Millennium Mobile DJ Reviews

Millennium Mobile DJ 1
  • Carla

Carla Harper · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome Wedding DJ

My husband and I married earlier this month in Worthington, and Jeff DJed our wedding. We had some great vendors, but he was our hands-down favorite. This was a first wedding for both of us, and we knew nothing about weddings. He patiently educated us on what was common, helped us make decisions about our wedding day timeline, and then helped us with timing throughout the night. This was so helpful, as we did not have a wedding planner, in order to save a little money- we wouldn't have been able to do it without him! He was very responsive. He took all of our requests, even last-minute requests such as adding the "shoe game", adding an Italian dance as a tribute to my late grandfather, and changing our first dance. Not only did he take these last-minute requests but he executed everything so smoothly- he did great! He also found me several times throughout the night to see if I was enjoying the music, wanted anything to drink, etc. Jeff spoke with our venue coordinator and other key people to make sure everyone was on the same page, and this was also really helpful. We highly recommend him for your wedding DJ needs!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Carla,
    It was an honor to be your DJ and I truly wish you and Chris the very best! I enjoyed the Tarantella and hosting the Shoe Game. You and Chris were terrific contestants. Take care of one another.

Renee · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!

Jeff is the best! He is very professional and so kind. He will make your event perfect!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Renee,
    Thank you for sharing your experience with me. Your guests were fun and energetic and I enjoyed engaging them on the dance floor. All my best to you and Trevor!

• Lauren

Lauren Rothermel · Married on 05/18/2019

Jeff helped make our day wonderful!

eff was very professional through the entire process, making it very effortless to work with him from the day we met him to wedding day. He even got a "soul train" going at our wedding, which was a nice surprise to get everyone on the dance floor. I would recommend Jeff to all couples looking for a reliable, affordable, and engaging DJ!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Lauren,
    You and Colin were a pleasure to work with and I had a great time interacting with your friends and family members. Your guests brought a level of energy to the dance experience that I thrive on as a DJ. Tell your father "great job" on the guitar and vocals and please offer a thank you on my behalf to Colin for the shout outs he offered the vendor team throughout the night. He is a class act! All my best,

Gloria Riemenschneider · Married on 05/04/2019

Professional and flexible!!

We loved having Jeff as our DJ! As the daughter of an excellent DJ, great music at my wedding was a must have and my man Jeff came through. My guests were dancing all night and he dealt with my last minute requests with ease!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Gloria,
    From start to finish, you and Maverick were a pleasure to work with. All of your guests were very kind and I enjoyed the energy they brought to the dance floor. Please be sure to tell your wedding officiant Charlie I said hello; he was a class act. All my best!

Samantha Haley · Married on 10/05/2018

Awesomesauce!

Jeff was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! He set up his equipment and got ready without disturbing my husband or I which was very helpful since we were trying to get everything ready! My guests loved him and the music he played. Overall great guy!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Samantha,
    You and Connor were so much fun to entertain for and the outdoor setting for your wedding day was amazing. I really enjoyed your guests and the energy they brought to the dance floor. When the sun went down, the launching of the Chinese Lanterns was a great addition to your day. Best,

Luciana · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful musical experience

Jeff was a great DJ. He met with us before the ceremony and made sure he understood the kind of reception we wanted and the type of music that was important for us to listen to. He even made an effort to accomadate us so we could sing a karaoke song. He also went above and beyond by asking us if we needed anything else (beside music). I would highly recommend Jeff as a DJ. Our guests also were very pleased with his music selections.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Luciana,
    It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding renewal ceremony. You and Lemuel make a great couple and I had a terrific time entertaining on your behalf. Great job on the karaoke song; you both nailed it! Best,

Makenzi · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Jeff! He was amazing from start to finish. He listened to what type of wedding we were wanting and also gave advice and options to help us with areas we were still undecided about. He also helped us form our day of timeline to make sure everything ran smoothly. He was extremely flexible with a last minute change we had to our reception as well. Jeff went above and beyond to make sure he played every song us and our guests wanted to hear and made sure everyone had a great time. He interacted with our guests just the right amount without being overbearing or obnoxious. I would recommend Millennium Mobile DJ to anyone!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Millennium Mobile DJ's reply:

