee,
    Thank you for sharing your experience with me. Your guests were fun and energetic and I enjoyed engaging them on the dance floor. All my best to you and Trevor!

• Lauren

Lauren Rothermel · Married on 05/18/2019

Jeff helped make our day wonderful!

eff was very professional through the entire process, making it very effortless to work with him from the day we met him to wedding day. He even got a "soul train" going at our wedding, which was a nice surprise to get everyone on the dance floor. I would recommend Jeff to all couples looking for a reliable, affordable, and engaging DJ!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Lauren,
    You and Colin were a pleasure to work with and I had a great time interacting with your friends and family members. Your guests brought a level of energy to the dance experience that I thrive on as a DJ. Tell your father "great job" on the guitar and vocals and please offer a thank you on my behalf to Colin for the shout outs he offered the vendor team throughout the night. He is a class act! All my best,

Gloria Riemenschneider · Married on 05/04/2019

Professional and flexible!!

We loved having Jeff as our DJ! As the daughter of an excellent DJ, great music at my wedding was a must have and my man Jeff came through. My guests were dancing all night and he dealt with my last minute requests with ease!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Gloria,
    From start to finish, you and Maverick were a pleasure to work with. All of your guests were very kind and I enjoyed the energy they brought to the dance floor. Please be sure to tell your wedding officiant Charlie I said hello; he was a class act. All my best!

Samantha Haley · Married on 10/05/2018

Awesomesauce!

Jeff was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! He set up his equipment and got ready without disturbing my husband or I which was very helpful since we were trying to get everything ready! My guests loved him and the music he played. Overall great guy!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Samantha,
    You and Connor were so much fun to entertain for and the outdoor setting for your wedding day was amazing. I really enjoyed your guests and the energy they brought to the dance floor. When the sun went down, the launching of the Chinese Lanterns was a great addition to your day. Best,

Luciana · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful musical experience

Jeff was a great DJ. He met with us before the ceremony and made sure he understood the kind of reception we wanted and the type of music that was important for us to listen to. He even made an effort to accomadate us so we could sing a karaoke song. He also went above and beyond by asking us if we needed anything else (beside music). I would highly recommend Jeff as a DJ. Our guests also were very pleased with his music selections.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Luciana,
    It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding renewal ceremony. You and Lemuel make a great couple and I had a terrific time entertaining on your behalf. Great job on the karaoke song; you both nailed it! Best,

Makenzi · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Jeff! He was amazing from start to finish. He listened to what type of wedding we were wanting and also gave advice and options to help us with areas we were still undecided about. He also helped us form our day of timeline to make sure everything ran smoothly. He was extremely flexible with a last minute change we had to our reception as well. Jeff went above and beyond to make sure he played every song us and our guests wanted to hear and made sure everyone had a great time. He interacted with our guests just the right amount without being overbearing or obnoxious. I would recommend Millennium Mobile DJ to anyone!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Millennium Mobile DJ's reply:

Makenzi, Thank you for extending me the privilege to be a part of your wedding day! Your wedding celebration at The Vault was both classy and energized and your guests arrived with an agenda to have a great time. I wish both you and Kyle the very best. Jeff

Kelly · Married on 07/22/2018

Jeff was an awesome DJ at my son's wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone that has an upcoming event. Jeff has the perfect personality for a DJ and makes the event fun. A big Thank you to Jeff

Sent on 07/31/2018

Kelly,
    Thank you for the kind words and for extending me the privilege to be a part of your son's wedding day. The Little Turtle Country Club was a great venue for both the wedding ceremony and reception and Kyle and Kathryn are such a terrific young couple. I really enjoyed celebrating with your friends and family; thanks for a great time!

Jody · Married on 07/22/2018

Very helpful in planning everything

Sent on 08/04/2018

Millennium Mobile DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with me Jody. It was a real honor to be a part of your daughter's wedding day. Kathyrn and Kyle make a terrific couple.

Nancy · Married on 07/21/2018

Jeff was very easy to work with and extremely patient through all my changes I had to make. He was well organized and done everything exactly to the plan!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Nancy,
    It was a privilege to be a part of your wedding day and I really enjoyed planning with you and Troy. I was more than happy to accommodate all of the changes along the way. All my best!

Tobey · Married on 06/23/2018

We enjoyed having Jeff as our DJ. He listened to what we wanted and made helpful suggestions to help us achieve our vision. He was easy to work with and gave us great music on our wedding day. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Tobey,
    Thank you so much for reviewing me! Both you and Morgan were a pleasure to work with and I thoroughly enjoyed interacting with all of your family members and friends on your wedding day. I loved the barn atmosphere and it was such an honor to have an instrumental role in both your wedding ceremony and reception. All my best! Jeff

Brenda · Married on 06/16/2018

Jeff is the best! He made our wedding special from the beginning to the end. His confidence and knowledge put our nerves to rest while planning our event. During our wedding he keep the proceedings running smoothly by interacting with not only the wedding party but our guests. After the wedding our friends and family complemented on not only his service but his professionalism. Jeff always kept “our” interests in mind to make a personable and memorable wedding. We are so happy he was there to make our day special. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Brenda,

You and Jim were a real pleasure to work with and as your DJ, I am honored to have been a part of your wedding day. Thanks for your kind words and I wish you both the very best!

Valerie · Married on 05/12/2018

Jeff was absolutely wonderful for our big day. He was willing to go above and beyond with the odd music we had proposed. He made sure he was in place and ready to go on time and knew his cues during the ceremony. I had complete trust in Jeff and I was not disappointed! He met with us 2 different times before the wedding to make sure we had everything write! His pricing was great and he was so kind. Highly recommend Jeff!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Valerie and Tim,
    It was such an honor and privilege to be able to accommodate your music and amplification needs for your wedding ceremony in the "Shoe" at OSU. In light of the high winds that whipped through the stadium on your wedding day, I was concerned that the Mic for your officiant would be an issue, but this did not prove to be a problem as everything sounded great. I really enjoyed getting to know you and Tim and cannot thank you enough for this honor. All my best!

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

Jeff was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He listened to our requests and played a great variety of music.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Rachel,
    It was truly an honor to be your DJ at the Mills Park Hotel and I'm happy I was able to help you customize the experience and energy you wanted for your wedding day.

Bolten · Married on 10/13/2017

Jeff was awesome and made our night perfect! Already during the planning he was helpful and always there for us concerning questiins and advice. He made everybody feel good and had just the right song in every moment. We had an amazing night with eberyone on the dancefloor!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Bolten and Pia,
    I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave this review and am so pleased you and your guests had a great experience. The energy on the dance floor was unparalleled and everyone clearly brought their "A" Game. Thanks again for extending me the honor and privilege to be your DJ!

• Tashya

Tashya · Married on 09/09/2017

Jeff was great! He did a great job with the music and all announcements! Music choices were awesome and everyone was dancing the entire time! He definitely included all my favorites! Many guest couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had! Thanks, for a fantastic day!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Tashya,
    Thanks so much for your invaluable feedback! It was a picture perfect day for your wedding at the North Star Golf Club and I am so honored to have had a role in your big day. You were terrific to work with and it was so much fun interacting with your guests who brought an abundance of energy to the dance experience.

Greg · Married on 09/08/2017

Jeff at Millennium Mobile DJ was a pleasure to work with. Extremely professional, communicative, and flexible. He gave us exactly what we wanted, coordinated with the venue space, and executed perfectly on our wedding day. He had backup plans in place, his equipment sounded great, lighting was great -- tons of compliments from our guests as well. Recommend without reservation.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Sam · Married on 08/12/2017

Jeff was great and knew how to play to the crowd that was out on the dance floor

Sent on 09/10/2017

V · Married on 08/04/2017

Jeff from Millennium Mobile DJ was such as helpful part of our wedding planning for my daughter's ceremony and reception! He provided us tools for organizing the wedding's events and met with us more than once to make sure everything was going to be done the way we wanted. The night of the wedding, he was fantastic! More than one person asked how we found our DJ because he was so good. He played music before the ceremony, worked with our live musician for the processional, then played music after the ceremony. For the reception, we had a particular music list that he played (thank you for sticking to the bride's wishes so well!). He had a great voice as he hosted fun events like the "shoe game" and the "anniversary dance." Best of all, he was a calming presence - so organized and at peace about how things were going. He was always asking how we were doing, what he could do. He was just wonderful. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Amber · Married on 06/10/2017

When planning our wedding, there were three things that were at the top of my priority list: 1) amazing food, 2) a wonderful DJ, and 3) reasonable prices. Now, our venue provided the food, so cannot speak for Jeff's cooking abilities, but he was absolutely a wonderful DJ for a reasonable price! My husband and I had specific ideas that we wanted to try and song selections in mind, and Jeff helped bring them to life. From what I could see that night, and from what we've been told over and over again since then - we stepped out for sunset photos and missed about 30-45 minutes of the action - was that guests had a blast dancing the night away on a packed dance floor! Thank you so much Jeff!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Amber,
    Thank you so much for the review! It was such a pleasure to meet you and an honor to be your DJ.