Makenzi, Thank you for extending me the privilege to be a part of your wedding day! Your wedding celebration at The Vault was both classy and energized and your guests arrived with an agenda to have a great time. I wish both you and Kyle the very best. Jeff

Kelly · Married on 07/22/2018

Jeff was an awesome DJ at my son's wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone that has an upcoming event. Jeff has the perfect personality for a DJ and makes the event fun. A big Thank you to Jeff

Sent on 07/31/2018

Kelly,
    Thank you for the kind words and for extending me the privilege to be a part of your son's wedding day. The Little Turtle Country Club was a great venue for both the wedding ceremony and reception and Kyle and Kathryn are such a terrific young couple. I really enjoyed celebrating with your friends and family; thanks for a great time!

Jody · Married on 07/22/2018

Very helpful in planning everything

Sent on 08/04/2018

Millennium Mobile DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with me Jody. It was a real honor to be a part of your daughter's wedding day. Kathyrn and Kyle make a terrific couple.

Nancy · Married on 07/21/2018

Jeff was very easy to work with and extremely patient through all my changes I had to make. He was well organized and done everything exactly to the plan!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Nancy,
    It was a privilege to be a part of your wedding day and I really enjoyed planning with you and Troy. I was more than happy to accommodate all of the changes along the way. All my best!

Tobey · Married on 06/23/2018

We enjoyed having Jeff as our DJ. He listened to what we wanted and made helpful suggestions to help us achieve our vision. He was easy to work with and gave us great music on our wedding day. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Tobey,
    Thank you so much for reviewing me! Both you and Morgan were a pleasure to work with and I thoroughly enjoyed interacting with all of your family members and friends on your wedding day. I loved the barn atmosphere and it was such an honor to have an instrumental role in both your wedding ceremony and reception. All my best! Jeff

Brenda · Married on 06/16/2018

Jeff is the best! He made our wedding special from the beginning to the end. His confidence and knowledge put our nerves to rest while planning our event. During our wedding he keep the proceedings running smoothly by interacting with not only the wedding party but our guests. After the wedding our friends and family complemented on not only his service but his professionalism. Jeff always kept “our” interests in mind to make a personable and memorable wedding. We are so happy he was there to make our day special. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Brenda,

You and Jim were a real pleasure to work with and as your DJ, I am honored to have been a part of your wedding day. Thanks for your kind words and I wish you both the very best!

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

Jeff was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He listened to our requests and played a great variety of music.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Rachel,
    It was truly an honor to be your DJ at the Mills Park Hotel and I'm happy I was able to help you customize the experience and energy you wanted for your wedding day.

Bolten · Married on 10/13/2017

Jeff was awesome and made our night perfect! Already during the planning he was helpful and always there for us concerning questiins and advice. He made everybody feel good and had just the right song in every moment. We had an amazing night with eberyone on the dancefloor!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Bolten and Pia,
    I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave this review and am so pleased you and your guests had a great experience. The energy on the dance floor was unparalleled and everyone clearly brought their "A" Game. Thanks again for extending me the honor and privilege to be your DJ!

• Tashya

Tashya · Married on 09/09/2017

Jeff was great! He did a great job with the music and all announcements! Music choices were awesome and everyone was dancing the entire time! He definitely included all my favorites! Many guest couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had! Thanks, for a fantastic day!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Tashya,
    Thanks so much for your invaluable feedback! It was a picture perfect day for your wedding at the North Star Golf Club and I am so honored to have had a role in your big day. You were terrific to work with and it was so much fun interacting with your guests who brought an abundance of energy to the dance experience.

Greg · Married on 09/08/2017

Jeff at Millennium Mobile DJ was a pleasure to work with. Extremely professional, communicative, and flexible. He gave us exactly what we wanted, coordinated with the venue space, and executed perfectly on our wedding day. He had backup plans in place, his equipment sounded great, lighting was great -- tons of compliments from our guests as well. Recommend without reservation.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Sam · Married on 08/12/2017

Jeff was great and knew how to play to the crowd that was out on the dance floor

Sent on 09/10/2017

V · Married on 08/04/2017

Jeff from Millennium Mobile DJ was such as helpful part of our wedding planning for my daughter's ceremony and reception! He provided us tools for organizing the wedding's events and met with us more than once to make sure everything was going to be done the way we wanted. The night of the wedding, he was fantastic! More than one person asked how we found our DJ because he was so good. He played music before the ceremony, worked with our live musician for the processional, then played music after the ceremony. For the reception, we had a particular music list that he played (thank you for sticking to the bride's wishes so well!). He had a great voice as he hosted fun events like the "shoe game" and the "anniversary dance." Best of all, he was a calming presence - so organized and at peace about how things were going. He was always asking how we were doing, what he could do. He was just wonderful. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Amber · Married on 06/10/2017

When planning our wedding, there were three things that were at the top of my priority list: 1) amazing food, 2) a wonderful DJ, and 3) reasonable prices. Now, our venue provided the food, so cannot speak for Jeff's cooking abilities, but he was absolutely a wonderful DJ for a reasonable price! My husband and I had specific ideas that we wanted to try and song selections in mind, and Jeff helped bring them to life. From what I could see that night, and from what we've been told over and over again since then - we stepped out for sunset photos and missed about 30-45 minutes of the action - was that guests had a blast dancing the night away on a packed dance floor! Thank you so much Jeff!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Amber,
    Thank you so much for the review! It was such a pleasure to meet you and an honor to be your DJ.

Mei-Ling · Married on 06/09/2017

Jeff was amazing! Easy to work with and to talk to. I am Latina and I wanted specific Salsa and Merengue songs in our wedding but we also wanted music from the states since my husband is white. I gave him the music I wanted and it was the best combination he did a good job with the music. We also had people on the dance floor the entire time and that was our main goal. Thanks Jeff for helping us put a super fun wedding we received many compliments.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Mei-Ling,
    Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me. I really enjoyed you and Erik and it was such a pleasure having you as my clients! All My Best!
  • W

Wes · Married on 04/22/2017

Very easy to work with, with all the stress behind wedding planning, our DJ kept things simple!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Wes,
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience with me online. You and Amelia were terrific to work with and it was a true honor to be your DJ. All My Best!

Patty · Married on 02/27/2017

Jeff Rocked my daughters wedding!!

Jeff was a big help during the wedding introducing people and events. He helped us keep on schedule and the music was just right! He got everyone up and dancing and was so easy to work with. He was very considerate and accommodating to my daughter's and her fiancé's music preferences. I highly recommend Jeff!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Patty,
    Thanks for the kind words. It was both an honor and privilege to accommodate Kathleen and Dylan's wedding ceremony needs and reception and the setting at Warwick Farms could not have been more perfect. I also enjoyed the fireworks show at the end of the night. Thanks again for the review and please give Kathleen and Dylan my best.

Berlyn · Married on 09/24/2016

Professional and talented, Millennium Mobile DJs was the ideal choice for our Autumn 2016 wedding. Seeking an out-of-the-box, industrial, aesthetic lead us to a unique downtown loft space which presented a host of difficulties day-of; including: loss of power, tripped breakers, and extreme heat. MMDJs [Jeff] handled each new obstacle with experienced poise making sure I, as the bride, never even knew of the troubles until after the wedding.

MMDJs provided pre-wedding planning tools and cheerfully accommodated a list of specialty music we requested. They communicated clearly regarding songs they already had, could acquire, or needed our assistance to obtain, effortlessly customizing the experience exactly as we envisioned it.

Going “above and beyond” comes naturally to MMDJs because your happiness and the success of your event is paramount. Book Millenium Mobile DJs and you are guaranteed a customer experience that exceeds all expectations!

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • User7067764 · event on 07/30/2016

Mature and experienced DJ helped greatly in the planning. We visited him at his home to become acquainted and messaged or emailed several times right up to last day! At the event his professional and time-conscious demeanor made us all enjoy the time better. All around great DJ.

Sent on 08/09/2016